Citizenship REVOKED (Read 4270 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Citizenship REVOKED
Reply #105 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:15am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:20pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Can anyone tell me exactly what has been achieved by cancelling his citizenship and issuing him with a PR visa?

Peter Dutton gets to engage in some chest beating?

That's about it. The visa he will be granted means he won't or can't be deported.

This bastard was supposed to be deported at least 3 times, he hasn't worked a day since he came here in 1989, he married an Australian muslim woman and they've had 7 children to cement his ability to stay, and then he plots to kill Australians(non Muslims).

He has still been teaching radical Jihad whilst in jail to those who will listen.

I say send him back to Algeria & if his family wish to go, them too....

I'm sure the authorities will have to keep a close watch on his children into the future.

Quote:
He arrived in Australia in May 1989 on a one-month visitor's permit, on which he twice gained extensions, and settled in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, an area with a large Muslim population. After his permit expired in 1990 he became a prohibited non-citizen, then spent the next six years fighting through the Immigration Review Tribunal appeals process, for the right to stay. During his hearings he told the tribunal of his "love of the Australian lifestyle".[1]

In 1992 Benbrika married a Lebanese woman who was an Australian citizen, with whom he had seven children.[2] He was granted Australian residence in 1996 and became a citizen in 1998, although he is reported to have retained his Algerian citizenship as well. He had been on government welfare benefits for some years and this has become a topic of debate.[3]

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:15am

@@

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:20am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:12pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:53pm:
Bertie wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:52pm:
A convicted Muslim terrorist's falsely acquired Australian citizenship is cancelled - and all the traitors to civilisation spring up in his defence.

Nobody is surprised.

Really, where are these "traitors to civilisation"?  I can't see any one leaping to his defence.  As far as I am concerned, he has got what he deserves.  Shame it had to come from il Duce' Dutton.  Oh, well, I suppose like a broken two-bob watch, he's right at least twice a day.  What I am defending is ordinary, everyday, mainstream, moderate, Muslims that live down the Australian streets around you.  You know, the ones you condemn in your Islamophobia?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And?  Who isn't?  I don't see any comment other than against 'radical' types who advocate brutally violating others....

"Agatha" for one.  Soren for another.  Moses, Yadda, Bobby for three more.  Gnads, Rhino, others.  All mouth off about "Muslims" when they are actually attacking Islamists.  tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes
Quote:
I've met some fine Muslims .... why is it that you feel the need to defend the unfine ones?

Where have EVER DONE THAT?  Graps. I have never defended "the unfine ones".  Perhaps you actually need new glasses and read what I do type?

Quote:
BTW - WHEN and WHERE did you put your life in the hands of a Muslim?

When I served in the Australian Army.  My best mate was named "Abdul" and he was Muslim.  His daughter a non-Muslim also served many years later.  I'd trust my life to either of them.  Abdul was a find, upstanding, honest man and a good Australian of Turkish descent.

Listen Woke Boy .... all Muslims are Islamists - if they're not then they aren't Muslims.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:25am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:22pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 8:13pm:
The thing is, I'll concede and bend the knee if anyone can prove that any other religion is taking out people like the slimers are.

Here's my entry again.
https://thereligionofpeace.com

Now raise me.

Christian terrorism

In the Name of the Father? Christian Militantism in Tripura, Northern Uganda, and Ambon

6 modern-day Christian terrorist groups our media conveniently ignores

Why a White Christian Isn't Called a Terrorist

christian terrorism

Seems to be plenty sites out there, if you go looking.  Have you gone looking or are you relying on others to do your research for you? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What?

Christians fighting back in Muslim majority countries after decades of constant attacks & persecution?

How dare they.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:41am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 11:29pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 10:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:34pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 7:51pm:
The Saudis are giving the Indos megadollars to build radical Mosques and madrassas throughout the country in order to spread their version of Islamic culture, moderate Muslims are a dying breed. And I know a lot more Muslims than you do.

Really?  Well done.  So we need to counter the Saudi influence.  There are plenty of moderate, ordinary, everyday, Muslims, Rhino.  You need to find them, that's all.  They aren't invisible in Australia.  They aren't invisible in Indonesia or Malaysia, either.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its the Islamic culture that is the issue, not the religion itself. The Arabs would still be stoning people to death,  performing honour killings,  cutting female clits out regardless of Islam. But the 2 are inseparable, thats what you dont get. Any practising Muslim will take their direction and guidance from who they consider to be the source of Islam, and that is the radical fundamentalism in the Middle East, Western values are anathema to Middle Eastern Islamic culture. I do not understand this self loathing that comes from people like you who believe that Western values should be dictated to by Muslim immigrants to this country. I dont want to hear about your Muslim mate again, thats getting boring, Ive known and worked with hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people, no one gives a sh1t of this virtue signalling cr2p.

I am unsure why you attribute "self-loathing" to me, Rhino.  Sounds like classic case of projection to me.  I don't loath western culture, no do I worship it as apparently you and the Islamophobes do.  It is simply a culture, it has it's failings and it has it's successes.

Islam is a religion.  You seem to think that Saudi Arabia owns it.  I wonder why?  I've never met a Muslim who thinks much of the Saudi Arabians and their attitudes.  I suppose it takes all sorts.  It's rather like attributing Catholicism solely to Italians and Anglicanism solely to the English.  Islam is made up of a large number of cultures, all different to one another, just as Christianity is.   Roll Eyes

Hows your history & geography?

Pretty piss poor by the sounds of it.

Now who founded Islam?

Where was it founded?

What is the ultimate pilgrimage a Muslim can take and to where?

Quote:
Although its roots go back further, scholars typically date the creation of Islam to the 7th century, making it the youngest of the major world religions. Islam started in Mecca, in modern-day Saudi Arabia, during the time of the prophet Muhammad's life

That's why the Saudis think their country is the home of Islam.

Because it is. Roll Eyes

btw how many time have you used your Islamaphobe quote in this thread?

Tsk tsk tsk oh dearie what a wanker.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #110 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 4:58pm

Gnads, you really need to stop trolling.  Tsk, tsk.  You've more than likely never, ever met a Muslim in your life.  Such a silly sausage.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 6:48pm

The Saudis are giving the Indos megadollars to build radical Mosques and madrassas throughout the country in order to spread their version of Islamic culture, moderate Muslims are a dying breed. And I know a lot more Muslims than you do.

Really?  Well done.  So we need to counter the Saudi influence.  There are plenty of moderate, ordinary, everyday, Muslims, Rhino.  You need to find them, that's all.  They aren't invisible in Australia.  They aren't invisible in Indonesia or Malaysia, either.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its the Islamic culture that is the issue, not the religion itself. The Arabs would still be stoning people to death,  performing honour killings,  cutting female clits out regardless of Islam. But the 2 are inseparable, thats what you dont get. Any practising Muslim will take their direction and guidance from who they consider to be the source of Islam, and that is the radical fundamentalism in the Middle East, Western values are anathema to Middle Eastern Islamic culture. I do not understand this self loathing that comes from people like you who believe that Western values should be dictated to by Muslim immigrants to this country. I dont want to hear about your Muslim mate again, thats getting boring, Ive known and worked with hundreds if not thousands of Muslim people, no one gives a sh1t of this virtue signalling cr2p.

I am unsure why you attribute "self-loathing" to me, Rhino.  Sounds like classic case of projection to me.  I don't loath western culture, no do I worship it as apparently you and the Islamophobes do.  It is simply a culture, it has it's failings and it has it's successes.

Islam is a religion.  

Geez you can be dumb sometimes, ever heard of Islamic culture nitwit? You cannot divorce the religion from the culture just because you say so. heres some education for you.
Quote:
Islamic culture and Muslim culture refer to cultural practices common to historically Islamic people. The early forms of Muslim culture, from the Rashidun Caliphate to early Umayyad period and early Abbasid period, were predominantly Arab, Byzantine, Persian and Levantine. With the rapid expansion of the Islamic empires, Muslim culture has influenced and assimilated much from the Persian, Egyptian, Caucasian, Turkic, Mongol, Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Malay, Somali, Berber, Indonesian, and Moro cultures.

Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam. There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_culture

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #112 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm

rhino wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 6:48pm:

Islam is a religion.  

Geez you can be dumb sometimes, ever heard of Islamic culture nitwit? You cannot divorce the religion from the culture just because you say so. heres some education for you.
Quote:
Islamic culture and Muslim culture refer to cultural practices common to historically Islamic people. The early forms of Muslim culture, from the Rashidun Caliphate to early Umayyad period and early Abbasid period, were predominantly Arab, Byzantine, Persian and Levantine. With the rapid expansion of the Islamic empires, Muslim culture has influenced and assimilated much from the Persian, Egyptian, Caucasian, Turkic, Mongol, Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Malay, Somali, Berber, Indonesian, and Moro cultures.

Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam. There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_culture

"Islamic Culture" is basically Saudi Arabian culture, Rhino.  It is practised only by the more staid and conservative of the Muslims in the world.  Outside of Saudi Arabia it exists only in the minds of some Muslims, not all Muslims.  Most Muslims practice their own culture, be it Indonesian, Philippino, Malaysian, Bangladeshi, India, Pakistani, Afghan, Tajikistani, Uzbeki or Syrian, Turkish, Lebanese, Egypt, Libyan, Tunisian, Moroccan, West African, Nigarian, etc.  All are very different from one another.  Don't they get a vote in what Islam is?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:22pm

read the link idiot, you couldnt be more wrong. You really need to educate yourself beyond the "I once had a Muslim mate" because you are seriously embarrassing yourself here.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #114 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:37pm

rhino wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:22pm:
read the link idiot, you couldnt be more wrong. You really need to educate yourself beyond the "I once had a Muslim mate" because you are seriously embarrassing yourself here.

Really?  Lets see what your source says that reinforces the points I have made, hey?

Quote:

"Islamic culture" refers to the culture that "has influenced and assimilated much from the Persian, Egyptian, Caucasian, Turkic, Mongol, Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Malay, Somali, Berber, Indonesian, and Moro cultures."  This basically what I just said, Rhino.  "Islamic culture" is made up from various cultures.  It is not separate.  It is a part of the various cultures.

Further, "Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam. There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions."  In other words, it overlays the underlying cultural practices of the society it is a part of.  Evangelising religions tend to do that.  It makes it easier for them to become a part of the underlying culture.  It does not replace it, it overlays it.

It appears that you are the one not understanding what he is talking about, Rhino.  Run along.  Get back to us with a bit more knowledge.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 8:48pm

The term "Islamic culture" would not exist if it was not the one culture Brian. It is not part of different cultures as the link states , it takes elements from all those cultures. Educate yourself man ffs and stop trying to dig yourself out of the hole you put yourself in. You are looking increasingly embarrasingly stupid on this.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #116 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 9:22pm

Deport all radicals, I say - let Allah sort it out for 'em!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 11:38pm

Still nothing.  Grin Grin Grin
Pretty confident I won't be bending the knee anytime soon.

So that means slimers win the terror tally.
Hooray! 👏

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:42am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 9:22pm:
Deport all radicals, I say - let Allah sort it out for 'em!

not sure we could deport this one...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/bundaberg-terror-plot-man-charged-planning-que...

A man has been charged with plotting a terrorist attack in a coastal Queensland town.
Former journalist James Waugh is accused of planning a violent extremist attack in the coastal town of Bundaberg.
The 29-year-old Kepnock man was arrested by a Joint Counter Terror Team from the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Queensland Police yesterday.

He had been planning a terror act in the Bundaberg region and had sought firearms training, investigators allege.
The investigation into Mr Waugh was sparked after he allegedly made threats towards a member of the public last month.
He has been charged with one count of acts done in preparation for, or planning, terrorist acts.
If found guilty, he faces a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

A property in Kepnock was raided on November 3 and a number of electronic devices and a notebook were seized by police.
It was alleged in court that the electronic devices contained documents indicating a desire to undertake acts of violent extremism.
The AFP's Assistant Commissioner Counter Terrorism, Scott Lee, said investigators worked quickly to prevent a terror act.
"The investigation highlights the professionalism and dedication of the individuals and agencies involved in the JCTT, and their commitment to bringing people to account for their criminal actions," he said.
Mr Waugh's defence team didn't apply for bail and his matter will be heard again next month.

he looks just like anyone else..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 6:44am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 4:58pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Gnads, you really need to stop trolling.  Tsk, tsk.  You've more than likely never, ever met a Muslim in your life.  Such a silly sausage.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You say that to everyone who doesn't agree with your rose coloured view.

There were plenty of Muslims like your mate Abdul - they didn't dress in kaftans & teacosy hats, have beards & live & enclaves and expect everything to be labelled and halal certified because they don't know what's halal or haram.

They weren't calling for acceptance of Sharia Law, Courts and polygamy for Muslim males.

However Muslims like him have been swamped by others and they don't speak out against them.

And it takes a troll to know one ey? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print