Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
The cheating of the left (Read 3408 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: The cheating of the left
Reply #45 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 2:24am

The recount was done by the same people, using the same legal and illegal ballots.

Is anyone surprised they have the same result? Get a clue.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 5:46am

He paid $3,000,000 to give Joe Biden MORE votes.

Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #47 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 6:05am

Richdude wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 2:24am:
The recount was done by the same people, using the same legal and illegal ballots.

So you don't believe that the dominion machines turned votes ? That didn't happen right ?

Now you are saying you do not want legal mail in votes counted.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:50am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 6:05am:

So you don't believe that the dominion machines turned votes ? That didn't happen right ?

These people don't want ANY vote counted, if it's for "the other guy".

That's why, on the night of the election, they were all "stop the counting" when Trump was ahead, and then "Count every single vote" when he fell behind.

"Any result is acceptable...as long as it's the one we want."

Right?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #49 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 8:51am

Mix_Master wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:50am:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 6:05am:

These people don't want ANY vote counted, if it's for "the other guy".

That's why, on the night of the election, they were all "stop the counting" when Trump was ahead, and then "Count every single vote" when he fell behind.

"Any result is acceptable...as long as it's the one we want."

Right?

This is why Rich has refused, time and time again, to say if he'll accept the results of recounts that he's demanding etc if they favour Biden.

It's not about what is true, real or factual, but simply awarding the Win to Trump, like a loser getting a participation award to soothe their hurt feelings at not winning.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #50 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:21am

Why cant trump go to the white house after 20 jan? because its for-biden

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #51 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:26am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 2:26pm:
Richdude wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 2:21pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Richdude wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:47am:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:38am:
Richdude wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 10:48pm:
Cheating is better though than burning, looting and killing, that's been their habit this year.

And yes, they've been caught!

The Democrats were never involved or responsible for any of that, some of it Trump  did in fact help along.

On the other side of the coin Trump did encourage the violence he did send in the armed forces against peaceful protesters and did have goons in unmarked cars kidnapping people and he did encourage extremist groups to get involved in city violence.

Yeah, sure! The Democrats encouraged the rioters and called them "peaceful protesters" as they burned cities.

Just type antifa.com and see if there's any connection!

Look I don't think all Democrats are evil people - just as Hillary says easily manipulated. Like with "Green New Deal", a policy that appeals to the brainwashed ignorant sheep.

Only Hillary didn't say it, dear, you know that.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton did not say, “Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They’re easy to manipulate. That’s the easy part.” The quote is said to be from the book “Rewriting History” by Dick Morris, which was published in May 2004.  Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, confirmed in an email to The Associated Press that the quote attributed to Hillary Clinton is “not true.” Eileen McGann, Morris’ wife and co-author, expanded on his comment saying, “Dick has categorically denied that the quote was in the book.

[/url]https://apnews.com/article/2342583504[/url]

The author of the book you're quoting said it's a lie, but you continue to say it.

Oh, you can claim to be ignorant, but we've told you this already. You can say so maybe Hillary thought it, but that's not what you said. One thing's for sure, you can never claim the above author heard Hillary say it because he told you he didn't, he never wrote it in his book, it's fake news.

But you will continue to say it. That's the difference between you and the rest of us, Rich. You come here to spread lies. That's your purpose.

No one I'm aware of has ever dredged up fake memes about things Trump's said, and why would they? No one can compete with what Trump actually says himself.

If I read Trump saying that about his own base, I'd believe it. I don't know of a time he has said it, but it's exactly the sort of thing he would say. It's classic Trump. He loves complaining about other people's stupidity.

Now if I said Trump said that, and I was proven wrong, I would say, youre right, I'm wrong. I would never say it again.

You?

You know, I have no problem with anything Trump has said. Because he's real, not PC. A refreshing honesty that's not controlled to conform to a very warped fascist ideology.

If you had a disabled child, would you find it refreshingly honest to have them mocked like this?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/01a4f3063a593058195e40bf761e872f/tenor.gif

I'm curious.

That response by the MSM is a deliberate lie, Only Beach Boy believes it.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #52 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:40am

Richdude wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:26am:
Cheating is better though than burning, looting and killing, that's been their habit this year.

The Democrats were never involved or responsible for any of that, some of it Trump  did in fact help along.

On the other side of the coin Trump did encourage the violence he did send in the armed forces against peaceful protesters and did have goons in unmarked cars kidnapping people and he did encourage extremist groups to get involved in city violence.

Yeah, sure! The Democrats encouraged the rioters and called them "peaceful protesters" as they burned cities.

Look I don't think all Democrats are evil people - just as Hillary says easily manipulated. Like with "Green New Deal", a policy that appeals to the brainwashed ignorant sheep.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton did not say, “Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They’re easy to manipulate. That’s the easy part.” The quote is said to be from the book “Rewriting History” by Dick Morris, which was published in May 2004.  Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, confirmed in an email to The Associated Press that the quote attributed to Hillary Clinton is “not true.” Eileen McGann, Morris’ wife and co-author, expanded on his comment saying, “Dick has categorically denied that the quote was in the book.

The author of the book you're quoting said it's a lie, but you continue to say it.

Oh, you can claim to be ignorant, but we've told you this already. You can say so maybe Hillary thought it, but that's not what you said. One thing's for sure, you can never claim the above author heard Hillary say it because he told you he didn't, he never wrote it in his book, it's fake news.

But you will continue to say it. That's the difference between you and the rest of us, Rich. You come here to spread lies. That's your purpose.

No one I'm aware of has ever dredged up fake memes about things Trump's said, and why would they? No one can compete with what Trump actually says himself.

If I read Trump saying that about his own base, I'd believe it. I don't know of a time he has said it, but it's exactly the sort of thing he would say. It's classic Trump. He loves complaining about other people's stupidity.

Now if I said Trump said that, and I was proven wrong, I would say, youre right, I'm wrong. I would never say it again.

You?

You know, I have no problem with anything Trump has said. Because he's real, not PC. A refreshing honesty that's not controlled to conform to a very warped fascist ideology.

If you had a disabled child, would you find it refreshingly honest to have them mocked like this?

I'm curious.

I dont understand what you are saying - are you saying trump did not mock the disabled reporter?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #53 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:48am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:40am:

Quote:

You?

I'm curious.

I dont understand what you are saying - are you saying trump did not mock the disabled reporter?

Spot

Yes!

The media distorted what he said. He mocked that reporter for the baseless lies he told - nothing to do with his disabilities.

For Gods sake - would an intelligent and compassion man like the President do that?

THINK .... SHEESH!~

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:53am

I see. But you still haven’t answered this response from the MSM, Rich. The author of your source is saying it’s a deliberate lie.

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 2:55pm:
And of course she would later renounce ever saying such a thing. That's politics, a pig's trough that you cannot escape cleanly.

Sorry, Rich, why are you saying Hillary said that? The author of the book you quoted said it’s not true. His co-author said, “Dick has categorically denied that the quote was in the book.”

Are you saying Hillary said it to someone else? Who?

We’ll uncover the truth about this, Rich, once and for all.

Are you saying this is a lie too?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #55 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:55am

Richdude wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:48am:

Quote:

You?

I'm curious.

Spot

Yes!

The media distorted what he said. He mocked that reporter for the baseless lies he told - nothing to do with his disabilities.

For Gods sake - would an intelligent and compassion man like the President do that?

THINK .... SHEESH!~

Well it was the disabilities he was mocking

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:57am

Quote:

THINK .... SHEESH!~

Think - would an intelligent and compassion man say this?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #57 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 11:04am

If Rich still thinks he wasn't mocking the reporter by mimicking his disability when impersonating him, when it's on film, then Rich is a lost cause.

He is the type of brainwashed supporter who would support Trump after shooting someone on Fifth Avenue.

Just keep that in mind before you feed his clear mental illness.  We can't save him, he's a lost cause.  We just have to hope he'll give up and go the way of the Light.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 11:04am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:55am:

Quote:

You?

I'm curious.

Spot

Yes!

THINK .... SHEESH!~

Spot

Sure, but Rich is using the old Nixon defence. Mr Trump is president, so he can’t mock people with disabilities. It’s not a crime if the prez does it, you see. The president is an intelligent and compassionate man.

That’s now. You watch, Rich will change his mind on 20/01/2021.

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 11:23am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 11:04am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:55am:

Quote:

You?

I'm curious.

Spot

Yes!

THINK .... SHEESH!~

Spot

Sure, but Rich is using the old Nixon defence. Mr Trump is president, so he can’t mock people with disabilities. It’s not a crime if the prez does it, you see. The president is an intelligent and compassionate man.

That’s now. You watch, Rich will change his mind on 20/01/2021.

Just to be clear, the expression is "intelligent and compassion man". Just ask Rich, he'll tell you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print