Re: Citizenship REVOKED
Reply #120 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:54am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 6:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 11:29pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:34pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 7:51pm:
The Saudis are giving the Indos megadollars to build radical Mosques and madrassas throughout the country in order to spread their version of Islamic culture, moderate Muslims are a dying breed. And I know a lot more Muslims than you do.

Really?  Well done.  So we need to counter the Saudi influence.  There are plenty of moderate, ordinary, everyday, Muslims, Rhino.  You need to find them, that's all.  They aren't invisible in Australia.  They aren't invisible in Indonesia or Malaysia, either.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its the Islamic culture that is the issue, not the religion itself. The Arabs would still be stoning people to death,  performing honour killings,  cutting female clits out regardless of Islam. But the 2 are inseparable, thats what you dont get. Any practising Muslim will take their direction and guidance from who they consider to be the source of Islam, and that is the radical fundamentalism in the Middle East, Western values are anathema to Middle Eastern Islamic culture. I do not understand this self loathing that comes from people like you who believe that Western values should be dictated to by Muslim immigrants to this country. I dont want to hear about your Muslim mate again, thats getting boring, Ive known and worked with hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people, no one gives a sh1t of this virtue signalling cr2p.

I am unsure why you attribute "self-loathing" to me, Rhino.  Sounds like classic case of projection to me.  I don't loath western culture, no do I worship it as apparently you and the Islamophobes do.  It is simply a culture, it has it's failings and it has it's successes.

Islam is a religion.  

Geez you can be dumb sometimes, ever heard of Islamic culture nitwit? You cannot divorce the religion from the culture just because you say so. heres some education for you.
Quote:
Islamic culture and Muslim culture refer to cultural practices common to historically Islamic people. The early forms of Muslim culture, from the Rashidun Caliphate to early Umayyad period and early Abbasid period, were predominantly Arab, Byzantine, Persian and Levantine. With the rapid expansion of the Islamic empires, Muslim culture has influenced and assimilated much from the Persian, Egyptian, Caucasian, Turkic, Mongol, Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Malay, Somali, Berber, Indonesian, and Moro cultures.

Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam. There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_culture

"Islamic Culture" is basically Saudi Arabian culture, Rhino.  It is practised only by the more staid and conservative of the Muslims in the world.  Outside of Saudi Arabia it exists only in the minds of some Muslims, not all Muslims.  Most Muslims practice their own culture, be it Indonesian, Philippino, Malaysian, Bangladeshi, India, Pakistani, Afghan, Tajikistani, Uzbeki or Syrian, Turkish, Lebanese, Egypt, Libyan, Tunisian, Moroccan, West African, Nigarian, etc.  All are very different from one another.  Don't they get a vote in what Islam is?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

Where's the culture of any of the Islamic majority countries when they introduce Sharia Law?

You speak through your backside.

Rome/the Vatican is the home of the Catholic religion & from where it is controlled ..... Catholicism the world over follows the same doctrine regardless of race or culture.

Islam does also - Saudi Arabia is it's VATICAN ....

it seems Mecca & the Hajj have some other significance & geographical location in your mind.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:55am

<*>

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 7:10am

cods wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:42am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 9:22pm:
Deport all radicals, I say - let Allah sort it out for 'em!

not sure we could deport this one...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/bundaberg-terror-plot-man-charged-planning-que...

A man has been charged with plotting a terrorist attack in a coastal Queensland town.
Former journalist James Waugh is accused of planning a violent extremist attack in the coastal town of Bundaberg.
The 29-year-old Kepnock man was arrested by a Joint Counter Terror Team from the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Queensland Police yesterday.

He had been planning a terror act in the Bundaberg region and had sought firearms training, investigators allege.
The investigation into Mr Waugh was sparked after he allegedly made threats towards a member of the public last month.
He has been charged with one count of acts done in preparation for, or planning, terrorist acts.
If found guilty, he faces a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

A property in Kepnock was raided on November 3 and a number of electronic devices and a notebook were seized by police.
It was alleged in court that the electronic devices contained documents indicating a desire to undertake acts of violent extremism.
The AFP's Assistant Commissioner Counter Terrorism, Scott Lee, said investigators worked quickly to prevent a terror act.
"The investigation highlights the professionalism and dedication of the individuals and agencies involved in the JCTT, and their commitment to bringing people to account for their criminal actions," he said.
Mr Waugh's defence team didn't apply for bail and his matter will be heard again next month.

he looks just like anyone else..

Well that's because he's a convert to Islam ...

converts always try harder to prove themselves dedicated followers.

He's a former ABC journalist  Shocked who is supposed to be very intelligent ......

seems maybe not intelligent enough.

And of course he has mental illness(must be a pre-requisite) and his Mum thinks he's innocent.

He was actually arrested a couple of weeks ago.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 8:25pm

KiBrian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm:
The Saudis are giving the Indos megadollars to build radical Mosques and madrassas throughout the country in order to spread their version of Islamic culture, moderate Muslims are a dying breed. And I know a lot more Muslims than you do.

Really?  Well done.  So we need to counter the Saudi influence.  There are plenty of moderate, ordinary, everyday, Muslims, Rhino.  You need to find them, that's all.  They aren't invisible in Australia.  They aren't invisible in Indonesia or Malaysia, either.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its the Islamic culture that is the issue, not the religion itself. The Arabs would still be stoning people to death,  performing honour killings,  cutting female clits out regardless of Islam. But the 2 are inseparable, thats what you dont get. Any practising Muslim will take their direction and guidance from who they consider to be the source of Islam, and that is the radical fundamentalism in the Middle East, Western values are anathema to Middle Eastern Islamic culture. I do not understand this self loathing that comes from people like you who believe that Western values should be dictated to by Muslim immigrants to this country. I dont want to hear about your Muslim mate again, thats getting boring, Ive known and worked with hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people, no one gives a sh1t of this virtue signalling cr2p.

I am unsure why you attribute "self-loathing" to me, Rhino.  Sounds like classic case of projection to me.  I don't loath western culture, no do I worship it as apparently you and the Islamophobes do.  It is simply a culture, it has it's failings and it has it's successes.

Islam is a religion.  

Geez you can be dumb sometimes, ever heard of Islamic culture nitwit? You cannot divorce the religion from the culture just because you say so. heres some education for you.
Quote:
Islamic culture and Muslim culture refer to cultural practices common to historically Islamic people. The early forms of Muslim culture, from the Rashidun Caliphate to early Umayyad period and early Abbasid period, were predominantly Arab, Byzantine, Persian and Levantine. With the rapid expansion of the Islamic empires, Muslim culture has influenced and assimilated much from the Persian, Egyptian, Caucasian, Turkic, Mongol, Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Malay, Somali, Berber, Indonesian, and Moro cultures.

Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam. There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions.[1]

"Islamic Culture" is basically Saudi Arabian culture, Rhino.  It is practised only by the more staid and conservative of the Muslims in the world.  Outside of Saudi Arabia it exists only in the minds of some Muslims, not all Muslims.  Most Muslims practice their own culture, be it Indonesian, Philippino, Malaysian, Bangladeshi, India, Pakistani, Afghan, Tajikistani, Uzbeki or Syrian, Turkish, Lebanese, Egypt, Libyan, Tunisian, Moroccan, West African, Nigarian, etc.  All are very different from one another.  Don't they get a vote in what Islam is?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

So the Koran and Mohammed have nuffin to do wiv nuffin.

Gawd you are an idiot.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #124 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 10:48pm

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 8:25pm:
KiBrian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm:

Islam is a religion.  

Quote:

So the Koran and Mohammed have nuffin to do wiv nuffin.

Gawd you are an idiot.

Anything valuable to add to the thread, Soren?  Anything at all?  No, it doesn't appear so.  What a WOFTAM you are.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #125 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:24am

Quote:
Islam is a religion.    

NO ITS NOT

Its a cult.

it fits all the markers of a cult in every aspect.

DEVILS CULT, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DECEPTION

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #126 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:42am

Bring Our Boys Home and Send Their Boys Home!!

Simple - easy as falling off a log.... if they can't behave, separate the recalcitrants...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:59am

Downe at Ye Olde Government Minister Presse Chate:-

"Look - we know we f*cked it - our immigration ideas, if you could call it that, were wrong from the start, and all the corollary sh!t about using division and constant turmoil to establish control over our own population was always wrong, wrong, wrong!  We were wrong to bring all those people in who have no intention of ever being part of Australia and contributing positively - and we knew when we started that many of them were just borderline or actual criminals who would ruin the social fabric of this once great nation.  We were blinded by the silly rhetoric of such places as the UN, and then by the Delphic Oracular utterances of the high priestesses of 'social science' who assured us that all humans were equal and that they would all settle down around a fire and sing Kumbaya all night....

Well - we were wrong, and we heartily apologise to the Australian public and will set about rectifying our past mistakes by initially setting in place a solid vetting process with hard rules and teeth, which will weed out those who are a problem, and then shipping them all back where they came from or to that rat-hole to which they feel such an attachment.  Once we have settled on ONLY the worthy ones who will be a positive part of this nation - then we can move on to de-establishing the feminist rot and all the other rots, such as the current 'industrial relations', that we have set in place for some strange lack of reasoning and in a rather puerile attempt to smash Australian men into line and give the government the 'right'- which it could never hold in reality - to attack and bash them down into submission.

We have betrayed democracy and our oath of office, and how we, the political class, ever arrived at some of the insanities we have introduced into this nation, well - let's be honest - nobody really knows how anyone could have done what has been done for forty years.... and now we, that same political class, promise a whole new deal and a fair deal for ALL equally for a change - and we promise to rid OUR society and culture of all those verminous influences that have brought it to its knees.

Brought to you by Honest Government....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #128 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:59am:
Downe at Ye Olde Government Minister Presse Chate:-

"Look - we know we f*cked it - our immigration ideas, if you could call it that, were wrong from the start, and all the corollary sh!t about using division and constant turmoil to establish control over our own population was always wrong, wrong, wrong!  We were wrong to bring all those people in who have no intention of ever being part of Australia and contributing positively - and we knew when we started that many of them were just borderline or actual criminals who would ruin the social fabric of this once great nation.  We were blinded by the silly rhetoric of such places as the UN, and then by the Delphic Oracular utterances of the high priestesses of 'social science' who assured us that all humans were equal and that they would all settle down around a fire and sing Kumbaya all night....

Well - we were wrong, and we heartily apologise to the Australian public and will set about rectifying our past mistakes by initially setting in place a solid vetting process with hard rules and teeth, which will weed out those who are a problem, and then shipping them all back where they came from or to that rat-hole to which they feel such an attachment.  Once we have settled on ONLY the worthy ones who will be a positive part of this nation - then we can move on to de-establishing the feminist rot and all the other rots, such as the current 'industrial relations', that we have set in place for some strange lack of reasoning and in a rather puerile attempt to smash Australian men into line and give the government the 'right'- which it could never hold in reality - to attack and bash them down into submission.

We have betrayed democracy and our oath of office, and how we, the political class, ever arrived at some of the insanities we have introduced into this nation, well - let's be honest - nobody really knows how anyone could have done what has been done for forty years.... and now we, that same political class, promise a whole new deal and a fair deal for ALL equally for a change - and we promise to rid OUR society and culture of all those verminous influences that have brought it to its knees.

Brought to you by Honest Government....

If only that happened.

If only we could recover from the stupidity that masquerades as politics today.

Bring back common sense and be rid of the 3% who want to rule the honest, working, normal, mentally healthy 97%

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #129 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:44am

Valkie wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:24am:
Quote:
Islam is a religion.    

NO ITS NOT

Its a cult.

it fits all the markers of a cult in every aspect.

DEVILS CULT, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DECEPTION

Some sects of islam are cults. Some sects of xtianity are cults too. Also hinduism etc.

Those prosperity gospel xtian nuts are the most dangerous cult in the world atm

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:49am

Depends on your perspective - in a global sense Christianity is a sect, and nothing more....no religion is definitive and covers all the people on Earth.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print