Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Stop the steal!
Reply #465 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 10:18pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 2:03am:
Mortdooley wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 12:47am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 11:58pm:
Richdude wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 11:49pm:
There are many who want another election. The last should be null and void. This time with ID and paper votes only.

I mean, everybody's saying it. This time with white, male and over-50 votes only.

That could work.

Why would anyone object to an honest, transparent election after what we have just seen?

In the opinion of many the election was just another attempted coup in a succession of many since January 2017.

Lin Wood and Sidney Powell claim to have the servers that show that the Dominion software was used to alter election results.

Lin Wood says Trump actually won more than 410 electoral college votes. And he will present his info in court. It may be that Chief Justice Roberts may decide the election.

BTW: The Dominion offices are closed are shuttered. And the employees and some servers have disappeared. More confirmation that Dominion software's purpose was to steal the election.

I know, right? Then again, you also said this:

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #466 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:39am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 10:18pm:
Richdude wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 2:03am:
Mortdooley wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 12:47am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 11:58pm:
Richdude wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 11:49pm:
There are many who want another election. The last should be null and void. This time with ID and paper votes only.

I mean, everybody's saying it. This time with white, male and over-50 votes only.

That could work.

Why would anyone object to an honest, transparent election after what we have just seen?

In the opinion of many the election was just another attempted coup in a succession of many since January 2017.

Lin Wood and Sidney Powell claim to have the servers that show that the Dominion software was used to alter election results.

Lin Wood says Trump actually won more than 410 electoral college votes. And he will present his info in court. It may be that Chief Justice Roberts may decide the election.

BTW: The Dominion offices are closed are shuttered. And the employees and some servers have disappeared. More confirmation that Dominion software's purpose was to steal the election.

I know, right? Then again, you also said this:

Question is. Did Hillary have you in mind at the time?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #467 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:44am

OH my! This is a bombshell!

The criminals are being exposed so fast now, its breathtaking! Truly wonderful to see.

America is back on the road to recovery. The Dem/deep state/cabal are just speed bumps.

"The Law of Defamation says that if you make a false statement against somebody that's defamatory, they can sue you.
Listen carefully, Governor Kemp. Listen carefully, Brian Raffensperger: I state as a matter of fact that you are criminals. You took money from Dominion, you took money from China, with the COVID purchase and I damned well know that you will never sue me because the truth will prove that I am right! You need to go to jail!

"Follow the money! Follow the money! These Fat Cats, sittin' around, spendin' your money, givin' it to China, stickin' in their families' pockets, that's not America! This country's gotta get back to the truth! This is what you're here for - you're because you love truth!"

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #468 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:02am

You can't even articulate the claims against Dominion.

It's just fraud computers something something Trump won.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #469 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:07pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:02am:

Computer rigging! Will that do?

And the fact that Dominion offices have shuttered their windows and all their personnel have disappeared.

Is that suspicious for a company confident of their integrity?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #470 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:53pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:07pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:02am:

Computer rigging! Will that do?

And the fact that Dominion offices have shuttered their windows and all their personnel have disappeared.

Is that suspicious for a company confident of their integrity?

No, but you can just say "computer something something fraud" like you are. 

I'm in Infosec and I actually have a technical understanding of the claims being made, when there is any sort of technical info, which there is very little of, and they're bullshit, and you're not even making those claims.  You're regurgitating the last hope for "proof" you've been fed from social media, Parler, Gab, r/TuckerCarlson etc etc. 

This is why I've always been saying from the start, don't use any online/computer voting, it all needs to be paper ballots that can be recounted easily.

If you want to claim that "Dominion" and their voting platform has been breached, or "Hammer and Scorecard" used to change votes, you're going to need more than empty claims to convince me, or any experts in the field, and you're going to need evidence before anything will ever happen in the courts.

Trump's campaign team, you and the other tards don't have ANY of this.

This is why Flynn is now working towards recommending suspending the constitution.

Yeah, that's an actual thing, and you should be outraged, but you don't care about the constitution especially if it's in the way of Trump.

There is no case for fraud being the reason Trump lost the election and absolutely zero evidence of it.

You accept it because it's the only thing you think can stop January 20.

That's not enough.

Your problem is the conspiracy you're pushing because it has so little evidence, Trump could be accused of doing the same thing.

Inflating his vote by changing votes for Biden to Trump during Election Day so when the postal and absentee votes were counted after the polls closed, something much harder to change because they're paper ballots and can be recounted, it would look like Trump was winning before they were counted and then it was "stolen" from him.

So "Stopping the Steal" is actually stopping Trump.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #471 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 1:16pm

Suck it up Trumpard losers!

Enough of the people realised what a fruitcake Tweeter Trump was and have given him the boot!

Being such a cry baby he cant accept the truth!

Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #472 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:31pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:44am:
OH my! This is a bombshell!

The criminals are being exposed so fast now, its breathtaking! Truly wonderful to see.

America is back on the road to recovery. The Dem/deep state/cabal are just speed bumps.

"The Law of Defamation says that if you make a false statement against somebody that's defamatory, they can sue you.
Listen carefully, Governor Kemp. Listen carefully, Brian Raffensperger: I state as a matter of fact that you are criminals. You took money from Dominion, you took money from China, with the COVID purchase and I damned well know that you will never sue me because the truth will prove that I am right! You need to go to jail!

"Follow the money! Follow the money! These Fat Cats, sittin' around, spendin' your money, givin' it to China, stickin' in their families' pockets, that's not America! This country's gotta get back to the truth! This is what you're here for - you're because you love truth!"

I genuinely hope that whoever said that gets a chance to prove their claims in a defamation suit.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #473 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:39pm

Even if I have to fight two opponents, back in the day.
I knew I had already won the fight, even if I go down.
It takes more than one of them to deal with me.
About seven times have I beaten two. Mostly lost though.
Down, but never Out.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Stop the squeal!
Reply #474 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 7:05pm

Donald Trump was KO'd by Sleepy Joe and he has been squealing since.

Misery loves company and the squealers of the world have joined Trump's squealing and blubbering.

Sleepy Joe looks presidential before he is even inaugurated and has stolen Donald Trump's oxygen.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #475 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 7:17pm

It's not over yet and Biden may not win, there's just too much doubt about the counting, switching of votes from Trump to Biden

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #476 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 7:20pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 7:17pm:
It's not over yet and Biden may not win, there's just too much doubt about the counting, switching of votes from Trump to Biden

There is no doubt at all.  All we have is a barrage of wailing from Humpty and his Wankers. 
Zero evidence
.  They are deliberately trying to create doubt by sheer volume of wailing, and you have bought it.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #477 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:48pm

Absolutely!

The Democrats and their counterparts OS don't care that the election was stolen. The have unconcealed contempt for what the average American thinks. Arrogant, aggressive with low information - bad combination.

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

So was Joe lying or telling the truth? Which is it?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #478 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:00am

Richdude wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 11:48pm:

Absolutely!

The Democrats and their counterparts OS don't care that the election was stolen. The have unconcealed contempt for what the average American thinks. Arrogant, aggressive with low information - bad combination.

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

So was Joe lying or telling the truth? Which is it?

Which country do you come from, Rich?

Oh, that's right, you won't say.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Trumpers ... Stop the squealing and blubbering!
Reply #479 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:24am

Donald Trump is the biggest loser. No POTUS has ever lost an election by more votes.

Donald Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and lost it by an even bigger margin in 2020.

Joe Biden looks presidential before he is even inaugurated and has stolen Donald Trump's oxygen.

Donald Trump has never looked presidential.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81
Send Topic Print