Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 
Send Topic Print
⮞ Americans Exercise Their 2A Right to Firearms ⮜ (Read 22771 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞ Americans Exercise Their 2A Right to Firearms ⮜
Reply #375 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 11:45am

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #376 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 12:11pm

Women flock to Firearm Ownership - More Women own Firearms
Than ever before!

God Bless
The United States Constitution
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #377 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 1:23pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #378 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:05pm

tsk, tsk
tsk, tsk

You believe gun control works and guns are the problem, then there is no such thing as gun-control: you need complete gun bans!

Why would you settle for a little murder (or mass murder), when you could eliminate it all?

Every shooting 'event' offers politicians new opportunities for making us incrementally safer, through less freedom.

"Controlling" semi-auto rifles means you have to control semi-auto-pistols... and then revolvers, pump/lever action, then finally bolt/break action guns.

If guns are the cause, then there are no safe guns in the hands of your neighbors.

1. Gun restrictions limit the law abiding and do nothing to keep criminals from accessing guns.

2. If the innocent are disarmed, whether in their homes or in public, the criminals will have an advantage.     They get to choose the timing and the numbers of people when they strike.

3. If every single gun in America were totally destroyed & melted into railroad spikes for mass transit or    used for solar panel construction, people would still be murdered.

The "gun death" statistics would go to zero, but people would still be murdered.

You are the ones who are too afraid of defending yourselves.

Do you fear making your own decisions?

Don't you trust your good judgement, or the ability of your legislators to write acceptable and responsible self-defense and deadly-force laws?

You are handing the advantage over to your criminals and implying that Americans are cowards for not doing the same.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:15pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #379 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:11pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jan 19th, 2021 at 12:01am:
Mortdooley wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:56pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:28pm:
Mort Dooley. You are totally deranged.

Your ornage boy lost the POTUS election.

Mort Dooley and his white trash lost the battle of The Capitol and the MAGA cowards are being rounded up for prosecution.

Mort Dooley. My advice to you is to get a good psychiatrist and when you are cured, get a good lawyer to pull you out of circumstances of deep hurt and prosecution.

If you need 25,000 troops to protect you from the people during your inauguration you probably didn't win the election!

President Trump didn't lose the election, he lost the count! Lets have a do over, everyone shows up in person, presents valid government issued identification. Their signatures are compared to the one on their voter registration and at that point vote on paper ballots! If Trump loses again I will accept the results.

If Trump lost the second one you would demand a third and so on.

Donald Trump was the biggest ever loser in POTUS elections.

But he was also one of the BIGGEST WINNERS EVER too.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #380 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:15pm

Americans must be a physically weak race if they need projectile weapons to kill the enemy. Too weak to fight hand to hand? Maybe even the early Vikings to the America's found they were not as physically robust and strong as the Natives in hand to hand. Maybe the Vikings lacked Vitamin D a bit?

The projectile weapon is for the physically weak.
Even women can pull a trigger and press a button.
Modern Warfare will be 'Nerds' in lounge-chairs sending Drones to fight the enemy.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #381 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:50pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #382 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:50pm:

Bwian's White Flag of a coward accepted
.....The original flag of a government that originally implemented your so called gun laws over 30 years ago, & you Bwian the coward that want's the American People to forsake their Freedom & Liberty, for temporary, & ever fleeting promises of security.

Sorry Bwian....not happinen' today, not happinen' tomorrow, not happinen' ever.....

Americans are willing pay the price, as they have for a couple hundreds of years......to see the Tree of Liberty occasionally watered with the blood of the innocent, some patriots, & hopefully a score of tyrants, rather than trading off their Freedoms & Liberty as some second rate societies have, especially their Right to Self-Defense as THEY see fit, & not what the GOVERNMENT might have in mind to permit.......for once lost can never be regained......

OUR Second Amendment Stays.......Americans keep their 350,000,000 to 398,000,000 firearms........& Bwian's ilk can slither back to their caves, never to be heard of again on matters they have no ability to affect or compromise.....

The Ultimate Power rests in the hands of THE PEOPLE......WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:23pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #383 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:22pm

You do realise Panther
that if Australian 'People' are given a umbrella Right to own and carry Guns.

...the Aboriginals will be massacred.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #384 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:28pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:22pm:
You do realise Panther

Fairy tales don't come true JaSin......but that should be up to the People, & not the Government.......your lot has to deal with that....only those that can force the government into cooperation can change it's laws. ultimately it must be the people who govern.

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #385 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:48pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #386 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:49pm

Panther wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:28pm:
You do realise Panther

Fairy tales don't come true JaSin......but that should be up to the People, & not the Government.......your lot has to deal with that....only those that can force the government into cooperation can change it's laws. ultimately it must be the people who govern.

It's up to us to kill our own Boongs, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #387 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:52pm

Panther wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:28pm:
You do realise Panther

Then we'll have to fight off Africans because they saw what we did, just like Asians saw what you guys did to the Indians and get all worried that you'll invade them too... which you tried to do on a few occassions so far.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #388 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 5:00pm

We're a good humble people here Panther.
We won't rise up with guns to fight the British off and everyone else.
It's sad enough watching the British presence here hang itself  for it's crimes... alone, isolated - in a cell like a drunk Governor-General of self indulgence.
Watching the Prime Ministers chained like a criminal to serve like a slave to the USA President.

...no, we don't need guns here in Sahul - the most virulent region on the planet where 'suicide' is the name of the game.  Wink
Would you like an Irukanji laced Beer Panther Mate?
C'mon - its the ultimate Aussie tradition.  Wink

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #389 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 6:15pm

Panther wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:05pm:

You believe gun control works and guns are the problem, then there is no such thing as gun-control: you need complete gun bans!

Why would you settle for a little murder (or mass murder), when you could eliminate it all?

Every shooting 'event' offers politicians new opportunities for making us incrementally safer, through less freedom.

"Controlling" semi-auto rifles means you have to control semi-auto-pistols... and then revolvers, pump/lever action, then finally bolt/break action guns.

If guns are the cause, then there are no safe guns in the hands of your neighbors.

1. Gun restrictions limit the law abiding and do nothing to keep criminals from accessing guns.

2. If the innocent are disarmed, whether in their homes or in public, the criminals will have an advantage.     They get to choose the timing and the numbers of people when they strike.

3. If every single gun in America were totally destroyed & melted into railroad spikes for mass transit or    used for solar panel construction, people would still be murdered.

The "gun death" statistics would go to zero, but people would still be murdered.

You are the ones who are too afraid of defending yourselves.

Do you fear making your own decisions?

Don't you trust your good judgement, or the ability of your legislators to write acceptable and responsible self-defense and deadly-force laws?

You are handing the advantage over to your criminals and implying that Americans are cowards for not doing the same.

You're dreaming of lost glories again Panther! ... whilst you're here, neutered and stuck in Australia
...  Grin

Quote:
Too bad, she's got you by the balls
You can't get free at all
She's got your name
She's got your number
You're screaming like thunder
And you can't get away from it all
It's too bad, she's got you by the balls
You can't break loose at all

Short and Curlies
The Rolling Stones

America's choice to arm, doesn't prevent every innocent person from being harmed.
Australia's choice to restrict firearm ownership doesn't prevent every innocent person from being harmed.

Australians on the whole, are happy with their choice to be more cooperative than combative in life!
Cooperation definitely has it'd advantages. Sensible cooperation has powered our success in tackling covid.

Your 'all or nothing' way of thinking greatly precludes cooperation!

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2021 at 8:02pm by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 
Send Topic Print