Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Samuel Paty beheading, in the wake of..... (Read 12303 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Samuel Paty beheading, in the wake of.....
Reply #60 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 7:30pm

freediver wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 6:19pm:
Nice to Brian celebrating the beheading of Samuel Paty with even more vapid spineless apologising for Islam.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Looks like you're peeking out from under your bridge again, FD.  Tsk, tsk.  Erecting strawman arguments again?  Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 9:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 7:26pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 4:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 3:47pm:
we have excellent counter-terrorism efforts, they spend their time on the Islamists who might cause problems

White flag accepted

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well at least you're willing to admit there's Islamists who might cause problems, so that's a good start - but why do we need Islamists in Australia who might cause problems ?, that's the point we're making, and also why the police need to be searching for them day in day out. It would be better if those potential trouble makers weren't here in the first place. With the experience that the Immigration Dept has, it shouldn't be to hard to weed them out before they even come here

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 10:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 9:52pm:
we have excellent counter-terrorism efforts, they spend their time on the Islamists who might cause problems

White flag accepted

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Well at least you're willing to admit there's Islamists who might cause problems, so that's a good start - but why do we need Islamists in Australia who might cause problems ?, that's the point we're making, and also why the police need to be searching for them day in day out. It would be better if those potential trouble makers weren't here in the first place. With the experience that the Immigration Dept has, it shouldn't be to hard to weed them out before they even come here

Many Islamists develop their views WRT to Islamism as they grow older and enter adolescence.  The often come under the sway of Imams who hold, shall we say, "peculiar" views WRT to Islam and how Muslims should interact with non-believers.  Now, if Immigration asked the right questions and weeded out the Imams with those views then the threat from Islamists would decrease markedly.  However, as the Federal Government is not allowed to interfere with religion or religious beliefs, it becomes a whole lot harder.   Then you have the group which sounds off bit never implements their beliefs.

I have always said that Islamist Terrorists are a problem but we should not throw out the baby with the bathwater.  Most Muslims are mature enough and intelligent enough to not want what the Islamists are peddling.  We should cultivate those people, rather than just damn them all as Jihadi Terrorists.   I remember 30 years ago, most right-wingers were happy to support the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.  Guess what the root word for Mujahideen is?  It is Jihad.  Funny that, hey?

Unlike Agatha and yourself, I have had considerable interaction with Muslims.  I have served with/studied with/worked with them.  They have been in the main, law-abiding, well behaved, moderate people.  I do not see the reason to persecute them for their religious beliefs.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 11:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 10:56pm:

White flag accepted

Many Islamists develop their views WRT to Islamism as they grow older and enter adolescence.  The often come under the sway of Imams who hold, shall we say, "peculiar" views WRT to Islam and how Muslims should interact with non-believers.  Now, if Immigration asked the right questions and weeded out the Imams with those views then the threat from Islamists would decrease markedly.  However, as the Federal Government is not allowed to interfere with religion or religious beliefs, it becomes a whole lot harder.   Then you have the group which sounds off bit never implements their beliefs.

I have always said that Islamist Terrorists are a problem but we should not throw out the baby with the bathwater.  Most Muslims are mature enough and intelligent enough to not want what the Islamists are peddling.  We should cultivate those people, rather than just damn them all as Jihadi Terrorists.   I remember 30 years ago, most right-wingers were happy to support the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.  Guess what the root word for Mujahideen is?  It is Jihad.  Funny that, hey?

Unlike Agatha and yourself, I have had considerable interaction with Muslims.  I have served with/studied with/worked with them.  They have been in the main, law-abiding, well behaved, moderate people.  I do not see the reason to persecute them for their religious beliefs.

Served with them? What do you pull pints wth them at the Uni bar?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 11:20pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 11:04pm:

White flag accepted

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I had a baggy green skin for 10 years.  What have you ever done for Australia except to be a troll?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 11:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 11:20pm:

White flag accepted

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I had a baggy green skin for 10 years.  What have you ever done for Australia except to be a troll?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fuel requisitioner for the Reserves? You're my hero.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 1:24am

Now, if Immigration asked the right questions and weeded out the Imams with those views then the threat from Islamists would decrease markedly.

That's right, good on ya

However, as the Federal Government is not allowed to interfere with religion or religious beliefs, it becomes a whole lot harder.

They don't have to worry about religion because it's the potential for violence that is the concern, and that's why the AFP is on the job, tracking those guys who might commit terrorist acts

I have always said that Islamist Terrorists are a problem but we should not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

We don't need Islamist terrorists in Australia. Why would you want them here?

Unlike Agatha and yourself, I have had considerable interaction with Muslims.

Don't assume I haven't interacted with Muslims, I worked with several, I was taunted when they found out I sent a sizable donation to Pauline's lawyers to help with her appeal against her shaky conviction. Of course you know she was successful in that. It was a test for those johnny-come-lately muslims, rather than maintain good workplace relations, they became hostile, all over a donation to help a woman out, but then again, we know what muslim men think of women, especially Aussie women, the Skaf brothers will tell you all about them

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 1:59pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 11:24pm:

White flag accepted

Oh, dearie, dearie me.  You have failed to answer the question asked of you, Hammer.  Stop sneaking out from under your bridge and face up to what is required of you like a man, not a Troll.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 2:08pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 27th, 2020 at 1:24am:
Now, if Immigration asked the right questions and weeded out the Imams with those views then the threat from Islamists would decrease markedly.

That's right, good on ya

Why?  Because I recognise a small problem exists especially for Islamophobes who make no effort to differentiate Muslims from Islamists?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes
Quote:
However, as the Federal Government is not allowed to interfere with religion or religious beliefs, it becomes a whole lot harder.

They don't have to worry about religion because it's the potential for violence that is the concern, and that's why the AFP is on the job, tracking those guys who might commit terrorist acts

When they are informed who needs watching by the ordinary, everyday, moderate, law- abiding Muslims who you seek to lump in with the Islamists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Quote:
I have always said that Islamist Terrorists are a problem but we should not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

We don't need Islamist terrorists in Australia. Why would you want them here?

Where have I suggested I want them here?  Erecting a strawman argument?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Unlike Agatha and yourself, I have had considerable interaction with Muslims.

Don't assume I haven't interacted with Muslims, I worked with several, I was taunted when they found out I sent a sizable donation to Pauline's lawyers to help with her appeal against her shaky conviction. Of course you know she was successful in that. It was a test for those johnny-come-lately muslims, rather than maintain good workplace relations, they became hostile, all over a donation to help a woman out, but then again, we know what muslim men think of women, especially Aussie women, the Skaf brothers will tell you all about them

[/quote]

You mean you donated a few dollars to the what was required by a millionairess  to avoid the consequences of her actions?  A woman who was so stupid she didn't understand the consequences of signing a piece of paper that lied about how many members her political party actually had?   A woman who was so pig ignorant that she needed the word, "Xenophobic" explained to her on TV?  A woman who has ridden a wave of Xenophobia and Racism which she managed to make it back into the Senate after not campaigning in several elections and pocketing the money the AEC gave to her?    Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems you got done, Bias.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2020 at 4:42pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 4:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2020 at 2:08pm:
You mean you donated a few dollars to the what was required by a millionairess  to avoid the consequences of her actions?  A woman who was so stupid she didn't understand the consequences of signing a piece of paper that lied about how many members her political party actually had?   A woman who was so pig ignorant that she needed the word, "Xenophobic" explained to her on TV?  A woman who has ridden a wave of Xenophobia and Racism which she managed to make it back into the Senate after not campaigning in several elections and pocketing the money the AEC gave to her?    Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems you got done, Bias.  Funny that, hey?

That response was predictable, just supposition and conjecture, and it means nothing coming from a hostile socialist as you are

You're no better than the hostile muslims I worked with

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 4:44pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 27th, 2020 at 4:16pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2020 at 2:08pm:
You mean you donated a few dollars to the what was required by a millionairess  to avoid the consequences of her actions?  A woman who was so stupid she didn't understand the consequences of signing a piece of paper that lied about how many members her political party actually had?   A woman who was so pig ignorant that she needed the word, "Xenophobic" explained to her on TV?  A woman who has ridden a wave of Xenophobia and Racism which she managed to make it back into the Senate after not campaigning in several elections and pocketing the money the AEC gave to her?    Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems you got done, Bias.  Funny that, hey?

That response was predictable, just supposition and conjecture, and it means nothing coming from a hostile socialist as you are

Ah, so speaking the truth is something you don't like facing, Bias?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
You're no better than the hostile muslims I worked with

I think Pauline started the hostility and you've just followed suit, Bias.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 5:56pm

Some of the beheaders are on watch list but most aren't. So there is no 'baby', it's all bathwater.

Supporting the Mujahadeen IN Afghanistan because they are killing your enemy over their  is not the same as importing them here so they can kill us - who are just as much their enemy as our enemies were back then - infidels.

Adherence to Islam is incompatible with openness and freedoms. Samuel Paty would be alive today if it was compatible. So would countless other Western, African, Asian victims of Islamic barbarians who have been killed by Muslims  - yes, Muslims, not 'Islamists' - in 'defence' of Islam and Mohammed.

Just imagine what your reaction would be If Westerners defended their beliefs and values with the same conviction and intolerant fury and savagery as Muslims kill and terrorise non-Muslims in the name of defending their Islam.

But the West is not barbaric like Muslims. There would be NO Muslims in the West if Westerners behaved and reacted like Muslims. Yet you still blame the West and defend Muslim barbarity.  Muslims are not persecuted by anyone in the West. Disdain and criticism are not 'persecution'. Exaggerating like an eotionally incontinent Muslim doesn't make your charges of 'persecution' and 'Islamophobia' valid or credible.
BECAUSE there is no persecution and islamohobia is why nothing ever happens except more and more Muslim atrocities in the West.

Maybe it is time to make make Muslims accountable for what happens in their name. They facilitate Islamic terrorist - or is it you, Bbwian, white Western agitator for Islamic separatism??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #72 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 6:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2020 at 4:44pm:

Ah, so speaking the truth is something you don't like facing, [to OzPol poster]?

Here [below] we have Brian_Ross,     setting an example to other posters on OzPol, about the importance of truth and honesty.

------- >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1603191255/5#5

« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2020 at 6:19pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 6:14pm

Frank wrote on Oct 27th, 2020 at 5:56pm:

Some of the beheaders are on watch list but most aren't. So there is no 'baby', it's all bathwater.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Typical blanket response, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  I reckon all Immigrants should be expelled from Australia.  There is the gangway, off you go.  Remember, I grew here, you flew here, mate.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Supporting the Mujahadeen IN Afghanistan because they are killing your enemy over their  is not the same as importing them here so they can kill us - who are just as much their enemy as our enemies were back then - infidels.

Really?  And there I was always under the impression that the Mujahadeen were heroes.  Heroes that you supported, Soren.   BTW, the word is "there", not "their", your talking about a location, not a person.  I suppose that English isn't your native language, is it, mate.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
Adherence to Islam is incompatible with openness and freedoms. Samuel Paty would be alive today if it was compatible. So would countless other Western, African, Asian victims of Islamic barbarians who have been killed by Muslims  - yes, Muslims, not 'Islamists' - in 'defence' of Islam and Mohammed.

And yet it wasn't one of his students who murdered him, Soren.  It was one of your sort, a filthy Immigrant.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Just imagine what your reaction would be If Westerners defended their beliefs and values with the same conviction and intolerant fury and savagery as Muslims kill and terrorise non-Muslims in the name of defending their Islam.

They would be as ignorant and as foolish as Islamists are, Soren.  As ignorance and as foolish as Immigrants are about Australia's way of life.  You obviously need a massive transfusion of Australianness.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
But the West is not barbaric like Muslims. There would be NO Muslims in the West if Westerners behaved and reacted like Muslims. Yet you still blame the West and defend Muslim barbarity.  Muslims are not persecuted by anyone in the West. Disdain and criticism are not 'persecution'. Exaggerating like an eotionally incontinent Muslim doesn't make your charges of 'persecution' and 'Islamophobia' valid or credible.
BECAUSE there is no persecution and islamohobia is why nothing ever happens except more and more Muslim atrocities in the West.

What you do is persecution, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, remember you flew here, I grew here.  Time to think about that gangplank, hey?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Maybe it is time to make make Muslims accountable for what happens in their name. They facilitate Islamic terrorist - or is it you, Bbwian, white Western agitator for Islamic separatism??

Some Muslims do.  Most Muslims don't.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 7:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 11:24pm:

White flag accepted

Oh, dearie, dearie me.  You have failed to answer the question asked of you, Hammer.  Stop sneaking out from under your bridge and face up to what is required of you like a man, not a Troll.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stop hiding behind faux patriotism. Playing army games in the Duke of Edinburgh doesn't make you more Australian, champ.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Send Topic Print