Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Anti-Gay Government Gay Orgy (Read 1986 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Anti-Gay Government Gay Orgy
Reply #15 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 8:42pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 8:38pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 6:30pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 8:44am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 8:27am:
Fuzzball wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 1:00pm:
Why does the word "Gay" always attract you Blobby?

True Fuzz.
But for some reason Buzzandji - our resident 'officially' Gay, doesn't stalk Bobby around like Smith & Peccary for a bit of 'homo-erotic' banter ?

God's words.

Leviticus 20:13      KJV

If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.

Do you follow all the other Leviticus rules?

Spot

No - do you agree with the above law?

Leviticus 20       KJV

9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.

15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.

20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.

21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.

23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 9:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 8:42pm:

True Fuzz.
But for some reason Buzzandji - our resident 'officially' Gay, doesn't stalk Bobby around like Smith & Peccary for a bit of 'homo-erotic' banter ?

God's words.

Spot

Leviticus 20       KJV

9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.

15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.

20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.

21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.

23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

This a religious forum, now?

If not, this stuff should be moved to the "religion" forum or deleted.

Noting that it be a sin for a man to tell another man - particularly a forum moderator man - his business

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 10:11pm

Mix_Master wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 9:53pm:

Noting that it be a sin for a man to tell another man - particularly a forum moderator man - his business

Roll Eyes

The reply was on topic.
This thread is about poofters and God
had some advice about poofters:

God's words.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 11:57pm

This Forum contains Religious Boards and Topics, let alone Religious Members.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:51am

F*ck the gays!

............................ wait a minute...........................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #20 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:37am

True Fuzz.

God's words.

Spot

Nope but in those days nobody knew what we know now. It was basic genetics not to do the incest and basic ethics to not hurt animals

There are other laws in leviticus though about pork and clothes and stuff

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 7:01am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:37am:
Nope but in those days nobody knew what we know now. It was basic genetics not to do the incest and basic ethics to not hurt animals

There are other laws in leviticus though about pork and clothes and stuff

Spot

A lot of laws which all Christians & Jews must follow.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 10:11pm:
Mix_Master wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 9:53pm:

Roll Eyes

The reply was on topic.
This thread is about poofters and God

had some advice about poofters:

God's words.

Well, consider me blindsided, then.

I'll be honest, I thought it was about the flagrant hypocrisy of a Right Wing politician preaching so-called "Christian values", and then being found at a male sex party.

So what you're saying is that all along the thread was intended to devolve into some theological discussion, so people could chuck religious text around?

OK, then.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:45pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 11:57pm:

What does this dribble even mean?

Perhaps it isn't actually supposed to mean anything...?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:09pm

Mix_Master wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:45pm:

I was referring to you mentioning members should go to a Religious 'Forum'. Well, I just mentioned 'this' Forum has Religious Boards and Topics. Maybe you should have mentioned these two instead?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 7:45pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:09pm:
Mix_Master wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:45pm:

I was referring to you mentioning members should go to a Religious 'Forum'. Well, I just mentioned 'this' Forum has Religious Boards and Topics. Maybe you should have mentioned these two instead?

I said the rubbish quoting religious texts should be moved to the "religion" forum, if this 'board has one (wherever that is).

This forum, which is the General Discussion ->Europe Forum...is not it.

I also mentioned that I shouldn't be telling the moderators how to do their job.

And so, I won't.

I may drop an occasional hint.

But telling them their business?

No.

I just won't.

Not at all.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print