Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
another missing wife. (Read 22289 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: another missing wife.
Reply #120 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:48pm

cods wrote on Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:39pm:
so pizz off.

No.  Just because you asked so nicely.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:18am

I keep forgetting I am dealing with a person who pins kids to trees with his BIG hands.. and decks women..

its hard to keep up with some folk

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #122 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:30am

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:18am:
I keep forgetting I am dealing with a person who pins kids to trees with his BIG hands.. and decks women..

Just think, Cods, if you were the Mod here you could ban the prick!  Wink

Why is he posting snide remarks in Women's Issues anyway?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:45am

Neferti wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:30am:
cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:18am:

Just think, Cods, if you were the Mod here you could ban the prick!  Wink

Why is he posting snide remarks in Women's Issues anyway?  Roll Eyes

what about you nef...  now thats what I call a mod....you wouldnt have to ban him..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..

he is having a go at the poster nef.. you know full well thats what he comes here to do..... hes proved he doesnt give a stuff about the victims of this women or her son.... Sad Sad..

he tells us over and over again WHO he is.. Undecided

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #124 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 10:26am

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:45am:
what about you nef...  now thats what I call a mod....you wouldnt have to ban him..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..

he is having a go at the poster nef.. you know full well thats what he comes here to do..... hes proved he doesnt give a stuff about the victims of this women or her son.... Sad Sad..

he tells us over and over again WHO he is.. Undecided

I KNOW who he is and I am Admin/Mod of 2 Forums and have banned him, permanently, from both.  Wink Not that much "power" in an MRB.  Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:22pm

but you wouldnt have to ban him here if you were mod........thats what I am saying...he claims he avoids you... but I am sure he doesnt miss a word...lol...

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #126 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:42pm

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:22pm:
but you wouldnt have to ban him here if you were mod........thats what I am saying...he claims he avoids you... but I am sure he doesnt miss a word...lol...

Yes, but if YOU or any other female posts in Women's Issues, he would be there in a flash, poking his BIG NOSE into things. He goes around the entire OzPol Forum, sniping at various female posters with snide comments.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #127 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 5:18pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:42pm:

Yes, but if YOU or any other female posts in Women's Issues, he would be there in a flash, poking his BIG NOSE into things. He goes around the entire OzPol Forum, sniping at various female posters with snide comments.   Roll Eyes

Then he has the audacity of saying that our AG has "form" when it comes to women!  Shocked

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:15pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 5:18pm:
Neferti wrote on Mar 5th, 2021 at 1:42pm:

Then he has the audacity of saying that our AG has "form" when it comes to women!  Shocked

hilarious....  he thinks we all have dementia.....he wishes... Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Missing fraudster Melissa Caddick
Reply #129 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:06pm

Bizarre twist in case of Sydney fraudster Melissa Caddick as she is charged with 38 new crimes despite police believing she is dead - and cops fear the mystery may NEVER be solved

Missing fraudster Melissa Caddick has been hit with dozens of new charges relating to eight years of fraud - despite police believing she is dead and admitting her disappearance may never be solved.

Caddick was charged with 19 counts of falsely claiming to have a financial services ­licence, one of failing to produce a licence and 18 counts of dishonest conduct in relation to financial products in a Sydney local court.

As well as the 38 new charges filed by Australia's corporate regulator, the new documents filed revealed the extent of her crimes while running the unlicensed Maliver Pty Ltd.

The frauds are said to have taken place over seven years and 11 months against a total of 29 individuals and companies.

The Australian Securities and Investment Commission brought the new charges, according to documents seen by The Australian, although it is also taking separate action in the Federal Court.

Caddick received at least $13million from unsuspecting clients and investors, and blown her fortune on luxury items and lavish overseas trips.

Her $8million Dover Heights home was raided by ASIC on November 11, confiscating high end fashion label handbags, shoes and clothes. She disappeared after the raid.

There was no sign of her until a foot was found by campers in a trainer washed up on Bournda Beach on the New South Wales South Coast three months later.

There was a DNA match between the limb and material from Caddick's toothbrush.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9408139/Bizarre-twist-missing-Sydney-co...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 4:30pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 3:06pm:
her disappearance may never be solved.

for the life of me.. I cannot image a women of this caliber  cutting her foot off in the hope she would never be found and never charged..........she is dead nothing surer

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 5:46pm

The foot was preserved too well and does not match the timeline of her disappearance.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:33am

rhino wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 5:46pm:
The foot was preserved too well and does not match the timeline of her disappearance.

is it possible it was washed up on an isolated beach for some time before being washed back into the sea?

no one really has a clue about its journey... but its hers for sure....

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #133 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:58am

cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 4:30pm:

for the life of me.. I cannot image a women of this caliber  cutting her foot off in the hope she would never be found and never charged..........she is dead nothing surer

She would look pretty stupid with only one shoe!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 7:04am

Neferti wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 6:58am:
cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 4:30pm:

She would look pretty stupid with only one shoe!  Grin Grin Grin

it would ruin her image....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print