Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MainStreamMedia are POST TRUTH, scum, the enablers (Read 547 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
MainStreamMedia are POST TRUTH, scum, the enablers
Oct 12th, 2020 at 8:55pm

The MainStreamMedia are POST TRUTH, scum.

They are the enablers of ISLAMIC terror, within secular, Western nations.

And the MSM wonder why many, many people are skeptical of the MSM WOKE/LEFTIST reporting,
and why many people are seeking alternative sources for credible news.

IMAGE.....

"deposited the explosive device in the toilet of a regional train"

Quote:

Germany: Muslim migrant attempts jihad bombing, media presents him as native German

Oct 11, 2020
By Robert Spencer                  10 Comments

The primary task of the establishment media, not just in Germany but all over the West, is to make sure that nobody thinks ill of Islam or of the enterprise of mass Muslim migration into the West. It clearly doesn’t matter to them how much they have to bend the truth to fulfill this task.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/10/germany-muslim-migrant-attempts-jihad-bombing...

There is no justice,   ....there can be no authentic justice.

And there is no accountability.

And how can there be accountability and justice [among men], without truth telling ?

It is a great flaw in the psyche of many men today, to support and enable wrongdoing, by pretending that some wrongdoing does not exist.

Jeremiah 9:3
And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
5  And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
6  Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

Psalms 139:19
Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20  For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21  Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22  I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Psalms 119:54
Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: MainStreamMedia are POST TRUTH, scum, the enablers
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:49am

Thanks Meg

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: MainStreamMedia are POST TRUTH, scum, the enablers
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 11:16am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:49am:

Thanks Meg

You're welcome.

Beat that drum!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print