Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
France is finally waking up (Read 7150 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
France is finally waking up
Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:42am

But just raiding the devil worship headquarters, they should bulldoze them and ship the devil worshipers back to the hell hole from which the slimed.

The only safe way to deal with muzzos, is to send them somewhere they cannot harm normal humans.

Quote:
  Mosques raided in anti-terror crackdown
PARIS: Mosques and Muslim prayer halls across France have been raided by police as part of what the government has called a crackdown on political Islam.

All 2600 places of Muslim worship in the country are due to be inspected, with plans to close dozens of them.

French interior minister Gerald Darmanin called the raids in Paris, Lyons, Marseilles and other cities “a massive and unprecedented action against separatism”.

The right-wing minister, who was appointed by President Emmanuel Macron in July, is leading an offensive against what Mr Macron calls separatist Islam doctrines that incite terrorism and hostility towards France and its values.

The drive, started in September and run by the police intelligence service, accelerated after the deaths of four people in two terrorist attacks, including the beheading of schoolteacher Samuel Paty in the outskirts of Paris.

“Seventy-six mosques suspected of separatism will be inspected and those that should be closed will be closed,” Mr Darmanin said.

In October, the Great Mosque of Pantin in a poor part of Paris was closed after it shared a video on Facebook before Mr Paty’s murder that vented hatred against him for showing students cartoons of Muhammad.

Mr Darmanin said he had no quarrel with most of France’s six million Muslims.

He said he was aiming at “the enemy within”, referring to “places of worship where imams are followed by the intelligence services and where the discourse runs counter to our values”.

The Times   

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: France is finally waking up
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:45am

Link?

I think Gandalf was pushing for something similar here in Australia.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:07am

Poor France.
Britain has already taken a step back (Brexit) and leaving the French out in front to face the last great Jihad of Islam upon 'Christian' Europe. Only when  a Messiah emerges from the flames of France burning, that will die for the sins of the Moslems (like France will for Europe) - will Islam cease to exist as 'Empire' and all things military.

Europeans wanna steal Religion (knowledge) from the Middle-East and call it Christianity and use it to gain colonisations in New Worlds. Then you gotta pay the price and return that Religion by dismantling your Christianity in Europe. Germany broke its cross on the backs of Jews who were kicked out of the European Garden. France's Christian power will also fall in keeping the Mozzies out of the Garden of Europe. Sacrifices have to be made, Prices to be paid.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:59pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:07am:
Poor France.
Britain has already taken a step back (Brexit) and leaving the French out in front to face the last great Jihad of Islam upon 'Christian' Europe. Only when  a Messiah emerges from the flames of France burning, that will die for the sins of the Moslems (like France will for Europe) - will Islam cease to exist as 'Empire' and all things military.

Europeans wanna steal Religion (knowledge) from the Middle-East and call it Christianity and use it to gain colonisations in New Worlds. Then you gotta pay the price and return that Religion by dismantling your Christianity in Europe. Germany broke its cross on the backs of Jews who were kicked out of the European Garden. France's Christian power will also fall in keeping the Mozzies out of the Garden of Europe. Sacrifices have to be made, Prices to be paid.

Perhaps the French should've stayed out of Algeria?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm

freediver wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:45am:

LOL !!!

Really ?

Or is that sarcasm FD ?

Is Gandalf, Shia ?         [....i've asked previously.    but he didn't confirm [or deny].]

[They, are the peaceful moslems FD. ]

.....that WAS sarcasm.

Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:09pm

Sad, really - they thought that their Algerian brothers were all kosher and would not bring trouble to the egalitarian republic and they would all sail off into the future together in harmony....

Pity about that.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:21pm

It's all because of the Jews.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:33pm

It's all because of envy, of the Jews.

Deuteronomy 32:8
When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9  For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Love God !

Love God's righteousness !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:42pm

Yadda wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:33pm:

It's all because of envy, of the Jews.

Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2  And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 12:13
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15  And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16  And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Envy.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #9 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:10am

This action is better than nothing, but not by much. It still allows them to hide in plain sight. Islam needs to be denounced officially and publicly for what it really is, and immigration from Islamic countries has to be stopped.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:40am

issuevoter wrote on Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:10am:
This action is better than nothing, but not by much. It still allows them to hide in plain sight. Islam needs to be denounced officially and publicly for what it really is, and immigration from Islamic countries has to be stopped.

what would denouncing Islam do?????  only cause more problems for France... they are not immigrating..they just arrive.. if they immigrated the country would have a chance to keep them in check...

as it is thanks to the UN and to some extent the EU...this swarming is out of control....we should have learnt a long time ago....huge numbers from another culture arriving on anyones doorstep will breed trouble.....resentment unemployment division..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:47am

Yadda wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:45am:

LOL !!!

Really ?

Or is that sarcasm FD ?

Is Gandalf, Shia ?         [....i've asked previously.    but he didn't confirm [or deny].]

[They, are the peaceful moslems FD. ]

.....that WAS sarcasm.

Smiley

No, not sarcasm. But it is hard to get him to talk about it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 2:27pm

@ Reply #11,

When engaging in any form of debate or discussion with a non-moslem, most moslems will pretend [imo] to [try to] be informative to any enquiry [relating to ISLAM and to ISLAMIC societal modalities].

But, imo, the more informed [about ISLAM] the moslem judges the [enquiring] non-moslem to be, the more reactive and devious, the forthcoming information [from the moslem] will be.

In the end you can just identify the interchange of discussion between the follower of of ISLAM and the non-moslem, as just a game of half-truth, deception and propaganda, in which the ISLAMIST is seeking to mentally [and emotionally], ensnare or capture a silly and naive enquirer.

Moslems are always looking for dim fools, to emotionally ensnare.

Dictionary;
reactive = = showing a response to a stimulus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 7:46pm

Quote:
reactive = = showing a response to a stimulus

Yep, that's Gandalf.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 10:42pm

Auggie wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:59pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:07am:
Poor France.

Perhaps the French should've stayed out of Algeria?

I heard the Bethlehem Star (Jupiter & Saturn are aligned) is about to appear this month.
Timing is everything Wink
Time for a Messiah to emerge from the ashes of France and beg forgiveness for Europe to the Moslems and end it with his sacrifice. Islam will lay down the weapon of 'Empire' and acknowledge the Holy Book of their Religion through the eyes of others.
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2020 at 10:53pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print