Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
how did this animal get bail??????? (Read 475 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
how did this animal get bail???????
Dec 18th, 2020 at 6:02am

What is wrong with Australia's court system?

They will put you away for defending yourself, they will put you away for traffic infringments

They will even put you away for insulting some death cult.

But be a weapons dealer who hands out guns that are subsequently used to murder people

And you get bail.

Go figure? 

I guess the courts are nearly as stupid and corrupt as the Central Coast Council.

Quote:
Bail for accused weapons dealer
PERRY DUFFIN

AN alleged member of an extremist-linked black market crew accused of selling machine guns, shotguns and pistols used in attacks in Sydney has been granted $500,000 bail.
Counter-terror police allege Hassan Darwiche is an integral part of a gun-running extremist group alongside a man calling himself “Stranger”, who charged hundreds of thousands of dollars for military style weapons and handguns used in public shooting attacks.
But a court has granted Darwiche bail in time for Christmas after he offered up $500,000 and his high profile lawyer insisted it would be a “grave injustice” to keep him in custody.
Earlier this year, a Joint Counter-Terrorism Team launched covert investigations into a group supplying guns and explosives in Sydney’s south west.
Darwiche along with two other men — Nassreldine Cheikh and Jehad Warideh
— were arrested in June.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: how did this animal get bail???????
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2020 at 6:07am

I will never understand our BAIL system....

remember Man Monis was on bail  for murder.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have never seen an explanation for that.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2020 at 6:21am

cods wrote on Dec 18th, 2020 at 6:07am:

The explanation for it is simple.

The imbecilic judges, magistrates and court system is totally inept and corrupt.

More often than is logically understandable, criminals get bail, let off or pardoned against all sense.

on the other hand, cases that should be thrown out often see the party put away for years or in court for years fighting a ridiculous charge that should never have been.

Our judges and court system believe that they ARE THE LAW, that they are BEYOND CRITICISM.

The simple fact is that they arent, or at least should not be.

These idiot judges and magistrates should be put to task and sacked, without pension, if even one case is stupidly handled.

They are paid obscene amounts of money, retire on obscene pensions for what they do.

MAKE THEM DO IT PROPERLY............OR SACK THEM AND PUT THEM IN GAOL.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2020 at 7:17am

Hi Valkie,
would you rather bring back Wild West justice?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2020 at 12:20pm

The courts in Australia are not here to uphold Law - they are here to bully the people into submission, which is precisely why 'legislators' (filled with the same aim) handed them illegal laws with which to attack the ordinary person going about his/her business without harming others.

Anyone who has ever defended a case in court will tell you that - and that with very few exceptions the general rule is 'guilty by accusation of a person of standing in the community' - something illegal for a couple of hundred years.  What you see on American TV shows about how people are turned loose on some thin technicality and how juries and judges stick to the fine letter of the law is as far from the truth as you can get.

Once your eyes are opened to the true nature of this nation's governance, there is no hiding place and no turning back.

Anyone with any wit can see clearly that, once 'officials' began to talk about people 'having a police record' - as opposed to a 'criminal record' - even those officials were saying that what police say is not the same as reality.......

Under no circumstances should any person be convicted on verbal evidence alone without substantial corroborating evidence, and two or more people muttering the same verbal has been decreed to be a clear lie, yet is the most common cause for 'conviction'.

NOBODY is that good that they can attain a 99.999% record of conviction - unless there is something badly wrong with the whole thing, and this nation is no better than some filthy third world dictatorship (as it is in reality with a thin veneer of 'prosperity').

As for this animal - you have to wonder.... I would have thought the equivalent of Guantanamo Bay or Abu Ghraib would have helped him remember his contacts etc, rather than putting him out there as a wood duck to draw others in.

The fuzz should have made a murky statement that he had 'grassed' - maybe one of his mates would have sniped him at a car meet.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2020 at 12:25pm

Perhaps the evidence is not credible.

Police often manufacture false evidence and exclude exculpatory evidence.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2020 at 12:28pm

Oddly - with the three pillars that I wrote them about many years ago now (selection, training and oversight) - the police - in many cases but not all - are beginning to come online with being more 'civilised'. 

It Is The 'Courts' Who Are Dragging Behind In Proper Handling Of The Law!!  It is the courts that need clearing out first so that they do not continue to encourage perjury and false charges and wrongful handling of evidence by wrongful rules that infinitely favour the accuser and fail utterly to protect the accused as required by law.

You see now, grasshoppers, why ASIO and I did not see eye to eye on what each of us titled 'right wing influences' in Australia...... whereas they were/are on a witch hunt for Peccary's mythical beasts (and where not to find them) - I was on the hunt for REAL Fascists etc who were actively ruining my country.

While they were/are hunting for a few rubes out bush armed with a few rifles - I was on the hunt for the scum who are destroying the daily fabric of society using the endless armoury of 'the law' and the power of government as extensions of civil war by other means.

Now - where's my retirement money?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2020 at 1:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 18th, 2020 at 12:28pm:
Oddly - with the three pillars that I wrote them about many years ago now (selection, training and oversight) - the police - in many cases but not all - are beginning to come online with being more 'civilised'. 

It Is The 'Courts' Who Are Dragging Behind In Proper Handling Of The Law!!  It is the courts that need clearing out first so that they do not continue to encourage perjury and false charges and wrongful handling of evidence by wrongful rules that infinitely favour the accuser and fail utterly to protect the accused as required by law.

You see now, grasshoppers, why ASIO and I did not see eye to eye on what each of us titled 'right wing influences' in Australia...... whereas they were/are on a witch hunt for Peccary's mythical beasts (and where not to find them) - I was on the hunt for REAL Fascists etc who were actively ruining my country.

While they were/are hunting for a few rubes out bush armed with a few rifles - I was on the hunt for the scum who are destroying the daily fabric of society using the endless armoury of 'the law' and the power of government as extensions of civil war by other means.

Now - where's my retirement money?

The courts are corrupt.

Perjury by witnesses and police is common and is not punished.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 10:15am

And it is for this reason that the Australian grubberment will never consider any bill of rights.

They can fiddle, adjust, modify, twist and alter the constitution.

But a functional bill of rights woukd screw them big time.

The Australian grubberment is the world's most corrupt and insidious criminal organisation on earth.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 11:21am

Valkie wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 10:15am:
And it is for this reason that the Australian grubberment will never consider any bill of rights.

They can fiddle, adjust, modify, twist and alter the constitution.

But a functional bill of rights woukd screw them big time.

The Australian grubberment is the world's most corrupt and insidious criminal organisation on earth.

Grappler's Dumb Bell - one ball is government and all of its agencies ...... the bar holding the whole thing up is the ordinary people ...... the other ball is organised criminal gangs.....

Think about it, people....

**pulls up rock for fireside chat**

Was enthralled last night watching on SBS a series called The State - about a loose group of young Brits who travel to Syria to work for IS - and rapidly begin the process of working out that they are helping sadists, murderers, rapists, child rapists and people who will abuse them given any chance.

One such - a Black Brit doctor lady - was forced to 'cover up' by wearing gloves when trying to doctor people, was told that she had to marry some turkey or not work, and had her feet beaten for refusing to remove both kidneys from two living prisoners. Another - young Brit Muslim guy - bought a woman and her daughter at a market - slaves captured - to protect the daughter.  The woman told him her previous 'owner' had eight women, chose one a day, and gave the others to his bodyguards who beat them more than he did.... and also abused her daughter.

Told yez that, to that kind, women are a commodity to be bought, sold, used, captured, and abused in any way at whim .... YTF would any woman WANT to go into such a deal?  FFS..... dopey sheilas who get into a polygamous relationship with some greaser loser on social security.... Jesus... what are they not thinking?  DUH... be better when they run the whole world though...

Amazing.  Good Brit story and scripting, but they ran it end to end and I had to go to bed some time.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2020 at 11:26am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 11:33am

Valkie wrote on Dec 18th, 2020 at 6:21am:
cods wrote on Dec 18th, 2020 at 6:07am:

The explanation for it is simple.

Yes.  He hasn't been convicted of a crime.

Quote:
Bail for accused weapons dealer
PERRY DUFFIN

AN alleged member of an extremist-linked black market crew accused of selling machine guns, shotguns and pistols used in attacks in Sydney has been granted $500,000 bail.
Counter-terror police allege Hassan Darwiche is an integral part of a gun-running extremist group alongside a man calling himself “Stranger”, who charged hundreds of thousands of dollars for military style weapons and handguns used in public shooting attacks.
But a court has granted Darwiche bail in time for Christmas after he offered up $500,000 and his high profile lawyer insisted it would be a “grave injustice” to keep him in custody.
Earlier this year, a Joint Counter-Terrorism Team launched covert investigations into a group supplying guns and explosives in Sydney’s south west.
Darwiche along with two other men — Nassreldine Cheikh and Jehad Warideh
— were arrested in June.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 12:56pm

Everyone on remand hasn't been convicted....

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 1:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Everyone on remand hasn't been convicted....

Innocent until proven guilty, innit?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 1:54pm

That's why they are on remand ....

This guy got a Musso Pass... it's borderline Pussy Pass these days.... Efnic Diff-runces, innit?

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/the-state

When is someone going to tell us he's a Mossad agent?

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 1:55pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 1:54pm:

This guy got a Musso Pass... it's borderline Pussy Pass these days.... Efnic Diff-runces, innit?

Do you believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 2:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 1:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 1:54pm:

Do you believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty?

What has that to do with the difference between remand and bail?  You are getting off subject...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print