Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is Scomo an obedient half-wit?

Yes    
  4 (40.0%)
No    
  2 (20.0%)
Yes, but less than Little Johnny Slicker    
  4 (40.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: Phi on: Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:40pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Scomo - the PM wot sent Orstraya broke. (Read 1233 times)
Phi

Australian Politics

Scomo - the PM wot sent Orstraya broke.
Nov 29th, 2020 at 5:56pm

... is how he'll be remembered.

And the arrogant, conceited, stupid fool is slowly waking up to this.

All becoz he did EXACTLY wot he woz told by Saint Rupert, and DESPERATELY wanted to impress The Donald as being a REEL HE-MAN.

So WHY did Saint Rupert get Murray Trumble tossed out to put Scomo in charge?

EASY! Scomo was the Architect of the "No jab, no pay!" mandate, and is today its sternest defender. OF COURSE the vaccinations will be "voluntary". Just that, without them, you'll get no pensions, social service payments, travel or employment, and may not even be able to enter the local supermarket to buy food. Up to you to choose!

It's a "free" country after all, Home of the Free and the Brave!

Oh, wait a sec, I think someone else has claimed that ...

IP Logged

Phi

Australian Politics

Re: Scomo - the PM wot sent Orstraya broke.
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:40pm

Scomo is yer typical Oz pollie - does what it's told by its Yankee minders and its "advisers". After all, ALL Ozns need SOMEONE to tell them what to do. Usually mum and the missus, but pollies need a few extra. And Little Johnny Slicker PROVED that - did EVERYTHING his hero, Dubya, TOLD him to.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 9:46pm

Did you agree to have your name listed in the National Medical Data base? If you didn't check "No", your name will be in it by now

All the people who were affected by Covid, and who visited a doctor or were hospitalized, and whose names are in that data base, now have "Treated for Corona Virus 19" next to their names

Mind you, millions of sensible citizens did check "No", but millions also just let their names be automatically listed

If you vote for the Libs and Labs, you're consenting to this type of insidious sh!t

We've already got our drivers' license photos in a data base. Both Labor and the Coalition agreed to that without any plebiscite or discussion in the community, they just did it

Next will be a data base of insurance holders

Morrison is only one of the culprits. Do yourself a favor and join the growing number of citizens waking up to the Libs and Labs, mark them last on your ballot paper 

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 6:03am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 9:46pm:
Did you agree to have your name listed in the National Medical Data base? If you didn't check "No", your name will be in it by now

All the people who were affected by Covid, and who visited a doctor or were hospitalized, and whose names are in that data base, now have "Treated for Corona Virus 19" next to their names

Mind you, millions of sensible citizens did check "No", but millions also just let their names be automatically listed

If you vote for the Libs and Labs, you're consenting to this type of insidious sh!t

We've already got our drivers' license photos in a data base. Both Labor and the Coalition agreed to that without any plebiscite or discussion in the community, they just did it

Morrison is only one of the culprits. Do yourself a favor and join the growing number of citizens waking up to the Libs and Labs, mark them last on your ballot paper 

To what alternatives - Pauline Hanson & Clive Palmer???  Grin

Pharque no!

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Phi

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 8:55am

Dropped in on a casual acquaintance - yer typical Ozzie redneck - to check on how his opinions were faring. In response to his determined assertions that Oz had a right to express its views as an independent nation, I pointed out that Oz has NEVER been a real nation, much less independent, and is today, in fact, an American protectorate.

For the first time ever, I saw uncertainty in his eyes, but he quickly rallied, assuring me that the Poms would come to our aid if need be. Yes: Bojo's locked-down UK. Anyway, he asked me, did I know about Chermans and them Chinese? Well, I replied, the I Ching is one of the oldest Chinese classics, and the first European translation was done by a German, so they have a cultural relationship going back centuries.

My having used several three-syllable words and a couple of four caused his eyes to glaze over, and when I stopped speaking it took a few seconds for consciousness to return.

"Yeah, well, whatever" he replied. "But they've got a bloody great ship in the South China Sea, and if those yellow bastards give us any trouble, the Chermans'll give 'em a f...ing good hiding."

Just goes to show that Saint Rupert's learned publications keep the Great Orstrayun Unwashed well informed as to current events.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:13am

While we're at it, bruvvas - never forget that all this feminising the country crap is just as fast and solid under the LNP as it is under Labor... bringing men to heel and rendering them under poverty and despotism and servitude continues under all 'governments'. 

Time you woke up... it was the LNP, after all, who got the ball rolling by introducing affirmative action into the commonwealth public service.... been all downhill ever since.... and  Angus (Mangina) Campbell was, after all, handed the golden baton by the LNP to feminise the military...

Enjoy your second class citizenship in your own nation.... just try not to lose sight of the big game in all this storm of bulldust....

'The power of government is abused and directed to an end for which it is not constituted when employed to promote rather than to detect crime and to bring about the downfall of those who, left to themselves, might well have obeyed the law.  Human nature is weak enough and sufficiently beset by temptations without government adding to them and generating crime'.

- Justice Felix Frankfurter, US Supreme Court.

I prefer the term 'creating crime' out of nothing.....
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:20am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #6 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:19am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:13am:
While we're at it, bruvvas - never forget that all this feminising the country crap is just as fast and solid under the LNP as it is under Labor... bringing men to heel and rendering them unto poverty and despotism and servitude continues under all 'governments'. 

Time you woke up... it was the LNP, after all, who got the ball rolling by introducing affirmative action into the commonwealth public service.... been all downhill ever since.... and  Angus (Mangina) Campbell was, after all, handed the golden baton by the LNP to feminise the military...

Enjoy your second class citizenship in your own nation....

What is "feminising"?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:21am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:19am:
While we're at it, bruvvas - never forget that all this feminising the country crap is just as fast and solid under the LNP as it is under Labor... bringing men to heel and rendering them unto poverty and despotism and servitude continues under all 'governments'. 

Enjoy your second class citizenship in your own nation....

What is "feminising"?

Spot

'feminising' is a self-explanatory term peculiar to our vernacular....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:22am

While we're at it, bruvvas - never forget that all this feminising the country crap is just as fast and solid under the LNP as it is under Labor... bringing men to heel and rendering them under poverty and despotism and servitude continues under all 'governments'. 

Enjoy your second class citizenship in your own nation.... just try not to lose sight of the big game in all this storm of bulldust....

'The power of government is abused and directed to an end for which it is not constituted when employed to promote rather than to detect crime and to bring about the downfall of those who, left to themselves, might well have obeyed the law.  Human nature is weak enough and sufficiently beset by temptations without government adding to them and generating crime'.

- Justice Felix Frankfurter, US Supreme Court.

I prefer the term 'creating crime' out of nothing.....

Quoted since I added to it...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 1:52pm

Proof positive that people can disagree fundamentally on a range of topics, and still have some common points of agreement.

I, too, "opted out"...

How long before the "My Health" data ends up being on-sold to PHI, I wonder?

Look for a move away from the "Community Risk Rating", to "Individual Risk pricing"...and watch as PHI providers start ramping up people's premiums, with those same people wondering "How did they know that? I certainly didn't tell them!"

Years later, we'll find out that the My Health data got sold off. No consultation. No consent sought or given.

And no Federal ICAC or other body "of competent jurisdiction" willing or able to investigate or prosecute...

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 1:54pm

Gnads wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 6:03am:

To what alternatives - Pauline Hanson & Clive Palmer???  Grin

Pharque no!

Eventually someone "Centrist", who isn't beholden to certain vested interest "stakeholders", will have to put their hand up and form a viable, non-whacko alternative.

It's the only way...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 2:09pm

PM's serve the USA (The Media mostly)
Gov-Generals serve the UK.

Rudd wouldn't kiss-arse Murdoch and was replaced by Gillard (not liked by Australian women) who really did put on a grovel show for the USA (Media).

Rudd is still at it.

Lets face it. More and more people are waking up to the Media's influence on Politics, let alone the 'New Worlds'.

Media doing to Namerica, Sahul (Oz/Melanesia) and Samerica (from its Big Brother Oceanian home of pleasure sex islands).
What Religion did to Africa, Asia and Europe from its Middle-Eastern home.

I think ScoMo, being very Religious, would like nothing better to side-step any Media influence and manipulations.

I know one Politician 'quit' because he hated the fact that Politics was one big 'Media Show'.

As we all saw a concerted effort by 'The Media' to oust Trump with as much 'Propaganda' to groom the Public NOT to vote for Trump... and we saw how they all rushed out early to vote for the 'Media's Choice' in Biden.

There's more than just a 'rigged count' at stake here.
Even if Trump won again, the Media would never stop until he was gone.

...why the hatred for just one little Ranga man?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Phi

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 3:49pm

> Politics [is] one big 'Media Show'.

> Eventually someone ... will have to put their hand up and form a viable, non-whacko alternative. It's the only way...

I'm sorry to play Cassandra to your collective Apollo's, but you STILL haven't woken up to reality. As I stated in an earlier post:

Governments no longer run countries. The TransNational Corporations do.

There's absolutely NO POINT in forming "a viable, non-whacko alternative". The TNCs would STILL run the world. Since 911 - the first planetary psy-op - this HAS BEEN THE REALITY. All that's changed this year is that it's now out in the open and clearly visible to anyone without blinkers. But we live in a world where most people not only HAVE blinkers, but PREFER them to seeing reality.

Just as they prefer masks to breathing clean air.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:41pm

Phi wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 3:49pm:
Governments no longer run countries. The TransNational Corporations do.

For proof - take a look who's sitting there at the negotiating tables for so-called free trade agreements that can drag out for a decade: government ministers and corporate representatives. No opposition parties, no media, no unions.

And then when these agreements are foisted onto the national parliaments, it's no surprise that the agreements are full of numerous corporate privileges:
* The privilege of corporations to sue governments in secretive star chamber courts (but no reciprocal powers for governments or citizens to sue those corporations).
* The privilege of corporations to bring in their own workers from foreign countries with no requirement to recruit locals (but no reciprocal powers for workers in those countries to be considered for jobs elsewhere).
* Many other corporate privileges that diminish the ability of governments to control those corporations.

Then, after taking a decade to be negotiated, the agreements are foisted onto the national parliaments, who are expected to ratify the agreements with little time to scrutinise them. Sometimes they are forced into voting for them without even having enough time to read them. And even when they come info force, some of the terms remain a secret from the people.

These are not free trade agreements. These are instruments of abdication for governments.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:48pm

The name of this thread is very misleading.

The thread should have been called *The tin hat conspiracy thread.*

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print