Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
France - Shocking police abuse of their authority, (Read 905 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
France - Shocking police abuse of their authority,
Nov 28th, 2020 at 12:54pm

France - Shocking police abuse, of their authority, against a person from a minority.

It was so lucky the victim(s) had video evidence.

Quote:

France
Paris police filmed beating music producer in studio

Footage shows victim, who was later released without charge, being punched, kicked and hit with truncheon

Kim Willsher in Paris
Fri 27 Nov 2020

“I was afraid. I thought it was my last day … I kept saying, ‘I haven’t done anything’, and they kept shouting for me to get down on the ground.”

Once outside, police officers continued to beat Michel and the others.

“Suddenly someone shouted, ‘camera, camera’. It was someone filming from a window. As soon as the police heard this they stopped hitting us,” said one of the victims.

Michel was taken to the nearby police station and accused of insulting police and attempting to grab one of their guns.

Unknown to the officers, however, a camera inside the producer’s studio had captured the officers’ actions. Michel was held in custody for 48 hours then released without charge. The three officers are now being investigated for allegations of “violence by a public agent” and “making false statements”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/26/paris-police-filmed-beating-music-producer

Lying police officers.

Who coulda guessed that police officers could lie ?

Yet another incident/example of why we [citizens, within Western nations] can not trust political/government authority - unless ALL processes of political/government authority are willing to be completely open to scrutiny [scrutiny, of their actions and true intents] by fully [credibly] independent observers.

Proverbs 12:17
He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness...

Psalms 12:8
The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

"Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman

Exodus 12:49
One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: France - Shocking police abuse of their authority,
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:01pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:10pm

Looks pretty tame to what Bantu do to Albinos.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:12pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:10pm:
Looks pretty tame to what Bantu do to Albinos.

The cops set the place on fire!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:24pm

Probably tear gas or something, not fire.

A great example of French Police serving the general populace feelings of these foreign incursions into their country that are violent and if these peoples don't stand up to condemn their own kind on behalf of France? Then the good will be thrown in with the bad if there is no distinction given by those of whom the Police exhibit the 'fed up' attitudes of the general French Public upon.

If they did that in America there would be an uproar.
But hey, the NZ special forces had to flush out the Aromoana terrorist. They had the grace to tie him up and watch him die, while having 'smoko', from his wounds before calling the Police in to read him his rights.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:28pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:24pm:

A great example of French Police serving the general populace feelings of these foreign incursions into their country that are violent and if these peoples don't stand up to condemn their own kind on behalf of France? Then the good will be thrown in with the bad if there is no distinction given by those of whom the Police exhibit the 'fed up' attitudes of the general French Public upon.

But hey, the NZ special forces had to flush out the Aromoana terrorist. They had the grace to tie him up and watch him die, while having 'smoko', from his wounds before calling the Police in to read him his rights.

Jump to 6:00.
It's some kind of flare.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:29pm

Could be right there Harry Potter.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:33pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:29pm:
Could be right there Harry Potter.

Doubteth not the one who bringeth forth the message.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:49pm

If I lived in Melbourne or Sydney (The Media) - I would be like this.
Thankfully I'm a Wood loving Elf by the Lake.

Lucius_Malfoy.jpg (111 KB | 17 )
Lucius_Malfoy.jpg

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 2:05pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:49pm:
If I lived in Melbourne or Sydney (The Media) - I would be like this.
Thankfully I'm a Wood loving Elf by the Lake.

Lucius Malfoy

(b. 1954) was a pure-blood wizard, and son of Abraxas Malfoy and his wife, as well as the husband of Narcissa Black and the father of Draco Malfoy. Lucius was educated at Hogwarts, where he was a prefect in Slytherin House. As an adult, Lucius was an aristocratic wizard and head of the Malfoy family, believing strongly in notions of blood purity and the superiority of pure-blood wizards. He joined the Death Eaters, who shared his views on blood purity, and participated in the First Wizarding War.

After Lord Voldemort's first defeat, Lucius managed to avoid imprisonment by claiming that he had been acting under the Imperius Curse. He and his family remained members of the social elite, though Lucius continued to demonstrate his prejudice. He attempted to sabotage Arthur Weasley's career by slipping Arthur's daughter an old school diary of Tom Riddle's, opening the Chamber of Secrets in 1992, and in 1994, he participated in the humiliation of a Muggle family after the Quidditch World Cup.

When Voldemort returned, Lucius once again served him as a Death Eater, leading the efforts to obtain the prophecy Voldemort sought. In the battle that ensued, the prophecy was destroyed, and Lucius and his comrades were imprisoned in Azkaban in 1996. Although Voldemort broke them out of prison in 1997, he was displeased with Lucius for his failure and treated the Malfoys with disdain. Lucius and his family defected at the end of the Second Wizarding War and were thus pardoned for their crimes after Voldemort's final defeat. He and Narcissa later had a grandson, Scorpius Malfoy, after Draco married Astoria Greengrass.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 2:58pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:24pm:

That was the police special weapons branch... not SF.  NZ SAS are reserved for better things...

BTW - my daughter worked on that film 'Out Of The Blue'....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 6:34pm

That's nothing compared to what Islam is going to do to France. The nation left out in front to face the Last Jihad of a near lost Empire. Gonna belt France Blue, White and Red until it caves like a gay poof and produces a Messiah for the Moslems.
Britain 'exited' and so will most of Europe - distancing themselves from France left holding the 'old' European Union like a curse from Napoleon.
Only the Greeks and Balkans offer any help.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print