Send Topic Print
Citizenship REVOKED (Read 4274 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Citizenship REVOKED
Reply #90 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 8:16pm

Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 8:52pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 8:13pm:
The thing is, I'll concede and bend the knee if anyone can prove that any other religion is taking out people like the slimers are.

Here's my entry again.
https://thereligionofpeace.com

Now raise me.

Why does it have to be a religion?

There are many groups (and individuals) who "take out" more people than Islamic terrorists?

Why are you limiting it to just religions?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:13pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 7:52pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 7:46pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 3:11pm:
no, you Are wrong. Radical Islamics are identical in their hatred for western culture, unfortunately Brian, you dont understand this too well. Islam is a culture, not just a religion and we could compare this with western culture based on Christianity. Cant believe you have any sort of degree let alone a doctorate when you cant understand these fundamental concepts. i can assure you that the radical Islamist in Indonesia planting his bombs in Bali hoping to kill westerners is displaying exactly the same sort of radical Islam views as the home grown terrorist Muslim in Australia. They are all feeding at the same source of hatred. You dont understand very much at all, maybe you shouldnt be in this arguement until you get  a bit of knowledge and life experience.

Yet, by your own language, they are Islamists.  Radicals who seek to do harm to any that hold counter views their own, Muslim or Westerner.  They are no different to Christian/Jewish/Hindu/Buddhist extremists who want to do harm to those that don't hold their religious views.  You should be taking aim at Islamists, not at ordinary, everyday, moderate, Muslims.

The problem is that all Islamophobes are too lazy to make a differentiation between the two groups.  They just prefer to lump all Muslims together.  Tsk, tsk.  WOFTAM. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Can you give some kind of indication of how you tell them apart.  Roll Eyes

Don't sway back towards other groups. Muslims around the world are killing every hour. How do you tell the bad ones from the good ones?
At least the millitary dress in a uniform. Easy to identify.

MMMmmm, you could try asking them questions?  Simple, civilised interrogation techniques work well with most people.  Of course, Islamophobes might find it hard.  They'd have to assume that innocent people are well, innocent.  Which is impossible for most Islamophobes...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #93 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:22pm

The thing is, I'll concede and bend the knee if anyone can prove that any other religion is taking out people like the slimers are.

Here's my entry again.

Now raise me.

Christian terrorism

In the Name of the Father? Christian Militantism in Tripura, Northern Uganda, and Ambon

6 modern-day Christian terrorist groups our media conveniently ignores

Why a White Christian Isn't Called a Terrorist

christian terrorism

Seems to be plenty sites out there, if you go looking.  Have you gone looking or are you relying on others to do your research for you? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #94 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:34pm

rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 7:51pm:
The Saudis are giving the Indos megadollars to build radical Mosques and madrassas throughout the country in order to spread their version of Islamic culture, moderate Muslims are a dying breed. And I know a lot more Muslims than you do.

Really?  Well done.  So we need to counter the Saudi influence.  There are plenty of moderate, ordinary, everyday, Muslims, Rhino.  You need to find them, that's all.  They aren't invisible in Australia.  They aren't invisible in Indonesia or Malaysia, either.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:22pm:
Christian terrorism

You wanna watch what's in the links you post ....

According to terrorism expert David C. Rapoport, a "religious wave", or cycle, of terrorism, dates from

approximately 1979 to the present.
According to Rapoport, this wave most
prominently

features Islamic terrorism
, but it also includes terrorism by Christians and other

religious groups that may
have been influenced by Islamic terrorism
.[48]

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:34pm:
The Saudis are giving the Indos megadollars to build radical Mosques and madrassas throughout the country in order to spread their version of Islamic culture, moderate Muslims are a dying breed. And I know a lot more Muslims than you do.

Really?  Well done.  So we need to counter the Saudi influence.  There are plenty of moderate, ordinary, everyday, Muslims, Rhino.  You need to find them, that's all.  They aren't invisible in Australia.  They aren't invisible in Indonesia or Malaysia, either.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Its the Islamic culture that is the issue, not the religion itself. The Arabs would still be stoning people to death,  performing honour killings,  cutting female clits out regardless of Islam. But the 2 are inseparable, thats what you dont get. Any practising Muslim will take their direction and guidance from who they consider to be the source of Islam, and that is the radical fundamentalism in the Middle East, Western values are anathema to Middle Eastern Islamic culture. I do not understand this self loathing that comes from people like you who believe that Western values should be dictated to by Muslim immigrants to this country. I dont want to hear about your Muslim mate again, thats getting boring, Ive known and worked with hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people, no one gives a sh1t of this virtue signalling cr2p.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 8:52pm:

Here's my entry again.

Now raise me.

Why does it have to be a religion?

There are many groups (and individuals) who "take out" more people than Islamic terrorists?

Why are you limiting it to just religions?

Why are you apologising for Islamic terrorism?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:51pm

Kind of strange but I appear to be the only one thinking that they shouldnt have revoked his citizenship. Just means he cant travel overseas without losing the right to reside in Australia. No one ever heard of the internet apparently so hes free to pursue his hate against Western society through social media and membership of internet hate groups. Of course hes still attending the local Mosque preaching his virulent hated towards our society.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #99 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 11:29pm

rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:34pm:

Its the Islamic culture that is the issue, not the religion itself. The Arabs would still be stoning people to death,  performing honour killings,  cutting female clits out regardless of Islam. But the 2 are inseparable, thats what you dont get. Any practising Muslim will take their direction and guidance from who they consider to be the source of Islam, and that is the radical fundamentalism in the Middle East, Western values are anathema to Middle Eastern Islamic culture. I do not understand this self loathing that comes from people like you who believe that Western values should be dictated to by Muslim immigrants to this country. I dont want to hear about your Muslim mate again, thats getting boring, Ive known and worked with hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people, no one gives a sh1t of this virtue signalling cr2p.

I am unsure why you attribute "self-loathing" to me, Rhino.  Sounds like classic case of projection to me.  I don't loath western culture, no do I worship it as apparently you and the Islamophobes do.  It is simply a culture, it has it's failings and it has it's successes.

Islam is a religion.  You seem to think that Saudi Arabia owns it.  I wonder why?  I've never met a Muslim who thinks much of the Saudi Arabians and their attitudes.  I suppose it takes all sorts.  It's rather like attributing Catholicism solely to Italians and Anglicanism solely to the English.  Islam is made up of a large number of cultures, all different to one another, just as Christianity is.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #100 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 11:59pm

Well - let's make a pact to separate out the Islamists from the Islamics - anyone offering a sure fire way to sort 'em out..... or should we let Allah do it?

Sure, Brian etc - I would be offended if anyone took a chunk out of an Islamic I know and respect - but that is not addressing the issue. 

How do we sort them out?  Wait and see if they behead anyone or blow up some place or plot an attack?  OK - so when they are caught red-handed - why are they not deported?

That's the outright nutters sorted....

Now - how do we go about working out which of the remainder are off their tree - I mean apart from holding up placards about beheading and stuff....

Right - so that's the next lot sorted out - all ratbags who hold up violent placards are on the next boat to nowhere....

So - who's left?  Only the good Muslims and the deep underground ones.... so do you recommend  a pro-active or a reactive approach to handling the latter?  How do we ferret them out of their sea of fish?

Serious questions........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #101 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 12:03am

rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:51pm:
Kind of strange but I appear to be the only one thinking that they shouldnt have revoked his citizenship. Just means he cant travel overseas without losing the right to reside in Australia. No one ever heard of the internet apparently so hes free to pursue his hate against Western society through social media and membership of internet hate groups. Of course hes still attending the local Mosque preaching his virulent hated towards our society.

Easy - we give him a free holiday in handcuffs and let him out - problem solved...

Sorry mat - this is a private party tonight.... you can't come back.....

.... a black stealth helicopter on darkest midnight still in Winter in Faroffistan, where the temperatures at night would freeze the balls off a pool table and the natives are less than hospitable to outlanders..... but we'll spare the three foot man-eating crabs that only come out on darkest midnight still in deep Winter in Faroffistan... if those decide to intervene it's not by our design..... we just put him where they are....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 12:33am

I can't find anywhere that says Christian or far right terrorism is more prevalent than Islamic terrorism

This is typical of what I've been reading in many articles .... 

Islamism, Lethality, and Goal/Organizational Structure

Scholars also argue that the dramatic increase of radical Islamist terrorism starting in the 1980s and 1990s has significantly contributed to the lethality of terrorist attacks perpetrated by religiously-oriented terrorist groups. 

And there is descriptive empirical evidence that Islamist terrorist groups are indeed more lethal. Over the period 1968 to 2005, Islamist groups were responsible for 93.6% of all terrorist attacks by religiously-oriented groups and were responsible for 86.9% of all casualties inflicted by religiously-oriented terrorist groups.

What we don't want is this vicious Islamic violence happening any more in Australia, somehow we've got to get rid of it altogether, but we won't get rid of it by tolerating it, that won't work because their violence stems from their bible, the Koran

The Christchurch event seems to have quietened muslims down a bit in Australia, there's not been an attack in Sydney or Melbourne for quite a while, so hopefully they've come to their senses and realized those possible retaliatory consequences, the only language they understand, will repeat, if they go killing people in the street again

« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2020 at 2:30pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 6:37am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Yadda wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:46pm:

There is no benefit [to ourselves] in arguing [debating] on contentious issues, with people [who you know], are liars and covenant breakers.

They will tell you any lie, while they will protest how trustworthy and faithful they are.

And your personal evidence of this, what exactly, Yadda?

You don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, Yadda?

You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you?  You have absolutely no experience of personal interaction with Muslim people, do you?

I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter on.  Inshalla.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

To quote one of their favourite insults -

"You dog".

Being "woke" again Bwian?

You've yet to encounter a dishonest Muslim personally?

But no doubt you haven't had your head in the sand in the cases that have made it into the public domain like this one ey?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 6:53am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:53pm:
Bertie wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:52pm:
A convicted Muslim terrorist's falsely acquired Australian citizenship is cancelled - and all the traitors to civilisation spring up in his defence.

Nobody is surprised.

Really, where are these "traitors to civilisation"?  I can't see any one leaping to his defence.  As far as I am concerned, he has got what he deserves.  Shame it had to come from il Duce' Dutton.  Oh, well, I suppose like a broken two-bob watch, he's right at least twice a day.  What I am defending is ordinary, everyday, mainstream, moderate, Muslims that live down the Australian streets around you.  You know, the ones you condemn in your Islamophobia?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There's no such animal. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print