Re: Citizenship REVOKED
Reply #15 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:02pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 11:27am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:54am:
good show.

That's sure to stop the terrorists.

Well, apart form the home-grown, rightwing, white supremacist terrorists who are responsible for more attacks than any other group.

Can you show the statistics  in Australia for white supremacist terror attacks as opposed to those in the name of Islam? Thanks.

Yes.
Got nothing again? Thought so. Groundhog day for you every day isnt it? Make a spurious claim, fail to show any evidence. Rinse and repeat.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:11pm

rhino wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:04pm:
good show.

Well, apart form the home-grown, rightwing, white supremacist terrorists who are responsible for more attacks than any other group.

Can you show the statistics  in Australia for white supremacist terror attacks as opposed to those in the name of Islam? Thanks.

Yes.
Got nothing again? Thought so. Groundhog day for you every day isnt it? Make a spurious claim, fail to show any evidence. Rinse and repeat.

Islamic terrorism is relatively rare in this country (as well as the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, etc.) compared to other forms such as rightwing and white supremacist terrorist activity.

Jack van Tongeren, for example, was responsible for well over 20 terrorist attacks here in Perth alone.

There haven't even been 20 Islamic attacks in the entire country.

Islamic terrorism is disgusting, as is every other form of terrorism, and I condemn the perpetrators unconditionally no matter their religion, colour, or political persuasion.

Strange though that so many people on this forum are apologists for rightwing terrorists.

They never condemn them - ever.

I wonder why that is   Undecided

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:38pm

Greggy

Dutton,
Quote:
"In this instance, he spoke about thousands and thousands of Australians being killed,
that's what he advocated for at the time," he said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-25/terrorist-prisoner-abdul-nacer-benbrika-c...

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:11pm:
good show.

Yes.

Islamic terrorism is relatively rare in this country (as well as the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, etc.) compared to other forms such as rightwing and white supremacist terrorist activity.

Jack van Tongeren, for example, was responsible for well over 20 terrorist attacks here in Perth alone.

Islamic terrorism is disgusting, as is every other form of terrorism, and I condemn the perpetrators unconditionally no matter their religion, colour, or political persuasion.

Strange though that so many people on this forum are apologists for rightwing terrorists.

Got anything from this century?  Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:46pm

There is no benefit [to ourselves] in arguing [debating] on contentious issues, with people [who you know], are liars and covenant breakers.

They will tell you any lie, while they will protest how trustworthy and faithful they are.

All moslems.

Almost all politicians.

All John Smiths.

All greggery's.

All karnal's.

All brian's.

All long w/e's.

All barnacle's.

All buzzddidj's.

All mothra's.

I guess many of them would justify their open, public deceit towards others, as the legitimate condition of fighting [being in conflict with] an enemy.

Yadda said....
Quote:

The two most important characteristics which define the personality of an individual [imo];
1/ are we honest ?
2/ are we reliable ?                    ....[e.g. if we give someone an undertaking to do something, or to behave in a certain way, will we keep to the [verbal] agreement that we have made ?]

More than that, is superfluous, imo.

Putting your trust in a faithless [infidel-ity] liar is no worse than putting your trust in a treacherous 'false friend'.

Every follower of ISLAM.

Every betrayer.

Every covenant breaker.

Psalms 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2  He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
4  Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:55pm

good show.

Yes.

Just ignore it, same of crap. Let the facts speak for themselves, and remember, all this from a group which represents 2% of the populaiton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Australia

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:56pm

Yadda wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:46pm:

There is no benefit [to ourselves] in arguing [debating] on contentious issues, with people [who you know], are liars and covenant breakers.

They will tell you any lie, while they will protest how trustworthy and faithful they are.

And your personal evidence of this, what exactly, Yadda?

You don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, Yadda?

You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you?  You have absolutely no experience of personal interaction with Muslim people, do you?

I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter on.  Inshalla.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:56pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 11:21am:
good show.

Thats sure to stop the terrorists.

True, bit like closing the stable after the horse has bolted.
Better to not let Muslims come in the first place.

Well - obviously this vile treatment of this lovely man will radicalise him..................... wait a minute..... ummm .... bit late for that... but it has to be the fault of the West/Australia, right? 

I'll leave that one to the social scientists and the lovely little girlie social workers and such that get to chat with his loveliness in prison etc.... they'll be able to justify that stance.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #23 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:58pm

"Strange though that so many people on this forum are apologists for rightwing terrorists.

They never condemn them - ever."

So now not commenting on a totally separate issue in the midst of a storm is 'being an apologist'?

Let's deal with one clear set of assholes at a time... how long ago was Jack now? 

"Islamic terrorism is relatively rare in this country"

Good to know that our security services are right on their arse and don't give them the leeway to even start - caught in the build-up phase is better for the health of the ordinary people.

"You'd even cross the street rather than walk on the same side as a Muslim, now wouldn't you? "

Never been to Campsie, have you?  A family group of these assholes will walk side by side down the footpath taking up the whole width and granmas on sticks have to get out of their way... of course you could always just walk legit and collide with them instead of going around.... they are cultural scum, and have no benefit for this nation.
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:04pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:59pm

Greggy,
Quote:
I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter one.  Inshalla.

Apologist.

The face of evil:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:01pm

good show.

Yes.

How many people did he kill in his attacks?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:01pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:59pm:
Greggy,
Quote:
I have trusted my life to a Muslim and he has never betrayed me.  He was a good, honest mate.  I have studied with/worked with numerous other Muslims.  All have been good, honest people.  I don't doubt there are some dishonest Muslims around but I am yet to encounter one.  Inshalla.

Apologist.

The face of evil:
https://www.abc.net.au/cm/rimage/12480572-3x2-xlarge.jpg

You're the apologist, butt boy.

"Islamic terrorism is disgusting, as is every other form of terrorism, and I condemn the perpetrators unconditionally no matter their religion, colour, or political persuasion."

You still refuse to condemn rightwing white supremacist terrorists.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:04pm

issuevoter wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:29am:
That's not fair. He should appeal to the United Nations. He's having his Human Rights denied. This wouldn't happen under a Labor/Green government. Bloody fascist Liberals!

He's been issued with an "Ex Citizenship Visa", whatever that means. Hope it's not a visa to stay in Australia ... wait! Yes it is

An ex-citizen visa is a permanent visa and allows its holder to remain in Australia, but does not allow its holder to travel outside of Australia. If you cease to be an Australian citizen while outside of Australia, you will have no visa. There are circumstances under which an ex-citizen may resume their Australian citizenship.

What have you got to do get a convicted terrorist deported? Why all the dilly dallying around?

We know what the courts will say, don't we?

"There is a chance this muslim, who emerged from the moderate muslim community, can rehabilitate himself and therefore be allowed to re-apply for citizenship"

The Libs and Labs are wankers

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:01pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 12:59pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Apologist.

The face of evil:
https://www.abc.net.au/cm/rimage/12480572-3x2-xlarge.jpg

You're the apologist, butt boy.

"Islamic terrorism is disgusting, as is every other form of terrorism, and I condemn the perpetrators unconditionally no matter their religion, colour, or political persuasion."

You still refuse to condemn rightwing white supremacist terrorists.

I condemn all terrorists.
Every last one of them needs to be hanged.

He's lucky this isn't the Wild West as
he would have been hanged years ago.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:08pm

rhino wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 1:01pm:
good show.

Yes.

How many people did he kill in his attacks?
Simple question.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print