Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
The cheating of the left (Read 3387 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The cheating of the left
Reply #105 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:07pm

Could always go for the Trump Signature Collection.

Are there any Communists in Vietnam, Rich?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:12pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:48pm:
Did you feel cheated Karnal?
That Trump appeared out of nowhere like someone stepping through a 'Rift' in the fabric of the Media's consciousness?
To show the world an 'alternative'.

Sure did, JaSin. I went to Vietnam once. Couldn't find a Trump Hotel anywhere.

What is it with these commies?

They steal our jobs, steal our women, and can't even give you a decent crib.

Whatever happened to Made In America? You tell me that.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: The bleating of the losers
Reply #107 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:41pm

Trumpers are blubbering and bedwetting as their case is torn to shreds at every court that considers it.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:59pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:41pm:
Trumpers are blubbering and bedwetting as their case is torn to shreds at every court that considers it.

I know, Laugh, but they were like that before the erection, yes?

That shows integrity, no?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 9:59pm:

There's more court cases to come, the evidence is mounting, the Democrats cheated, they had to save face for their tyrannical and intense campaign against President Trump over the last 4 years, and they didn't want their violence in the streets to go to waste. everything they did had to be justified, so now, trying to justify their cheating also by saying "there was no cheating" - but we all know there was

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/nevada-fraud-1-500-dead-vo...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:52pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:15pm:

There's more court cases to come, the evidence is mounting, the Democrats cheated, they had to save face for their tyrannical and intense campaign against President Trump over the last 4 years, and they didn't want their violence in the streets to go to waste. everything they did had to be justified, so now, trying to justify their cheating also by saying "there was no cheating" - but we all know there was

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/nevada-fraud-1-500-dead-vo...

Another un-biased source...good one.

Is there any un-biased source you wouldn't dismiss as "fake news" or the dreaded MSM (or both)?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:17pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:15pm:

Do you have more evidence, Bias? To date, we have:

1. Hillary said Democrats are really dumb. Well, she meant it, anyway.

2. Hunter Biden stole 1.5 bil off the Chinese Communist Party. Sleepy Joe offered to pay them back. No hard feelings, boys.

3. Look, you know, okay?

4. So unfair.

You?
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:32pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #112 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:43pm

cods wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:22pm:
Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 8:59am:
cods wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:00am:
Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:57am:
cods wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 5:23am:
I didnt see anything amusing in the nasties posted about Trump....and thats no different 

you would do yourself a great big favor if you didnt stoop the lefts behavior...

If there were no truth in that pic, I would agree. But Joe is not called China Joe for no reason. He's been selling out his nation for decades, voting against reciprocal tariffs for China. His son has just taken a 1.5 billion $ line of credit from the CCP. Now why would the CCP do that? But businesses using the influence of his father as have seen in Michigan.

As the President said "he's the reason I stood for Presidency". So for those of you that hate Trump being President - blame Joe!

not good enough....you are still behaving like the demons....and for that matter CHINA you have seen what they are doing to AUstralia havent you??????>...

Its been well established outside the MSM that Hunter was Joe's bagman. Hunter was drawing millions from the Ukraine - in return the US was sending aid to the Ukraine - undocumented.

China supported Joe in this election and was the first to congratulate him even though he hadn't won.

Joe is a crook! So yes I will continue to tell the truth.

all rubbish.....we are talking about CHina not the Ukraine..... why is Joe any more crooked than any other President???........

hes beaten your man thats all... so you will attack him no matter what he does...totally ridiculous behavior  and all it does is remind me of how the Democrats behaved....I dont think Amerika or the yanks have much respect left in the rest of the world......perhaps that doesnt bother you..

Joe loves China, as he should, China has payed him well over the years.

The media won't touch any story critical of him. The made is full of prestitutes that report what the official narrative is and never stray away if they want to keep their jobs.

An interesting story that the media ignores is that Dominion offices in Canada and elsewhere have closed and their employees have disappeared. So why could that be. Roll Eyes

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:55pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:43pm:
I didnt see anything amusing in the nasties posted about Trump....and thats no different 

you would do yourself a great big favor if you didnt stoop the lefts behavior...

If there were no truth in that pic, I would agree. But Joe is not called China Joe for no reason. He's been selling out his nation for decades, voting against reciprocal tariffs for China. His son has just taken a 1.5 billion $ line of credit from the CCP. Now why would the CCP do that? But businesses using the influence of his father as have seen in Michigan.

As the President said "he's the reason I stood for Presidency". So for those of you that hate Trump being President - blame Joe!

not good enough....you are still behaving like the demons....and for that matter CHINA you have seen what they are doing to AUstralia havent you??????>...

Its been well established outside the MSM that Hunter was Joe's bagman. Hunter was drawing millions from the Ukraine - in return the US was sending aid to the Ukraine - undocumented.

China supported Joe in this election and was the first to congratulate him even though he hadn't won.

all rubbish.....we are talking about CHina not the Ukraine..... why is Joe any more crooked than any other President???........

hes beaten your man thats all... so you will attack him no matter what he does...totally ridiculous behavior  and all it does is remind me of how the Democrats behaved....I dont think Amerika or the yanks have much respect left in the rest of the world......perhaps that doesnt bother you..

The media won't touch any story critical of him. The made is full of prestitutes that report what the official narrative is and never stray away if they want to keep their jobs.

An interesting story that the media ignores is that Dominion offices in Canada and elsewhere have closed and their employees have disappeared. So why could that be. Roll Eyes

Er, a covid pandemic?

Quote:
• Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic haven’t shut down. Employees have been working from home, partly due to the pandemic.

• Dominion Voting Systems said its workers have been encouraged to work remotely and protect their social media accounts due to persistent threats and harassment after conspiracy theories circulated.

• There is no evidence that executives are suspected of crimes or are “on the run.”

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/24/facebook-posts/dominion-and-sm...

Where are you working from, Rich?

Don't answer that.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
The silence of the sheep
Reply #114 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:37am

Rudy Giuliani is currently excavating the graves of purported dead voters to present the cadavers or the bones as evidence.

Rudy is requesting vote counters to attend a cadaver line-up for identification of the bent cadavers.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #115 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 5:30am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:55pm:
Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:43pm:

Er, a covid pandemic?

Quote:
• Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic haven’t shut down. Employees have been working from home, partly due to the pandemic.

• Dominion Voting Systems said its workers have been encouraged to work remotely and protect their social media accounts due to persistent threats and harassment after conspiracy theories circulated.

• There is no evidence that executives are suspected of crimes or are “on the run.”

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/24/facebook-posts/dominion-and-sm...

Where are you working from, Rich?

Don't answer that.

Sure they're working in an undisclosed cave in Afghanistan, just to be careful, you know, covid.

You crack me up, your naivete is amazing.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #116 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:29am

What a disgrace, who can believe how low the Trumps can go - Imagine Ivuaka an "M"

Is it true does Ivanka really sends her American made gear to China just to have the better quality label added ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #117 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 7:55am

The left being falsely accused of cheating is a topic, with the right cheating is just accepted as normal

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Odour in the court
Reply #118 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:26am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:37am:
Rudy Giuliani is currently excavating the graves of purported dead voters to present the cadavers or the bones as evidence.

Rudy is requesting vote counters to attend a cadaver line-up for identification of the bent cadavers.

"Odour in the court!"

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Odour in the court
Reply #119 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 9:36am

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 8:26am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:37am:

"Odour in the court!"

That's not a joke either. It happened.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print