Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
THE NEGLECTED DUTY - contains all the ideological (Read 4139 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: THE NEGLECTED DUTY - contains all the ideological
Reply #15 - Oct 15th, 2020 at 1:25pm

Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2020 at 8:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:45pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

The majority of Muslims are peaceful, industrious people, Moses, despite all the bullshit you love to spread.
  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's  the jihadist among them that are a worry.

You dont need all the muslims to be bin ladens. But you wouldn't have bin ladens without muslims.

The moslem communities around the world are the 'ponds' in which the Bin Ladens [active militant ISLAMISTS] swim.

The 1st, harbour the 2nd.

The moslem communities around the world sustain and resource the active militant ISLAMISTS [in their midst], while portraying their community as being benign.

"The majority of Muslims are peaceful, industrious people,...."

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [followers of ISLAM] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever      any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Oct 15th, 2020 at 2:03pm

Boring, read it all before...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 15th, 2020 at 5:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2020 at 2:03pm:

And still have no answer other than avoiding with a yawn.

Your yawn is the equivalent of your head in the sand. You project yawn, we see your head in the sand (or up your arse).
Semiotics in practice, innit. The sign and the signified.

« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2020 at 5:52pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Oct 15th, 2020 at 7:19pm

Frank wrote on Oct 15th, 2020 at 5:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2020 at 2:03pm:

And still have no answer other than avoiding with a yawn.

Your yawn is the equivalent of your head in the sand. You project yawn, we see your head in the sand (or up your arse).
Semiotics in practice, innit. The sign and the signified.

Nothing original there, Soren.  Boring, read it all before...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 8:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 4:08pm:
Jihad watch?  WOFTAM site.  Tsk, tsk.  Islamophobia writ large.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muslim Migrant Who Refused Woman’s Handshake Denied Citizenship by German Judge
A good thing. (It will likely be overturned on appeal, sadly)

Stilll, Muslims' 'infidelophobia' must be confronted and eradicated in the West.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 9:54pm

Bertie wrote on Oct 20th, 2020 at 8:58pm:
Jihad watch?  WOFTAM site.  Tsk, tsk.  Islamophobia writ large.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stilll, Muslims' 'infidelophobia' must be confronted and eradicated in the West.

What makes you think that the "infidels" (a fine Western European word BTW) are correct in their thinking?  I find it interesting that you assume, automatically, it appears, that Muslim thinking is wrong.  Why?  Where do you intend stopping?  Why not eradicate the Western rejection of people of differing religions such as Islam?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 10:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2020 at 9:54pm:

What makes you think that the "infidels" (a fine Western European word BTW) are correct in their thinking?

I find it interesting that you assume, automatically, it appears, that Muslim thinking is wrong.

Why?  Where do you intend stopping?  Why not eradicate the Western rejection of people of differing religions such as Islam?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"I find it interesting that you assume, automatically, it appears, that Muslim thinking is wrong."

brian,

Why is 'moslem thinking' wrong ?

Because 'moslem thinking' accepts ISLAM and ISLAMIC totalitarianism and ISLAMIC exclusivity [enforced with genocide of those who resist the spread of the influence of ISLAM].

SUPPORTING EVIDENCES.....

------- >

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76

Koran 8:20-22
Koran 5:59-60
Koran 47:33-35

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

ARGUMENT;
Wherever in the world ISLAM is permitted to spread, ISLAM 'produces' conflict, and dead people, AND POVERTY [where there are no natural resources, like oil].

ISLAM, is the 'causation', of conflict, and of many, many 'dead people', AND POVERTY.

i.e.
Death 'proceeds',    ....from the 'cause' of coming into close proximity with moslems and choosing to reject the PRIMACY of ISLAMIC law.

----- >

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 10:26pm

MORE SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.....

------- >

Quote:
France: Islamic preacher issued death fatwa against teacher who was beheaded for showing Muhammad cartoons
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/10/france-islamic-preacher-issued-death-fatwa-ag...

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Oct 21st, 2020 at 5:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2020 at 9:54pm:

What makes you think that the "infidels" (a fine Western European word BTW) are correct in their thinking?  I find it interesting that you assume, automatically, it appears, that Muslim thinking is wrong.  Why?  Where do you intend stopping?  Why not eradicate the Western rejection of people of differing religions such as Islam?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are you fetishising 'acceptance'?

Muslims do not accept non-Muslim as equal. Why admit them into a polity that doesn't require its members to set aside sectarianism and treat people on merit? Muslim behead Western natives even though they have been given protection. Why give protection t people who kill you for wh you are?

Why tolerate and accept as equal the intolerant Muslims, in short?  You seem to be hung up on 'tolerance', no matter how much those people you tolerate are killing you.
Looks crazy/ideological/self-hating to me.

I don't know what your culture or values are but you look to be in an unseemly haste to surrender them all to Islam.i

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Oct 21st, 2020 at 6:35pm

Bertie wrote on Oct 21st, 2020 at 5:57pm:

Because it is what all of us crave?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Quote:
Muslims do not accept non-Muslim as equal.

Funny, all the Muslims I have served with/studied with/worked with have accepted me as their "equal".  How many Muslims do you know?  How many have you met?  Zero?  It appears so.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why admit them into a polity that doesn't require its members to set aside sectarianism and treat people on merit?

No society treats it's people merely on "merit".  Other factors are allowed to intervene, even in Australia.  Money, education, employment/unemployment/etc.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Muslim behead Western natives even though they have been given protection. Why give protection t people who kill you for wh you are?

Some do, most do not.  Why should we allow the actions of a tiny minority colour our perceptions of the overwhelming majority?  Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why tolerate and accept as equal the intolerant Muslims, in short?  You seem to be hung up on 'tolerance', no matter how much those people you tolerate are killing you.

I'd suggest the same for Islamophobes like you.  You appear to know no Muslims at all but you allow yourself to let your attitudes to be coloured by prejudice.

Quote:
I don't know what your culture or values are but you look to be in an unseemly haste to surrender them all to Islam.

And you seem to be in an unseemly haste to illustrate all that is wrong headed about Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Oct 24th, 2020 at 6:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2020 at 6:35pm:
Bertie wrote on Oct 21st, 2020 at 5:57pm:

Because it is what all of us crave?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Quote:
Muslims do not accept non-Muslim as equal.

Funny, all the Muslims I have served with/studied with/worked with have accepted me as their "equal".  How many Muslims do you know?  How many have you met?  Zero?  It appears so.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why admit them into a polity that doesn't require its members to set aside sectarianism and treat people on merit?

No society treats it's people merely on "merit".  Other factors are allowed to intervene, even in Australia.  Money, education, employment/unemployment/etc.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Muslim behead Western natives even though they have been given protection. Why give protection t people who kill you for wh you are?

Some do, most do not.  Why should we allow the actions of a tiny minority colour our perceptions of the overwhelming majority?  Roll Eyes

Quote:

I'd suggest the same for Islamophobes like you.  You appear to know no Muslims at all but you allow yourself to let your attitudes to be coloured by prejudice.

Quote:
I don't know what your culture or values are but you look to be in an unseemly haste to surrender them all to Islam.

And you seem to be in an unseemly haste to illustrate all that is wrong headed about Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

A French teacher in France is beheaded by a Muslim in 2020 for showing a cartoon to a class of middle schoolers when discussing freedom of speech in the Republic that prides itself in secularism - the republic that was the Most Catholic Kingdom in Christendom until 1789.

But you do not see anything but 'Islamophobia' when people point out just how outrageous and intolerable it is.

I don't think you have a serious bone in your body.  What is special about Muslim sensibilities that you are so keen to defend, even in the face of gruesome murders? For you to sally forth and defend such Muslim atrocities just because not every single one of them is doing it is sick and cynical and despicable.
You ask me how many Muslims I know. I ask you - if M Paty was your brother or father or teacher or friend, would you be so flippant and dismissive of his murder  How many victims of Muslim violence DO YOU KNOW??i

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Oct 24th, 2020 at 7:27pm

I have many "serious bones" in my body, Agatha.  You appear to subscribe to Islamophobia.  You have failed to answer the key question I asked.

"How many Muslims have you met?"

Well, any at all?

I have served with/studies with/worked with many Muslims.  I understand they are people, the same as myself.  None of them have been scimitar wielding maniacs.  None have been Islamists.  They have been peaceful, moderate people.   You appear not to have encountered any Muslims.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Oct 24th, 2020 at 9:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2020 at 7:27pm:
I have many "serious bones" in my body, Agatha.  You appear to subscribe to Islamophobia.  You have failed to answer the key question I asked.

Well, any at all?

I have served with/studies with/worked with many Muslims.  I understand they are people, the same as myself.  None of them have been scimitar wielding maniacs.  None have been Islamists.  They have been peaceful, moderate people.   You appear not to have encountered any Muslims.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And yet - Muslims behead Western school teachers, off-duty soldiers, kill cartoonists, concert goers, Christmas market shoppers, Bastille Day celebrators, police accountants, commuters.

Is that because of the number of Muslims I know or don't know?  No. It happens REGARDLESS of me and how many I or you know or don't know.

Not funny at all, 'hey'. You excuse any evil-doing as long as you can label others 'islamophobic'. You don't seem to have any other moral imperative.i

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Oct 24th, 2020 at 9:59pm

Well, any at all?

Bertie wrote on Oct 24th, 2020 at 9:33pm:

And yet - Muslims behead Western school teachers, off-duty soldiers, kill cartoonists, concert goers, Christmas market shoppers, Bastille Day celebrators, police accountants, commuters.

Is that because of the number of Muslims I know or don't know?  No. It happens REGARDLESS of me and how many I or you know or don't know.

Not funny at all, 'hey'. You excuse any evil-doing as long as you can label others 'islamophobic'. You don't seem to have any other moral imperative.

Agatha,

It is just wrong, to subject ISLAM, or the follower of ISLAM, to any legitimate criticism.

Moslems insist, that to do so is a CAPITAL crime.     ....that is why it was a righteous act to kill the criminal, Samuel Paty.

brian ross, on moslems and the moslem community.

------ >

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 5:39pm:
I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.   It is terrible but I also recognise

I have no right or ability to criticise them.

I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

We shouldn't criticise ISLAM nor any moslem.

It just isn't fair to do that !                      Tongue

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Oct 24th, 2020 at 10:33pm

Bertie wrote on Oct 24th, 2020 at 9:33pm:

Well, any at all?

Not funny at all, 'hey'. You excuse any evil-doing as long as you can label others 'islamophobic'. You don't seem to have any other moral imperative.

Thank you,  Agatha.  You have confirmed my suspicions of you.  You have no personal experience of interacting with Muslims.  You regard for them is therefore based purely upon your Islamophobia.  When you get out and actually meet some, you might have a more realistic idea of what they are like.  Run along, now dear, I'm sure you can hide under the blankets and the terrible, 'orrible, Islamists won't catch you.

Do you even know what the Muslim population of Australia is?  No, I don't think so, considering the way you're reacting.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print