Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Citizenship REVOKED
Reply #30 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:01pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:59pm:
Greggy,
Quote:
I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter one.  Inshalla.

Apologist.

The face of evil:
https://www.abc.net.au/cm/rimage/12480572-3x2-xlarge.jpg

You're the apologist, butt boy.

"Islamic terrorism is disgusting, as is every other form of terrorism, and I condemn the perpetrators unconditionally no matter their religion, colour, or political persuasion."

You still refuse to condemn rightwing white supremacist terrorists.

Start a strand on right wing terrorists then .... you still claim that nobody condemned Tarrant in NZ despite a storm of comments on this site against him.

I suppose that is Inevitable™ in your desperate attempt to divert the discussion AWAY from Islamic/Islamist extremes regardless of how many plots are foiled, or how many dopes strut the streets carrying placards offering to chop heads, or how many of these 'Muslim authority figures theocratic Mk I' preach about killing Unbelievers as a right and a duty?

Hang ten a week until the rest get the message.... 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:08pm:

hear hear sir Grappler.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #32 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:18pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:08pm:

hear hear sir Grappler.

No that is not going to happen. They need to be house-trained like dogs. Rub their noses in their sh1t, every time the do it in our house. That means publicity in all media.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #33 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:50pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:09pm

Greggy,
Quote:
I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter one.  Inshalla.

Who, Bobby? Oh, dearie, dearie, me?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:09pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Brian is an apologist for the devil.

The face of evil:
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:06pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Yadda wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:46pm:

There is no benefit [to ourselves] in arguing [debating] on contentious issues, with people [who you know], are liars and covenant breakers.

They will tell you any lie, while they will protest how trustworthy and faithful they are.

And your personal evidence of this, what exactly, Yadda?

You don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, Yadda?

You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you?  You have absolutely no experience of personal interaction with Muslim people, do you?

I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter on.  Inshalla.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

is there anyone this guy hasnt met shaken hands with  entrusted his life too.....he has an answer for everything and everyone....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes what  soldier of fortune are we dealing with here..... as a PM he could not have met more famous persons  or dealt with more minority groups......its gobsmacking....you need to write a book bri bri.....call it

MY LIFE my HERO.. ME.. Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:46pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:22pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Greggy is an apologist for the devil.

The face of evil:

that wasnt greggy bobs it was bri bri.. you know hes met everyone thats important....even entrusted his life to them... god knows when he fitted in the time    what with all those degrees he has ..    I am so surprised this guy spends so much time behind a keyboard..........doesnt add up does it????

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:05pm

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:46pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

The face of evil:

that wasnt greggy bobs it was bri bri.. you know hes met everyone thats important....even entrusted his life to them... god knows when he fitted in the time    what with all those degrees he has ..    I am so surprised this guy spends so much time behind a keyboard..........doesnt add up does it????

You're right Cods.
I misread it.
It was Brian who wrote that.

I edited it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:11pm

Greggy,
Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:12pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:05pm:
cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:46pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

The face of evil:

You're right Cods.
I misread it.
It was Brian who wrote that.

I edited it.

lol he thinks he is Mr Superior Mr High and Mighty I love the way he throws in his lifes episodes to impress us all....I wish I had kept a list of all his accomplishments  and the people hes met had a drink with shaken hands with...even walked past...lolol..

I dont think  a PM has had all that..... Smiley Smiley

Walter Mitty eat your heart out. Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:13pm

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 2:44pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Yadda wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:46pm:

There is no benefit [to ourselves] in arguing [debating] on contentious issues, with people [who you know], are liars and covenant breakers.

They will tell you any lie, while they will protest how trustworthy and faithful they are.

And your personal evidence of this, what exactly, Yadda?

You don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, Yadda?

You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you?  You have absolutely no experience of personal interaction with Muslim people, do you?

I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter on.  Inshalla.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

is there anyone this guy hasnt met shaken hands with  entrusted his life too.....he has an answer for everything and everyone....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes what  soldier of fortune are we dealing with here..... as a PM he could not have met more famous persons  or dealt with more minority groups......its gobsmacking....you need to write a book bri bri.....call it

MY LIFE my HERO.. ME.. Grin Grin

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Jealously is such a curse, hey, Cods?  I suppose if all you ever did was housewiferly duties, you'd never meet anyone, now would you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2020 at 4:22pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:11pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian - confess for the end is nigh.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:20pm

someone who lives in fantasyland wont fez up bobby..

just feel sorry for him   I do....

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #44 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:28pm

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 3:20pm:
someone who lives in fantasyland wont fez up bobby..

just feel sorry for him   I do....

I am beating a confession out of him on the other thread:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1213516272/105#114

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print