Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
France is finally waking up (Read 7148 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
France is finally waking up
Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:42am

But just raiding the devil worship headquarters, they should bulldoze them and ship the devil worshipers back to the hell hole from which the slimed.

The only safe way to deal with muzzos, is to send them somewhere they cannot harm normal humans.

Quote:
  Mosques raided in anti-terror crackdown
PARIS: Mosques and Muslim prayer halls across France have been raided by police as part of what the government has called a crackdown on political Islam.

All 2600 places of Muslim worship in the country are due to be inspected, with plans to close dozens of them.

French interior minister Gerald Darmanin called the raids in Paris, Lyons, Marseilles and other cities “a massive and unprecedented action against separatism”.

The right-wing minister, who was appointed by President Emmanuel Macron in July, is leading an offensive against what Mr Macron calls separatist Islam doctrines that incite terrorism and hostility towards France and its values.

The drive, started in September and run by the police intelligence service, accelerated after the deaths of four people in two terrorist attacks, including the beheading of schoolteacher Samuel Paty in the outskirts of Paris.

“Seventy-six mosques suspected of separatism will be inspected and those that should be closed will be closed,” Mr Darmanin said.

In October, the Great Mosque of Pantin in a poor part of Paris was closed after it shared a video on Facebook before Mr Paty’s murder that vented hatred against him for showing students cartoons of Muhammad.

Mr Darmanin said he had no quarrel with most of France’s six million Muslims.

He said he was aiming at “the enemy within”, referring to “places of worship where imams are followed by the intelligence services and where the discourse runs counter to our values”.

The Times   

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: France is finally waking up
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:45am

Link?

I think Gandalf was pushing for something similar here in Australia.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:07am

Poor France.
Britain has already taken a step back (Brexit) and leaving the French out in front to face the last great Jihad of Islam upon 'Christian' Europe. Only when  a Messiah emerges from the flames of France burning, that will die for the sins of the Moslems (like France will for Europe) - will Islam cease to exist as 'Empire' and all things military.

Europeans wanna steal Religion (knowledge) from the Middle-East and call it Christianity and use it to gain colonisations in New Worlds. Then you gotta pay the price and return that Religion by dismantling your Christianity in Europe. Germany broke its cross on the backs of Jews who were kicked out of the European Garden. France's Christian power will also fall in keeping the Mozzies out of the Garden of Europe. Sacrifices have to be made, Prices to be paid.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:59pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:07am:
Poor France.
Britain has already taken a step back (Brexit) and leaving the French out in front to face the last great Jihad of Islam upon 'Christian' Europe. Only when  a Messiah emerges from the flames of France burning, that will die for the sins of the Moslems (like France will for Europe) - will Islam cease to exist as 'Empire' and all things military.

Europeans wanna steal Religion (knowledge) from the Middle-East and call it Christianity and use it to gain colonisations in New Worlds. Then you gotta pay the price and return that Religion by dismantling your Christianity in Europe. Germany broke its cross on the backs of Jews who were kicked out of the European Garden. France's Christian power will also fall in keeping the Mozzies out of the Garden of Europe. Sacrifices have to be made, Prices to be paid.

Perhaps the French should've stayed out of Algeria?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm

freediver wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:45am:

LOL !!!

Really ?

Or is that sarcasm FD ?

Is Gandalf, Shia ?         [....i've asked previously.    but he didn't confirm [or deny].]

[They, are the peaceful moslems FD. ]

.....that WAS sarcasm.

Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:09pm

Sad, really - they thought that their Algerian brothers were all kosher and would not bring trouble to the egalitarian republic and they would all sail off into the future together in harmony....

Pity about that.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:21pm

It's all because of the Jews.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:33pm

It's all because of envy, of the Jews.

Deuteronomy 32:8
When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9  For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Love God !

Love God's righteousness !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:42pm

Yadda wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:33pm:

It's all because of envy, of the Jews.

Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2  And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 12:13
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15  And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16  And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Envy.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #9 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:10am

This action is better than nothing, but not by much. It still allows them to hide in plain sight. Islam needs to be denounced officially and publicly for what it really is, and immigration from Islamic countries has to be stopped.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:40am

issuevoter wrote on Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:10am:
This action is better than nothing, but not by much. It still allows them to hide in plain sight. Islam needs to be denounced officially and publicly for what it really is, and immigration from Islamic countries has to be stopped.

what would denouncing Islam do?????  only cause more problems for France... they are not immigrating..they just arrive.. if they immigrated the country would have a chance to keep them in check...

as it is thanks to the UN and to some extent the EU...this swarming is out of control....we should have learnt a long time ago....huge numbers from another culture arriving on anyones doorstep will breed trouble.....resentment unemployment division..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:47am

Yadda wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:45am:

LOL !!!

Really ?

Or is that sarcasm FD ?

Is Gandalf, Shia ?         [....i've asked previously.    but he didn't confirm [or deny].]

[They, are the peaceful moslems FD. ]

.....that WAS sarcasm.

Smiley

No, not sarcasm. But it is hard to get him to talk about it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 2:27pm

@ Reply #11,

When engaging in any form of debate or discussion with a non-moslem, most moslems will pretend [imo] to [try to] be informative to any enquiry [relating to ISLAM and to ISLAMIC societal modalities].

But, imo, the more informed [about ISLAM] the moslem judges the [enquiring] non-moslem to be, the more reactive and devious, the forthcoming information [from the moslem] will be.

In the end you can just identify the interchange of discussion between the follower of of ISLAM and the non-moslem, as just a game of half-truth, deception and propaganda, in which the ISLAMIST is seeking to mentally [and emotionally], ensnare or capture a silly and naive enquirer.

Moslems are always looking for dim fools, to emotionally ensnare.

Dictionary;
reactive = = showing a response to a stimulus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:46pm

Quote:
reactive = = showing a response to a stimulus

Yep, that's Gandalf.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 10:42pm

Auggie wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:59pm:
Poor France.

I heard the Bethlehem Star (Jupiter & Saturn are aligned) is about to appear this month.
Timing is everything Wink
Time for a Messiah to emerge from the ashes of France and beg forgiveness for Europe to the Moslems and end it with his sacrifice. Islam will lay down the weapon of 'Empire' and acknowledge the Holy Book of their Religion through the eyes of others.
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2020 at 10:53pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #15 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:01am

Jasin wrote on Dec 6th, 2020 at 10:42pm:
Poor France.

I heard the Bethlehem Star (Jupiter & Saturn are aligned) is about to appear this month.
Time for a Messiah to emerge from the ashes of France and beg forgiveness for Europe to the Moslems and end it with his sacrifice. Islam will lay down the weapon of 'Empire' and acknowledge the Holy Book of their Religion through the eyes of others.

Really petal, you MUST go back on your medication.
Ad astra incinata, e nil necessitata.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #16 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:09am

Yadda wrote on Dec 6th, 2020 at 2:27pm:

@ Reply #11,

When engaging in any form of debate or discussion with a non-moslem, most moslems will pretend [imo] to [try to] be informative to any enquiry [relating to ISLAM and to ISLAMIC societal modalities].

But, imo, the more informed [about ISLAM] the moslem judges the [enquiring] non-moslem to be, the more reactive and devious, the forthcoming information [from the moslem] will be.

In the end you can just identify the interchange of discussion between the follower of of ISLAM and the non-moslem, as just a game of half-truth, deception and propaganda, in which the ISLAMIST is seeking to mentally [and emotionally], ensnare or capture a silly and naive enquirer.

Moslems are always looking for dim fools, to emotionally ensnare.

Dictionary;
reactive = = showing a response to a stimulus.

What they can’t handle too well is encountering agnostics/ atheists very familiar with their so called holy book , it’s contradictions and urgings to indulge in mindless cruelty towards the infidel. Just as many Christians are lost when they attempt to justify the bloodthirsty urgings within their so called holy book. 

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 8:03am

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:01am:
Poor France.

Petal eh? Sounds familiar to what some other Members say here.

Nah. Unlike yourself who has just read the Christian section of all that is Religion. I tend to see the whole lot as one big book. That goes way back beyond just Christianity and takes in Religion that is to come as well. I think you'll be needing meds to deal with whats out there beyond just a few pages.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #18 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 12:09pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 8th, 2020 at 8:03am:
Nah. Unlike yourself who has just read the Christian section of all that is Religion. I tend to see the whole lot as one big book. That goes way back beyond just Christianity and takes in Religion that is to come as well. I think you'll be needing meds to deal with whats out there beyond just a few pages.

How amazing are your psychic abilities. The things you managed to conjure up as ’truths’ are fascinating. You really must learn to pay attention to what others post and not rely upon your foetid imagination.

If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration: then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter as against Us,
وَلَئِن شِئْنَا لَنَذْهَبَنَّ بِالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ لَا تَجِدُ لَكَ بِهِ عَلَيْنَا وَكِيلًا
Koran: Sura 17:V 86

https://www.hinduwebsite.com/maya.asp
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2020 at 1:07pm by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 11:49am

You mean liberte`, egalite`, fraternite` doesn't work across the board?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #20 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:46am

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:01am:
Poor France.

Petal eh? Sounds familiar to what some other Members say here.

Aha! The flea. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 11:37am

Allons enfants de la patrie
Le jour de booting Mussos est arrive`!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 7:09pm

Germany has dished Religion, Politics, Military and left it in the hands of its Women,  to become more 'European', rather than play the Middle-Eastern game anymore.

Soon it's France's turn to ditch the 'holy Ghost' from its culture and forfeit it's 'colonies' in favour of being more 'European' (Music, medicine, etc) - but there is always a price to be paid.

Then Italy's turn and finally Britain's.
Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 11:32pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 7:09pm:
Germany has dished Religion, Politics, Military and left it in the hands of its Women,  to become more 'European', rather than play the Middle-Eastern game anymore.

Soon it's France's turn to ditch the 'holy Ghost' from its culture and forfeit it's 'colonies' in favour of being more 'European' (Music, medicine, etc) - but there is always a price to be paid.

Then Italy's turn and finally Britain's.
Wink

Should've turned back the Muslim hordes at the gates of Vienna.... or even Venice..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Constantinople_(1479)

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:29am

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 9th, 2020 at 12:09pm:

How amazing are your psychic abilities. The things you managed to conjure up as ’truths’ are fascinating. You really must learn to pay attention to what others post and not rely upon your foetid imagination.

If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration: then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter as against Us,
وَلَئِن شِئْنَا لَنَذْهَبَنَّ بِالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ لَا تَجِدُ لَكَ بِهِ عَلَيْنَا وَكِيلًا
Koran: Sura 17:V 86

https://www.hinduwebsite.com/maya.asp

You read that Lols? He called me a Psychic.  Grin

Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:34am

Old sayings and words of Latin to appear more 'sophisticated'.
Here comes another cliche...

Snog.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=snog+-+cliche&&view=detail&mid=D8739BD651DF...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:45pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:34am:
Old sayings and words of Latin to appear more 'sophisticated'.
Here comes another cliche...

Snog.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=snog+-+cliche&&view=detail&mid=D8739BD651DF...

Anus Rattus Non Evaluatem......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 12:21am

Now that Britain has exited from the Euro scene and left the French in charge (You want it, you got it Frog) to take care of the MOSLEM problem.

Of course, the Moslem 'Jihad' will smash the French and burn it to the ground like a Cathedral in flames.
This is where France sings "Losing my Religion".
Only a 'Messiah' sacrifice will save France from the genocide of Islam.
Religion is a Middle-Eastern thing. Europe stole it like a bite from an apple. The Moslems are gonna take it back.

Au revoir France.
May Allah be merciful.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #28 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:29am

The French government has asked its Muzlums to embrace Western Liberalism especially pertaining to the freedom to criticise religion. And if they don't, the French government will get very cranky and slap them on wrist.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:10pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:29am:
The French government has asked its Muzlums to embrace Western Liberalism especially pertaining to the freedom to criticise religion. And if they don't, the French government will get very cranky and slap them on wrist.

... with a damp blancmange.... so there!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 11:06am

What Zemmour threatens to do — and what makes him so terrifying to the existing political class — is unite the right in an essentially conservative country. For decades, French socialists have kept themselves in power by dividing their opposition, splitting off the centrist and socially acceptable Union Pour Un Mouvement Populaire (renamed Les Républicains in 2015) from the proletarian and quasi-fascist Front National (renamed Rassemblement National in 2018). Marine Le Pen, who took over her father’s genuinely extreme movement, has spent years trying to detoxify the family brand. She embraced gays and ditched the Holocaust denialism, which was sweet of her. Her efforts culminated in 2017, when she reached the last round of the presidential election. Still, she lost handsomely to Macron and now her support base is collapsing.

Zemmour is better positioned to sweep up the centre ground. With his culture war wizardry and his Trump/Johnson-like ability to render the media apoplectic, he can always annoy the snobs enough to keep the plebs happy. But he can also woo middle- and upper-middle-class French people, Catholics as well as small business owners and secular liberals.

Zemmour appeals to an older French conservatism, a nostalgia for France before the incestuous Soixante-Huitards came along and wrecked everything. He speaks often of Great French Men, among whom probably he counts himself. He likes to quote the opening of Jacques Bainville’s History of France: ‘France is neither an empire nor a race. It is better. It is a nation.’ His campaign believes his rousing appeals for French rejuvenation, mixed with his anger towards an out-of-control immigration system, will mobilise low-propensity voters.

Zemmour is shrewd. He spies an opportunity to offer a new ‘third way’ for the right. He can mix populist rhetoric about immigration and Macron’s ghastly vaccine passports with detailed plans for healthcare reform and a new corporate tax system.

He remains a wild insurgent and a very long shot for the presidency. He may just end up being another vote-splitter on the right. His campaign could have problems financing itself. Even if he manages to gazump Le Pen, eviscerate Les Républicains and finish in the top two in the first round of the election on 10 April, he will struggle to overcome Macron, who despite his unpopularity still has the advantages of the incumbency. But the prospect of those two dynamic, combative and eloquent politicians squaring off in televised debates is an exciting one. In the big discussion about what it means, fondamentalement, to be French, Mr Z may have the final word.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/plan-z-the-rise-of-eric-zemmour

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Nov 12th, 2021 at 1:32pm

France will burn like a Cathedral at the hands of the Final Holy Jihad by Islam as a 'military Empire'.
France will die for Europe like a Messiah to counteract for the Prophet Mohommad...

...just like the Prophet Hitler got revenge for the Messiah Jesus against the Jews.

France will be left alone to defend Europe against Islam.
Britain has already 'exited' like a Traitor.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #32 - Nov 12th, 2021 at 1:47pm

Like Valkie woke after 60+ years with a soggy mattress.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 9:52pm

France will be crucified by the Rest of Europe as a sacrifice to the Moslems like their 'Messiah', who died for the sins of the rest of Europe.

Only when they get that 'sacrifice' will they lay down their arms of 'Empire' in the name of their new Moslem 'Messiah' from France.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #34 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 12:41pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 15th, 2021 at 9:52pm:
France will be crucified by the Rest of Europe as a sacrifice to the Moslems like their 'Messiah', who died for the sins of the rest of Europe.

Only when they get that 'sacrifice' will they lay down their arms of 'Empire' in the name of their new Moslem 'Messiah' from France.

I have friends in France that have moved from where they have always lived, to get away from the Dangerious and nutcase muzzos.

There is a rising tide of French who are becoming increasingly angry and sick to DEATH of the CULT of DEATH.

There is a looming civil war in France.
The muzzos woukd start it, but they know they would lose at the moment.
But it's coming, as it will in other countries infected with this disease of Islam.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Dec 17th, 2021 at 9:50am

Britain has already 'stepped back' to leave France out in front.
Most of Europe will too.
Italy (via the Mafia) are now talking tough, so they'll help France a bit. The Serbs and Croats softened up some Moslems a while back.

But basically, France (the Political, Military, Religious version) will be the one to take the toll of the onslaught from the Last Jihad before Islam relinquishes 'Empire' to Israel as an empowerment.

The European Christian servant of Islam/Israel from the Middle-East.

Germany failed.
France will fail.
Italy will also fail.

...but Britain will fail Europe, but succeed for the Middle-East, as its 'colonies' have succeeded and will succeed.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 20th, 2021 at 9:26pm

Today Zemmour released a video declaring his candidacy for president, and I’ve heard comparisons (including from a French student in my political science class this semester) comparing it to Charles de Gaulle’s famous July 18, 1940 radio broadcast pronouncing the cause of Free France amidst the nation’s collapse before the German army. For our readers who understand French, the video is at the bottom—but even if you don’t speak French I recommend watching it for a few minutes to take in how powerful it is.

Here is a rough translation:

My dear Countrymen— For years, the same feeling has swept you along, oppressed you, shamed you: a strange and penetrating feeling of dispossession. You walk down the streets in your towns, and you don’t recognize them.

You look at your screens and they speak to you in a language that is strange, and in the end foreign. You turn your eyes and ears to advertisements, TV series, football matches, films, live performances, songs, and the schoolbooks of your children.

You take the subways and trains. You go to train stations and airports. You wait for your sons and your daughters outside their school. You take your mother to the emergency room.

You stand in line at the post office or the employment agency. You wait at a police station or a courthouse. And you have the impression that you are no longer in a country that you know.

You remember the country of your childhood. You remember the country that your parents told you about. You remember the country found in films and books. The country of Joan of Arc and Louis XIV. The country of Bonaparte and General de Gaulle.

The country of knights and ladies. The country of Victor Hugo and Chateaubriand. The country of Pascal and Descartes. The country of the fables of La Fontaine, the characters of Molière, and the verses of Racine.

The country of Notre Dame de Paris and of village church towers. The country of Gavroche and Cosette. The country of barricades and Versailles. The country of Pasteur and Lavoisier. The country of Voltaire and Rousseau, of Clemenceau and the soldiers of ’14, of de Gaulle and Jean Moulin. The country of Gabin and Delon; of Brigitte Bardot and Belmondo and Johnny and d’Aznavour and Brassens and Barbara; the films of Sautet and Verneuil.

This country— at the same time light-hearted and illustrious. This country— at the same time literary and scientific. This country— truly intelligent and one-of-a-kind. The country of the Concorde and nuclear power. The country that invented cinema and the automobile.

This country— that you search for everywhere with dismay. No, your children are homesick, without even having known this country that you cherish. And it is disappearing.

You haven’t left, and yet you have the feeling of no longer being at home. You have not left your country. Your country left you. You feel yourself foreigners in your own country. You are internal exiles.

For a long time, you believed you were the only one to see, to hear, to think, to doubt. You were afraid to say it. You were ashamed of your feelings. For a long time, you dared not say what you are seeing, and above all you dared not see what you were seeing.

And then you said it to your wife. To your husband. To your children. To your father. To your mother. To your friends. To your coworkers. To your neighbors. And then to strangers. And you understood that your feeling of dispossession was shared by everyone.

France is no longer France, and everyone sees it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 20th, 2021 at 9:29pm

Of course, they despised you: the powerful, the élites, the conformists, the journalists, the politicians, the professors, the sociologists, the union bosses, the religious authorities.

They told you it’s all a ploy, it’s all fake, it’s all wrong. But you understood in time that it was them who were a ploy, them who had it all wrong, them who did you wrong.

The disappearance of our civilization is not the only question that harasses us, although it towers over everything. Immigration is not the cause of all our problems, although it aggravates everything.

The third-worlding of our country and our people impoverishes as much as it disintegrates, ruins as much as it torments.

It’s why you often have a hard time making ends meet. It’s why we must re-industrialize France. It’s why we must equalize the balance of trade. It’s why we must reduce our growing debt, bring back to France our companies that left, give jobs to our unemployed.

It’s why we must protect our technological marvels and stop selling them to foreigners. It’s why we must allow our small businesses to live, and to grow, and to pass from generation to generation.

It’s why we must preserve our architectural, cultural, and natural heritage. It’s why we must restore our republican education, its excellence and its belief in merit, and stop surrendering our children to the experiments of egalitarians and pedagogists and the Doctor Strangeloves of gender theory and islamo-leftism.

It’s why we must take back our sovereignty, abandoned to European technocrats and judges, who rob the French people of the ability to control their destiny in the name of a fantasy – a Europe that will never be a nation.

Yes, we must give power to the people, take it back from the minority that unceasingly tyrannizes the majority and from judges who substitute their judicial rulings for government of the people, for the people, by the people.

For decades, our elected officials of the right and the left have led us down this dire path of decline and decadence. Right and left have lied and concealed the gravity of our diminishment. They have hidden from you the reality of our replacement.

You have known me for many years. You know what I say, what I diagnose, what I proclaim. I have long been content with the role of journalist, writer, Cassandra, whistleblower. Back then, I believed that a politician would take up the flame that I had lit.

I said to myself, to each his own job, to each his own role, to each his own fight. I have lost this illusion. Like you, I have lost confidence. Like you, I have decided to take our destiny in hand.

I saw that no politician had the courage to save our country from the tragic fate that awaits it. I saw that all these supposed professionals were, above all, impotent.

That President Macron, who had presented himself as an outsider, was in fact the synthesis of his two predecessors, or worse. That all the parties were contenting themselves with reforms, while time passes them by.

There is no more time to reform France – but there is time to save her. That is why I have decided to run for President.

I have decided to ask your votes to become your President of the Republic, so that our children and grandchildren do not know barbarism. So that our daughters are not veiled and our sons are not forced to submit.

So that we can bequeath to them the France we have known and that we received from our ancestors. So that we can still preserve our way of life, our traditions, our language, our conversations, our debates about history and fashion, our taste for literature and food.

So that the French remain French, proud of their past and confident in their future. So that the French once again feel at home. So that the newest arrivals assimilate their culture, adapt their history, and are remade as French in France – not foreigners in an unknown land.

We, the French, are a great nation. A great people. Our glorious past pleads for our future. Our soldiers have conquered Europe and the world.

Our writers and artists have aroused universal admiration. Our scientific discoveries and industrial production have stamped their epochs. The charm of our art de vivre excites longing and joy in all who taste it.

We have known great victories, and we have overcome cruel defeats. For a thousand years, we have been one of the powers who have written the history of the world.

We are worthy of our ancestors. We will not allow ourselves to be mastered, vassalized, conquered, colonized. We will not allow ourselves to be replaced.

In front of us, a cold and determined monster rises up, who seeks to dishonor us. They will say that you are racist. They will say that you are motivated by contemptible passions, when in fact it is the most lovely passion that animates you – passion for France.

They will say the worst about me. But I will keep going amidst the jeers, and I don’t care if they spit on me. I will never bend the head. For we have a mission to accomplish.

The French people have been intimidated, crippled, indoctrinated, blamed— but they lift up their heads, they drop the masks, they clear the air of lies, they hunt down these evil perjuries.

We are going to carry France on. We are going to pursue the beautiful and noble French adventure. We are going to pass the flame to the coming generations. Join with me. Rise up. We, the French, have always triumphed over all.

Long live the Republic, and above all, long live France!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 20th, 2021 at 9:34pm

Listen even if you have no French, and perhaps read along the English translation

See also Christopher Calwell's take https://claremontreviewofbooks.com/france-on-the-verge-of-civil-war/

Zemmour has my vote.

« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2021 at 9:47pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Dec 20th, 2021 at 10:15pm

Britain (Christian servant of the Middle-East)
had to step up to deal with Germany against the Jews.

Now Britain steps down (Brexit) to leave the French to deal with the Moslems.

...makes you wonder what the British will do when Italy has its turn with both the unarmed Moslems and armed Israel?

...then Britain will be alone to face a 'unified' Islam/Israel (Istari)

Some things are just sooooo predictable.  Wink Grin

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #40 - Dec 21st, 2021 at 6:53am

Let France be a shining beacon of light and observe as they take back their country from the barbarians.

Defecate the foreign cult of death from you shores as you would any illness.

bring back the true meaning of France and democracy, away from the cult of death.

Go France, Go France , Go France, GO

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 21st, 2021 at 12:33pm

France must preserve its culture and stay French, not  be turned into another Lebanon in 20 years.

Same principle for EVERY other Western country - stop turning them into Lebanons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Zemmourtranslat/status/1472590577334165508

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #42 - Dec 21st, 2021 at 12:52pm

Frank wrote on Dec 21st, 2021 at 12:33pm:
France must preserve its culture and stay French, not  be turned into another Lebanon in 20 years.

Same principle for EVERY other Western country - stop turning them into Lebanons.

The French are a proud people.

They are a patriotic people.

They love their country and their people.

They also will take just so much before they crack.
But when they crack, they rise as one and take back their own.

Muzzos think they have France
But what they don't realise is that they are the worms living in the middle of a nest of wasps.
When the time comes, the wasps will take out the worms in very short order.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 21st, 2021 at 10:37pm

Zemmour responds, “You’re right. Nobody leaves their country gladly. So I say to all these people: Stay home. We don’t need you. We don’t want any more of you. Because we are being invaded and France is going to die from this excessive immigration.”

Third world immigration does not help the citizens of any nation, and yet the governments don’t listen.

The courage to push back is the only solution.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Dec 26th, 2021 at 11:42pm

There are too many people already, and most in the Third World... stay and live with what you've got - the rest cannot support you any more...

This isn't the land of back-up, Jane... this is the land of 'you're on your own'.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #45 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 12:08am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 11:42pm:
There are too many people already, and most in the Third World... stay and live with what you've got - the rest cannot support you any more...

This isn't the land of back-up, Jane... this is the land of 'you're on your own'.....

Grappler, your geriatric existence is due to the grace and generosity of the Australian taxpayer.

You then profess that nobody else should have such generosity, particularly people of the third world.

Grappler, you pollute the world about 20 x more than the average third-worlder, yet you believe yourself to be more deserving of charity.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 11:33am

Valkie wrote on Dec 21st, 2021 at 12:52pm:

But what they don't realise is that they are the worms living in the middle of a nest of wasps.

Oh France will 'stand up' against Islam, even the Mafia/Vatican are talking it up tough like too for Italy.

...but in truth, France WILL NOT PREVAIL - it will burn in religious hell.
The Moslems will do to the French, what the Germans did to the Jews.

France will burn, until it concedes its Religious/Political/Military empowerment back to the Middle-East and return back to its true European 'self' before Christianity came to enslave it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #47 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 3:04pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2021 at 11:33am:

Oh France will 'stand up' against Islam, even the Mafia/Vatican are talking it up tough like too for Italy.

France will burn, until it concedes its Religious/Political/Military empowerment back to the Middle-East and return back to its true European 'self' before Christianity came to enslave it.

I HOPE NOT.

I do know that the French are fighting an interesting way.
They are converting muzzo shelas and having a great time because muzzo shelas have never been satisfied by the impotent muzzo males who need to beat their women into subservience.

French are sneaky buggers.
The muzzos think they will win the big fight, but it's gonna be at one hell of a cost.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 4:21pm

The Moslems will do to the (Christianised) French,
what the Germans did to the Jews.

France will burn like a Christian Cathedral.

...and Britain has stepped back (cowardly) with its 'brexit' to leave France out in front to cop a hammering.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #49 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 5:39pm

Frank wrote on Dec 21st, 2021 at 10:37pm:
Zemmour responds, “You’re right. Nobody leaves their country gladly. So I say to all these people: Stay home. We don’t need you. We don’t want any more of you. Because we are being invaded and France is going to die from this excessive immigration.”

Nobody leaves their home gladly. Didn't you understand?

The "endless wars" since WW2 up to 1990 were largely the  result of proxy wars between the two ideological adversaries  US and USSR: since 1990 the sole superpower has  been fighting "endless wars" to maintain its control of the politics of global energy policy.

Result: 70 million refugees....

Quote:
Third world immigration does not help the citizens of any nation, and yet the governments don’t listen.

That's because most nations are beholden to the US and the CIA. And most governments don't have ocean coastlines which form an easier-to-maintain barrier to refugees. 

Quote:
The courage to push back is the only solution.

..what, force them back to countries which have destroyed and dysfunctional economies? You call that courage?

Note:  the per capita GDPs of Iran, Iraq  and many other nations have halved since the GFC, under the "endless wars"  of US imperialism. 

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 12:35am

Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2021 at 11:33am:

*dribbles cigar smoke**  The Mafia has always been a 'second government' or an alternative government.... taking up the slack where the ordinary government would not or could not give justice and fair play for the common folk.... jus' biz'ness... if you no can fix you problem... I can do this thing for you.... some time... mebbe never... I ask you for a small favour... for every good thing.... you no refuse, capisce?

The original Mafia was a group of concerned citizens - a Posse - who got together to do right for the suffering poor folk.... but were taken over by the rich folk who used it for their personal gain....

This is what happens to socialists..... subverted by those with the money and the power already...... so the problems never finish.... look at Russia......... sicka man ofa Europa...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 9:47am

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #52 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:01am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 12:35am:
This is what happens to socialists..... subverted by those with the money and the power already...... so the problems never finish.... look at Russia......... sicka man ofa Europa...

Brief history of Russia: In the 19th century, a powerful monarchy whose rulers (czars) exorbitantly taxed their subsistence farmers, failed to introduce democratic reforms. 

Hence the communist revolution.  At its height communist Russia improved living standards compared with czarist Russia:

"The USSR managed to reduce inequality and poverty with respect to pre-revolutionary times, and it did deliver in bringing a level of equality comparable to that of Nordic social democracies".

But an arms race with the US whose economy was twice as big led to communist Russia's downfall.

After which living standards again plunged to czarist levels, and life expectancy fell, as alcoholism and unemployment soared in the new "democratic" Russia.

So your statement "this is what happens to socialists" is ideological nonsense.   

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:37pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:38pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:01am:

Brief history of Russia: In the 19th century, a powerful monarchy whose rulers (czars) exorbitantly taxed their subsistence farmers, failed to introduce democratic reforms. 

Hence the communist revolution.  At its height communist Russia improved living standards compared with czarist Russia:

"The USSR managed to reduce inequality and poverty with respect to pre-revolutionary times, and it did deliver in bringing a level of equality comparable to that of Nordic social democracies".

But an arms race with the US whose economy was twice as big led to communist Russia's downfall.

After which living standards again plunged to czarist levels, and life expectancy fell, as alcoholism and unemployment soared in the new "democratic" Russia.

He got you there Grapps Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 11th, 2022 at 11:32pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:38pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 10:01am:

He got you there Grapps Wink

Neither of you see that the socialists have been suborned by the lure of cash - leading to the current style in Russia...???

Nothing ideological about it - with every revolution, the initial things that caused it become paramount, but eventually those running the show become what they once fought against.... think long-term...

Not an ideological statement at all... just the simple unadorned truth.

― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #56 - Jan 12th, 2022 at 12:11am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2022 at 11:32pm:
Neither of you see that the socialists have been suborned by the lure of cash - leading to the current style in Russia...???

Nothing ideological about it - with every revolution, the initial things that caused it become paramount, but eventually those running the show become what they once fought against.... think long-term...

How long? Two decades? Let's see what China looks like then.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 12th, 2022 at 9:04am

thegreatdivide wrote on Jan 12th, 2022 at 12:11am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2022 at 11:32pm:

How long? Two decades? Let's see what China looks like then.

Look at China now - no different from Stalinist Russia, with its ruling entrenched elite now bent on capitalist roading and despotism, massive self-interest, nepotism, and infinite preference for 'party' people who support unconditionally the same things .... you will conform to the wishes of the State, vassal* - and you'd better believe it!  Stalin - Russia's Greatest Tsar --- Mao - China's Greatest Emperor but Xi is running a close second...  SS/DD .....

None so blind....

* see my comment on Xinjiang - province or autonomous region with no autonomy?  Is it a Muslim terror there or are the people there wanting independence and autonomy and self-government?  If they are as secular as Kazakhs, and I have little doubt their feelings and thoughts are much the same, it is the latter.  The Kazakhs are seeking to get rid of a despotic, Russian style self-interested government... why would not their immediate neighbours be seeking the same - independence and self-government for a radically different ethnic group from Chinese/Russians?  Descendants of Genghis Khan.... a little independent-minded, don' 'cha think?

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2022 at 9:11am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #58 - Jan 12th, 2022 at 11:49am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 12th, 2022 at 9:04am:
Look at China now - no different from Stalinist Russia, with its ruling entrenched elite now bent on capitalist roading and despotism, massive self-interest, nepotism, and infinite preference for 'party' people who support unconditionally the same things .... you will conform to the wishes of the State, vassal* - and you'd better believe it!  Stalin - Russia's Greatest Tsar --- Mao - China's Greatest Emperor but Xi is running a close second...  SS/DD .....

None so blind....

China is not the USSR. That's why I said a couple more decades are needed before you pass judgement on their government. Meanwhile the Chinese people are pleased with the rate of increase in living standards in China.

Government is difficult, there are too many divergent interests in the community, since we are all naturally self-interested little s*its.   

Hence the US is wracked by hyper-partisanship and pathetic calls for secession of blue states from red states....indicating the madness of opposing ideologies in "values-based" "freedom loving" democracies.

My vote goes for the government that can achieve both common prosperity and freedom.   

Quote:
* see my comment on Xinjiang - province or autonomous region with no autonomy?  Is it a Muslim terror there or are the people there wanting independence and autonomy and self-government?  If they are as secular as Kazakhs, and I have little doubt their feelings and thoughts are much the same, it is the latter.  The Kazakhs are seeking to get rid of a despotic, Russian style self-interested government... why would not their immediate neighbours be seeking the same - independence and self-government for a radically different ethnic group from Chinese/Russians?  Descendants of Genghis Khan.... a little independent-minded, don' 'cha think?

Unfortunately Islam harbours fundamentalists (like all religions) who want to establish a global caliphate, and unfortunately the Koran specifies 'holy war' against 'infidels', hence we see the rise of Islamic terrorists ("warriors of God").  Desire for autonomy is one thing, but terrorism is another altogether.

The US felt the full brunt of Islamic terrorism on 9/11, and spent $trillions trying to bomb it out of existence - and failed in Afghanistan after a 20 year war.

China is taking a different route: re-education and employment camps, and today the situation in Xinjiang is stable, with everyone experiencing the increase in living standards which is the remarkable feature of today's China.

(as for descendants of Genghis Khan, they are no more 'independent-minded" than anyone else...)    

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Feb 3rd, 2022 at 9:56am

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #60 - Feb 3rd, 2022 at 2:26pm

Frank wrote on Feb 3rd, 2022 at 9:56am:

"You cannot keep people under your boots forever...."

...like the ancien regime in France did, leading to revolution and the overthrow of the oppressors.

Whereas in China, the government has the support of more than 90% of the population.

These democracy ideologues are the most disgustingly paranoid individuals, only interested in their  own well-being, while the least advantaged are allowed to fall by the wayside under false assertions that equality of opportunity exists regardless of individual ability and circumstance.

And so their paranoia, and rejection of  rule of law designed to establish collective well-being,  makes monsters out of them, including in the international sphere where the UNSC remains crippled by the veto.

The Majesty of the Law...in the face paranoid, evil scum who would destroy the world.   

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Feb 3rd, 2022 at 11:40pm

The Ancien Regime is long gone.... the 90% who support the CCP either know nothing different in a one party state, or are hoodwinked, or are too frightened to speak out... look what happens to Hong Kong newspaper owners who speak out, or Uyghurs and such.... Disappeared ...los desaparecidos...

BTW - how is that tennis star getting along?  Still happy in the gulag?  Everyone seems to have forgotten that one.....

" Islam harbours fundamentalists" - therefore the CCP line is to attack the entire group on the chance that they might just find a few of those fundamentalists... what if it is the will of the majority of Uyghurs that they secede from China? 

Xinjiang is rich in natural resources including water, land, sunlight, and heat and has an abundance of utilizable pasture, totaling 467,000 square kilometers, one-fourth of China's total, making it one of the nation's five major grazing areas.

Xinjiang has 88.4 billion cubic meters of annual surface water runoff and 25.2 billion cubic meters of exploitable underground water. The exploitable water in Xinjiang is 90 billion cubic meters per year, and the water resources per person in Xinjiang is twice that of the country as a whole.

Today, Xinjiang has 32,000 square kilometers of arable land and 49,000 square kilometers of land reclaimable for farming. Xinjiang can be developed into the largest production base of marketable cotton in China and an important production base for grain, livestock, and sugar.

Xinjiang's rich reserves of minerals are widely dispersed over the region, and 134 varieties of mineral reserves have been discovered so far, with reserves of 76 minerals already proved. Of the proved reserves, 23 kinds are the largest in the five provinces and autonomous regions of northwest China and eight are the largest in the country. Oil, natural gas, and nonferrous metals represented by copper and gold are the most important minerals in Xinjiang. The prospective reserves of oil exceed 30 billion tons, and those of natural gas exceed 10,000 billion cubic meters, both accounting for one-third of the nation's totals. The natural resources per person in Xinjiang are twice the average of the nation as a whole.

No wonder the Wee Beasties of Beijing want to hang on to it at any cost.....
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2022 at 11:45pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Feb 4th, 2022 at 3:05pm

According to information from the Protection Service (SDLP), which is affiliated to the French National Police, as reported by the newspaper Le Point on Wednesday February 2, one third of the police protection measures are related to an Islamist threat. These people who have been forced to be protected have made critical, negative or ironic remarks about Islam, Islamism or Muslims and now, unfortunately, have to suffer for it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #63 - Feb 4th, 2022 at 5:15pm

Frank wrote on Feb 4th, 2022 at 3:05pm:
According to information from the Protection Service (SDLP), which is affiliated to the French National Police, as reported by the newspaper Le Point on Wednesday February 2, one third of the police protection measures are related to an Islamist threat. These people who have been forced to be protected have made critical, negative or ironic remarks about Islam, Islamism or Muslims and now, unfortunately, have to suffer for it.

That's the cult of death for ya.

Satan's own.
They will eventually overstep how far the french are willing to take.
And then it will be open civil war.
My money is on the French

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Feb 5th, 2022 at 7:49am

Quietly collect data and information on the Black Turbans among them, and when the time is right - swoop and sweep up the lot.

NSW Pigs did that with Hamzis... the Hamzi in the sandwich now..... idle along, apparently incapable of catching them - then bang...

We're gonna need a bigger gulag..... Musselmen on the trains for re-settlement in the Westland...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Feb 5th, 2022 at 7:56pm

Emotions Run High in the Land of Descartes
The war of ideas is back on in France, ably surveyed in a new book by a thirty-year-old French journalist.
https://www.americanpurpose.com/articles/emotions-run-high-in-the-land-of-descar...

Trying to map today’s fast-changing and confusing world of ideas is a formidable challenge—especially for France, where intense intellectual debates and controversies have had a disproportionate influence on national politics and foreign policy. Yet thirty-year-old Eugénie Bastié—an essayist-journalist at the leading center-right daily Le Figaro, and a founder and editor of the conservative magazine Limites—has achieved this goal in her widely acclaimed recent book, The War of Ideas: An inquiry into the heart of the French intelligentsia.

The “war” metaphor arises because the twenty-nine authors, academics, experts, and journalists interviewed by Bastié believe that the public debates in which they are engaged amount to a war with stakes as high as national survival, peace, democracy, social justice, human dignity, and the utopia of political liberation. Moreover, Bastié argues that after a few decades of a relatively consensual intellectual scene, radical ideas and mutually incompatible ideologies are back at the center of public debates—most notably, if not only, in France.

In brisk and lively prose, Bastié examines the revival of the French intellectual battlefield since the beginning of the 21st century under the influence of new authors, institutions, ideas, and rules of engagement. In particular, in an increasingly globalized marketplace of ideas, American ideas have gained ground: France has gone from being an exporter of political ideas to an importer of them, especially American ones.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 7th, 2022 at 1:44pm

Frank wrote on Feb 5th, 2022 at 7:56pm:
Emotions Run High in the Land of Descartes
The war of ideas is back on in France, ably surveyed in a new book by a thirty-year-old French journalist.
https://www.americanpurpose.com/articles/emotions-run-high-in-the-land-of-descar...

Trying to map today’s fast-changing and confusing world of ideas is a formidable challenge—especially for France, where intense intellectual debates and controversies have had a disproportionate influence on national politics and foreign policy. Yet thirty-year-old Eugénie Bastié—an essayist-journalist at the leading center-right daily Le Figaro, and a founder and editor of the conservative magazine Limites—has achieved this goal in her widely acclaimed recent book, The War of Ideas: An inquiry into the heart of the French intelligentsia.

The “war” metaphor arises because the twenty-nine authors, academics, experts, and journalists interviewed by Bastié believe that the public debates in which they are engaged amount to a war with stakes as high as national survival, peace, democracy, social justice, human dignity, and the utopia of political liberation. Moreover, Bastié argues that after a few decades of a relatively consensual intellectual scene, radical ideas and mutually incompatible ideologies are back at the center of public debates—most notably, if not only, in France.

In brisk and lively prose, Bastié examines the revival of the French intellectual battlefield since the beginning of the 21st century under the influence of new authors, institutions, ideas, and rules of engagement. In particular, in an increasingly globalized marketplace of ideas, American ideas have gained ground: France has gone from being an exporter of political ideas to an importer of them, especially American ones.

Now, the central cleavage in today’s French public debate is less between Right and Left than between the republican and multiculturalist wings of a divided Left. The new Left has all but abandoned the historic bedrocks of the Left—the nation-state, universalism, rationalism, laïcité, the assimilation of immigrants, and social promotion through meritocracy. It relies more on the mobilization of immigrants and minorities. Concurrently, the Left and Right have traded some of their values: Identity has moved to the left; the emancipation of individuals from their original conditions, together with laïcité and the free exercise of reason, have shifted right. Some traditional leftist strategies—“no enemies on the left,” “our common enemy is the Right”—no longer operate: Both the Right and the republican Left now see the multiculturalist Left as their common adversary.

Bastié says that the identity-focused Left lacks its own popular intellectual leaders and relies on the “cultural Left” populating the media to spread its theories of race, neo-feminism, diversity, Islamophobia, and the specter of fascism. The most visible intellectuals of the hard or multiculturalist Left include economist Thomas Piketty, demographer Emmanuel Todd, and historian Patrick Boucheron; the most influential is probably journalist Edwy Plenel, who runs the far left and pro-political-Islam online investigative media group Mediapart.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #67 - Feb 8th, 2022 at 1:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 3rd, 2022 at 11:40pm:
The Ancien Regime is long gone

but an oppressive Western capitalist system remains, in which: 
" The pyramid shows that: half of the world's net wealth belongs to the top 1%, top 10% of adults hold 85%, while the bottom 90% hold the remaining 15% of the world's total wealth".

Quote:
.... the 90% who support the CCP either know nothing different in a one party state, or are hoodwinked, or are too frightened to speak out...

Many of them can contrast actual living conditions today with conditions a mere 40 years ago; they have experienced the fastest rise in living standards of any nation in history. Athletes are being served meals by robots in a covid safe manner.    

Quote:
look what happens to Hong Kong newspaper owners who speak out, or Uyghurs and such.... Disappeared ...los desaparecidos...

HK ideologues who want to destroy One China... ditto for terrorist separatist Uyghurs. 

Quote:
BTW - how is that tennis star getting along?  Still happy in the gulag?  Everyone seems to have forgotten that one.....

Don't you keep up with the news? The IOC  interviewed her, and she has withdrawn the sex assault charge.

The truth? (Christian Porter's career has been wrecked by similar accusations...the truth?)

Quote:
" Islam harbours fundamentalists" - therefore the CCP line is to attack the entire group on the chance that they might just find a few of those fundamentalists... what if it is the will of the majority of Uyghurs that they secede from China? 

China is not attacking the entire group. China is indeed re-educating fundamentalist terrorists, no chances taken.

And it is the will of Catalans to secede from Spain;  and some US repubs to secede from the US...all self-interested individual sovereignty ideologues. 

Quote:
The natural resources per person in Xinjiang are twice the average of the nation as a whole.

No wonder the Wee Beasties of Beijing want to hang on to it at any cost.....

You mean the CCP opposes separatist 'individual sovereignty' ideologues  (wherever they appear)?

You betcha, it's the only way to combine individual success AND collective well-being, for the entire nation.  Meanwhile the Uyghurs themselves are experiencing the fastest rise in living standards in history.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2022 at 1:14pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #68 - Feb 11th, 2022 at 2:13am

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #69 - Feb 11th, 2022 at 12:40pm

Frank wrote on Feb 7th, 2022 at 1:44pm:
Now, the central cleavage in today’s French public debate is less between Right and Left than between the republican and multiculturalist wings of a divided Left.

This is true of the Left (in the West) everywhere.

In Oz,  Labor no longer addresses working class poverty,
because it has become deluded by neoliberalism. Labor can't even confront raising taxes now, and it's reduced to fighting for 'freedom of religion' to save some votes among uneducated religious voters in Western Sydney...

In fact in France and Oz the real adversary is the neoliberal economic system supported by classical economics ideologues like Satyajit Das who  keeps banging on about the 'evil' of government debt.
Alright for him with his "I'm alright Jack" indifference to conditions faced by real people.

Btw, if France guaranteed everyone above poverty work - for which it certainly has the resources - the local Muslim firebrands would be more willing to peacefully assimilate into the community.   

Quote:
The new Left has all but abandoned the historic bedrocks of the Left—the nation-state, universalism, rationalism, laïcité, the assimilation of immigrants, and social promotion through meritocracy.

Yes, for reasons outlined above, ie the dysfunctional neoliberal economic orthodoxy now burdening the entire world. 

Quote:
It relies more on the mobilization of immigrants and minorities. Concurrently, the Left and Right have traded some of their values: Identity has moved to the left; the emancipation of individuals from their original conditions, together with laïcité and the free exercise of reason, have shifted right. Some traditional leftist strategies—“no enemies on the left,” “our common enemy is the Right”—no longer operate: Both the Right and the republican Left now see the multiculturalist Left as their common adversary.

Bastié says that the identity-focused Left lacks its own popular intellectual leaders and relies on the “cultural Left” populating the media to spread its theories of race, neo-feminism, diversity, Islamophobia, and the specter of fascism. The most visible intellectuals of the hard or multiculturalist Left include economist Thomas Piketty, demographer Emmanuel Todd, and historian Patrick Boucheron; the most influential is probably journalist Edwy Plenel, who runs the far left and pro-political-Islam online investigative media group Mediapart.

Yes...and your ideas/solutions?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 11:07am

The Champ Elysee by night, 2022. Party like it's 14 June, 1940.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RemyBuisine/status/1492611990996623361

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 11:09am

thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 11th, 2022 at 12:40pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 7th, 2022 at 1:44pm:
Now, the central cleavage in today’s French public debate is less between Right and Left than between the republican and multiculturalist wings of a divided Left.

This is true of the Left (in the West) everywhere.

In Oz,  Labor no longer addresses working class poverty,
because it has become deluded by neoliberalism. Labor can't even confront raising taxes now, and it's reduced to fighting for 'freedom of religion' to save some votes among uneducated religious voters in Western Sydney...

In fact in France and Oz the real adversary is the neoliberal economic system supported by classical economics ideologues like Satyajit Das who  keeps banging on about the 'evil' of government debt.
Alright for him with his "I'm alright Jack" indifference to conditions faced by real people.

Btw, if France guaranteed everyone above poverty work - for which it certainly has the resources - the local Muslim firebrands would be more willing to peacefully assimilate into the community.   

Quote:
The new Left has all but abandoned the historic bedrocks of the Left—the nation-state, universalism, rationalism, laïcité, the assimilation of immigrants, and social promotion through meritocracy.

Yes, for reasons outlined above, ie the dysfunctional neoliberal economic orthodoxy now burdening the entire world. 

Quote:
It relies more on the mobilization of immigrants and minorities. Concurrently, the Left and Right have traded some of their values: Identity has moved to the left; the emancipation of individuals from their original conditions, together with laïcité and the free exercise of reason, have shifted right. Some traditional leftist strategies—“no enemies on the left,” “our common enemy is the Right”—no longer operate: Both the Right and the republican Left now see the multiculturalist Left as their common adversary.

Yes...and your ideas/solutions?

Éric Zemmour.

Look who's against him: https://mobile.twitter.com/RemyBuisine/status/1489999475728867334
(Casse-toi= get lost)
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2022 at 11:19am by Frank »  

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #72 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 12:42pm

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2022 at 11:09am:
Eric Zemmour.
Look who's against him: https://mobile.twitter.com/RemyBuisine/status/1489999475728867334
(Casse-toi= get lost)

Actually, given our broken world with 70 million refugees, some of them Islamic fundies, I am sympathetic to the anti- immigration of polices of Zemmour.

But of course -  like Trump, he has no solutions to fix our broken world, because that requires co-operation at  UN level...anathema to the sovereign individual delusion of the Right.

And as for global covid protests (perhaps more violent in France); the BIS, authorized by the UN,  should have simply told all non-essential workers to stay home, paid for by national central banks ("for free"), until vaccines were shown to work and/or acceptable death toll among the elderly was agreed by all nations.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 2:02pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 14th, 2022 at 12:42pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2022 at 11:09am:
Eric Zemmour.
(Casse-toi= get lost)

Actually, given our broken world with 70 million refugees, some of them Islamic fundies, I am sympathetic to the anti- immigration of polices of Zemmour.

But of course -  like Trump, he has no solutions to fix our broken world, because that requires co-operation at  UN level...anathema to the sovereign individual delusion of the Right.

He's running for French President, not wannabe World president, like Xi Ping Pong-whiffy.

In any case, the Muslim Ummah is exactly the communitarian crap that you always bang on about, utterly oppressive and suppressive of ANY individuality. Your 'vision' is closest to the Islamic State's vision for the world.  Not even China wants such a total control of the world as you and ISIS. Yours is just not along Islamic lines but otherwise exactly as daft and stupid and ultimately just as evil and inhuman.

« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2022 at 2:07pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #74 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 3:13pm

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2022 at 2:02pm:
Not even China wants such a total control of the world as you and ISIS.

So China wants to be free to enforce its hegemony on the world, rather than submitting to the 'benevolent authority' of a reformed  UNSC (minus veto), when China is double the size of the US and EU combined (only a matter of time)?

Hmmm.....   even you might not be so keen on China's 'sovereign freedom' when that is the case.....

Quote:
Yours is just not along Islamic lines but otherwise exactly as daft and stupid and ultimately just as evil and inhuman.

Sustainable common prosperity is not inhuman, its a necessity to save the planet. 

And you need to address my above observation about a  powerful China's  "sovereign freedom";  would China be inclined to enforce its own  global hegemony?

« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2022 at 3:20pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #75 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 3:37pm

Poor France.

I didn't like them attacking NZ.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Feb 15th, 2022 at 7:12pm

I've got the answer for all those Mussos who don't want to fit in....

Remember Liberia?  A state in Africa deliberately set up to be a homeland for returned Blacks from the United States....

We, the West, should just annex a chunk of Musso land somewhere and make it into Libarabia, a new homeland where all the troublemakers and those not interested in being a positive part of the West can go to build their Muslim paradise on earth...

Easy as falling off a log....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #77 - Feb 16th, 2022 at 3:33pm

It's a 'process' that has to be paid for due to the New Worlds having changed the rules.

Germany changed the unarmed wandering Jews of Religion into a Militarised nation called Israel.
France's fall as a sacrifice will disarm the military Empire of Moslems into a wandering unarmed people of Religion like the Jews once were.

...then Italy will be corrupted by the Mafia/Vatican Power and attack the now unarmed Moslems with genocide.
No-one will come to the aid of the Moslems because of the past disgressions. Millions will be slaughtered by Italy.
They will pray to Allah for saving!
...but only one people/Nation will come to their aid: Israel.
Israel will save the Moslems and destroy the Mafia/Vatican part of Italy. Israel will become a Super-Power.
"The Lion will lay down with the Lamb" as they say.

Then it's Britain's turn. The last 'military/political/religious' power in Europe.
How will Britain go about it? Germany, France & Italy have already done and dusted such things from their lands and returned to the true nature of being European before such things invaded their lands long ago from the Middle-East.

Will Britain carry it's 'Cross' through Europe - to stand accountable for its colonisations and 'peacefully' sacrifice itself before both Islam & Israel? Will Britain 'give back' what was taken 2000+ years ago - to 'unite' both Islam and Israel into One People/Nation of Istari (The Star between the two Pillars of Heaven. I-star-I)?

Germany, France & Italy survived, because its colonies failed.
Britain on the other hand - it's colonies of North America and Sahul (Australia) have succeeded.
Will Britain die for its 'children'? For its immortality?

...or is Namerica and Australia for the Moslems and Jews?

Judgement Day. Wink

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #78 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 4:21am

Muslims move to Europe because they know that even if they fail to be productive, the Europeans will pay them to live there. Some Muslims actually move away from Muslim dominated regions because they do not actually like the low standards set by other Muslims.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 9:58am

France’s presidential election is heating up, with Zemmour saying that it is his duty to ‘save France’ from the ‘Great Replacement’, and that the country will be ‘Lebanon’ in five to ten years should he not win the race to the Élysée Palace.

French presidential candidate Eric Zemmour has told voters that France will be like Lebanon in five to ten years, should they fail to elect him as president.

The populist candidate of Berber Jewish heritage also wrote online that he felt it was his duty to rescue the nation from the “great replacement”.

According to a report published last year, half of France’s population believe in the “great replacement”, a theory which states that elites are attempting to replace the native population of France using mass migration

“I could have remained a journalist and writer, but I felt that my duty was to save France from the Great Replacement,” Zemmour said in a post on social media. “I am not a traditional politician: I will keep my promises.”

“I sound the alarm before the others because I have a more acute awareness of the problems,” the candidate claimed in a previous post on Sunday. “I sincerely believe that, if I am not elected, in five or ten years France will be a Lebanon in general.”

Zemmour’s comments are not unusual for the firebrand pundit-turned-politician, having previously claimed that France would be a “large Lebanon” by 2050 should changes not be made.

J’aurais pu rester journaliste et écrivain, mais j’ai estimé que mon devoir était de sauver la France du Grand remplacement. Je ne suis pas un homme politique traditionnel : moi, je tiendrai mes promesses.#ZemmourTF1 #DebatZemmourMacron pic.twitter.com/14JGzVxNHh

— Eric Zemmour (@ZemmourEric) February 13, 2022

However, references to the so-called “great replacement” theory have now cropped up outside circles occupied by the French populist right, with the centrist candidate for Les Républicains, Valérie Pécresse, being forced to explain herself after referencing the theory in a speech.

Pécresse invoked the theory during a campaign meeting on Sunday,  telling those gathered that France was “at a crossroads” and that there was no “fatal necessity” in the “great replacement” or the “great downgrading”.

“If we have to build walls like some states do, I would support [it],” the candidate told the crowd. “I want us to fight together against immigration which leads to areas of non-France.”

“Faced with the nation which is cracking in silence, I demand assimilation, because I want to make French people of heart and not of paper,” she continued.
https://miamistandard.news/2022/02/16/my-duty-was-to-save-france-from-the-great-...

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #80 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:15am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 4:21am:
Muslims move to Europe because they know that even if they fail to be productive, the Europeans will pay them to live there. Some Muslims actually move away from Muslim dominated regions because they do not actually like the low standards set by other Muslims.

That's 100% correct!

Plus Muslims leave their Islamic based countries because there's no peace there...despite the Muslim religion of peace tag line.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #81 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 12:08pm

Frank wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 9:58am:
[b]
"The populist candidate of Berber Jewish heritage also wrote online that he felt it was his duty to rescue the nation from the “great replacement”.

According to a report published last year, half of France’s population believe in the “great replacement”, a theory which states that elites are attempting to replace the native population of France using mass migration.

A conspiracy theory held by "half the population"?

"As of mid-2016, there were 5.7 million Muslims in France (8.8% of the country's population) and 5 million Muslims in Germany (6.1%).29 Nov 2017".

Hardly a "great replacement" so far; but indeed the present evil Western neoliberal orthodoxy which prevents sovereign governments from issuing and spending their own money  - a system entrenched by evil elites -  is particularly ruinous in France.

Poor Eric. He will change nothing if elected, maybe just kick a few Muslims out.

But I agree assimilation is necessary; eg by requiring all Moslem immigrants to sign a form acknowledging  the Koran is NOT the "final Word of God"......but of course that would require recognition that the Bible is not the inerrant Word of God.....

Would the Christian Church formally accept that?

No.  So.... back to building walls.

i

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 1:28pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 12:08pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 9:58am:
[b]
"The populist candidate of Berber Jewish heritage also wrote online that he felt it was his duty to rescue the nation from the “great replacement”.

According to a report published last year, half of France’s population believe in the “great replacement”, a theory which states that elites are attempting to replace the native population of France using mass migration.

A conspiracy theory held by "half the population"?

"As of mid-2016, there were 5.7 million Muslims in France (8.8% of the country's population) and 5 million Muslims in Germany (6.1%).29 Nov 2017".

Hardly a "great replacement" so far; but indeed the present evil Western neoliberal orthodoxy which prevents sovereign governments from issuing and spending their own money  - a system entrenched by evil elites -  is particularly ruinous in France.

Poor Eric. He will change nothing if elected, maybe just kick a few Muslims out.

But I agree assimilation is necessary; eg by requiring all Moslem immigrants to sign a form acknowledging  the Koran is NOT the "final Word of God"......but of course that would require recognition that the Bible is not the inerrant Word of God.....

Would the Christian Church formally accept that?

No.  So.... back to building walls.

Thank you Bbwian.... tsk, tsk    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Demography is not a conspiracy theory.  Europeans do not have enough children to maintain their population so they import non-European immigrants with much higher fertility rates than their own.

Demographic "compound interest" is not a conspiracy theory.

https://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/pf_11-29-1...

In Europe, Muslims projected to have more children than non-Muslims

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:00pm

Moslems can claim 'minority nation' status once they get their numbers up. They already 'rule and own' many parts of London. Colonisation innit?

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #84 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:25pm

Frank wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 1:28pm:
)
Demography is not a conspiracy theory.  Europeans do not have enough children to maintain their population so they import non-European immigrants with much higher fertility rates than their own.

Demographic "compound interest" is not a conspiracy theory.

https://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/pf_11-29-1...

In Europe, Muslims projected to have more children than non-Muslims
https://www.pewforum.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2017/11/PF_11.29.17_muslims-...

Actually if I was French I might vote for Zemmour, given our evil US-led dysfunctional neoliberal economic system. 
Potential fundies (of a different faith to the home nation)  - who won't assimilate -  certainly present a clear and present danger, among many other problems relating to the dysfunctional neoliberal economy.   

Heard a great talk from Michael Hudson today, a brief take out:  the US's  Wall Street-led global  finance capitalism, which produces nothing except money for private financiers, and Pentagon capitalism requiring never ending wars, financed by production from the rest of the world.....is driving China and Russia to exit the dollarized word economy, and trade with friendly nations in their own currencies. 

Not looking good for the US in 20 years time, according to Hudson.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print