Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
The same God, Yahweh, Allah (Read 3797 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Reply #15 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 7:13pm

Auggie wrote on Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:01pm:

It's the same God - it is only how God is revealed that is different.

Don't forget folks, there is a human element to revealed religion. Does anyone honestly believe that God (if you believe he is omniscient), who would've known that in 2009 the iPhone would've been invented, that there would've been a feminist movement, that there would've been a movement to abolish slavery - would have mandated slavery for a religion that was designed for all time?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1516795090/0#0
Quote:

Imagine a creation with free will, but with "no possibility of going wrong"

It is difficult.

A conundrum.

Everyone fails.

Everyone has failed.

And, everyone can [choose to] be redeemed [from their own error].

We only have to want to be.    ....sincerely.

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8  For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14  And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Isaiah 55:6
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Are you enjoying your path, in the world ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 2nd, 2021 at 2:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:34pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Yahweh was a pagan god originally.  Indeed, there is some evidence that Allah was based on it.  Tsk, tsk, seems that Islam isn't all that different to Judiasm and Christianity.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin  Grin

Petter Hagholm told Bbwian so that's 'some evidence' then. And it's mentioned Wiki.  So it's all the same with negligible difference. As Woody Allen and now Bbwian say, it's  like anything.  You can see where the 'training in history' ( Grin Grin) and the doctorate ( Cheesy Cheesy) went.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Jan 2nd, 2021 at 4:12pm

Frank wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 2:02pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Yahweh was a pagan god originally.  Indeed, there is some evidence that Allah was based on it.  Tsk, tsk, seems that Islam isn't all that different to Judiasm and Christianity.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Petter Hagholm told Bbwian so that's 'some evidence' then. And it's mentioned Wiki.  So it's all the same with negligible difference. As Woody Allen and now Bbwian say, it's  like anything.  You can see where the 'training in history' ( Grin Grin) and the doctorate ( Cheesy Cheesy) went.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren once more engages in psychological warfare, bleating his misinformation and bullshit everywhere in order to try and discredit me.  At least I post evidence.  At least I use the supporting proof to prove my case, instead of just asserting your usual bullshit, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, such an Islamophobe, such a fool.  Run back to your Lutheran Pastor for help, you appear to need a lot of it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 2nd, 2021 at 11:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 4:12pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren once more engages in psychological warfare, bleating his misinformation and bullshit everywhere in order to try and discredit me.  At least I post evidence.  At least I use the supporting proof to prove my case, instead of just asserting your usual bullshit, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, such an Islamophobe, such a fool.  Run back to your Lutheran Pastor for help, you appear to need a lot of it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Petter Hagholm - who he, Bbbbwian? Evidence, is he?   Cheesy supporting pwoof? Grin Grin

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 12:07pm

Frank wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 11:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 4:12pm:

Petter Hagholm - who he, Bbbbwian? Evidence, is he?   Cheesy supporting pwoof? Grin Grin

How about, as you appear to be disputing one source, other sources that back his opinion, Soren?

How about:  Here - a Jewish newspaper? Or here, a Catholic website?  Here, an encyclopedia?  Then we have, here, a religious/philosophical website?  Seems to be a prevalent view on the issue, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:02pm

Who cares what was said and done thousands of years ago?

The important factor is: what do the religious doctrines preach and what do these ideologies cause and motivate today the 21st century?

The overwhelming truth is:

The doctrine as preached by Christ absolutely does not say to rape torture and kill.

There are only a few million Jews in the world, all they want to do is to stay in the promised land, they are not expansionist, they are not trying to make everybody practice Judaism.

Now get to islam:

islam is a death cult, it is a doctrine of muslim supremacy, it is a doctrine of expansionism, it is a doctrine of rape torture and mass slaughter.

islam is a global problem, muslims practice human sacrifice (they slaughter innocent people as an offering to the reinvented moon god allah).

List of Killings in the Name of Islam:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 120 Islamic attacks in 21 countries, in which 489 people were killed and 477 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 19, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020: Attacks 39 - Killed 117 - Injured 84 - Suicide Blasts      2 - Countries 10.

For the year just ended 2020: During this time period, there were 2116 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10091 people were killed and 7713 injured.

There has been over 38359 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

Why don't the sick leftards and the so called *moderate* muslims want this carnage to stop?

Why do they keep trying to excuse it with all the smokescreens about other beliefs?
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:07pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:07pm

moses wrote on Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:02pm:
Who care what was said and done thousands of years ago?

You appear to, Moses.  Why else are you endlessly lambasting Muslims for what Mohammed supposedly said over 1400 years ago?  Tsk, tsk, caught again in your lies and your claims, tripped up by your own words.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:14pm

Because what muhammad said and did is still being practiced by muslims today the 21st century.

Thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass murder are all being carried out by muslims, because the filth and depravity in the qur'an causes and motivates it.

Why do you try and excuse these acts of depraved degeneracy by muslims all the time?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 5:19pm

moses wrote on Jan 3rd, 2021 at 3:14pm:
Because what muhammad said and did is still being practiced by muslims today the 21st century.

So do Christians, Moses.  They (supposedly) practice what is preached in the Bible, over 2,000 years ago.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass murder are all being carried out by muslims, because the filth and depravity in the qur'an causes and motivates it.

Why do you try and excuse these acts of depraved degeneracy by muslims all the time?

Christians, practice the same things, Moses.  They have spread their beliefs on the end of Pilum, spears, swords and bayonets.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 5:39pm

The truth will always defeat people like you.

That truth is:

1/.The teachings of Christ are disobeyed by anyone who commits human rights atrocities, these people are denounced as non-Christians in the N.T..

2/. Muslims who commit thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass slaughter are all obeying the teachings of muhammad.

3/. The teachings of Christ are righteousness.

4/. The teachings of muhammad are satanism.

List of Killings in the Name of Islam:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 120 Islamic attacks in 21 countries, in which 489 people were killed and 477 injured.

Jihad Report Dec 19, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020: Attacks 39 - Killed 117 - Injured 84 - Suicide Blasts      2 - Countries 10.

For the year just ended 2020: During this time period, there were 2116 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10091 people were killed and 7713 injured.

There has been over 38359 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

Only sick psychos try and defend the above atrocities committed by your muslim friends.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jan 3rd, 2021 at 7:21pm

moses wrote on Jan 3rd, 2021 at 5:39pm:
The truth will always defeat people like you.

That truth is:

1/.The teachings of Christ are disobeyed by anyone who commits human rights atrocities, these people are denounced as non-Christians in the N.T..

2/. Muslims who commit thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass slaughter are all obeying the teachings of muhammad.

3/. The teachings of Christ are righteousness.

4/. The teachings of muhammad are satanism.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So you keep claiming, Moses.  What a shame history doesn't back you up.  Millions killed in genocides, millions killed in sectarian hatred, Christians, yes, Christians committed the lot and none of them were ever excommunicated or ejected from their church(es).  Funny that, Tsk, tsk, tripped up once more by reality.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 1:57pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me tsk tsk.. More lies from the muslim terrorist supporter on this board.

The truth is:

People who disobeyed the teachings of Christ and apostate churches falsely claiming to be Christian, committed human rights atrocities by following the commands of men.

Neither the false church or the men who committed the atrocities have one thing to do with the doctrine of Christ.

In fact Christ actually warned that these false people would arise:

Mathew 15:9 
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mathew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils?  and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mathew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Conclusion:

As proven by the Christian doctrine.

They were not Christians.

Try again snakemouth.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:06pm

moses wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 1:57pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me tsk tsk.. More lies from the muslim terrorist supporter on this board.

The truth is:

People who disobeyed the teachings of Christ and apostate churches falsely claiming to be Christian, committed human rights atrocities by following the commands of men.

Neither the false church or the men who committed the atrocities have one thing to do with the doctrine of Christ.

What a shame they don't believe or understand your claims, Moses. Roll Eyes

What's worse, you don't even follow what Christ preached, unless of course his message contained a secret code to persecute and to hate all non-believers as you do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:25pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:09pm

@ Reply #26

moses,

Difficult for any reasonable person to defeat your scripturally based arguments.

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

"The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible."
- Dwight L. Moody (American Evangelist, 1837-1899)

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #29 - Jan 4th, 2021 at 4:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 2:06pm:
What's worse, you don't even follow what Christ preached, unless of course his message contained a secret code to persecute and to hate all non-believers as you do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I'm sure the bigots will find scriptural verses to justify their bigotry.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print