Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Dumbest guy in politics (Read 2278 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Dumbest guy in politics
Dec 3rd, 2020 at 10:52pm

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Dumbest guy in politics
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:16am

When I read the title I assumed it was about Adam Bandt, or possibly the member for Kennedy, but now I'm inclined to agree with you...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:53am

it should be mandatory for pollies to have it.....after all they want everyone else to get in line...and he needs to wake up that airlines like Qantas wont let him fly if he doesnt..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:06am

The Heartless Felon wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:16am:
When I read the title I assumed it was about Adam Bandt, or possibly the member for Kennedy, but now I'm inclined to agree with you...

Yep HCQ? Take it despite zero evidence
Vaccines? Never take them despite all the evidence.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:38am

I think Australians have earned the right to reject a Vaccination at the moment for our Lock Down system HAS WORKED.
Why fix something that isn't broken.

So instead of using us Australians as 'guinea pigs', especially when we are currently 'free' of the Virus.
There has been no comment on long term side effects.
So trial it out into the 'infected' populace in the world that actually NEED IT, if it is as they say it is.

Let's not be selfish here, let the 'infected' use the Vaccine first. Who knows, it might have some 'birth defect' side-effects like a lot of 'Vaccines' have.
Remember how 'trusting' women were with that Thalidomide that was 'pumped' into them almost by law?

He has every right to refuse under the 'current' environment of being Free via Lock Down.

Go jab the rest of the World for your 'achievement of having a vaccine' before injecting people who are not infected.

Lock Down has worked as a successful system. We don't need over-achieving yet, especially when there is no guarrantee about the Vaccine, etc, etc.

I guess the 'Clean' Public want 'evidence' before being jabbed with chemicals. Especially when, especially from USA - a lot of 'medication' is really quite unreliable and severely flawed.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:44am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:38am:
Let's not be selfish here, let the 'infected' use the Vaccine first. Who knows, it might have some 'birth defect' side-effects like a lot of 'Vaccines' have.

For someone who used to work in health care, you really don't knwo that much about health.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:53am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:44am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:38am:

For someone who used to work in health care, you really don't knwo that much about health.

Bite me you pompous twat. Not everything has to be complicated to be right. This country is often ruined by 'over-achievers' trying to turn a lucky country into something more than it needs to be.

I'm not denying the Vaccine. But I am arguing the right for time and trial. But I believe in a proper proceedure.

...considering I've been saying for decades that the Cold and Flu are good for you (although some in the 'Medical' industry want to 'sterilise' people from 'everything'!) and with Immunology now being touted as the best thing against Cancer. I think I've been a 'Day Ahead' of you for ages, even if you say I belong 'Down Under' you like a Bed Pan Boy.
...then there was that 'Roll On' Prevention for breast and stomach excuriations in Aged Care Facilities that worked better as a prevention than a costly cure of Granugen, etc - let alone primitive 'powder' methods.
...there were a few other 'medical innovations' (all nodded on by Doctors) that I passed along to the right people.

Nah - dont need a University Degree to be smart, especially when Universities don't have all the answers to be found 'out there'.

CSIRO putting Pacu Piranha into Papua New Guinea - being the smart, heaps of degrees, mind-set that the CSIRO are. Now the PACU are causing more problems than before. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:06am

So back to talking about the vaccine, rather than fish.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:07am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:06am:

See. No real answer.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:14am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:07am:

I tend to avoid distractions when we are talking about vaccines. E.g.I tried searching about CSIRO and pirahna PNG and nothing came up, so just assuming you're making poo up agian.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:17am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:14am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:07am:

I tend to avoid distractions when we are talking about vaccines. E.g.I tried searching about CSIRO and pirahna PNG and nothing came up, so just assuming you're making poo up agian.

Well at least you made an effort of researching to prove me wrong. But no, it is a fact. CSIRO released Pacu Piranha (Nut eating in the Amazon) which turned quickly back into 'meat eating' Piranha (niche's you see) and now have decimated quite a part of PNG's life in their slow expansion into the rest of PNG. Over Achieving idiots.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:23am

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:17am:
Well at least you made an effort of researching to prove me wrong. But no, it is a fact. CSIRO released Pacu Piranha (Nut eating in the Amazon) which turned quickly back into 'meat eating' Piranha (niche's you see) and now have decimated quite a part of PNG's life in their slow expansion into the rest of PNG. Over Achieving idiots.  Roll Eyes

You realise what I'm going to ask for next right?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:30am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:23am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:17am:

You realise what I'm going to ask for next right?

Go watch Catalyst. Pretty sure it was the program that highlighted this 'educmakated cockup'.

All I'm saying is 'Tactics' - you don't go vaccinating a room of people with no Virus infection (thanks to a successful Lock Down process) unless you can guarantee no adverse side-effects and pure 'prevention' ability.
Also - its best to 'cure' those with the Virus (before they die) before those who don't.
So our successful Lock Downs have bought Australians some 'time'. Time for Bojack to go out in the world to jab all the infected nations FIRST.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:32am

All I'm saying is 'Tactics' - you don't go vaccinating a room of people with no Virus infection (thanks to a successful Lock Down process) unless you can guarantee no adverse side-effects and pure 'prevention' ability.

Whats pure "prevention' ability. Whats adverse side effects to you. Is redness at injection site an adverse side effect?

And no Catalyst for me, you produce the evidence

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:37am

You can't guarantee more than a red-spot at the injection site.

and here's a little link to Pacu 'infection' in PNG.
https://river-monsters.fandom.com/wiki/Pacu#:~:text=Some%20scientists%20thought%...

Drugs/Vaccinations etc - work best when there is a 'hole' to fill. When there is none - it creates a lump to 'trip' over instead.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print