Send Topic Print
#DiaperDon (Read 3481 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
#DiaperDon
Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:07am

We know that Trump will rage over many things, but the things that trigger him the most are those that are true.

Biden questioning Trump's intelligence in the debate triggered a Trump meltdown and now #DiaperDon trending on Twitter has Trump so triggered after this photo went viral that he's now claiming there is a national security threat because of Twitter,

Quote:
Trump declares Twitter national security threat after #DiaperDon trends following meltdown at miniature table

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning.

Mr Trump did not say which trending topic upset him, but following Thursday’s press briefing, which saw him furiously assail a reporter from behind a surprisingly small desk, the hashtag #DiaperDon surged towards the top of Twitter’s trending list in the US and UK.

“For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!” Mr Trump added, in reference to part of a 1996 law which protects websites from lawsuits over content posted by users. Any changes to these protections would fundamentally change how the internet works.

After Mr Trump was spotted sitting at the miniature desk, another user wrote: “The staffer in charge of the optics of this tiny Resolute Desk must be a secret resister. His makeup artist has clearly always been one of us #DiaperDon”.

Twitter chief Jack Dorsey has said in the past that while employees may have a left-leaning bias, this does not affect how Twitter makes decisions on content on its platform.

Moreover, there is evidence to suggest that social media companies are in fact catering more to conservatives in order to avoid political bias.

This includes a recent report that suggested Facebook executives took the decision to end research that would make the social media site less polarising for fears it would unfairly target right-wing users.

In the tense briefing, Mr Trump again repeated his so-far unsubstantiated claims of “massive fraud” and said he is not ready to concede.

Seems like this one hit a little too close to home for the Don. 

And it's not the first time we've heard about him wearing adult diapers, and not the first time we've seen it,

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: #DiaperDon
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:26am

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:34am

I am wondering what sad and gweg will post about once the DON has gone..

its the only thing they talk and write about for 4 looooong years......I am sure Joe will be more than interesting a subject..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  well we live in hope.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:38am

cods wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:34am:

its the only thing they talk and write about for 4 looooong years......I am sure Joe will be more than interesting a subject..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  well we live in hope.

Hopefully nothing.

I don't ever want to have to think about that wretched loser ever again.

But do you think he'll go quietly into the night?

Do you think he'll stop the MAGA Rallies?

Do you think he'll get out of the way to help America be great again?

Of course not.

His ego will keep him a thorn in the side of everyone trying to do the right thing until he's dead and buried, and even then his legacy of how he lowered the bar of what is not only expected but acceptable for the leader of the free world to subterranean levels, we'll not be free from his infection brand for decades to come.

And assuming his demon spawn don't try to follow in his footsteps.

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:42am

The pair of tosser have two dicks they couldn't be so stupid jerking one  Angry

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #5 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:50am

FRED. wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:42am:

The pair of tosser have two dicks they couldn't be so stupid jerking one  Angry

Baby want her bot bot?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:03am

SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:38am:

Hopefully nothing.

Of course not.

His ego will keep him a thorn in the side of everyone trying to do the right thing until he's dead and buried, and even then his legacy of how he lowered the bar of what is not only expected but acceptable for the leader of the free world to subterranean levels, we'll not be free from his infection brand for decades to come.

what I think isnt the problem sad..

who knows we may even end up with a couple of righties who act just as bad as you too.and who wouldnt give Joe a chance if their lives depended on it.........

you dont see the destruction people like you did from day one do you???.......your loss was so bitter you will make sure Trump pays for the rest of his life for it...the msm ganged up from day one as well  followed by the looters and burners. who in turn have dragged that country into a hopeless cesspit that the rest of the world is turning its back on....can you see Joe making it MIGHTY again??/ sure as hell I cant   we shall see who right in a year or two....I dont give Joe 4 years tbo

incredible...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:30am

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:52am

cods wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:03am:

Hopefully nothing.

Of course not.

who knows we may even end up with a couple of righties who act just as bad as you too.and who wouldnt give Joe a chance if their lives depended on it.........

you dont see the destruction people like you did from day one do you???.......your loss was so bitter you will make sure Trump pays for the rest of his life for it...the msm ganged up from day one as well  followed by the looters and burners. who in turn have dragged that country into a hopeless cesspit that the rest of the world is turning its back on....can you see Joe making it MIGHTY again??/ sure as hell I cant   we shall see who right in a year or two....I dont give Joe 4 years tbo

incredible...

So, so true.

Some randoms on an Internet forum "bringing down the greatest Presidency in history..."

Please...

Tell us all just how Trump's Presidency reflected (in real outcomes, I mean) his inauguration speech.

Did he "MAGA"? If he didn't, is all the Leftist's fault? If so, please explain how.

Did he bring back a stack of rust-belt jobs? If not, was that, too, the "Leftists'" fault?

Did his repeal of "Obamacare" provide better, or worse outcomes to the average Amercian working stiff?

Did his Tax cuts favour the "average Joe", or the wealthy few?

Did he unite, or further divide the U.S? Whichever - in your opinion - he did, was that a good or bad thing?

He has claimed (and continues to claim) without evidence that the election was "rigged". In fact he has been doing so since well before it was held, primarily because blind Freddy could see that Democrats were going to mail-in vote in serious numbers, and he was likely to lose as a result.

70 million or so gullible people now believe with every fibre of their being, that the election was stolen...simply because "Trump said so." And they continue to, despite a number (30+?) of court cases being arbitrarily dismissed due to lack of evidence.*

You talk about the "damage" "Leftists" have done during the last 4 years...so what does Trump's claim about election fraud, and the blind belief of same by 70 million-odd Trump supporters do to the incoming administration, in terms of "damage"?

*Did you donate to the "election defense" fund?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:55am

Oh look

Another thread about trump

Check with chemist warehouse
they may have a supply of trump addiction patches available for your treatment

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 9:03am

aquascoot wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:55am:
Oh look

...and here you are, once again right on cue, decrying another thread about Trump.

Only a few certain things in life...

Death. Taxes. Threads about Trump. And you sticking your oar in to decry them.

You know, they have a patch for that...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 10:07am

Mix_Master wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:52am:
cods wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:03am:

Hopefully nothing.

Of course not.

incredible...

So, so true.

Some randoms on an Internet forum "bringing down the greatest Presidency in history..."

Please...

Tell us all just how Trump's Presidency reflected (in real outcomes, I mean) his inauguration speech.

Did he "MAGA"? If he didn't, is all the Leftist's fault? If so, please explain how.

Did he bring back a stack of rust-belt jobs? If not, was that, too, the "Leftists'" fault?

Did his repeal of "Obamacare" provide better, or worse outcomes to the average Amercian working stiff?

Did his Tax cuts favour the "average Joe", or the wealthy few?

Did he unite, or further divide the U.S? Whichever - in your opinion - he did, was that a good or bad thing?

He has claimed (and continues to claim) without evidence that the election was "rigged". In fact he has been doing so since well before it was held, primarily because blind Freddy could see that Democrats were going to mail-in vote in serious numbers, and he was likely to lose as a result.

70 million or so gullible people now believe with every fibre of their being, that the election was stolen...simply because "Trump said so." And they continue to, despite a number (30+?) of court cases being arbitrarily dismissed due to lack of evidence.*

You talk about the "damage" "Leftists" have done during the last 4 years...so what does Trump's claim about election fraud, and the blind belief of same by 70 million-odd Trump supporters do to the incoming administration, in terms of "damage"?

*Did you donate to the "election defense" fund?

so selective MM.....who would have thought!

here read this....your memory is far too selective to be an honest appraisal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37982000

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 10:11am

Oh look

just think of the number of JOe threads you have to look forward too.....if its anything like the krudd/gillard years we will be in for a lot of fun

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 10:49am

Oh look

Mr Sad and Greggy will have nothing to talk about in February 2021.  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 11:46am

Mix_Master wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 9:03am:
Oh look

...and here you are, once again right on cue, decrying another thread about Trump.

Only a few certain things in life...

Death. Taxes. Threads about Trump. And you sticking your oar in to decry them.

You know, they have a patch for that...

Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print