Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
The cheating of the left (Read 3343 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The cheating of the left
Reply #90 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:00am

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:57am:
cods wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:23am:
I didnt see anything amusing in the nasties posted about Trump....and thats no different 

you would do yourself a great big favor if you didnt stoop the lefts behavior...

If there were no truth in that pic, I would agree. But Joe is not called China Joe for no reason. He's been selling out his nation for decades, voting against reciprocal tariffs for China. His son has just taken a 1.5 billion $ line of credit from the CCP. Now why would the CCP do that? But businesses using the influence of his father as have seen in Michigan.

As the President said "he's the reason I stood for Presidency". So for those of you that hate Trump being President - blame Joe!

not good enough....you are still behaving like the demons....and for that matter CHINA you have seen what they are doing to AUstralia havent you??????>...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:54am

I didnt see anything amusing in the nasties posted about Trump....and thats no different 

you would do yourself a great big favor if you didnt stoop the lefts behavior...

If there were no truth in that pic, I would agree. But Joe is not called China Joe for no reason. He's been selling out his nation for decades like voting against reciprocal tariffs for China. His son has just taken a 1.5 billion $ line of credit from the CCP. Now why would the CCP do that? Buying up businesses using the influence of his father as have seen in Michigan.

As the President said "he's the reason I stood for Presidency". So for those of you that hate Trump being President - blame Joe!

That's what Codsy means, dear. Pretending that Hunter Biden borrowed 1.5 Bill from the CCP is as cunning as making up quotes in books about Hillary.

She's saying you're a big, fat fibber, and you're doing it in a thread called "the cheating of the left".

Sums it up rather nicely, wouldn't you say?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #92 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:59am

cods wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:00am:

If there were no truth in that pic, I would agree. But Joe is not called China Joe for no reason. He's been selling out his nation for decades, voting against reciprocal tariffs for China. His son has just taken a 1.5 billion $ line of credit from the CCP. Now why would the CCP do that? But businesses using the influence of his father as have seen in Michigan.

not good enough....you are still behaving like the demons....and for that matter CHINA you have seen what they are doing to AUstralia havent you??????>...

Its been well established outside the MSM that Hunter was Joe's bagman. Hunter was drawing millions from the Ukraine - in return the US was sending aid to the Ukraine - undocumented.

China supported Joe in this election and was the first to congratulate him even though he hadn't won.

Joe is a crook! So yes I will continue to tell the truth.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #93 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:04am

If there were no truth in that pic, I would agree. But Joe is not called China Joe for no reason. He's been selling out his nation for decades like voting against reciprocal tariffs for China. His son has just taken a 1.5 billion $ line of credit from the CCP. Now why would the CCP do that? Buying up businesses using the influence of his father as have seen in Michigan.

Let me guess, you got all of that fantasy from social media?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #94 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:00pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:04am:

Ah no! That's because I'm better informed. My sources of facts come from a multitude of different sources.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 1:25pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:00pm:

Ah no! That's because I'm better informed. My sources of facts come from a multitude of different sources.

Why don't they put it in the mainstream media, Rich?

You know, why doesn't Tucker or Hannity or even Infowars document it?

Look, forget that, why don't you just post your own source on Hunter getting 1.5 bil off the CCP?

Do you have it in a meme, perhaps, like Hillary? Show us that.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #96 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 1:52pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:00pm:

Twitter, Gab and Parler?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:02pm

There's only one way to settle this and that's the American way - WAR! Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:56pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:02pm:

Either that, or Rich could post his TRUTH.

You?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #99 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:56pm:

You?

Not necessary Karnal.  This credible Witness has nailed it.  This is the evidence we all have been waiting for......Rudy tells us.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:22pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:59am:
cods wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:00am:

Its been well established outside the MSM that Hunter was Joe's bagman. Hunter was drawing millions from the Ukraine - in return the US was sending aid to the Ukraine - undocumented.

China supported Joe in this election and was the first to congratulate him even though he hadn't won.

Joe is a crook! So yes I will continue to tell the truth.

all rubbish.....we are talking about CHina not the Ukraine..... why is Joe any more crooked than any other President???........

hes beaten your man thats all... so you will attack him no matter what he does...totally ridiculous behavior  and all it does is remind me of how the Democrats behaved....I dont think Amerika or the yanks have much respect left in the rest of the world......perhaps that doesnt bother you..

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:32pm

The Media's influence upon the New Worlds is much like Religion's influence on the Old Worlds.
Where Celebrity status is like being labelled 'Holy'.
Where the Media puppets by strings the Politics of Australia and the USA - mostly via the hands of Murdoch Inc. But by many other Media powers. We have seen this in action in the War on Trump right from the start. It's his Ranga Maleness you see.

The Media is Big Brother.
Shut up and watch the Screen that is the Shrine in your Home that you pray to daily.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:44pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:19pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 4:56pm:

You?

Not necessary Karnal.  This credible Witness has nailed it.  This is the evidence we all have been waiting for......Rudy tells us.

I know, I saw that. All she said was, "you know what I'm saying, you know".

If they knew, why did she go to tell them?

I'm not actually sure what she witnessed. Corruption, yes. Cheating, yes. Fraud on a level we've never ever seen before, I know, I know.

We all know that, Aussie. It's terrible. But what did she witness?

Do you think she heard Hillary say Democrats are all stupid? Like Mr Trump said about the blacks?

Do you think she saw The Chinese Communist Party give Hunter Biden 1.5 bil to smuggle over to his dad?

Do you think she saw Hugo Chavez pull the switch on the voting machines to give Sleepy Joe 7 million votes and an overwhelming erection victory?

What?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:48pm

Did you feel cheated Karnal?
That Trump appeared out of nowhere like someone stepping through a 'Rift' in the fabric of the Media's consciousness?
To show the world an 'alternative'.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:04pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:32pm:
The Media's influence upon the New Worlds is much like Religion's influence on the Old Worlds.
Where Celebrity status is like being labelled 'Holy'.
Where the Media puppets by strings the Politics of Australia and the USA - mostly via the hands of Murdoch Inc. But by many other Media powers. We have seen this in action in the War on Trump right from the start. It's his Ranga Maleness you see.

The Media is Big Brother.
Shut up and watch the Screen that is the Shrine in your Home that you pray to daily.

I know, right?

That's why we need covert operatives to give us memes about Hillary and Sleepy Joe.

Have you got one for Hunter, Rich? Maybe a quote about how his dad went to China for his holidays and how all he got was this lousy T shirt.

Oh, sorry, that was Ivanka.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print