Send Topic Print
Citizenship REVOKED (Read 4350 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Citizenship REVOKED
Reply #45 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 4:23pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 4:59pm

Yadda wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:46pm:

There is no benefit [to ourselves] in arguing [debating] on contentious issues, with people [who you know], are liars and covenant breakers.

They will tell you any lie, while they will protest how trustworthy and faithful they are.

All moslems.

Almost all politicians.

All John Smiths.

All greggery's.

All karnal's.

All brian's.

All long w/e's.

All barnacle's.

All buzzddidj's.

All mothra's.

I guess many of them would justify their open, public deceit towards others, as the legitimate condition of fighting [being in conflict with] an enemy.

You're a moron ... and that's not a lie.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #47 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 5:39pm

If They Revoked The Citizenship Of Every Musso Or Monkey That Committed A Crime.

Better than 3/4 would be gone.

Add those not working and those on disability pensions, there goes another 15%

It's a shame we can't get rid of the other biggest parasites on earth.

But we are stuck with them because they are indiginious.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #48 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 5:50pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 8:32am:
The air force should fly him home and kick him out the door at 40k feet with an umbrella for a chute.
Muslim scum.

The last time people had an idea for a Mary Poppins moment, they named the movie "The Last Jedi".

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #49 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 6:40pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 8:32am:
The air force should fly him home and kick him out the door at 40k feet with an umbrella for a chute.
Muslim scum.

The last time people had an idea for a Mary Poppins moment, they named the movie "The Last Jedi".

A black chopper on darkest midnight still, but wait for Winter there when it's Far Ken Kold, out the door, and left to his own devices to see how he gets on with his 'fellow' Muslims - if they are the wrong sect, they might only shoot him....   Huh

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #50 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:56pm:

And your personal evidence of this, what exactly, Yadda?

You don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, Yadda?

You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you?  You have absolutely no experience of personal interaction with Muslim people, do you?

I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter on.  Inshalla.

brian,

I think that it is highly presumptuous of you, to assert in this forum, that you believe that you know the character of any 'nominal moslem', much better than i [or other persons] can.

Knowing what ISLAMIC doctrine teaches [religious hatred of non-moslems], your assertion is an absurdity.

Muslim preacher, LIVING IN AUSTRALIA, in 2020 !!!
preaches,
"put to the sword"
the enemies of Allah.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1605652372/0#0

Who woulda guessed that so many moslems [who chose to leave ISLAMIC 'heartland' nations], as migrants, wanting to live among non-believers, in the pluralist West,
1/ still love Allah so, so much,        and yet,
2/ show their hatred of the non-moslems which they came to live amongst. So much so, that many moslems seek to murder non-moslems at every [real] opportunity ???

UK: Muslim jailed for jihad terror offenses asks of people killed by ISIS, ‘Why didn’t they just accept Sharia?’

UK: Muslim jailed for encouraging jihad massacres had attended ‘deradicalization’ program

UK: Almost 50 foreign-born jihadis avoid deportation on release from prison

Nice Church Attack and Paris Teacher Beheading Linked, French Investigators Say [oh! what a suprise! i wonder what the connection could be ?!?!?!? yadda]

Spain: Jihad murderer taunts non-Muslims, ‘Allah has chosen us to make you cry some blood’

Austria: ‘Devout’ Muslim teen with ties to Islamic State arrested as possible accomplice in Vienna jihad massacre

Austria: All 14 of those detained in connection with Vienna jihad massacre are Muslim migrants

France: Muslim migrant gets life of prison dawah for killing a woman and trying to bomb a church

France: Muslim threatens elementary school teachers, vowing to ‘avenge the prophet of Allah’

Austria: Jihad murderer was well known to security services and member of a mosque that was monitored

Austria: Vienna jihad murderer sent videos of Charlie Hebdo jihad massacre to suspected accomplices

Mother of Muslim who murdered three: He ‘did start praying and taking his religion more seriously a few months ago’
[....or perhaps he simply read his Koran in the mosque?; "Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,"
Koran 9.14 yadda ]

Vienna jihad murderer was released from prison early....., told judge he’d ‘got into the wrong mosque’

Vienna: Attack confirmed as jihad massacre, five dead, attacker was Muslim who supported ISIS

UK: Security guard ignored report about Manchester jihad bomber over fear of being called racist

France: Muslim who killed three in church carried Qur’an, screamed ‘Allahu akbar,’ arrived only days ago as migrant

France: ‘Anti-Islamophobia’ campaigner issued death fatwa against teacher who showed Muhammad cartoon [perhaps this Anti-ISLAM-O-PHOBIA campaigner was someone brian knows - 'REALLY WELL' ? ]

France: Muslim who beheaded man over Muhammad cartoons arrived in country when he was six to seek asylum

.....and lots more!

For articles, WWW search... those title lines

n.b.
We can all be certain, that brian would certainly have identified all of these moslem murderers and wanna-be-murderers [above], as dangerous miscreants at his first sighting of them.
/sarc off

ARGUMENT;
The moslem, every follower of ISLAM, [by his public declarations and public behaviour] shows himself to be incapable of [sincere] peaceful co-habitation,
with any person [being a non-moslem], who seeks to express the right, TO PUBLICLY DECLARE HIMSELF, A DISBELIEVER.

Just like the moslems, still in moslem countries, show themselves to be incapable living in a peaceful and equitable state with the non-moslem [who seeks to openly declare he is a non-moslem].

WWW search....
islam, unbelief is worse than killing

i.e.
ISLAM teaches the moslem, mainstream ISLAMIC doctrine declares that unbelief [i.e. rejecting ISLAM] is a capital crime.

THAT IS TRUE!!!!        110%

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:36pm

Yadda wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:32pm:

You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you?  You have absolutely no experience of personal interaction with Muslim people, do you?

I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter on.  Inshalla.

brian,

I think that it is highly presumptuous of you, to assert in this forum, that you believe that you know the character of any 'nominal moslem', much better than i [or other persons] can.

Knowing what ISLAMIC doctrine teaches [religious hatred of non-moslems], your assertion is an absurdity.

I was right though, wasn't I, Yadda?  You don't know any Muslims, persoanally.  You rely on the works that reinforce your Islamophobia, rather than find out for yourself if you are right or wrong.  Tsk, tsk, just another bullshit artist.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Yadda, Islamophobe.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #52 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:36pm:

I was right though, wasn't I, Yadda?

You don't know any Muslims, persoanally.

You rely on the works that reinforce your Islamophobia, rather than find out for yourself if you are right or wrong.

Tsk, tsk, just another bullshit artist.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Yadda, Islamophobe.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

SHOW ME A MOSLEM BRIAN,   ....ANY MOSLEM, EVERY MOSLEM.

Moslem = = a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever      any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/0#0

This is the solution which i favour, and i outline the reasons why i do.....

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

and....
The argument for administrative detention, for all 'Aussie' followers of ISLAM

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #53 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:47pm

Imagine being revoked by Mr Potato head.

The shame is that Potato head wasn't revoked too.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:52pm

A convicted Muslim terrorist's falsely acquired Australian citizenship is cancelled - and all the traitors to civilisation spring up in his defence.

Nobody is surprised.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:11pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:02pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 11:27am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:54am:
good show.

That's sure to stop the terrorists.

Well, apart form the home-grown, rightwing, white supremacist terrorists who are responsible for more attacks than any other group.

Can you show the statistics  in Australia for white supremacist terror attacks as opposed to those in the name of Islam? Thanks.

Yes.
Got nothing again? Thought so. Groundhog day for you every day isnt it? Make a spurious claim, fail to show any evidence. Rinse and repeat.

Islamic terrorism is relatively rare in this country (as well as the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, etc.) compared to other forms such as rightwing and white supremacist terrorist activity.

Jack van Tongeren, for example, was responsible for well over 20 terrorist attacks here in Perth alone.

There haven't even been 20 Islamic attacks in the entire country.

Islamic terrorism is disgusting, as is every other form of terrorism, and I condemn the perpetrators unconditionally no matter their religion, colour, or political persuasion.

Strange though that so many people on this forum are apologists for rightwing terrorists.

They never condemn them - ever.

I wonder why that is   Undecided

35.56 Posts per day
Date Registered:
Sep 21st, 2012 at 1:04pm
2988 Days since joining

So the South island wasn't good to you? Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:36pm:

brian,

I was right though, wasn't I, Yadda?  You don't know any Muslims, persoanally.  You rely on the works that reinforce your Islamophobia, rather than find out for yourself if you are right or wrong.  Tsk, tsk, just another bullshit artist.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Yadda, Islamophobe.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hell it takes one to know one... Cheesy Cheesy..

you have probably collared all the Muslims that would want to mix and get to know aussie Christians....I have never met a Muslim it doesnt make me like or dislike them any the less......what I read of them [like this guy] turns me right off those who hate us and all Westerners.......simple as that...they neither seek me out nor I them....

why dont you chuck a party and invite all these bad people to come and meet all those muslims who you trust your life with... I am sure Yadda wont mind being searched at the door....

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:02pm

lee wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:56pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:11pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:02pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 11:27am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:54am:
good show.

That's sure to stop the terrorists.

Well, apart form the home-grown, rightwing, white supremacist terrorists who are responsible for more attacks than any other group.

Can you show the statistics  in Australia for white supremacist terror attacks as opposed to those in the name of Islam? Thanks.

Yes.
Got nothing again? Thought so. Groundhog day for you every day isnt it? Make a spurious claim, fail to show any evidence. Rinse and repeat.

Islamic terrorism is relatively rare in this country (as well as the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, etc.) compared to other forms such as rightwing and white supremacist terrorist activity.

Jack van Tongeren, for example, was responsible for well over 20 terrorist attacks here in Perth alone.

There haven't even been 20 Islamic attacks in the entire country.

Islamic terrorism is disgusting, as is every other form of terrorism, and I condemn the perpetrators unconditionally no matter their religion, colour, or political persuasion.

Strange though that so many people on this forum are apologists for rightwing terrorists.

They never condemn them - ever.

I wonder why that is   Undecided

35.56 Posts per day
Date Registered:
Sep 21st, 2012 at 1:04pm
2988 Days since joining

So the South island wasn't good to you? Grin Grin Grin Grin

I live in two places.

Well, I used to until Covid.

Been stuck in Perth all this year.

Before NZ, my second home was in Tasmania (Hobart).

Have you never heard of people who have two homes?

So anyway, why don't you ever condemn non-Islamic terrorists?

Are you a white supremacist, lee?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #58 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:19pm

ARGUMENT;
The moslem, every follower of ISLAM, [by his public declarations and public behaviour] shows himself to be incapable of [sincere] peaceful co-habitation,
with any person [being a non-moslem], who seeks to express the right, TO PUBLICLY DECLARE HIMSELF, A DISBELIEVER.

Just like the moslems, still in moslem countries, show themselves to be incapable living in a peaceful and equitable state with the non-moslem [who seeks to openly declare he is a non-moslem].

WWW search....
islam, unbelief is worse than killing

i.e.
ISLAM teaches the moslem, mainstream ISLAMIC doctrine declares that unbelief [i.e. rejecting ISLAM] is a capital crime.

THAT IS TRUE!!!!        110%

MORE EXAMPLES OF MOSLEM UTTER HATRED AND INTOLERANCE, OF NON-MOSLEMS.

France: Muslim stabs man and repeatedly screams ‘Allahu akbar’ while resisting arrest - Celebrate diversity!

Bangladesh: Muslims assault Catholics, smash windows and destroy books and other religious items in the church

Islamic Republic of Iran raids and ransacks homes of Baha’is all over the country     [but i'm sure that real moslems are really tolerant of non-moslems. brian knows some who are. yadda]

Portugal: Muslim migrant head of anti-racism group says ‘it is necessary to kill the white man’      [but i'm sure that he isn't a RACIST though. yadda]

Switzerland: Knife-wielding Muslima known to police for jihad sentiments stabs two people in department store      [swiss police are still searching for a motive. yadda]

.....and lots more!

For full articles, WWW search... those title lines

Tolerance of ISLAM ?

In Western nations ?

QUESTION;
To what purpose ?

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

What i believe.....

Followers of ISLAM living in pluralist, Western nations, have no peaceful intent there.

Their intent [as per ISLAMIC religious texts and ISLAMIC doctrinal IMPERATIVES] is to grow in numbers, until they can impose their own will, upon their hosts - THROUGH WARFARE AND CONFLICT.

Some followers of ISLAM openly admit to this intent - from time to time.

----- >

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #59 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:02pm:

Are you a white supremacist, lee?

Ah !   A RACIST !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print