Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The same God, Yahweh, Allah (Read 3795 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Reply #30 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 7:30pm

Bwyannnnnnn is really getting worked up on this thread.

Sadly he is fighting a losing battle.

The facts are simple and impossible to deny.

Christians all over the world for the last 100 years have spread goodwill, charity and aid to many countries.

The muzzos spread hatred, direct, terrorism and murder.

The simple fact is that muzzos follow the ways of a sociopath,  cowardly, lying, traitorous nutcase even to this day.
Meeting out draconian punishments for trivial "crimes"
Women and children are tortured daily, with no recourse, and have their genitals mutilated so as to never feel pleasure from the rape of their "husbands?"

There is no good side to Islam, it is a primitive, violent, barbaric cult of Satan.

But bwyannnnnnn and peccarhead will argue that it is a peaceful and tolerant cult.

Either they are deluded or simply too stupid to see the truth.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 9:01pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 4:49pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:06pm:
What's worse, you don't even follow what Christ preached, unless of course his message contained a secret code to persecute and to hate all non-believers as you do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I'm sure the bigots will find scriptural verses to justify their bigotry.

Not hard, really.  1 John 2:11 for example.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #32 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 9:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 9:01pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 4:49pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:06pm:
What's worse, you don't even follow what Christ preached, unless of course his message contained a secret code to persecute and to hate all non-believers as you do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I'm sure the bigots will find scriptural verses to justify their bigotry.

Not hard, really.

1 John 2:11 for example.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Romans 12:18
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Chalk and cheese.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:17pm

As usual, you misseth the point, dear one.

1 John 2:11, "But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

In otherwords, if you hate your brother, you blind yourself.  You, like Moses, are blind to what your Christ taught.  You hate other people for being, well, other people, Yadda.  Time to wake up and love people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:27pm

So following Christ is to submit to islamic denands for dhimmitude and second class citizenship or conversion to Islam  - otherwise it's  not loving Muslims sufficiently.

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #35 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:31pm

Frank wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:27pm:

So following Christ is to submit to islamic denands for dhimmitude and second class citizenship or conversion to Islam  - otherwise it's  not loving Muslims sufficiently.

Got it in ONE Frank.        Wink             Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:32pm

Jews, Christians, Moslems

...all worship Ahura Mazda (Yalweh, Jehovah, Allah) - the original Zarathustrian deity.

...which over time, has become more elaborated and adapted to meet the growing market.

Zarathustrianism created only One god to be served and worshipped and anything but is 'evil'.

The world kills, lives, dies, worships and more over a 'god' called Ahura Mazda which was basically a story about the writer himself and the daily soapies of his existence and that of the people in regards.

People today worship not only the 'one god' of Religion, but of Politics (President), Military (Emperor), Sport (Champion), etc, etc.

Peasant: "Hi Zara - whatcha doin?"
Zarathustra: "Well, I couldn't make it into the Warrior's Guild to go and steal from other peoples the 'civilised' way because nature no longer provides in this desert wasteland. So I decided to take that boring Sumerian writing of logistics and grain counts and turn it into a Soapie for entertainment."
Peasant: "Sounds great. What will it be about?"
Zarathustra: "Well the gist of it is that I am superior to you and my new superhero image is to be called Ahura Mazda and he fights you, the evil uneducated peasant"
Peasant: "Oh..." (worried)
Zarathustra: "It's gonna be great. Gonna have sub-plots, sub-superheroes and villains. Gonna have offshoot stories and more. Anything to make $$$. Whatever sells.  Wink Wink Wink Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:33pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:31pm:

Got it in ONE Frank.        Wink             Smiley

Stand by for Bwian's valuable yawning contribution.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:38pm

The 'evolution' of Religion:

Judaism: The fall from the Garden (Childhood)
Christianity: The Duality of Man/Woman (Adulthood)
Mohommedism: The rise back into the Garden (Old Age)
...so true 'believers' of God (Ahura Mazda) must 'convert' in stages from one religion to the other to 'experience' the real truth of God. Failure to do so leads to violence and war... like children who can't grow up and old people who can't remember what it was like.

Judaism & Christianity share the same book, but their stories are separate.
Mohommedism & Christianity share the same story, but their books are separate.

Judaism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Asia
Christianity is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Europe
Mohomedism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Africa

...just like Aboriginal culture is Australia's 'portal' to Africa.  Wink

Only Astronauts have experienced the 'Oneness' and the 'One God' of it all that Religion fails to grasp.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 11:50am

Jasin wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:38pm:
The 'evolution' of Religion:

Judaism: The fall from the Garden (Childhood)
Christianity: The Duality of Man/Woman (Adulthood)
Mohommedism: The rise back into the Garden (Old Age)
...so true 'believers' of God (Ahura Mazda) must 'convert' in stages from one religion to the other to 'experience' the real truth of God. Failure to do so leads to violence and war... like children who can't grow up and old people who can't remember what it was like.

Judaism & Christianity share the same book, but their stories are separate.
Mohommedism & Christianity share the same story, but their books are separate.

Judaism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Asia
Christianity is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Europe
Mohomedism is the Middle-East's 'portal' to Africa

...just like Aboriginal culture is Australia's 'portal' to Africa.  Wink

Only Astronauts have experienced the 'Oneness' and the 'One God' of it all that Religion fails to grasp.

That's enough of that nonsense.  Wink

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 12:58pm

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Nope.  Now where did that come from, Soren?  Out of your imagination?  I have never advocated anything like that or similar to it.  Tsk, tsk, erecting a strawman argument again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 1:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 12:58pm:

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Nope.  Now where did that come from, Soren?  Out of your imagination?  I have never advocated anything like that or similar to it.  Tsk, tsk, erecting a strawman argument again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lying never got you anywhere, Bbwian.

You are a liar or an idiot who doesn't  know what he is saying.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 2:01pm

Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 1:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 12:58pm:

You are an idiot, Bwian.

Lying never got you anywhere, Bbwian.

You are a liar or an idiot who doesn't  know what he is saying.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  If I am "lying" prove it.  Quote back to me where I have claimed what you said I had claimed, Soren.   Look here is the spot to do it:

Quote:

Off you go.  Of course you failing to do will prove that you are the liar, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:09pm

Why do the psycho apologists for islamic depravity want the world to accept islam and all its associated rape torture and slaughter of the non believers and the believers they consider to be apostate?

Why do they say and do anything, no matter how psychotic it is, in order to try and desperately promote islam as being fit for the 21st century?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 3:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 10:17pm:
As usual, you misseth the point, dear one.

1 John 2:11, "But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

In otherwords, if you hate your brother, you blind yourself.  You, like Moses, are blind to what your Christ taught.  You hate other people for being, well, other people, Yadda.  Time to wake up and love people.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are an idiot, Bwian.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print