Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
France is finally waking up (Read 7151 times)
Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Re: France is finally waking up
Reply #15 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:01am

Jasin wrote on Dec 6th, 2020 at 10:42pm:
Auggie wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:59pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:07am:
Poor France.
Britain has already taken a step back (Brexit) and leaving the French out in front to face the last great Jihad of Islam upon 'Christian' Europe. Only when  a Messiah emerges from the flames of France burning, that will die for the sins of the Moslems (like France will for Europe) - will Islam cease to exist as 'Empire' and all things military.

Europeans wanna steal Religion (knowledge) from the Middle-East and call it Christianity and use it to gain colonisations in New Worlds. Then you gotta pay the price and return that Religion by dismantling your Christianity in Europe. Germany broke its cross on the backs of Jews who were kicked out of the European Garden. France's Christian power will also fall in keeping the Mozzies out of the Garden of Europe. Sacrifices have to be made, Prices to be paid.

Perhaps the French should've stayed out of Algeria?

I heard the Bethlehem Star (Jupiter & Saturn are aligned) is about to appear this month.
Timing is everything Wink
Time for a Messiah to emerge from the ashes of France and beg forgiveness for Europe to the Moslems and end it with his sacrifice. Islam will lay down the weapon of 'Empire' and acknowledge the Holy Book of their Religion through the eyes of others.

Really petal, you MUST go back on your medication.
Ad astra incinata, e nil necessitata.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #16 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:09am

Yadda wrote on Dec 6th, 2020 at 2:27pm:

@ Reply #11,

When engaging in any form of debate or discussion with a non-moslem, most moslems will pretend [imo] to [try to] be informative to any enquiry [relating to ISLAM and to ISLAMIC societal modalities].

But, imo, the more informed [about ISLAM] the moslem judges the [enquiring] non-moslem to be, the more reactive and devious, the forthcoming information [from the moslem] will be.

In the end you can just identify the interchange of discussion between the follower of of ISLAM and the non-moslem, as just a game of half-truth, deception and propaganda, in which the ISLAMIST is seeking to mentally [and emotionally], ensnare or capture a silly and naive enquirer.

Moslems are always looking for dim fools, to emotionally ensnare.

Dictionary;
reactive = = showing a response to a stimulus.

What they can’t handle too well is encountering agnostics/ atheists very familiar with their so called holy book , it’s contradictions and urgings to indulge in mindless cruelty towards the infidel. Just as many Christians are lost when they attempt to justify the bloodthirsty urgings within their so called holy book. 

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 8:03am

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:01am:
Poor France.
Britain has already taken a step back (Brexit) and leaving the French out in front to face the last great Jihad of Islam upon 'Christian' Europe. Only when  a Messiah emerges from the flames of France burning, that will die for the sins of the Moslems (like France will for Europe) - will Islam cease to exist as 'Empire' and all things military.

Europeans wanna steal Religion (knowledge) from the Middle-East and call it Christianity and use it to gain colonisations in New Worlds. Then you gotta pay the price and return that Religion by dismantling your Christianity in Europe. Germany broke its cross on the backs of Jews who were kicked out of the European Garden. France's Christian power will also fall in keeping the Mozzies out of the Garden of Europe. Sacrifices have to be made, Prices to be paid.

I heard the Bethlehem Star (Jupiter & Saturn are aligned) is about to appear this month.
Time for a Messiah to emerge from the ashes of France and beg forgiveness for Europe to the Moslems and end it with his sacrifice. Islam will lay down the weapon of 'Empire' and acknowledge the Holy Book of their Religion through the eyes of others.

Petal eh? Sounds familiar to what some other Members say here.

Nah. Unlike yourself who has just read the Christian section of all that is Religion. I tend to see the whole lot as one big book. That goes way back beyond just Christianity and takes in Religion that is to come as well. I think you'll be needing meds to deal with whats out there beyond just a few pages.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #18 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 12:09pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 8th, 2020 at 8:03am:
Nah. Unlike yourself who has just read the Christian section of all that is Religion. I tend to see the whole lot as one big book. That goes way back beyond just Christianity and takes in Religion that is to come as well. I think you'll be needing meds to deal with whats out there beyond just a few pages.

How amazing are your psychic abilities. The things you managed to conjure up as ’truths’ are fascinating. You really must learn to pay attention to what others post and not rely upon your foetid imagination.

If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration: then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter as against Us,
وَلَئِن شِئْنَا لَنَذْهَبَنَّ بِالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ لَا تَجِدُ لَكَ بِهِ عَلَيْنَا وَكِيلًا
Koran: Sura 17:V 86

https://www.hinduwebsite.com/maya.asp
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2020 at 1:07pm by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 11:49am

You mean liberte`, egalite`, fraternite` doesn't work across the board?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #20 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:46am

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:01am:
Poor France.

Petal eh? Sounds familiar to what some other Members say here.

Aha! The flea. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 11:37am

Allons enfants de la patrie
Le jour de booting Mussos est arrive`!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 7:09pm

Germany has dished Religion, Politics, Military and left it in the hands of its Women,  to become more 'European', rather than play the Middle-Eastern game anymore.

Soon it's France's turn to ditch the 'holy Ghost' from its culture and forfeit it's 'colonies' in favour of being more 'European' (Music, medicine, etc) - but there is always a price to be paid.

Then Italy's turn and finally Britain's.
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 11:32pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 7:09pm:
Germany has dished Religion, Politics, Military and left it in the hands of its Women,  to become more 'European', rather than play the Middle-Eastern game anymore.

Soon it's France's turn to ditch the 'holy Ghost' from its culture and forfeit it's 'colonies' in favour of being more 'European' (Music, medicine, etc) - but there is always a price to be paid.

Then Italy's turn and finally Britain's.
Wink

Should've turned back the Muslim hordes at the gates of Vienna.... or even Venice..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Constantinople_(1479)

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:29am

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 9th, 2020 at 12:09pm:

How amazing are your psychic abilities. The things you managed to conjure up as ’truths’ are fascinating. You really must learn to pay attention to what others post and not rely upon your foetid imagination.

If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration: then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter as against Us,
وَلَئِن شِئْنَا لَنَذْهَبَنَّ بِالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ لَا تَجِدُ لَكَ بِهِ عَلَيْنَا وَكِيلًا
Koran: Sura 17:V 86

https://www.hinduwebsite.com/maya.asp

You read that Lols? He called me a Psychic.  Grin

Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:34am

Old sayings and words of Latin to appear more 'sophisticated'.
Here comes another cliche...

Snog.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=snog+-+cliche&&view=detail&mid=D8739BD651DF...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:45pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:34am:
Old sayings and words of Latin to appear more 'sophisticated'.
Here comes another cliche...

Snog.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=snog+-+cliche&&view=detail&mid=D8739BD651DF...

Anus Rattus Non Evaluatem......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 12:21am

Now that Britain has exited from the Euro scene and left the French in charge (You want it, you got it Frog) to take care of the MOSLEM problem.

Of course, the Moslem 'Jihad' will smash the French and burn it to the ground like a Cathedral in flames.
This is where France sings "Losing my Religion".
Only a 'Messiah' sacrifice will save France from the genocide of Islam.
Religion is a Middle-Eastern thing. Europe stole it like a bite from an apple. The Moslems are gonna take it back.

Au revoir France.
May Allah be merciful.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #28 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:29am

The French government has asked its Muzlums to embrace Western Liberalism especially pertaining to the freedom to criticise religion. And if they don't, the French government will get very cranky and slap them on wrist.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:10pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:29am:
The French government has asked its Muzlums to embrace Western Liberalism especially pertaining to the freedom to criticise religion. And if they don't, the French government will get very cranky and slap them on wrist.

... with a damp blancmange.... so there!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print