Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
Alcohol ban Indonesia (Read 14474 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Alcohol ban Indonesia
Reply #210 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 8:14am

rhino wrote on Dec 9th, 2020 at 2:45pm:
Im not interested in pedantism, like I said when you actually have travelled there get back to me. Ive spent time in villages and cities in Muslim and Christian areas, travelled through Sumatera, Java, Sulawesi and many of the smaller islands. I speak fluent Indonesian, have served as a government  translator, understand most of a couple of dialects. Now which one of us is more qualified to talk about what the average Indonesian experiences?

Still doesn't justify demonstrably false statements like no Indonesian woman can get a job without the headscarf.

In fact, in makes it even worse - as you should know better.

Which then raises the obvious question - what else are you bulshitting about?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #211 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 3:51pm

Quote:
Honestly rhino, using the "I've been there, so I know" debating method is one of the most pathetic forms of argument.

So why did you stand up for Brian when he insisted he had travelled to Malaysia without getting his head chopped off, and that this was somehow relevant?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 4:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 8:14am:
rhino wrote on Dec 9th, 2020 at 2:45pm:
Im not interested in pedantism, like I said when you actually have travelled there get back to me. Ive spent time in villages and cities in Muslim and Christian areas, travelled through Sumatera, Java, Sulawesi and many of the smaller islands. I speak fluent Indonesian, have served as a government  translator, understand most of a couple of dialects. Now which one of us is more qualified to talk about what the average Indonesian experiences?

Still doesn't justify demonstrably false statements like no Indonesian woman can get a job without the headscarf.

In fact, in makes it even worse - as you should know better.
only I didnt state that at all. Read my comment again in context.

Quote:
Which then raises the obvious question - what else are you bulshitting about?
I never lie  for the sake of my argument, unlike others on this forum.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #213 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 4:33pm

Moslem women consider Ned Kelly a ladies man.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #214 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 8:27pm

freediver wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 3:51pm:
Quote:
Honestly rhino, using the "I've been there, so I know" debating method is one of the most pathetic forms of argument.

So why did you stand up for Brian when he insisted he had travelled to Malaysia without getting his head chopped off, and that this was somehow relevant?

The "witnessed it for myself" argument is valid. Except Brian has a habit of demanding that the media make it public for him to believe things.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #215 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 8:52pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 8:27pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 3:51pm:
Quote:

The "witnessed it for myself" argument is valid. Except Brian has a habit of demanding that the media make it public for him to believe things.

So we have to take Brian's word for it that his head is still attached?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #216 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 9:40pm

When are you going to meet some Muslims, Freediver?  No, don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.  We know the real answer is never.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 10:41am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 9:40pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

When are you going to meet some Muslims, Freediver?  No, don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.  We know the real answer is never.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #218 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 10:42am

Remember what 'Ant' Middleton said in EshAEsh Auschtralia - "I can tell a person's upbringing from the way he fights"... well - you can tell a person's upbringing from the way he argues.... look at the likes of Porter with zero real idea etc telling the world what it will accept... Jesus God...

Anyone who has no idea of real life argues for things that can bring dire harm on someone else or some other social group (but not on their chosen lot who are the same blind kind).... but it's all just theory as the Kommissar said at the mass grave site.... or the Obersturmbannfuhrer in charge of the camp said.... and as the 'feminists' say when they advocate caging men and keeping only enough of them alive for breeding purposes and using the rest as slave labour until they die of malnutrition and abuse... and always remember you are sacrificing your lives for the greater good of everyone else...

Only in WA.....  Roll Eyes   Grin  home of the serial killer and the dumbest Thatcherite politicians with a big chip on the shoulder from living in such a small population state and falsely believing that when ten of them pull dirt out of the ground and pay no tax they are actually supporting and propping up the nation.... if it was so good at digging holes they'd have zero unemployment and all their people would be rich - instead they work out any rort to bring in cheap labour and even recruit in the East for smarter and better trained people...

Time to get rid of the lot... be honest with yourself - would YOU take on Porter as your legal advisor?  Etc, etc, etc....???

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #219 - Dec 14th, 2020 at 7:17pm

The usual suspects, coming up with any reason to defend creeping Islamofascism on our doorstep. These people would defend Nazis if the situation were reversed.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Dec 14th, 2020 at 7:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 9:40pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Ive met thousands of Muslims, does that count?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #221 - Dec 14th, 2020 at 7:25pm

Brian knows what Muslims really think, better than they do, because he once went to Malaysia and they did not chop his head off. He is too afraid to actually ask them of course, but he 'knows' them.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Dec 14th, 2020 at 8:02pm

freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2020 at 7:17pm:
The usual suspects, coming up with any reason to defend creeping Islamofascism on our doorstep. These people would defend Nazis if the situation were reversed.

funny how you see any attempt to call out your bullshit as 'defending Islamofascism' ... just how deluded are you?

the idea that it's just your lies that are the problem never even crossed your mind did it?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #223 - Dec 14th, 2020 at 9:15pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 14th, 2020 at 8:02pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2020 at 7:17pm:

funny how you see any attempt to call out your bullshit as 'defending Islamofascism' ... just how deluded are you?

the idea that it's just your lies that are the problem never even crossed your mind did it?

What are you ranting about now John?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print