Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The same God, Yahweh, Allah (Read 3778 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Reply #45 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:17pm:
As usual, you misseth the point, dear one.

1 John 2:11, "But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

In otherwords, if you hate your brother, you blind yourself.  You, like Moses, are blind to what your Christ taught.  You hate other people for being, well, other people, Yadda.  Time to wake up and love people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So following Christ is to submit to islamic denands for dhimmitude and second class citizenship or conversion to Islam  - otherwise it's  not loving Muslims sufficiently.

You are an idiot, Bwian.  And a liar.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 2:01pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 1:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 12:58pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:27pm:
So following Christ is to submit to islamic denands for dhimmitude and second class citizenship or conversion to Islam  - otherwise it's  not loving Muslims sufficiently.

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Nope.  Now where did that come from, Soren?  Out of your imagination?  I have never advocated anything like that or similar to it.  Tsk, tsk, erecting a strawman argument again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lying never got you anywhere, Bbwian.

You are a liar or an idiot who doesn't  know what he is saying.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  If I am "lying" prove it.  Quote back to me where I have claimed what you said I had claimed, Soren.   Look here is the spot to do it:

Quote:

Off you go.  Of course you failing to do will prove that you are the liar, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You have not provided any evidence that I supposedly lied.  You have proved that you lied, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, how disgusting, how annoying.  You go down another bad mark in my book.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:48pm

Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:17pm:
As usual, you misseth the point, dear one.

1 John 2:11, "But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

In otherwords, if you hate your brother, you blind yourself.  You, like Moses, are blind to what your Christ taught.  You hate other people for being, well, other people, Yadda.  Time to wake up and love people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are an idiot, Bwian.  And a liar.

Another black mark, Soren.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. you keep making this claim but fail dismally to produce any evidence of me, "lying".  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:50pm

moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:09pm:
Why do the psycho apologists for islamic depravity want the world to accept islam and all its associated rape torture and slaughter of the non believers and the believers they consider to be apostate?

Why do they say and do anything, no matter how psychotic it is, in order to try and desperately promote islam as being fit for the 21st century?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You condemn, you persecute billions of innocent people who have committed no crimes, other than be Muslims, Moses.  As usual you condemn merely because they believe in a religion different to your own.  Tsk, tsk.  Such childishness, such silliness, only a zealot can believe the things you do about other, innocent people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #49 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 6:36pm

Bwyannnnnnnnnn

Is really getting into this thread

To bad he is supporting the CULT OF DEATH.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 12:55pm

The qur'an causes and motivates thousands of instances of islamic rape torture and mass slaughter every month of the year.

muslims all support and revere the qur'an as being infallible and unchangeable.

If muslims support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:33pm

The Bible causes and motivates thousands of instances of Christian rape torture and mass slaughter every month of the year.

Christians all support and revere the Bible as being infallible and unchangeable.

If Christians support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:33pm:
The Bible causes and motivates thousands of instances of Christian rape torture and mass slaughter every month of the year.

Christians all support and revere the Bible as being infallible and unchangeable.

If Christians support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian - you're a liar -
Jesus said,

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:40pm:

Brian - you're a liar -
Jesus said,

What a shame you don't direct your ire at the person who coined these phrases, first, Bobby.  Moses is the guilty party here 'cause he definitely hasn't sinned...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:45pm

If Christians support and revere the cause and motivation, they definitely support and revere the engendered rape torture and slaughter
. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Evidence, you stupid liar, do you have evidence? Or just seething stupidity and deliberate lies?

Just seething stupidity and deliberate lies - see highlighted proofs.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:23pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:40pm:

Brian - you're a liar -
Jesus said,

What a shame you don't direct your ire at the person who coined these phrases, first, Bobby.  Moses is the guilty party here 'cause he definitely hasn't sinned...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are incapable to think  intelligently for yourself, you stupid fool so you'd rather lie deliberately by changing other people's words like a 4 year old.
And then you roll your myopic, rheumatic eyes and are proud of yourself!

Go on, yawn, that's the expression of other outer limit of your 'mind'.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:26pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still no evidence that I have "lied", hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, appears you're the only liar here.  Run along, back under your bridge, Mr. Troll.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 8:42pm

Just like Catholicism, Protestantism & Orthodox are three 'sub-branches' of Christianity.
So to are Judaism, Christianity & Mohommedism - sub-branches of Zarathustrianism (Zoroastrianism in Greek).

All using each other to conquer non-religious people around the world.
...until the New Worlds changed all that and showed how wrong Religion really got it.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:14am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:26pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still no evidence that I have "lied", hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, appears you're the only liar here.  Run along, back under your bridge, Mr. Troll.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LATEST Evidence

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 6:15am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:26pm:

LATEST Evidence

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print