Send Topic Print
Citizenship REVOKED (Read 4353 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Citizenship REVOKED
Reply #60 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:53pm

Bertie wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:52pm:
A convicted Muslim terrorist's falsely acquired Australian citizenship is cancelled - and all the traitors to civilisation spring up in his defence.

Nobody is surprised.

Really, where are these "traitors to civilisation"?  I can't see any one leaping to his defence.  As far as I am concerned, he has got what he deserves.  Shame it had to come from il Duce' Dutton.  Oh, well, I suppose like a broken two-bob watch, he's right at least twice a day.  What I am defending is ordinary, everyday, mainstream, moderate, Muslims that live down the Australian streets around you.  You know, the ones you condemn in your Islamophobia?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:55pm

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:36pm:
Yadda wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:56pm:

And your personal evidence of this, what exactly, Yadda?

You don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, Yadda?

You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you?  You have absolutely no experience of personal interaction with Muslim people, do you?

I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter on.  Inshalla.

brian,

I think that it is highly presumptuous of you, to assert in this forum, that you believe that you know the character of any 'nominal moslem', much better than i [or other persons] can.

Knowing what ISLAMIC doctrine teaches [religious hatred of non-moslems], your assertion is an absurdity.

I was right though, wasn't I, Yadda?  You don't know any Muslims, persoanally.  You rely on the works that reinforce your Islamophobia, rather than find out for yourself if you are right or wrong.  Tsk, tsk, just another bullshit artist.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Yadda, Islamophobe.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hell it takes one to know one... Cheesy Cheesy..

you have probably collared all the Muslims that would want to mix and get to know aussie Christians....I have never met a Muslim it doesnt make me like or dislike them any the less......what I read of them [like this guy] turns me right off those who hate us and all Westerners.......simple as that...they neither seek me out nor I them....

why dont you chuck a party and invite all these bad people to come and meet all those muslims who you trust your life with... I am sure Yadda wont mind being searched at the door....

Cods, Cods, how many times have I told you to lay off the Fruity Lexia cask?   Too many.  Seems to fall on deaf ears.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, once a drunk always a drunk.  I heard SBS TV has a show on about addiction.  Perhaps you should watch it?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:28pm:
cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:20pm:
someone who lives in fantasyland wont fez up bobby..

just feel sorry for him   I do....

I am beating a confession out of him on the other thread:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1213516272/105#114

Dear Brian,
only with a confession shall you receive salvation.
Repent for the end is nigh.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #63 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:53pm:
A convicted Muslim terrorist's falsely acquired Australian citizenship is cancelled - and all the traitors to civilisation spring up in his defence.

Nobody is surprised.

Really, where are these "traitors to civilisation"?  I can't see any one leaping to his defence.  As far as I am concerned, he has got what he deserves.  Shame it had to come from il Duce' Dutton.  Oh, well, I suppose like a broken two-bob watch, he's right at least twice a day.  What I am defending is ordinary, everyday, mainstream, moderate, Muslims that live down the Australian streets around you.  You know, the ones you condemn in your Islamophobia?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And?  Who isn't?  I don't see any comment other than against 'radical' types who advocate brutally violating others....

Every comment I've ever made applies to the radical lunatics who want to kill people and destroy the nation that took them in when their fabulous 'homeland' didn't want a bar of them... which makes me wonder why we take in so many of the lowest kind...

What are we?  A convict colony?

I've met some fine Muslims .... why is it that you feel the need to defend the unfine ones?

BTW - WHEN and WHERE did you put your life in the hands of a Muslim?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #64 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:01am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:30pm:
I've met some fine Muslims .... why is it that you feel the need to defend the unfine ones?

He doesn't. But the fact is they are both routinely lumped in together here. The distinction is not blurred by Brian and co, but by the usual suspects here who demonise all muslims, and insist on punitive measures that do not discriminate between the fine ones and the unfine ones.

exhibit A:

reply# 14:
As Gordon says, just adjust the immigration program to a zero Muslim intake

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:10am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:01am:

But the fact is they are both routinely lumped in together here.

exhibit A:

reply# 14:

Indeed - but that is the case from BOTH 'sides' of the argument - BrianCo choose to not differentiate between the radical ratbags and the good ones, and to lump all Muslims into one cuddly basket.

On the contrary - those such as my good self speak out against any ratbags - NONE are protected by their 'race' or their ethnicity or their religion... and especially not by their claims to victimhood.

See the difference?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #66 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 11:34am

For the record Grappler, Brian literally said he thought the guy got what he deserved.

Hardly in the 'cuddly basket'.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 11:51am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:02pm:
I live in two places.

In your own mind? Just another lie from the lying twerp. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 1:11pm

Link?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #69 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 1:41pm

Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 1:59pm

Can anyone tell me exactly what has been achieved by cancelling his citizenship and issuing him with a PR visa?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:53pm:

Nobody is surprised.

And?  Who isn't?  I don't see any comment other than against 'radical' types who advocate brutally violating others....

"Agatha" for one.  Soren for another.  Moses, Yadda, Bobby for three more.  Gnads, Rhino, others.  All mouth off about "Muslims" when they are actually attacking Islamists.  tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes
Quote:

Where have EVER DONE THAT?  Graps. I have never defended "the unfine ones".  Perhaps you actually need new glasses and read what I do type?

Quote:
BTW - WHEN and WHERE did you put your life in the hands of a Muslim?

When I served in the Australian Army.  My best mate was named "Abdul" and he was Muslim.  His daughter a non-Muslim also served many years later.  I'd trust my life to either of them.  Abdul was a find, upstanding, honest man and a good Australian of Turkish descent.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #72 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:14pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:10am:

exhibit A:

reply# 14:

Indeed - but that is the case from BOTH 'sides' of the argument - BrianCo choose to not differentiate between the radical ratbags and the good ones, and to lump all Muslims into one cuddly basket.

Really?  Where?  Care to quote me where I have done that, Graps?  Mmmm?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:14pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:10am:

exhibit A:

reply# 14:

Really?  Where?  Care to quote me where I have done that, Graps?  Mmmm?

Simple, Brian - I have never yet seen you differentiate between radical and normal Muslims (words carefully chosen there for exact description of the difference).  You always say 'Muslims' as if they are all the same and say that Muslims are being dumped on by being here in safety and potential prosperity.

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:20pm

rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Can anyone tell me exactly what has been achieved by cancelling his citizenship and issuing him with a PR visa?

Peter Dutton gets to engage in some chest beating?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print