Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Dumbest guy in politics (Read 2302 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Dumbest guy in politics
Reply #30 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:10pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 1:54pm:
Vaccines, Drugs, Pharmaceuticals - many have been duds like Plasma TV's (where everyone rushed out to get the 'latest-newest gimmick-toy). It's all the same.

You wanna go guinea-pig and camp overnight to be the first to get the 'Gom-Jabber' - go right ahead. It's people like you who justify my reason to be cautious and take a few steps back. Just like Bojack playing with his Lab mice. Lock Down -  a successful operation of both cure and prevention, has given myself and many Australians the 'time' (like a Thunderdome bubble - which to a Diver like me, sounds like a breath of fresh air upon a very deep Bell Dive) to take the luxury of caution. We should not be forced or ridiculed for taking this course of action. Maybe I/we will be wrong, maybe I/we will be right?? I, personally hope that I am wrong and we get it right first off. But I do reserve the right without ridicule to endorse my right for caution.

JaSin,
Roll up your sleeve and take it like a man.

Why should other people be guinea pigs for you?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:33pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:10pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 1:54pm:
Vaccines, Drugs, Pharmaceuticals - many have been duds like Plasma TV's (where everyone rushed out to get the 'latest-newest gimmick-toy). It's all the same.

You wanna go guinea-pig and camp overnight to be the first to get the 'Gom-Jabber' - go right ahead. It's people like you who justify my reason to be cautious and take a few steps back. Just like Bojack playing with his Lab mice. Lock Down -  a successful operation of both cure and prevention, has given myself and many Australians the 'time' (like a Thunderdome bubble - which to a Diver like me, sounds like a breath of fresh air upon a very deep Bell Dive) to take the luxury of caution. We should not be forced or ridiculed for taking this course of action. Maybe I/we will be wrong, maybe I/we will be right?? I, personally hope that I am wrong and we get it right first off. But I do reserve the right without ridicule to endorse my right for caution.

JaSin,
Roll up your sleeve and take it like a man.

Why should other people be guinea pigs for you?

Because they volunteer or are 'forced and pressured' to.
...sometimes things be like going to the gas chambers again.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #32 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:38pm

JaSin - you will use other people up
to take the risk for you.
If they're all OK - only then will you take it.
How can that be fair?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:54pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:38pm:
How can that be fair?

Oh don't throw your decision to do so on me like a guilt trip for your own eager stupidity. You own it. I've got room to maneuver and I will use my Civil right to. You went and bought the Plasma TV and Hummer right off the shelf as soon as the doors were open. Find out soon that Plasma maintenance and parts are not up to scratch... and so on.
Great Wall ute anyone? Marketed well.

I think I'll join the Conservative Cautious Approach Party thanks very much. Like I said - don't mind being proved wrong. But I strongly suggest making all efforts to start jabbing people, etc for those who are infected and can die very soon. Australian Populous is not compromised by infection. Nor is New Zealand more so.

We can wait.

zthranduil_002.jpg (17 KB | 6 )
zthranduil_002.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:55pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:06am:
Bam wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:58am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:38am:
Let's not be selfish here, let the 'infected' use the Vaccine first. Who knows, it might have some 'birth defect' side-effects like a lot of 'Vaccines' have.

Catching the full-strength wild disease has a LOT MORE side effects, including deaths.

Why are you willing to kill millions of people for your beliefs?

I'm not. We have a successful Lock Down procedure THAT WORKS (as it has for New Zealand).
Now history shows that many 'vaccines' have not been 100% beneficial and many, especially out of the USA Medical, where many pharmaceuticals have had 'deadly' side-effects.
A good example is Aged Care staff being 'sacked' if they don't take 'Vaccinations' to work there - for 'legal' reasons obviously. Because these vacs DO NOT guarantee success (only based on just 3 strains) and mostly make the recipients very 'sick' anyway.

So I'm saying that we do NOT need a Vaccination - just yet.
That's all. Our successful Lock Down has bought us 'Time'. Time to 'trust' the Vaccinations and to see them used in effect on nations who are infected as a first measure.

No offense. But where I live, hardly anyone wears masks now. But will if there is wind of infection in the region - the masks will be put on, etc - like before. So I would not want some Vaccination that has yet to be seen as 'effective' on those with the Virus.

So please don't 'exploit' our successful Lock Down procedure because of a need of a panicky jab frenzy upon 'un-infected' people just so the Medical industry can look good.

Step by step. Caution.

I sincerely hope you haven't been railing against the lock downs when they were happening, only to applaud their "success" now?

On Craig Kelly...

Let me get this straight. This anti-science, hydroxychloroquine(sp) proponent now wants to "see the science" behind the vaccines?

It might just be me, but I'm getting that sneaking sense of some rank Right Wing hypocrisy going on...

Nothing major just yet, just that "pre-tingling" ones gets when the BS detector is about to go off.

Has he said any more on the subject lately?
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2020 at 3:15pm by Mix_Master »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 3:05pm

No. I've totally endorsed Lock Downs in many ways. I still do.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:11pm

Don't need it west of the Blue Mountains, we haven't had a case since March, even then the three cases were travelers. Life has been normal all that time and still is. No need for a vaccine, only Sydney needs it for all the Asians, Turks, Middle Easterners, African darkies and muslims

One thing we should retain is the anti-bacterial hand rub and supermarket trolley handle wipe-down - it should have always been like that, Libs and Labs are dirty grubs, always have been, that's why the virus landed here in Australia in the first place

I won't be getting the vaccine, don't trust anyone after a flu shot I got once at work. It didn't help, I still got the flu

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:47pm

Mix_Master wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:55pm:
On Craig Kelly...

Let me get this straight. This anti-science, hydroxychloroquine(sp) proponent now wants to "see the science" behind the vaccines?

It might just be me, but I'm getting that sneaking sense of some rank Right Wing hypocrisy going on...

Nothing major just yet, just that "pre-tingling" ones gets when the BS detector is about to go off.

Has he said any more on the subject lately?

I want to see the full list of people that have been lobbying Craig Kelly, have been funding him, his full diary showing who he's been meeting (including the redacted sections) his full list of pecuniary interests (including those he hasn't disclosed) and any other source of information that could reveal who has been influencing him.

He wouldn't be that much of a nutcase without some outside help.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:11pm:
Don't need it west of the Blue Mountains, we haven't had a case since March, even then the three cases were travelers. Life has been normal all that time and still is. No need for a vaccine, only Sydney needs it for all the Asians, Turks, Middle Easterners, African darkies and muslims

One thing we should retain is the anti-bacterial hand rub and supermarket trolley handle wipe-down - it should have always been like that, Libs and Labs are dirty grubs, always have been, that's why the virus landed here in Australia in the first place

I won't be getting the vaccine, don't trust anyone after a flu shot I got once at work. It didn't help, I still got the flu

Grin
That's another way of putting it.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:01pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:11pm:

I won't be travelling internationally, don't trust anyone after a flu shot I got once at work. It didn't help, I still got the flu, and I don't need the upcoming "Vaccine Passports", 'cos I'm "special"

There you go.

Fixed it for you, by adding a dose of reality...

No, don't thank me.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:08pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:54pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:38pm:
How can that be fair?

Oh don't throw your decision to do so on me like a guilt trip for your own eager stupidity. You own it. I've got room to maneuver and I will use my Civil right to. You went and bought the Plasma TV and Hummer right off the shelf as soon as the doors were open. Find out soon that Plasma maintenance and parts are not up to scratch... and so on.
Great Wall ute anyone? Marketed well.

I think I'll join the Conservative Cautious Approach Party thanks very much. Like I said - don't mind being proved wrong. But I strongly suggest making all efforts to start jabbing people, etc for those who are infected and can die very soon. Australian Populous is not compromised by infection. Nor is New Zealand more so.

We can wait.

We can't be cut off from the rest of the world for such a long time.
We need the vaccine now - in fact we needed it 6 months ago.
Some people will have to take the risk to prove it's safe for others.
Happily there are many brave people out there willing to
risk their lives for all of us including cowards like you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:15pm

Stop wetting yourself Bobby and f*uck your weener attitude. This is Sahul - the most virulent region of the world and I don't think it adheres to your Medical way of life. It is old, very old - older than a dreamtime. It survives.

Viruses don't make humans extinct and for good reason. We become permanent hosts - acclimatised.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:41pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:15pm:
Stop wetting yourself Bobby and f*uck your weener attitude. This is Sahul - the most virulent region of the world and I don't think it adheres to your Medical way of life. It is old, very old - older than a dreamtime. It survives.

Viruses don't make humans extinct and for good reason. We become permanent hosts - acclimatised.

No JaSin,
take the vaccine - be the first in line.
If you die you'll have this written on your tombstone.

"He died so that others might live -
He was a brave man."

You'll be remembered forever for your bravery.
It will be inscribed into stone.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:42am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:06am:
Bam wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:58am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:38am:
Let's not be selfish here, let the 'infected' use the Vaccine first. Who knows, it might have some 'birth defect' side-effects like a lot of 'Vaccines' have.

Catching the full-strength wild disease has a LOT MORE side effects, including deaths.

Why are you willing to kill millions of people for your beliefs?

I'm not. We have a successful Lock Down procedure THAT WORKS (as it has for New Zealand).
Now history shows that many 'vaccines' have not been 100% beneficial and many, especially out of the USA Medical, where many pharmaceuticals have had 'deadly' side-effects.
A good example is Aged Care staff being 'sacked' if they don't take 'Vaccinations' to work there - for 'legal' reasons obviously. Because these vacs DO NOT guarantee success (only based on just 3 strains) and mostly make the recipients very 'sick' anyway.

So I'm saying that we do NOT need a Vaccination - just yet.
That's all. Our successful Lock Down has bought us 'Time'. Time to 'trust' the Vaccinations and to see them used in effect on nations who are infected as a first measure.

No offense. But where I live, hardly anyone wears masks now. But will if there is wind of infection in the region - the masks will be put on, etc - like before. So I would not want some Vaccination that has yet to be seen as 'effective' on those with the Virus.

So please don't 'exploit' our successful Lock Down procedure because of a need of a panicky jab frenzy upon 'un-infected' people just so the Medical industry can look good.

Step by step. Caution.

Jesus!    Shocked

I agree with JaSin.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #44 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:51am

Bobby. wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:41pm:
You'll be remembered forever for your bravery.
It will be inscribed into stone.

God knows what they'll 'inscribe' on your headstone, maybe........'FFS he never grew up'........OR 'the world's most accomplished arse kisser'.....

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print