Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Dumbest guy in politics (Read 2277 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Dumbest guy in politics
Reply #15 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:38am

Don't be a premature ejaculator. Vaccinate the 'infected' people first.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:43am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:37am:
You can't guarantee more than a red-spot at the injection site.

and here's a little link to Pacu 'infection' in PNG.
https://river-monsters.fandom.com/wiki/Pacu#:~:text=Some%20scientists%20thought%...

Drugs/Vaccinations etc - work best when there is a 'hole' to fill. When there is none - it creates a lump to 'trip' over instead.

Your link hgas nothing about CSIRO introducing it. So I continue to assume you're pulling it out of your arse.

Lump? What the hell does this mean?  What lump does a vaccine provide compared to say just catching the disease

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:53am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:43am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:37am:
You can't guarantee more than a red-spot at the injection site.

and here's a little link to Pacu 'infection' in PNG.
https://river-monsters.fandom.com/wiki/Pacu#:~:text=Some%20scientists%20thought%...

Drugs/Vaccinations etc - work best when there is a 'hole' to fill. When there is none - it creates a lump to 'trip' over instead.

Your link hgas nothing about CSIRO introducing it. So I continue to assume you're pulling it out of your arse.

Lump? What the hell does this mean?  What lump does a vaccine provide compared to say just catching the disease

Ok. So you're an intellectual over achiever that can't cope with being wrong. Sorry - but that's the way it is. I doubt some fisherman is going to take the blame for stealing Pacu from the Amazon and not the CSIRO shipping them in.  Roll Eyes

There's me. Safely locked away from the Virus.
There's an American with the Virus.
Which would you vaccinate first? Roll Eyes

I'm just expressing why Australians should not be 'forced' to take a Vaccination - first.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #18 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:54am

Each country to their own.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:55am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:53am:
Ok. So you're an intellectual over achiever that can't cope with being wrong. Sorry - but that's the way it is. I doubt some fisherman is going to take the blame for stealing Pacu from the Amazon and not the CSIRO shipping them in.  Roll Eyes

No I'm just someone who likes evidence of statements before believing their truth.,

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:58am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:38am:
Let's not be selfish here, let the 'infected' use the Vaccine first. Who knows, it might have some 'birth defect' side-effects like a lot of 'Vaccines' have.

Catching the full-strength wild disease has a LOT MORE side effects, including deaths.

Why are you willing to kill millions of people for your beliefs?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:06am

Bam wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:58am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:38am:
Let's not be selfish here, let the 'infected' use the Vaccine first. Who knows, it might have some 'birth defect' side-effects like a lot of 'Vaccines' have.

Catching the full-strength wild disease has a LOT MORE side effects, including deaths.

Why are you willing to kill millions of people for your beliefs?

I'm not. We have a successful Lock Down procedure THAT WORKS (as it has for New Zealand).
Now history shows that many 'vaccines' have not been 100% beneficial and many, especially out of the USA Medical, where many pharmaceuticals have had 'deadly' side-effects.
A good example is Aged Care staff being 'sacked' if they don't take 'Vaccinations' to work there - for 'legal' reasons obviously. Because these vacs DO NOT guarantee success (only based on just 3 strains) and mostly make the recipients very 'sick' anyway.

So I'm saying that we do NOT need a Vaccination - just yet.
That's all. Our successful Lock Down has bought us 'Time'. Time to 'trust' the Vaccinations and to see them used in effect on nations who are infected as a first measure.

No offense. But where I live, hardly anyone wears masks now. But will if there is wind of infection in the region - the masks will be put on, etc - like before. So I would not want some Vaccination that has yet to be seen as 'effective' on those with the Virus.

So please don't 'exploit' our successful Lock Down procedure because of a need of a panicky jab frenzy upon 'un-infected' people just so the Medical industry can look good.

Step by step. Caution.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:08am

Now history shows that many 'vaccines' have not been 100% beneficial

Which ones are you thinking of?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:21am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:08am:

Ok. Let's start with a big one. Thalidomide.
Definitely 'pushed' onto a public with very dire consequences.
That one example more than justifies 'caution'.
There are many others, like Champ-Ex when it first came out and people were throwing themselves off buildings and into oncoming traffic, etc. There are many others. Not saying 'everything'.

But if I have the luxury of 'time' that a successful Lock Down has given me. Then I will use that for 'caution' for as long as I can get, before taking a Jab that could easily be pumped out and 'marketed' just like Thalidomide was.

If Australia was 'very infected' then I would take any necessary action with that. At the moment - no. Lock Down has worked as a 'prevention' so far.
I have 'time' up my sleeve and not for an injection just yet.

What if a vaccination was rolled out and Australians were all forced to take it. Then it gives a false sense of security for Australians, works more as a cure, than a prevention. Has dire side effects down the track. Etc, etc.

Sorry, but I'm not going to volunteer for the Guinea Pig phase. This  is coming from someone who often was (volunteer) used as a 'test dummy' for many Hyperbaric and Depth experiments for Medical Students and Professionals.
I'm cautious.

Australia has the highest ratio of narcotic users per population here in the most virulent region of the world.
It has a higher death rate than Corona.
I think we need to start curing this problem than the Corona first.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:22am

Lock Down has bought us time.
Best we don't panic and use such time wisely.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:54am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:21am:
Sorry, but I'm not going to volunteer for the Guinea Pig phase.

JaSin,
Roll up your sleeve and take it like a man.

Former US presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton will take a coronavirus vaccine on camera to prove it's safe.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/former-us-presidents-obama-bush-and-clinton-will-tak...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #26 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:55am

Thalidomide is/was not a vaccine.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:49am

Thalidomide wasn't a vaccine, it was a drug.

Learn the difference.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:00pm

Vaccines are useful, but not on their own. They are a tool that can be used as a broader strategy for controlling and eventually eradicating an infectious disease. Once a disease is eradicated, nobody needs to be vaccinated against that disease, ever again.

Smallpox was eradicated by vaccination and control. Nobody needs smallpox vaccinations anymore so none are given.

Rinderpest was eradicated by vaccination and control. Susceptible ruminant animals no longer need vaccinations against rinderpest so none are given.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 1:54pm

Vaccines, Drugs, Pharmaceuticals - many have been duds like Plasma TV's (where everyone rushed out to get the 'latest-newest gimmick-toy). It's all the same.

You wanna go guinea-pig and camp overnight to be the first to get the 'Gom-Jabber' - go right ahead. It's people like you who justify my reason to be cautious and take a few steps back. Just like Bojack playing with his Lab mice. Lock Down -  a successful operation of both cure and prevention, has given myself and many Australians the 'time' (like a Thunderdome bubble - which to a Diver like me, sounds like a breath of fresh air upon a very deep Bell Dive) to take the luxury of caution. We should not be forced or ridiculed for taking this course of action. Maybe I/we will be wrong, maybe I/we will be right?? I, personally hope that I am wrong and we get it right first off. But I do reserve the right without ridicule to endorse my right for caution.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print