Yes    
  16 (50.0%)
No    
  16 (50.0%)

Total votes: 32
« Created by: Brian Ross on: Oct 22nd, 2020 at 3:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Teaching, the lazy and least accountable job. (Read 27480 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Teaching, the lazy and least accountable job.
Reply #90 - Oct 25th, 2020 at 5:10pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 25th, 2020 at 4:47pm:

Well, in my day we had fun, lived life and were happy.

And now you are an old misery guts who doesnt have a good word for anyone or anything and makes up stories to inflate his own ego on the internet. Youve come a long way.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Oct 25th, 2020 at 5:51pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 25th, 2020 at 8:03am:
But its you that is making an idiot of yourself.

no, I'm really not. Unlike you I can count my change correctly.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #92 - Oct 25th, 2020 at 6:06pm

Trolls, trolls everywhere.

Neither the bid stupid one horned animal, nor the idiot without enough intelligence to invent a name other than John Smith are can focus on the subject, instead they simply attempt to point score on an insignificant point.

The topic is about teachers inability to teach.

Perhaps, if you feel the need, you can use my omission of 5c as trivial, as an example of poor teaching.
Be my guest.

Otherwise, stick to the subject.

Or, perhaps you are both enamoured with some teacher and feel the need to derail the topic in order to protect the ineptitude of teachers.

Who could possibly dare to delve into the twisted logic that resides in your sock masters tiny mind.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #93 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 8:06am

well well well.

Interesting eh?

Not only sneaky, but gutless as well.

Quote:
Course is still on the a-gender
EXCLUSIVE
CLARISSA BYE

AN officially endorsed gender fluidity training course for public school teachers that tells them not to inform parents if their student “comes out” is still being offered by the NSW Teachers Federation.
Despite telling The Daily Telegraph last week the webinar had been pulled from the accredited teacher training courses, education bosses have since backtracked, admitting they were wrong.
And Education Minister Sarah Mitchell (below) was forced to correct the official record in NSW parliament about the matter, saying her earlier statements on the controversial course were in error.
The course, dubbed the “LGBTIQ Inc l u s i v e S c h o o l s ” course, tells teachers “gender is a social construct”, instructs them to put “trans flags” up in classrooms and warns them not to tell school counsellors or parents if a student “comes out”.
The course also tells educators to go to the union for links to articles encouraging teenagers to “Play with Your Gender Expression”, including explicit instructions on “tucking your penis” and buying “binders” online to flatten chests.
The body that authorises the teacher training courses, the NSW Education Standards Authority, said it had made a “factual error” about the course last week.
“LGBTIQ Inclusive Schools” was not closed by the NSW Teachers Federation,” CEO Paul Martin said.
“NESA acknowledges also incorrectly advising the minister regarding the status of this course offered by the NSW Teachers Federation.
“NESA has apologised unreservedly for the error.”
One Nation MP Mark Latham, who revealed the contents of the course that has sparked community uproar, said if a public servant causes a minister to mislead parliament “they should be out the door”.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 7:24pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 25th, 2020 at 6:06pm:

yes, your teachers ... but I think it has more to do with you than with them

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #95 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 7:37pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 7:24pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 25th, 2020 at 6:06pm:

yes, your teachers ... but I think it has more to do with you than with them

Still nothing to add of any worth troll?

You are a scientific miracle.

Surviving on less than one functioning brain cell.

Now.
If you cannot contribute to the topic.

Go bother your mommy.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 8:06pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 7:37pm:

you've never added anything of worth to any topic, only hatred and vitriol .... why do you expect different from others?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #97 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 6:24am

Yep.

They have 12 months to set up exams and yet still stuff it up.

The Australian education system mantra.

"Keep em stupid tech them dum"

The stupidity of teachers and the educaytion department knows no bounds.

These kids futures are on the line, but the LAZY no hoper teachers didnt even check the papers before the exams.

Teaching, the lazy profession
The profession requiring the lowest entry requirement
The profession that is destroying Australia.

Quote:
   Exam doesn’t add up for maths students
CHRISTOPHER HARRIS
HSC students were blindsided and left “very upset” after they faced numerous unintended hurdles in their examination papers on Monday.
An extra booklet for Standard Maths students given out at the beginning of the exam befuddled some examinees, and a bizarre extended question about crickets chirping left them utterly confused.
This year’s mathematics exam was a radical departure from previous years following a syllabus shake-up and changes that meant there would be questions common to both the Standard Maths and Advanced Maths courses.
Normally the two courses have entirely different content, but this year in a bid to make the two subjects comparable in terms of final marks, students were tested on common content across both syllabuses.
Mathematical Association of NSW president Karen McDaid said according to feedback from teachers, students found the last question in the standard paper about crickets agonising.
That question asked students to “Calculate the number of chirps expected in a 15-second interval when the temperature is 19° Celsius’’.
Ms McDaid also said that an extra Standard Maths booklet provided to students was not expected.
“Concerns raised about the two booklets from the extended response, some teachers said that the second booklet threw the students as they were not expecting two booklets,” she said.
“This was not part of the instructions for what students should expect in the exam.’’

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #98 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 6:48am

John Smith wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 8:06pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 26th, 2020 at 7:37pm:

you've never added anything of worth to any topic, only hatred and vitriol .... why do you expect different from others?

He may be a 'Redneck' in his views (Are yours Gay, Yobbo or Wanker in return?). But Valkie is a very 'Australian' and patriotic person. He might fight like a Akkadian compared to a Spartan, but he'll still fight the Persians despite his handicap of just 300.

That's what I like about Valkie. So what if he's the little Hooker, Rover, 3-pointer, etc in the team.
He's still Australian.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #99 - Oct 27th, 2020 at 7:42am

no - the police need the lowest entry requirement

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Phi

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Oct 28th, 2020 at 1:16pm

The whole of Oz is owned and controlled by foreigners after the ageing generations sold it to them.

The younger generations have no future other than as social service recipients.

What's the point of teaching them anything?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #101 - Nov 6th, 2020 at 6:23am

It seems that teachers are as lazy and incompetent as I have said.

More need to be sacked.

Quote:
   Teachers playing hooky get sack
CHRISTOPHER HARRIS & JAKE McCALLUM

A RECORD number of dud teachers have been sacked for failing to turn up to school — in some cases for years.
A Department of Education review by a workforce transition team this year identified 321 public school teachers who had effectively deserted their positions.
“This review resulted in a large number of staff being deemed as having abandoned their employment and were terminated as a result,” a note accompanying the data said.
By comparison, last year only 10 teachers were terminated by the Department of Education.
Parent groups welcomed the purge of staff who were no longer teaching in classrooms nor officially fired, saying it would free up space for enthusiastic young teachers to secure a permanent job.
This year a total of 2394 public school teachers left the workforce, including those who were terminated, along with 850 who have resigned, 1152 retirees and 44 who were medically retired. The numbers include 26 who died.
NSW P&C Federation president Tim Spencer said the highly unionised workforce meant it was difficult to get rid of dud teachers and welcomed the push to clear the decks.
“It is challenging for a principal to deal with staff who either just don’t turn up to work or go on prolonged stress leave, they have to replace them with casuals,” he said.
“(There) has to be a reasonable and rational discussion as to why that person is not performing their role just like it would be in any other workplace.”
Secondary Principals’ Council president Craig Petersen said some teachers simply would never return from annual leave and the Department of Education had no mechanism to fire them. “These are people we haven’t seen for months and terms and, in extreme cases, years,” he said.
A department spokesman said letters were sent to teachers seeking an explanation for their unauthorised absence. “The teachers who did not respond, or did not provide a valid reason for their absence, were terminated,” he said.
Shadow education spokeswoman Prue Car said more needed to be done to keep good teachers in schools following 850 resignations. “It’s concerning there is no proper plan to keep our best and brightest teachers,” she said.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Nov 6th, 2020 at 8:36pm

SO they fired people that were no longer working?

Awesome! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #103 - Nov 6th, 2020 at 8:48pm

Just shows how desperate the troll is.  He quotes a US newspaper report and doesn't provide a link to it to hide that it is a US newspaper report.  Tsk, tsk, such dishonesty, such well, troll like behaviour.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #104 - Nov 7th, 2020 at 7:41am

who says socks keep getting separated in the wash.

Here is a pair of socks working in tandem.

Obviously there is a link between them, both are somewhat deficient in the intelligence department

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Send Topic Print