Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Science: Sperm created in the laboratory (Read 702 times)
Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Science: Sperm created in the laboratory
Dec 1st, 2020 at 6:20pm

Sperm created in lab in world first, French company claims...

Sperm has been created in a laboratory for the first time, French researchers have claimed, raising hopes of treatment for infertile men.

A company based in in Lyon said they had created human sperm in vitro, a feat which would be a world first.

Isabelle Cuoc, the CEO of the Kallistem laboratory, said: “Kallistem is addressing a major issue whose impacts are felt worldwide: the treatment of male infertility.

“Our team is the first in the world to have developed the technology required to obtain fully formed spermatozoa [sperm] in vitro with sufficient yield for IVF.”

Kallistem said it has taken male fertility tissue, known as spermatogonia, and turned it into mature sperm in test tubes. This complex process usually takes 72 days.

This would benefit tens of thousands of infertile men who cannot develop their own sperm.

But until the publication of a patent on 23 June for the process, called Artisem, the company is refusing to disseminate their results.

The lack of scientific findings published in a peer-reviewed journal has led to experts from around the world calling for caution to be exercised while further work is conducted.

Professor Allan Pacey, an expert in male fertility at the University of Sheffield, said he remained sceptical until the research has reviewed...

The private male infertility company hopes to begin human clinical trials within two years and is crowdsourcing funds to make this a reality.

Eventually the lab hopes to treat 50,000 men a year, in a market that is estimated to be worth £1.7bn a year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-created-lab-world-first-french-company-claims-10238107.html

How long before lesbians can use the technology?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Science: Sperm created in the laboratory
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 6:29pm

They can also produce sperm from a female and an egg from a male by splicing DNA of the sexes. Ethics forbids them trying it inside a human guinea pig if they actually work together.

Only White Males are infertile. That's why Yellow Men outnumber them 25 to 1 and White Women take BIG BLACK BULLS to seed them beyond the guilt of racism.

Whitey man has to 'fabricate' through Science - his fertilty and compensate for his sexual inferiority like a handicap.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 6:41pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 6:29pm:
They can also produce sperm from a female and an egg from a male by splicing DNA of the sexes. Ethics forbids them trying it inside a human guinea pig if they actually work together.

Only White Males are infertile. That's why Yellow Men outnumber them 25 to 1 and White Women take BIG BLACK BULLS to seed them beyond the guilt of racism.

Whitey man has to 'fabricate' through Science - his fertilty and compensate for his sexual inferiority like a handicap.

Another step closer to female dominance and male obsolesce.

Should we call this new breed of fatherless children... The Immaculate's?  Cool

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 7:02pm

One Asian man fixing my fence many moons ago, after giving him a beer to quench his thirst said to me,

You guys have the big ones, ours are smaller yet we are 1.2 billion and you are only 20 million.

I was a bit lost for words....LOL..........?!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:11pm

The Yellow Man said to the Black Man
"The Whities want to eat from the Tree of Life (Namerica, Sahul, Oceania, Samerica) and  be Gods like us and live forever."

The Black Man said to the Yellow Man
"The Whities ate from the Tree of Knowledge (Middle-East) and came to know good and evil. The 'death' of their Knowledge is what will lead them to the Tree of Life."

...thankyou, thankyou very much.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:16pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 7:02pm:

One Asian man fixing my fence many moons ago, after giving him a beer to quench his thirst said to me,

You guys have the big ones, ours are smaller yet we are 1.2 billion and you are only 20 million.

Yellow saying of superiority.
Three men cooking in oven of the gods.
Man at back of the oven gets cooked too much and is burnt black.
Man at front of oven doesn't get cooked enough and is raw white.
Man in middle of oven gets cooked right and comes out golden yellow.

Yin/Yang and Yellow People watching Black and Whites fight over them.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 2:00am

Jasin wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:16pm:
Ajax wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 7:02pm:

Yellow saying of superiority.
Three men cooking in oven of the gods.
Man at back of the oven gets cooked too much and is burnt black.
Man at front of oven doesn't get cooked enough and is raw white.
Man in middle of oven gets cooked right and comes out golden yellow.

Yin/Yang and Yellow People watching Black and Whites fight over them.

Raven predicts within 80 years Black and White people will learn to live in harmony in Yellow concentration camps.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print