Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
New Guinea a Chinese outpost? (Read 1506 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: New Guinea a Chinese outpost?
Reply #30 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 9:09pm

cods wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 8:09am:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:29am:
McMan you are of course correct

The nambour sugar mill is owned by Indian interests
The Bundaberg sugar mill is owned by Pakistani interests
The ISIS sugar mill is owned by Vietnamese interests

Of course when the Australian community could not be bothered to get off their backsides and harvest this year's food crop
It's probably a good thing that some industrious Asians are willing to put in some sweat

work for peanuts you really mean....   we have a massive problem with no backpackers right now ....who traditionally do that work..and no they are not usually Asians either..

what difference does it matter who owns a piece of land.. it is in this country and will always be AUSTRALIAN LAND...you dont seem to understand    even you dont own the land you live on.......if the govt wants it they will  take it......dont kid yourself...

and if you want to sell something! shall we say in a hurry... and only Asians or Indian nationals showed any interest in it.. are you telling me you wouldnt take their money??????

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Jesus!!  Never thought I'd see the day.....

Always was and always will be  Aboriginal  Australian Land!!!

We're all in the same boat....... we need a government of national reconciliation, not a government of wrecking a silly nation.... as time goes by, listening to Aborigines, I find more and more common ground with them on such issues as personal and national sovereignty, water issues (out west and elsewhere), preservation of habitats and items of historical and cultural importance, and so forth....

This keeps up I'll have to do a Pascoe and claim some 'heritage'.... Snickers Bar in the woodpile or something...

....... lessee now, Igor - where is that script.... oh yeah ....... "a distant half-addled uncle once suggested to me when I was too young to know WTF he was even talking about that we may have had some totally undisclosed and untraceable link to some Aboriginal in the family tree even though there is no record and the tribes concerned say it is not so....." ... That do it?

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2020 at 9:14pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 5:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 9:06pm:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 1:30pm:
theres nothing stopping us doing that except that we enjoy the life of leisure and consumption too much to actually do that  Wink

... and your plan for achieving this is???????

australia needs to put its nose to the grindstone.

the same way japan did in the 50's

it didnt take them long to emerge from the decimation of WW2 to have such products as honda, toyota, sony, sanyo, mitsuibishi,

if we really apply ourselves, then we can start investing in other countries.

we need to study their success.

i love singapore.

everytime i go there i talk to the cabbies.

they are all so "turned on", they are all super stoked about the apartment they are buying or whatever. they are patriotic. they are ambitious. its a vibe.

then you get a cab from the aussie airport and the guy looks like he has just taken 6 valium washed down with some pot .

you know there are 4 shopping centres near my daughter in south bribane.

each one is now owned by the singapore governments superannuation scheme
the singapore government superannuation also recently aquired all the parking meters in NY. they already own all the parking meters in LA.

the asian is taking advantage of the Laaaaaaaaziness of the westerner.

there is only one way out of this.

we need to understand what a work ethic is.
unfortunately, our concept of a work ethic is a joke and our sense of entitlement is also a joke.

but the 'age of entitlement " is coming to an end .

personally, i'd prefer the singaporeans took over but i could work with Xi.

he is ruthless and doesnt pander to weak pussies.
my kind of man  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #32 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 5:54pm

Just tell the Fuzzy Wuzzies that Chinese people taste like pork.

Problem solved  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Dec 24th, 2020 at 7:51pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 5:26pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 9:06pm:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 1:30pm:
theres nothing stopping us doing that except that we enjoy the life of leisure and consumption too much to actually do that  Wink

... and your plan for achieving this is???????

australia needs to put its nose to the grindstone.

the same way japan did in the 50's

it didnt take them long to emerge from the decimation of WW2 to have such products as honda, toyota, sony, sanyo, mitsuibishi,

if we really apply ourselves, then we can start investing in other countries.

we need to study their success.

i love singapore.

everytime i go there i talk to the cabbies.

they are all so "turned on", they are all super stoked about the apartment they are buying or whatever. they are patriotic. they are ambitious. its a vibe.

then you get a cab from the aussie airport and the guy looks like he has just taken 6 valium washed down with some pot .

you know there are 4 shopping centres near my daughter in south bribane.

each one is now owned by the singapore governments superannuation scheme
the singapore government superannuation also recently aquired all the parking meters in NY. they already own all the parking meters in LA.

the asian is taking advantage of the Laaaaaaaaziness of the westerner.

there is only one way out of this.

we need to understand what a work ethic is.
unfortunately, our concept of a work ethic is a joke and our sense of entitlement is also a joke.

but the 'age of entitlement " is coming to an end .

personally, i'd prefer the singaporeans took over but i could work with Xi.

he is ruthless and doesnt pander to weak pussies.
my kind of man  Grin Grin Grin

Sounds more like the utter cupidity of governments and businesses in selling out their own nation/country and everything in it in return for thirty pieces of silver.... the work ethic of ordinary people, the majority, is utterly irrelevant if they are having the floor sold out from under them, and are, rather than being treated as intelligent thinking beings capable of working out how to go about business like your Singaporean taxi driver, they are controlled and abused by governments and employers at their whim.

We'll have no foreigners taking over here, thanks.... that's what the revolution is all about.... and it's slow building but once the dam breaks it will be a massive flood.. take back the asylum!

« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2020 at 7:58pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #34 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 7:45am

One of our governments most stupid acts was to cut the ABC by so much that they had to pull out of their international broadcasts across the pacific.

Australian English was the major language, message and influence broadcast in the entire region.

Guess how long it took China to buy up all the broadcast licences in the region, yet not long at all. Today it is Chinese broadcast across the pacific and China who has influence over all the pacific islands. We gave this stratigic position to them with not the slightest whimper.

Pure government incompetence - nothing more nothing less.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 11:23am

Dnarever wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 7:45am:
One of our governments most stupid acts was to cut the ABC by so much that they had to pull out of their international broadcasts across the pacific.

Australian English was the major language, message and influence broadcast in the entire region.

Guess how long it took China to buy up all the broadcast licences in the region, yet not long at all. Today it is Chinese broadcast across the pacific and China who has influence over all the pacific islands. We gave this stratigic position to them with not the slightest whimper.

Pure government incompetence - nothing more nothing less.

Did our government(s) buy peace in our time by giving away the furniture and backyard to gangster capitalism and gangster international relations?

Didn't their mother tell them to stand up to bullies and think ahead how to cut them off at the pass?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 3:11pm

We are an Asian country now, a look around any city confirms that.

Why did this happen, in the name of diversity and culture when our immigration floodgates open again ban them.

New Guinea and the South Pacific islands are warming to China's belt and road initiative. After all we have given them.

oi

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 5:36pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 3:11pm:
We are an Asian country now, a look around any city confirms that.

Why did this happen, in the name of diversity and culture when our immigration floodgates open again ban them.

New Guinea and the South Pacific islands are warming to China's belt and road initiative. After all we have given them.

oi

I note that all the assholes who decided we NEEDED to be 'part of Asia (inserts specific ethnicity required) don't live in an Asian (etc) area of Australia - jeez - some hardly spend any time at all in Oz while touring the world on their overfat 'superannuation' payout for life without tax coming out of our tax pockets.......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #38 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 5:45pm

Some news for the xenophobes of Ozpolitic.

To the Aboriginals, everybody else in Australia is an unwelcome foreigner.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 6:13pm

Watch our Torres Straight Islanders/Abbos bend over and kiss Chinese ass, they will bring mirrors matches and beer to win them over.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 9:38pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 5:45pm:
Some news for the xenophobes of Ozpolitic.

To the Aboriginals, everybody else in Australia is an unwelcome foreigner.

Well - let us know when the minorities make the rules... oh... wait ..... sadly for the 'Aboriginals' some of us have had family ties to this nation for nearly two centuries and there is no way we are 'foreigners' - welcome or not.

They can either accept it or keep on destroying each other and themselves in futile hatred and empty gestures that will end up with them in prison or worse.  Who cares what the Kaffirs think?  I've done nothing to them - they can return the favour or suffer the consequences.

I was born here - YOU?  Sounds like you were miscarried here and suffered brain damage.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 9:41pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 6:13pm:
Watch our Torres Straight Islanders/Abbos bend over and kiss Chinese ass, they will bring mirrors matches and beer to win them over.

Imagine thinking that being 'freed' from the White Man's largesse will mean they will hold some exalted position under any other - and particularly Asian - 'master'.  More likely rounded up and re-educated' for their own good and that of the Democratic Republic....

Chinese overlords of the CCP kind will give a new meaning to 'work for the dole' ..... you either work for dole rates or you die..... one way or the other....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Dec 26th, 2020 at 10:14pm

There can be only 'one' race.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 12:37am

Jasin wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 10:14pm:
There can be only 'one' race.

... divided by a common language barrier, a common culture barrier, a common DNA culture........................

Define 'race' for us... then we can speak.... at what point must genetic difference generate a new 'race' in concept, as opposed to merely being a variation on a single theme? 

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 9:35am

It's a bit like Australian Politics Grapps mate.

You have the 'One Race' at Federal Level at International Arena.
You have the 'Many Races', like the States and Territories at Domestic Arena.

The One Monotheistic God of 'duality'.
The Many Pagan Gods of 'singularity'... like the ones you watch in Cinemas like Temples and Superheroes like Gods of Olympus, Valhalla and the After-Life.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print