Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28
Send Topic Print
⮞ Americans Exercise Their 2A Right to Firearms ⮜ (Read 22764 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞ Americans Exercise Their 2A Right to Firearms ⮜
Reply #135 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 1:42pm

Mortdooley wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 2:10am:
When they first announced the coming pandemic we bought over the counter medications for dehydration, congestion, fever and general flu/virus symptoms. We stayed away from anyone who didn't live under our roof. I see coverage of an outbreak but don't see any sign of one in the real world. I think we need a major house cleaning of elected officials who are on a major power trip. We went back to living life within the limits imposed on us after about two months. Aside from the submission masks life has returned to normal as long as you don't want to go certain places. 

Gee, nice to see you concerned for your fellow man, Mort.  Other people?  No, not your problem, hey?  No need to go to the supermarket?  No need to go to the Service Station and buy petrol?  No need to go to the Doctors?  The Lawyers?  The Candlestick makers, hey?  You grow all your own food do you? Slaughter all your own meat?  Seems you have no concern about what is happening to the rest of America, hey?  You're full of bullshit and it's leaking out your ears, mate.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Unelected people in Government can be a real problem because they are so hard to get rid of!

So who actually makes Government work, Mort?  No room for bureaucrats?  No room for the ordinary people who actually clean the streets, empty the garbage, lay the tar on the roads?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Looks like your America is pretty fooked. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
You need to get out more.  Read more of the MSM.  Mate, the bad guys have lost the election.  Biden has won.  He is your next el Presidente'

The MSM had destroyed their credibility, to watch them is to be misinformed! Biden hasn't stolen the election yet and if he does his only plan for us is to marginalize and replace us!

And so you remain ignorant of the broader issues facing your society, hey, Mort?  Rather bury your head in the sand.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
It appears you're willing to allow the Republicans to play party games but not Democrats.  Seems to me you're rather particular in your biases.  I would suggest that you need and most Americans as well, to grow up and actually allowing your Government to govern.

Not really I was quite upset when McCain and Romney were the nominees when the Primaries were so bias.

You mean the majority of voters spoke and you didn't agree with their results?  You really are in a minority.  A minority of one person.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes
Quote:
We need to shrink our government to about one tenth of its size but I know that will never happen! It is only going to grow until it collapses. 

You really are a loon, you realise?  Your Government is the size it needs to be to address all the programs that are in place, put there to answer the demands by the voters.   People cannot all address such things as vaccination (for example) as individuals.  Vaccination works for mass numbers.  You need to produce a "herd immunity".  The same goes for education, for roads, for garbage collection, you name it.  The more involved, the more efficient it is.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #136 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 2:00am

Quote:
Gee, nice to see you concerned for your fellow man, Mort.  Other people?  No, not your problem, hey?  No need to go to the supermarket?  No need to go to the Service Station and buy petrol?  No need to go to the Doctors?  The Lawyers?  The Candlestick makers, hey?  You grow all your own food do you? Slaughter all your own meat?  Seems you have no concern about what is happening to the rest of America, hey?  You're full of bullshit and it's leaking out your ears, mate.

I go to food stores all the time and our service stations are all self service. I have visited an eye doctor for a new prescription lately, no need to visit a lawyer. I have as many candles as I need. Actually I do grow some of my own food but the best I could do was an occasional Salad with store bought dressing and iced tea using water from my well. I believe in freedom of choice and if some want to continue to cower in their homes hiding from a low threat I can respect their choice.

Quote:
So who actually makes Government work, Mort?  No room for bureaucrats?  No room for the ordinary people who actually clean the streets, empty the garbage, lay the tar on the roads?

My garbage is picked up by a private company I pay directly. They also have contracts with local cities and can be replaced if their rates increase or services decline. The State repairs our Interstate Highway system and a Biden Presidency may have just one benefit. The construction zones where roads have been repaired or new ones built during this Administration could end and our road barriers removed. We need private contractors living up to their bid and finish date for all road construction!

Quote:
And so you remain ignorant of the broader issues facing your society, hey, Mort?  Rather bury your head in the sand.

I see and hear their bias propaganda, that doesn't mean I believe their slant on information.

Quote:
You mean the majority of voters spoke and you didn't agree with their results?

The numbers tell the real story, they don't add up and the people did not decide this election.

Quote:
Your Government is the size it needs to be to address all the programs that are in place, put there to answer the demands by the voters.   People cannot all address such things as vaccination (for example) as individuals.  Vaccination works for mass numbers.  You need to produce a "herd immunity".  The same goes for education, for roads, for garbage collection, you name it.  The more involved, the more efficient it is.

Our government is a hulking monster doing its best to control all aspects of our lives. The larger the government, the smaller the individual. Too many people ask too much of government and government is happy to take over the responsibilities. Education should be a local responsibility so  when the Citizen is unhappy with the quality of education their children receive the responsible person is local. No more excuses of "I don't make the rules". Jimmy Carter created the department of education, people somehow taught children to read and write before that.

Government is too big, too intrusive and too expensive the way it is run, as a necessary evil they could do better.

Do not fear your fellow citizen, they are better people than you believe and capable of more independent actions than you are comfortable with. They don't need a government boot up their asses to do the right thing.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #137 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:25pm

Mortdooley wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 2:00am:
I go to food stores all the time and our service stations are all self service. I have visited an eye doctor for a new prescription lately, no need to visit a lawyer. I have as many candles as I need. Actually I do grow some of my own food but the best I could do was an occasional Salad with store bought dressing and iced tea using water from my well. I believe in freedom of choice and if some want to continue to cower in their homes hiding from a low threat I can respect their choice.

A "low threat"?  I'm sure the millions of people around the world who have become infected by Covid disagree with you. The more 250,000 Americans who have died from this virus disagree with you.  You are a loon, Mort.  A complete loon. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
My garbage is picked up by a private company I pay directly. They also have contracts with local cities and can be replaced if their rates increase or services decline. The State repairs our Interstate Highway system and a Biden Presidency may have just one benefit. The construction zones where roads have been repaired or new ones built during this Administration could end and our road barriers removed. We need private contractors living up to their bid and finish date for all road construction!

Downunder local Government handles rubbish collection.  Invariably over the last 30 years they have let it as contracts to sub-contractors to actually do the work but they are paid via Council Rates ("taxes").  They do a good job.  Rarely miss a house and haul it away to landfill.  Taxes pay for services which no one originally wanted to pay themselves.  Contractors exist but they tend to be expensive for individauls, Mort.  We look to Government, local, state and federal, to fulfil most of our needs.  We band together to support such institutions.  We are happy with that situation (by and large).

Quote:
I see and hear their bias propaganda, that doesn't mean I believe their slant on information.

Looks like you have a problem.  You seem unable to differentiate between opinion and news.  Perhaps you are so backward you don't think there is a difference?  Roll Eyes

Quote:
The numbers tell the real story, they don't add up and the people did not decide this election.

They all seem to add up from my perspective, Mort.  I suppose that is the problem have no centralised authority which runs the elections.  Downunder we have the Electoral Commission.  It sorts out the seats (limits, boundares, etc). It runs the election.  It counts the votes.  It tables the results.  It does a good job.  It's results are honest and guess what, it's a Government institution.

Quote:
Our government is a hulking monster doing its best to control all aspects of our lives.

In otherwords it tries and makes you be a civilised citizen, right?  It tries to limit your excesses and to make you get along with your fellow citizens and not kill them, right?  It tries to educate your childred (more on that later), build your roads, your bridges, etc. and it tries to create an ordered society, rather than an anarchy?  Good on them.  They work their arses off for you and your just an ungrateful bastard.  Nice.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
The larger the government, the smaller the individual. Too many people ask too much of government and government is happy to take over the responsibilities. Education should be a local responsibility so  when the Citizen is unhappy with the quality of education their children receive the responsible person is local. No more excuses of "I don't make the rules". Jimmy Carter created the department of education, people somehow taught children to read and write before that.

But what were they taught, Mort?  40% of your population believe that the sun revolves around the earth, as taught in the Bible.  Hardly going to get anywhere with that sort of knowledge, now are you?  Americans are pig ignorant.  It shows whenever I discuss anything with them.  They live in their own little world and don't care about being so ignorant.  Carter's department of education was created to provide an overarching organisation that would ensure that all American children were taught the truth, facts about how the world works.  Sure, some teachers tried to do that but you ended up the loads of kids being kept in ignorance.  Ever hear of the "Monkey Trials"?  Evolution was put on trial.  How do you put a theory on trial?  By suppressing the truth.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Government is too big, too intrusive and too expensive the way it is run, as a necessary evil they could do better.

Then change the way it is run.  America is an anarchy.  It doesn't have to always be that way.
Quote:
Do not fear your fellow citizen, they are better people than you believe and capable of more independent actions than you are comfortable with. They don't need a government boot up their asses to do the right thing.

I don't fear them.  I join with them and have created a great society, an ordered society, a society where everybody lives free and happy, Mort.  Can you really say that about America, if you're honest?  No, I don't think so.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 8:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:25pm:

A "low threat"?  I'm sure the millions of people around the world who have become infected by Covid disagree with you. The more 250,000 Americans who have died from this virus disagree with you.  You are a loon, Mort.  A complete loon. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

Downunder local Government handles rubbish collection.  Invariably over the last 30 years they have let it as contracts to sub-contractors to actually do the work but they are paid via Council Rates ("taxes").  They do a good job.  Rarely miss a house and haul it away to landfill.  Taxes pay for services which no one originally wanted to pay themselves.  Contractors exist but they tend to be expensive for individauls, Mort.  We look to Government, local, state and federal, to fulfil most of our needs.  We band together to support such institutions.  We are happy with that situation (by and large).

Quote:

Looks like you have a problem.  You seem unable to differentiate between opinion and news.  Perhaps you are so backward you don't think there is a difference?  Roll Eyes

Quote:

They all seem to add up from my perspective, Mort.  I suppose that is the problem have no centralised authority which runs the elections.  Downunder we have the Electoral Commission.  It sorts out the seats (limits, boundares, etc). It runs the election.  It counts the votes.  It tables the results.  It does a good job.  It's results are honest and guess what, it's a Government institution.

Quote:
Our government is a hulking monster doing its best to control all aspects of our lives.

In otherwords it tries and makes you be a civilised citizen, right?  It tries to limit your excesses and to make you get along with your fellow citizens and not kill them, right?  It tries to educate your childred (more on that later), build your roads, your bridges, etc. and it tries to create an ordered society, rather than an anarchy?  Good on them.  They work their arses off for you and your just an ungrateful bastard.  Nice.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
The larger the government, the smaller the individual. Too many people ask too much of government and government is happy to take over the responsibilities. Education should be a local responsibility so  when the Citizen is unhappy with the quality of education their children receive the responsible person is local. No more excuses of "I don't make the rules". Jimmy Carter created the department of education, people somehow taught children to read and write before that.

But what were they taught, Mort?  40% of your population believe that the sun revolves around the earth, as taught in the Bible.  Hardly going to get anywhere with that sort of knowledge, now are you?  Americans are pig ignorant.  It shows whenever I discuss anything with them.  They live in their own little world and don't care about being so ignorant.  Carter's department of education was created to provide an overarching organisation that would ensure that all American children were taught the truth, facts about how the world works.  Sure, some teachers tried to do that but you ended up the loads of kids being kept in ignorance.  Ever hear of the "Monkey Trials"?  Evolution was put on trial.  How do you put a theory on trial?  By suppressing the truth.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Then change the way it is run.  America is an anarchy.  It doesn't have to always be that way.
Quote:

I don't fear them.  I join with them and have created a great society, an ordered society, a society where everybody lives free and happy, Mort.  Can you really say that about America, if you're honest?  No, I don't think so.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Gawd, you are an idiot.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #139 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 10:53pm

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 8:22pm:
Gawd, you are an idiot.

Anything valuable to add or are you just throwing more mud tonight, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #140 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 1:05am

Quote:
A "low threat"?  I'm sure the millions of people around the world who have become infected by Covid disagree with you. The more 250,000 Americans who have died from this virus disagree with you.

It is an amazing turn of events that deaths due to Heart disease, Cancer, diabetes, respiratory ailments and Alzheimer’s are down about as much as covid-19 is up!

John Hopkins University Assistant Program Director censored for her analysis of CDC data.

https://andmagazine.com/talk/2020/11/28/how-many-people-are-really-dying-in-this...

Quote:

My trash pickup never misses my house, I have no complaint with their service. Family that live within the city limits pay over $100 per month to the city for water and trash pickup. I pay $110 every three months and if I were not able to afford it I could always drop my trash off at a friends home. I am not  captive to a trash bill. If taxes pay for services no one wants to pay themselves that is just putting their money in a different government pocket. Contractors have to compete in the free enterprise system and must bid against each other which lowers prices. That is better than a captive customer base!

Quote:
Looks like you have a problem.  You seem unable to differentiate between opinion and news.  Perhaps you are so backward you don't think there is a difference?

People are inclined to seek the News that most closely reflects their views, that is probably why you believe we just had a fair, honest election. It has been very clear our MSM picked sides politically a long time ago. Just this morning I read in USAToday that this was the most honest election we have ever had. That is opinion passed off as News! Biden is no more the President-elect than you are until he is certified by the Electoral College not the Media.

Quote:

We just need to return to paper ballots with unobstructed poll watchers from all sides!

Quote:
But what were they taught, Mort?  40% of your population believe that the sun revolves around the earth, as taught in the Bible.  Hardly going to get anywhere with that sort of knowledge, now are you?  Americans are pig ignorant.  It shows whenever I discuss anything with them.  They live in their own little world and don't care about being so ignorant.  Carter's department of education was created to provide an overarching organisation that would ensure that all American children were taught the truth, facts about how the world works.  Sure, some teachers tried to do that but you ended up the loads of kids being kept in ignorance.  Ever hear of the "Monkey Trials"?  Evolution was put on trial.  How do you put a theory on trial?  By suppressing the truth.

That statement is absurd, I doubt you could find anyone who believes the Sun revolves around the Earth. Unfortunately our education system slants opinions of our children to believe there is some value in Socialism. Those who can afford it and want their children to get a quality education send them to Private Schools. Maybe we do live in our own little world because so much of the rest of it is so unimportant to us!

Quote:
America is an anarchy.  It doesn't have to always be that way

Where do I find this Anarchy you speak of, it all seems pretty peaceful and polite where I am?

Quote:
I don't fear them.  I join with them and have created a great society, an ordered society, a society where everybody lives free and happy, Mort.  Can you really say that about America, if you're honest?  No, I don't think so.

I can honestly say I wouldn't trade places with you, I'm already free and happy. Sometimes the local government isn't happy with me, I do enjoy twisting their tails from time to time. If they leave me alone, I leave them alone. There is always an uncontested position in local government, if they annoy me enough I may file as a candidate.

Lyndon Johnson called his social experiment the "Great Society", I think all it accomplished was create a welfare state where fathers in the home became unnecessary.

Words that should strike fear in the hearts of everyone is "I'm from the government and I am here to help"!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 7:48am

Quote:
Gee, nice to see you concerned for your fellow man, Mort.  Other people?  No, not your problem, hey?  No need to go to the supermarket?  No need to go to the Service Station and buy petrol?  No need to go to the Doctors?  The Lawyers?  The Candlestick makers, hey?  You grow all your own food do you? Slaughter all your own meat?  Seems you have no concern about what is happening to the rest of America, hey?  You're full of bullshit and it's leaking out your ears, mate.

Quote:
So who actually makes Government work, Mort?  No room for bureaucrats?  No room for the ordinary people who actually clean the streets, empty the garbage, lay the tar on the roads?

Quote:
And so you remain ignorant of the broader issues facing your society, hey, Mort?  Rather bury your head in the sand.

Quote:
You mean the majority of voters spoke and you didn't agree with their results?

Quote:
Your Government is the size it needs to be to address all the programs that are in place, put there to answer the demands by the voters.   People cannot all address such things as vaccination (for example) as individuals.  Vaccination works for mass numbers.  You need to produce a "herd immunity".  The same goes for education, for roads, for garbage collection, you name it.  The more involved, the more efficient it is.

Our government is a hulking monster doing its best to control all aspects of our lives. The larger the government, the smaller the individual. Too many people ask too much of government and government is happy to take over the responsibilities. Education should be a local responsibility so  when the Citizen is unhappy with the quality of education their children receive the responsible person is local. No more excuses of "I don't make the rules". Jimmy Carter created the department of education, people somehow taught children to read and write before that.

That's true of government in Australia. Government is Australia's number one employer. A country full of Karen's and Bwian's that have been indoctrinated to believe they can interfere with every aspect of our lives. They've even named themselves 'essential worker's. But they don't grow or make anything. Maybe if they give Bwian the OBE he craves, he'll go away.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #142 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:28pm

Mortdooley wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 1:05am:
It is an amazing turn of events that deaths due to Heart disease, Cancer, diabetes, respiratory ailments and Alzheimer’s are down about as much as covid-19 is up!

John Hopkins University Assistant Program Director censored for her analysis of CDC data.

COVID makes complications such as "heart disease", Diabetes, Cancer worse, Mort.  This is a scientific, medical FACT.  Not something concocted by fly-by-night conspiracinuts like you seem to like reading and spouting.

Quote:
My trash pickup never misses my house, I have no complaint with their service. Family that live within the city limits pay over $100 per month to the city for water and trash pickup. I pay $110 every three months and if I were not able to afford it I could always drop my trash off at a friends home. I am not  captive to a trash bill. If taxes pay for services no one wants to pay themselves that is just putting their money in a different government pocket. Contractors have to compete in the free enterprise system and must bid against each other which lowers prices. That is better than a captive customer base!

I wouldn't know what contractors charge downunder but I suspect it is more than the local council does, Mort.  Councils are run by the people for the people of the area.  Councillors are regularly elected to organised and overseas their services.
Quote:
People are inclined to seek the News that most closely reflects their views, that is probably why you believe we just had a fair, honest election. It has been very clear our MSM picked sides politically a long time ago. Just this morning I read in USAToday that this was the most honest election we have ever had. That is opinion passed off as News! Biden is no more the President-elect than you are until he is certified by the Electoral College not the Media.

Downunder we have the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) and SBS (Special Broadcasting Service).  Both are government run and in the latter case, partially funded by advertising.  Both offer truthful and honest reporting from domestic and overseas sources.  The ABC is the most trusted news service in Australia.  They do not reflect any real political biases.  They report what their correspondents tell them about what they see and understand about the countries they are reporting on.  The US Election was free and fair.  Even your own courts are telling you that.  You're problem is your mind is so closed you can't see it.  Your courts throw el Presidente' Trumps cases out of court.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Quote:
We just need to return to paper ballots with unobstructed poll watchers from all sides!

1) Get rid of all the computer voting machines/paper punch machines/etc.
2) Go back to pencil and paper voting.
3) Stop with the simplistic first-past-the-post voting system and adopt preferential voting.
4) Get a proper parliamentary system.

That might fix most of your gripes.  Take the states out of the electoral system.  Stop them from organising the election and it's counting.

Quote:
That statement is absurd, I doubt you could find anyone who believes the Sun revolves around the Earth.

[url=]Sure of that? [/url] Oh, wait its in the MSM. It must be "fake news", right?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Unfortunately our education system slants opinions of our children to believe there is some value in Socialism. Those who can afford it and want their children to get a quality education send them to Private Schools. Maybe we do live in our own little world because so much of the rest of it is so unimportant to us!

Your society is a "mixed economy" and has been for over 100 years, Mort.  It mixes socialism with capitalism as do most economies around the world.  Australia is a more socialised economy than yours and it doesn't do as any harm.  There is value in Socialism.  Just open your mind and see it. Roll Eyes

Quote:
Where do I find this Anarchy you speak of, it all seems pretty peaceful and polite where I am?

It is all around you, Mort.  It is why you love guns so much.  You refuse to do what the Government tells you, even if it is for your own good.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I can honestly say I wouldn't trade places with you, I'm already free and happy. Sometimes the local government isn't happy with me, I do enjoy twisting their tails from time to time. If they leave me alone, I leave them alone. There is always an uncontested position in local government, if they annoy me enough I may file as a candidate.

Do it.  It would be amusing watching you be defeated at the polls. Standing you'd be contradicting your own beliefs.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Lyndon Johnson called his social experiment the "Great Society", I think all it accomplished was create a welfare state where fathers in the home became unnecessary.

I think your nation's involvement in the Vietnam War stopped that experiment from succeeding.  It never was, America is too anarchic for it to work. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #143 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:38am

Quote:
COVID makes complications such as "heart disease", Diabetes, Cancer worse, Mort.  This is a scientific, medical FACT.  Not something concocted by fly-by-night conspiracinuts like you seem to like reading and spouting.

People in the last months of their lives that have the virus on them count as covid deaths. The rest of us are to live in fear over a 99.6% survivable virus! The Media and Government tells me that we are in the mist of a massive pandemic while I can't find any reality to back it up. The employee parking lots at the closest hospitals near me have more available parking then I have ever seen. Maybe it is because their clerical employees are working from home, or not?

Quote:
I wouldn't know what contractors charge downunder but I suspect it is more than the local council does, Mort.  Councils are run by the people for the people of the area.  Councillors are regularly elected to organised and overseas their services.

Competition always results in lower prices even for government services.

Quote:
Downunder we have the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) and SBS (Special Broadcasting Service).  Both are government run and in the latter case, partially funded by advertising.  Both offer truthful and honest reporting from domestic and overseas sources.  The ABC is the most trusted news service in Australia.  They do not reflect any real political biases.  They report what their correspondents tell them about what they see and understand about the countries they are reporting on.  The US Election was free and fair.  Even your own courts are telling you that.  You're problem is your mind is so closed you can't see it.  Your courts throw el Presidente' Trumps cases out of court

I know you are capable of simple math and web searches. The information is there, world leaders that refuse to acknowledge biden know what corrupt elections look like.

157,000,000+ are registered to vote, 137,000,000+ voted, 65% of people voted. Jo Jorgensen received 1.8 million votes, Donald Trump received more than 74 million, biden received (?) more than 80 million votes. That is almost every person voting in the Country. 65% is around 102 million, the math doesn't add up. It was so important to the Left to remove Donald Trump that the stolen election is on display, admit you support the steal. Don't expect me to believe you think this election reflects the will of the people!

Quote:
Your society is a "mixed economy" and has been for over 100 years, Mort.  It mixes socialism with capitalism as do most economies around the world.  Australia is a more socialised economy than yours and it doesn't do as any harm.  There is value in Socialism.  Just open your mind and see it.

Socialism is nothing but trickle up poverty!

Quote:
It is all around you, Mort.  It is why you love guns so much.  You refuse to do what the Government tells you, even if it is for your own good.

Don't worry about the guns, I follow the Law. I don't always follow the rules, the herd is usually wrong! As much as it tries government is not my Master!!!

Quote:
Do it.  It would be amusing watching you be defeated at the polls. Standing you'd be contradicting your own beliefs.

That's OK I wouldn't put any effort into it. Just file to be on the ballot, either Party would be as good as the other. I wouldn't expect to win but it would be fun if I did.

Quote:
I think your nation's involvement in the Vietnam War stopped that experiment from succeeding.  It never was, America is too anarchic for it to work.

No, it is alive and well still replacing traditional families with single mothers. Cradle to grave dependence on government.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #144 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 1:00am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:28pm:
[quote author=mortdooley link=1605225026/140#140 date=1606662309]

[quote]
Brian is a Normies Normy.

Nothing goes through his mind which hasn't been fact checked by CNN or WaPo or whatever crap he reads.

He has no opinions of his own and would never dare to delve outside the mainstream narrative on any subject. Such ideas are so threatening. Oh Dear!

As such hes not worth discussing any subject with. A digital clock has more personality.

Don't waste your time.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #145 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 1:02pm

Mortdooley wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:38am:
Quote:

People in the last months of their lives that have the virus on them count as covid deaths. The rest of us are to live in fear over a 99.6% survivable virus! The Media and Government tells me that we are in the mist of a massive pandemic while I can't find any reality to back it up. The employee parking lots at the closest hospitals near me have more available parking then I have ever seen. Maybe it is because their clerical employees are working from home, or not?

People die of Covid all the time, Mort.  Fool yourself as much as you like.  I follow the results of what Governments tell me.  Why would they lie, Mort?  Oh, that's right, to scare you into slavery, right?  You are a loon.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
Competition always results in lower prices even for government services.

You are assuming that contractors exist around every street corner.  Maybe in the US where the population is a hell of a lot larger.  Downunder we only have 24 million people spread over a continent roughly the same size as yours.  That is a lot of area.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I know you are capable of simple math and web searches. The information is there, world leaders that refuse to acknowledge biden know what corrupt elections look like.

157,000,000+ are registered to vote, 137,000,000+ voted, 65% of people voted. Jo Jorgensen received 1.8 million votes, Donald Trump received more than 74 million, biden received (?) more than 80 million votes. That is almost every person voting in the Country. 65% is around 102 million, the math doesn't add up. It was so important to the Left to remove Donald Trump that the stolen election is on display, admit you support the steal. Don't expect me to believe you think this election reflects the will of the people!

I really don't care.  Most states have certified that Biden won, Mort.  Take it up with your States' Governments - Republican and Democrat.  El Presidente' Trump lost the election.  QED.

Quote:
Socialism is nothing but trickle up poverty!

Believe what fantasies you want, Mort.  That means you cannot use roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, police, etc.  They are all paid for by the people for the people - socialism in otherwords.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Don't worry about the guns, I follow the Law. I don't always follow the rules, the herd is usually wrong! As much as it tries government is not my Master!!!

Tell you what, Mort.  You don't mention guns again, don't claim they guarantee your freedom, don't say Australia has been "disarmed", etc.  I won't mention them again to you, OK?  The problem is most American gun nuts assume that they are the only free people on the planet, because they have guns.  Guess, what?  It's bullshit.  I am entitled to believe that, no matter what you think about it.  I am not afraid of guns, I am afraid of the idiots who aren't willing to accept the will of the people.  OK?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
That's OK I wouldn't put any effort into it. Just file to be on the ballot, either Party would be as good as the other. I wouldn't expect to win but it would be fun if I did.

So, you'd contradict your own beliefs?  You couldn't stand, you can't sit if elected, that is contrary to your stated views on Government.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
No, it is alive and well still replacing traditional families with single mothers. Cradle to grave dependence on government.

*SIGH*.  I know you think that is the case but I am sure the reality is far different.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:40pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 1:00am:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1605225026/142#142 date=1606703311][quote author=mortdooley link=1605225026/140#140 date=1606662309]

Quote:
Brian is a Normies Normy.

Nothing goes through his mind which hasn't been fact checked by CNN or WaPo or whatever crap he reads.

He has no opinions of his own and would never dare to delve outside the mainstream narrative on any subject. Such ideas are so threatening. Oh Dear!

As such hes not worth discussing any subject with. A digital clock has more personality.

Don't waste your time.

I know, right? Brian doesn't fall for your virtue signalling lies.

So unfair, no?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #147 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 1:18am

Quote:
People die of Covid all the time, Mort.  Fool yourself as much as you like.  I follow the results of what Governments tell me.  Why would they lie, Mort?  Oh, that's right, to scare you into slavery, right?

Believing what the government tells you is your first mistake. They lie to shape your opinion!

Quote:
You are assuming that contractors exist around every street corner.  Maybe in the US where the population is a hell of a lot larger.  Downunder we only have 24 million people spread over a continent roughly the same size as yours.  That is a lot of area.

It shouldn't be a problem , we have 28 million people spread around Texas and never have a shortage of people who want to work.

Quote:
I really don't care.  Most states have certified that Biden won, Mort.  Take it up with your States' Governments - Republican and Democrat.  El Presidente' Trump lost the election.

Did he? He may ultimately lose the count but he didn't lose the election! There are so many obvious holes in that story that if this steal stands we have just been assured we need not ever vote for President again. The winner will be selected ahead of time. If Biden is inaugurated he will be the presidential occupant because he didn't win honestly.

Quote:
Believe what fantasies you want, Mort.  That means you cannot use roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, police, etc.  They are all paid for by the people for the people - socialism in otherwords.

That is a very broad and misleading definition for Public Works. By that definition any group of parishioners who raise money for a new Church are participating in socialism. 

Quote:
So, you'd contradict your own beliefs?  You couldn't stand, you can't sit if elected, that is contrary to your stated views on Government.

Hey, it worked for John McCain. He never stood for anything but more years in the Senate. Unlike him I would want to make a positive difference regardless of the Party line!

Quote:
I know you think that is the case but I am sure the reality is far different.

I understand the love of many for cradle to grave security but what are you going to do when the Left collapses America? Aside from believing it is a great thing until reality takes over! How is your Mandarin? You will benefit from knowing the language of your new Masters! 

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #148 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 1:37am

I would hate for people to miss this one so I am posting it again.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #149 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 8:44am

Mortdooley wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 1:37am:
I would hate for people to miss this one so I am posting it again.

YT, I'm convinced.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28
Send Topic Print