Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
WHAT THEY OPPOSE
Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:33pm

WHAT WOKES + LEFTISTS OPPOSE [work against]

Human rights, for the individual.
Human dignity, for the individual.
Freedom [of expression], for the individual.
Safety and security, for the individual.            [enable their control, through maintaining fear and uncertainty.]

WHAT THEY DESIRE

A series of totalitarian governments, worldwide, ruled by small cabal's of political elites.

Just your typical tyrant's wet dream.

Stalin
Mugabe
Chavez
Maduro
Pol Pot
Mohammed
Saddam Hussein
Hitler    [even thugs like Hitler and Stalin were 'happy' to make convenient alliances]
Idi Amin
Kim Jong Il
Mao Zedong
Xi Jinping

Typically [once installed into power], such thugs will seek to 'remove' or 'neutralise' many of those competent co-facilitators [or any other individual or group which they identify as an emerging 'threat'], individuals who were the enablers of their own rise to absolute power.

Yadda said...
They promise an egalitarian Utopia

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1551512352/0#0

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

2 Peter 2:19
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: WHAT THEY OPPOSE
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 3:55pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really have no idea, do you, Yadda?  Just keep on trolling.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 4:04pm

WOKE people?  They oppose everything, as long as it is considered to be part of 'the patriarchy' or some mythical Old White Men's dominion over everything... and they don't really care how they go about it..... they will even throw mentally disabled children in front of a crowd to spout their unfocused nonsense and make a scene.....

Oddly - it is always they who are the aggressor, and anyone who stands up and shuts the castle gate in the face of their barbarian behaviour is labeled as the aggressor - by them.... and a supplicant and frankly stupid media grab that ball and run with it...
they should be grabbing the balls of the woke and running them over a grinding wheel ..... slowly....

Surrender and be put to the sword or be raped of rights and then put to the sword is their motto - and they wonder why real people say NO!  Better to die on your feet than die on your knees....

Frankly - the modern day version of WOKE is the person who realises the insanity and inanity of pursuing the woke nonsense any further, since it long ago deviated away from seeking simple equalities and morphed into a supremacist religion....... I suppose those good people such as my self could be titled The New Woke!  We sure woke up to them....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 4:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 3:55pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really have no idea, do you, Yadda?  Just keep on trolling.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

YET AGAIN we see the brilliance of bwyannns compelling, amazing and inarguably succinctly argument demonstrating the deep insightful knowledge of the subject under discussion.

PLEASE, enlighten us for we wish to know.

Where do you get this amazing ability to lock readers into your mindset?

How do you capture the readers attention, hold it and drive your message to the masses?

Sometimes you amaze me bwyannnnnnnn.

Your brilliance and witty repartee know no limits or equal.

NOT

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 4:49pm

I see Yadda has been smoking the whacky tobaccy again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 5:20pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 4:42pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

YET AGAIN we see the brilliance of bwyannns compelling, amazing and inarguably succinctly argument demonstrating the deep insightful knowledge of the subject under discussion.

How do you capture the readers attention, hold it and drive your message to the masses?

NOT

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really have no idea, do you?  Just keep on trolling.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 5:31pm

from the biggest troll on here.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

anyone whos fav comment is dearie dearie me.. plus a huge yawn  is a troll...a predictable troll.

boring as hell   any wonder his own forum sank like a brick.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 5:20pm:
Valkie wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 4:42pm:

NOT

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really have no idea, do you?  Just keep on trolling.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Annnnnnnnnd
Annnnnnnnnd
This is bwyannnnnnns response.
Yeah, right.

I reiterate

NOT

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:39am

I tend to forgive him somewhat because he has served the country - like others, I have zero reason to dis-believe him.  I give him a little leeway due to that hot-house environment.....

Side-note:-  I'm working on a theme that - interestingly - all this escalating Veteran/Ex-Service suicide epidemic is coming from those born around the time that all the bastardry was introduced into the schools and such, that tended to make of boys girls, put boys down, and demand that girls 'do everything'.*  So boys go to 'find themselves' in the 'male domain' of active service - only to find that they are just as rejected/scorned after that as they are at school/university these days...

A bit vague at the moment, but I'm that way myself at this time... lots of aches and pains make it hard to concentrate.... bloody hell.....

Since men have always steered the social change milieu when  it was headed toward the better for all, I might title it "The Plight Of The Navigator."

*was it last week that 2-3 men suicided and one woman?  I thought our illustrious 'social scientists' had that all worked out.. you know - DVA... 'careful recruiting by a series of checks and tests, embedded p-spikes, pre and post-tour reviews by psychs etc.... What Is Going Wrong Here?????  Is some mate of the 'defence minister' going to somehow fix that?  Sorry - another sheila with a 'social science' idea in her head will 'mother' them all to health?  I think I'll stick by Julie-Anne Finney and Jacqui Lambie and work for a Royal first.... wrote to me old mate Tony Sheldon last night... personal touch... said vote against it....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:42am

*puts glasses on to read Grapps post

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 10:17am

Jasin wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:42am:
*puts glasses on to read Grapps post

What do you think of "No Country For Any Men"?

A working title - though perhaps if it becomes 'academic' it could more correctly be termed 'non-working'.....

If he says he's on wages I know he works for a living - if he says he's on salary, I know he doesn't...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print