Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
The same God, Yahweh, Allah (Read 3783 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Dec 30th, 2020 at 8:37am

Isn't it the same God across all three beliefs..?

Christian.......God....(I am)

Jewish..........Yahweh

Muslim..........Allah

One in the same God is it not..............?!?!
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:32am by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The same God, Yahweh, Allah
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:51am

There is 'a lot of it going around'.

Misinformation and misdirection,     .....courtesy of, NOT GOD.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538790103/17#17

Captain Nemo said....
Quote:

Allah is actually just the god of the Hebrews and Christians.

The only difference is the view about Jesus not being the Son of God.

Allah and "The creator God" are one and the same.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:20am

I am

Yahweh

Allah

Are all the same God.

Traditions may have changed, but the roots are the same God.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:39am

@ Reply #2,

You believe that Yahweh and Allah are the same God ?

Ajax,

I am happy, for you [or anyone else] to weigh the evidences [you may uncover], and to believe whatever you want to believe.

We all do that.

I know that i do.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #4 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:56am

Yadda wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:39am:

@ Reply #2,

You believe that Yahweh and Allah are the same God ?

Ajax,

I am happy, for you [or anyone else] to weigh the evidences [you may uncover], and to believe whatever you want to believe.

We all do that.

I know that i do.

Yes I do...!

So it shall be written so shall it be done....!..... Smiley

Cleansing the world of idolatry = genocide

« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:18pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #5 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:02pm

History is the reflection in the mirror of human beings and what they have done in the past.

Yadda, I gather you do not agree with history....?!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:49pm

Correct except the muzzo god is SATAN

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 4:00pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 4:17pm

"In ancient Arabia, the sun-god was viewed as a female goddess and the moon as the male god. As has been pointed out by many scholars as Alfred Guilluame, the Moon god was called by various names, one of which was Allah (op.cit., Islam, p. 7)

"The name Allah was used as the personal name of the Moon god, in addition to the other titles that could be given to him.

"Allah, the Moon god, was married to the sun goddess. Together they produced three goddesses who were called 'the daughters of Allah'. These three goddesses were called Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat.

"The daughters of Allah, along with Allah and the sun goddess were viewed as "high" gods. That is, they were viewed as being at the top of the pantheon of Arabian deities" (Robert Morey, The Islamic Invasion, Eugene, Oregon, Harvest House Publishers, 1977, pp.50-51).

The Encyclopedia of World Mythology and Legend records:

"Along with Allah, however, they worshipped a host of lesser gods and "daughters of Allah" (op.cit., I:61).

Quote:
three female deities: al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat in the qur'an.

qur'an 53:11 The heart did not lie [about] what it saw.

qur'an 53:12 So will you dispute with him over what he saw?

qur'an 53:13 And he certainly saw him in another descent

qur'an 53:14 At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary -

qur'an 53:15 Near it is the Garden of Refuge -

qur'an 53:16 When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it].

qur'an 53:17 The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit].

qur'an 53:18 He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.

qur'an 53.19: So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?

qur'an 53.20: And Manat, the third - the other one?

the refrain that the Quraysh used to chant as they circumambulated the Ka'ba: "Al-Lat, and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other; indeed these are exalted (or lofty, 'ula) gharaniq; let us hope for their intercession."

25."The Quraysh tribe into which Mohammad was born was particularly devoted to Allah, the moon god, and especially to Allah's three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between the people and Allah." ... "The worship of the three goddesses, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, played a significant role in the worship at the Kabah in Mecca. The first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah."

Quraish, the prophet's tribe. Allah had three daughters: Al Uzzah (Venus) most revered of all and pleased with human sacrifice; Manah, the goddess of destiny, and Al Lat, the goddess of vegetable life. "

So muhammad says that he definitely saw the three daughters of allah the moon god, in paradise under the lote tree.

allah of islam is merely a reinvented Arabian pagan moon god allah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:34pm

Yahweh was a pagan god originally.  Indeed, there is some evidence that Allah was based on it.  Tsk, tsk, seems that Islam isn't all that different to Judiasm and Christianity.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:47am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:34pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Yahweh was a pagan god originally.  Indeed, there is some evidence that Allah was based on it.  Tsk, tsk, seems that Islam isn't all that different to Judiasm and Christianity.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

One big difference ........muzzo god is SATAN

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #11 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 7:16am

Valkie wrote on Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:47am:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 10:34pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

One big difference ........muzzo god is SATAN

But are you using ‘Satan’ as a proper name of an entity you believe exists or as an adjective? The difference is significant.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #12 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 4:46pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 11:20am:
I am
Yahweh
Allah
Are all the same God.
Traditions may have changed, but the roots are the same God.
https://i.ibb.co/k8dh3C2/abraJPG.jpg

One thing is consistent between various religions, the belief their particular ‘God’ is the one true ‘God’ and all others are in some way forgeries.
Many Christion theologians make rigid claims of literalism in that they assert their particular scipture is the unalterable, infallible word of God.
The problem with this particular delusion is that old question of which version of the Bible is the ‘real one’.
Is it the Wyclif’s Bible, Tyndale’s Bible, Coverdale’s Bible, Mathew’s Bible, Taverner’s Bible, The Great Bible , Cromwell's Bible, Cranmer’s Bible, The Geneva Bible, The Bishop’s Bible, Mathew Parker’s Bible, The Douai Bible, The Authorised Version, King James's Bible, The Revised Version, The American Standard Version, The New Testament in Modern Speach, Moffat’s Version, Knox Version, The Revised Standard Version, The New English Bible, The Jerusalem Bible, The Revised Standard Version Common Bible, The Good News Bible, The New International Version, The Affinity Bible, The Bear Bible, Bedell’s Bible, The Brother’s Bible, Coverdale’s Bible (known by some as The Bug Bible), The Complutenesian Polyglot, The Goose Bible, - - the list could go on. Not to worry, I’m sure those able to ’speak in tongues’  are capable of sorting out gibberish from the genuine Word of God.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 5:58pm

Nothing difficult in reading the message contained in the many different productions of the Christian Bible.

The over riding theme for all these books is:

God is a spirit of righteousness.

Christ is the Messiah who was conceived by the Spirit of God in the womb of a virgin, He came to bear the penalty for the sins of all mankind who would accept Him.

The qur'an on the other hand is a book of hatred.

The god of islam allah, wants men to kill unbelievers as a test, gives permission for muslims to rape torture and slaughter unbelievers.

The god of islam allah, is a satanical deity, who rules by the threat of rape, torture and  death.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #14 - Dec 31st, 2020 at 6:01pm

It's the same God - it is only how God is revealed that is different.

Don't forget folks, there is a human element to revealed religion. Does anyone honestly believe that God (if you believe he is omniscient), who would've known that in 2009 the iPhone would've been invented, that there would've been a feminist movement, that there would've been a movement to abolish slavery - would have mandated slavery for a religion that was designed for all time?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print