Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The same God, Yahweh, Allah (Read 3782 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Reply #60 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:22am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:50pm:
moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:09pm:
Why do the psycho apologists for islamic depravity want the world to accept islam and all its associated rape torture and slaughter of the non believers and the believers they consider to be apostate?

Why do they say and do anything, no matter how psychotic it is, in order to try and desperately promote islam as being fit for the 21st century?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You condemn, you persecute billions of innocent people who have committed no crimes, other than be Muslims, Moses.  As usual you condemn merely because they believe in a religion different to your own.  Tsk, tsk.  Such childishness, such silliness, only a zealot can believe the things you do about other, innocent people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Moses single handedly PERSECUTES BILLIONS of people.

Your unmoored idiocy on display.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:43pm

Frank wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:14am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:26pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still no evidence that I have "lied", hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, appears you're the only liar here.  Run along, back under your bridge, Mr. Troll.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LATEST Evidence

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:33pm:
The Bible causes and motivates thousands of instances of Christian rape torture and mass slaughter every month of the year.

Christians all support and revere the Bible as being infallible and unchangeable.

If Christians support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Looks like you need a sense of humour transplant, Soren.  A parody isn't  a lie.  It is a sarcastic rendition of the originators' words back at him. Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:44pm

Frank wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:22am:
Why do the psycho apologists for islamic depravity want the world to accept islam and all its associated rape torture and slaughter of the non believers and the believers they consider to be apostate?

Why do they say and do anything, no matter how psychotic it is, in order to try and desperately promote islam as being fit for the 21st century?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You condemn, you persecute billions of innocent people who have committed no crimes, other than be Muslims, Moses.  As usual you condemn merely because they believe in a religion different to your own.  Tsk, tsk.  Such childishness, such silliness, only a zealot can believe the things you do about other, innocent people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes he does.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 1:41pm

Don't anyone bring Religion to Australia - we already have 2/3rds more paperwork than any other nation on the planet.  Tongue

That means you too Yadda  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 10:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:44pm:

By the same token you persecute billions of Christians and right wing people who have committed no crimes, simply because they see the world differently to you.
But nobody is throwing such acusations at your head daily because the concept is ridiculous. Only an idiot like you deploys it contantly.

Your hypocrisy is as bottomless as your mind is shallow, Bbwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 3:28pm

Frank wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 10:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 12:44pm:

By the same token you persecute billions of Christians and right wing people who have committed no crimes, simply because they see the world differently to you.
But nobody is throwing such acusations at your head daily because the concept is ridiculous. Only an idiot like you deploys it contantly.

Your hypocrisy is as bottomless as your mind is shallow, Bbwian.

Yet you appear perfectly OK with Moses' doing it, hey, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, tripped up once more by your biases.  It appears perfectly OK for Moses to persecute peaceful Muslims but not OK for me to to persecute peaceful Christians?  Really?   Both groups are majority peaceful, non-Terrorist, non-violent, law-abiding but simply because one group believes in Christ and another in Allah, you condemn me for my actions against Christians.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2021 at 5:03pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 4:05pm

List of Killings in the Name of Islam:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 133 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 571 people were killed and 512 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 26, 2020 / Jan 01, 2021: Attacks 39 - Killed 175 - Injured 152 - Suicide Blasts 1 - Countries 12.

For the year 2020: During this time period, there were 2129 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10122 people were killed and 7719 injured.

There has been over 38399 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

isam is an evil death cult, muslims slaughter innocent men women and children while singing the praises of allah, a reinvented pagan mood god.

To slaughter human beings in order to appease the reinvented moon god allah, is human sacrifice plain and simple.

How sick are the moderates and apologists for islam, to not want to tell the truth about islam allah muhammad and qur'an, so as to stop all this human sacrifice to the pagan god allah?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:49am

Leader Samael Demo-Gorgon (aka former Sex Party candidate and LGBTI activist Robin Bristow) is additionally seeking to be recognised as a chaplain.

“I look forward to providing comfort to Satanists when they’re in hospital,” Bristow said. “Also I can imagine there may be Christians who are facing death and may wish to turn to Satanism in their last moments. We need to give them every opportunity to turn to the Dark Lord. That‘s very important work.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/strewth/devil-worshipers-celebrate-important-win-for-religious-freedom/news-story/a549957ff2cfc2ae3a7731be22147ffb

It’s also interesting to note, that in Australia, as in many other countries, over 50% of Satanists identify as LGBTQI. A point that Brother Samael is particularly keen to drive home.
“It’s an all embracing, and I would hate to call it a religion, most of the people who follow Satanism are atheists.

“We don’t believe that Satan exists, but a lot of people find their spiritual home within Satanism because of the rituals and the symbols and the principles that come with the organisation. Satan has never discriminated ever against gay and lesbian people unlike most other religions, I think that’s why the LGBTQI community has found satanism to be their spiritual home.”
https://www.starobserver.com.au/news/noosa-satanic-black-mass-highlights-religious-freedoms-controversy/198107

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #68 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 7:02am

Frank wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:49am:

Leader Samael Demo-Gorgon (aka former Sex Party candidate and LGBTI activist Robin Bristow) is additionally seeking to be recognised as a chaplain.

“I look forward to providing comfort to Satanists when they’re in hospital,” Bristow said. “Also I can imagine there may be Christians who are facing death and may wish to turn to Satanism in their last moments. We need to give them every opportunity to turn to the Dark Lord. That‘s very important work.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/strewth/devil-worshipers-celebrate-important-win-for-religious-freedom/news-story/a549957ff2cfc2ae3a7731be22147ffb

It’s also interesting to note, that in Australia, as in many other countries, over 50% of Satanists identify as LGBTQI. A point that Brother Samael is particularly keen to drive home.
“It’s an all embracing, and I would hate to call it a religion, most of the people who follow Satanism are atheists.

We don’t believe that Satan exists, but a lot of people find their spiritual home within Satanism because of the rituals and the symbols and the principles that come with the organisation. Satan has never discriminated ever against gay and lesbian people unlike most other religions, I think that’s why the LGBTQI community has found satanism to be their spiritual home.
https://www.starobserver.com.au/news/noosa-satanic-black-mass-highlights-religious-freedoms-controversy/198107

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

YIKES !!

Dear angel of the spirit of God, protect me !!

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Philippians 3:18
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19  Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #69 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 7:22am

moses wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 4:05pm:
List of Killings in the Name of Islam:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 133 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 571 people were killed and 512 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 26, 2020 / Jan 01, 2021: Attacks 39 - Killed 175 - Injured 152 - Suicide Blasts 1 - Countries 12.

For the year 2020: During this time period, there were 2129 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10122 people were killed and 7719 injured.

There has been over 38399 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

isam is an evil death cult, muslims slaughter innocent men women and children while singing the praises of allah, a reinvented pagan mood god.

To slaughter human beings in order to appease the reinvented moon god allah, is human sacrifice plain and simple.

How sick are the moderates and apologists for islam, to not want to tell the truth about islam allah muhammad and qur'an, so as to stop all this human sacrifice to the pagan god allah?

Yes but peccar head and bwyannnnnnn will tell you its the cult of peace and tolerance.

Peccar head will even state that right wing terrorism is worse than muzzo murder

What he wont tell you is that right wing terrorism is all about painting/ invading buildings and yelling at people
whereas muzzos just blow them up, chop off their heads or find other ways of murdering people.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print