Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tunisian Attacks in France (Read 1039 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Tunisian Attacks in France
Oct 30th, 2020 at 5:47pm

https://www.9news.com.au/world/two-dead-several-injured-in-nice-stabbing-attack-...

Face of accused terror killer revealed after woman decapitated in Nice, France

The face of the man accused of decapitating a 60-year-old woman and killing two others in the French city of Nice, has been revealed.  Authorities earlier named the man as Brahim Aouissaoui, a 21-year-old Tunisian migrant.  A source in the Italian interior ministry told CNN that Aouissaoui first arrived in Europe on the southern Italian island of Lampedusa.  He arrived in France early this month, AFP reports.

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/MYY9bwgm7eULAFtt1TLskPspwDU=/292x166:1619x92...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Tunisian Attacks in France
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2020 at 5:52pm

And Moslems will do to the French,
what the Germans did to the Jews.

When Germany broke its Christian Cross (swastika),
so too will France lose its Christianity like a Notre Damned Cathedral burning down at the hands of Islam.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2020 at 6:17pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 30th, 2020 at 5:52pm:
And Moslems will do to the French,
what the Germans did to the Jews.

When Germany broke its Christian Cross (swastika),
so too will France lose its Christianity like a Notre Damned Cathedral burning down at the hands of Islam.

You might find that to be backwards there...

Sounds like this guy came there to launch an attack....

Fermez Les Portes!!  I can see a ban on Muslim immigration at this rate.... who will be first?  They bring their centuries old war to Europe, and Europe greets them with open arms...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 8:20am

Germany took a step forward away from the rest of Europe to genocide the Jews. Britain had to 'step up' to contend with Germany.

Now Britain 'steps back' (Brexit) and leaving France out in front to face the last great Jihad of a now faded Empire of past glories. Other European nations will wash their hands of it and step back from a France that still held on to the fact that they were equally 'Politically' worthy to contend with Britain even on an United Nations level of 'importance'.

Germany broke its cross and threw away its Christianity after they discovered that the Jews had been lying all along.
France will have its Christianity taken from them like a burning Cathedral. Germany had a Prophet (Hitler), now France will produce a 'Messiah' (same thing, other people step back and leave that person out in front as the 'sacrifice').

...later it will Italy's turn and finally Britain's itself.

You Whities all gotta 'pay up' for using Brown Man's Middle-Eastern Religion to advance yourselves around the world with your colonisation, etc. Time to cough up the Christianity and hand it back, eh Wink

North America is much like the Middle-East.
Now you see the Moslem Lefties/BLMs/MEdia/etc rising over there with their Holy Jihad of destruction.

...they too want their 'sacrificial lamb' (Messiah)  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 8:46am

Religion of peace and feminism, innit?  Spreading joy and happiness wherever it goes...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 8:55am

Monotheism is a Mechanism.
It helps make the Human World turn with the world around the sun.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 9:44pm

religion

... taking the fun out of fundamentalism and putting the mental in

for thousands of years now!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 9:27am

What really puzzles me and leaves me dumb founded is how a young person with their whole life ahead of them can buy into this bullshit of martyrdom and taking out as many innocent infidels as is possible to get into heaven with 72 virgins.

Can that really be the driving force behind the mind of a terrorist that he will be fornicating in heaven with 72 virgins, a quick google and the 72 virgins turns out to be a myth and denied by Muslim scholars, it certainly doesn’t appear in the Koran and appears to be a hearsay passed on by one solitary Imam that has now become folklore amongst terrorist organisations.

The only thing I can put it down to is these people that are selected to carry out terrorist plots killing innocent people must have a very low self-esteem of themselves be an outcast in society and have a very low level of IQ although I’m sure university students have also strapped on a bomb and blown themselves up in the name of Allah.

I know for a fact that Muslims can marry their first cousins which can lead amongst a host of other things to mental retardation, is this the sort of person that is selected to strap on a bomb or kill innocent people with a machine gun, or is it simply a person that has nothing to live for and wants to take as many people as he or she can leaving this world.

It could also be a person who as a child has been traumatised by war maybe seeing his whole family killed before his or her eyes and then nurtured and taken advantage of by terrorists.

There are many more scenarios one could think of as to "why" but the bottom line is imo we will never be able to understand the mind of a terrorist.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2020 at 5:44pm

Middle-East long ago in the sands of time.
Where a Green Reptillian South American claimed Rulership over all the Brown little Librarians and their books, with his might weapons of Military power. He became Emperor of the Olive-Green and ruler of the Brown bookworms of Dunes.  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print