Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Jews are horrible, horrible people.... (Read 19096 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Reply #15 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 4:10pm

Run, Moses, run, keep hiding in your safe place.  Now, why did Muslims hide and shelter Jews against the Holocaust?  Unable to answer 'cause it destroys your Islamophobia?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 4:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 3:44pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:56pm:
This would explain all the Jews who were saved from the Holocaust by Muslims, would it?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such foolishness.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

More Jews fled to Israel from Muslim countries than from the Nazis. The only real difference was that the Muslims were less successful with their final solution, though not for want of trying.

Different periods of time, FD.   In 1940-45 there were numerous Jews saved by Muslims from the Holocaust.  Once Israel was established, Jews were expelled, not murdered and forced to migrate to Israel (or the USA).   Muslims don't want to kill all the Jews for religious reasons.  Their reasons are anti-Israel and it's policies towards the Palestinians and aren't designed to kill them rather to make Israel a true Multi-religious state, rather than a Jewish one.

Multireligious like Iran, Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc?

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 4:52pm

This would explain all the Jews who were saved from the Holocaust by Muslims, would it?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such foolishness.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

More Jews fled to Israel from Muslim countries than from the Nazis. The only real difference was that the Muslims were less successful with their final solution, though not for want of trying.

Different periods of time, FD.   In 1940-45 there were numerous Jews saved by Muslims from the Holocaust.  Once Israel was established, Jews were expelled, not murdered and forced to migrate to Israel (or the USA).   Muslims don't want to kill all the Jews for religious reasons.  Their reasons are anti-Israel and it's policies towards the Palestinians and aren't designed to kill them rather to make Israel a true Multi-religious state, rather than a Jewish one.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 5:06pm

Quote:
did Muslims hide and shelter Jews against the Holocaust?

muslim Waffen-SS 13th division
&
How Nazis courted the Islamic world during WWII

Tens of thousands of Muslims fought for the Nazis in World War Two.

&
Hitler & Islam

by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions

The Muslim Nazi troops of the Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions:

Due to their large number of volunteers, Handschar Divisions were the largest of Hitler's 38 Waffen-SS Divisions.

Now I know that a few muslims did help some Jewish people in world-war 2.

But somehow I still get the feeling that the islamic hatred for Jewish people far outweighs any love and respect for the Jews.

The facts still are that today the 21st century, islam is a gigantic threat to the Jewish people.   

Hatred and slaughter of the Jews is a core teaching in islam.

Why do the snivelling leftards continually try and downplay the evil islam represents to non muslims, Jews and Christians in particular?

Is it because they themselves have a deep abiding hatred of the Jews and Christians and see muslims - islam as their ally, in their quest to destroy the Judaeo - Christian based west?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 5:32pm

How different are the periods of time Brian?

Where did you get this idiotic fantasy about the Muslims achieving their ethnic cleansing of middle eastern countries then following it up with an attempt to create a "true Multi-religious state"?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 5:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 4:10pm:
Run, Moses, run, keep hiding in your safe place.  Now, why did Muslims hide and shelter Jews against the Holocaust?  Unable to answer 'cause it destroys your Islamophobia?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Left wing autistic nutjobs like you are actually the most antisemitic lot at the moment.  Yes Bwian, SOME mozwums were just there to help Jews escape the Nazis, but how many? 5? 10? Muslims on the whole joined Hitler to wipe them off the face of the earth.

The autism is strong today, eh?

https://www.dw.com/en/how-nazis-courted-the-islamic-world-during-wwii/a-41358387

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 7:26pm

Bertie wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 4:52pm:

Agatha,

I think that 'our' brian saw your post.

He's prolly retreated to compose a reply which he is certain, will soundly denounce the structure of your logic.
....[re ISLAMIC jurisdictions being haven's of tolerance for people of other faiths.]

Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 7:30pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 5:39pm:

Left wing autistic nutjobs like you are actually the most antisemitic lot at the moment.  Yes Bwian, SOME mozwums were just there to help Jews escape the Nazis, but how many? 5? 10? Muslims on the whole joined Hitler to wipe them off the face of the earth.

That's right, folks - Gordon is making fun of people with autism.

What does he do for an encore?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:22pm

Iran is actually a multi religious state there is substantial Jewish population there. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:22pm:

Iran is actually a multi religious state there is substantial Jewish population there. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You know Brian, shooting down the utter shyte you post is about as sporting as shooting a dairy cow with a sniper rifle. Friken hell you're a tard.

As of 2018, only 8,500 Jews still live in Iran[67] and they constitute 0.01% of Iranian population

Arab residents in Israel increased to 1,617,000 people, about 21% of Israel's population. The Arab population in 2019 was estimated at 1,890,000 people, representing 20.95% of the country's population.

Exodus of Iran's Jews[1] refers to the emigration of Persian Jews from Iran in the 1950s and the later migration wave from the country during and after the Iranian Revolution of 1979, during which the community of 80,000 dropped to less than 20,000.[1] The migration of Persian Jews after the Iranian Revolution is mostly attributed to fear of religious persecution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Iran%27s_Jews

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 7:30pm:
Gordon wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 5:39pm:

That's right, folks - Gordon is making fun of people with autism.

What does he do for an encore?

https://media.tenor.com/images/93174a9d87dd7a69ab8c7e70069bd26a/tenor.gif

Just a reminder.

Do you know anyone as low as this front bottom?

What will Gordon do next - tease kids in wheelchairs?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:31pm

freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 5:32pm:

How different are the periods of time Brian?

Where did you get this idiotic fantasy about the Muslims achieving their ethnic cleansing of middle eastern countries then following it up with an attempt to create a "true Multi-religious state"?

Answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:44pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 7:26pm:

Agatha,

I think that 'our' brian saw your post.

He's prolly retreated to compose a reply which he is certain, will soundly denounce the structure of your logic.
....[re ISLAMIC jurisdictions being haven's of tolerance for people of other faiths.]

Wink

Agatha,

See !!!!!

I was correct.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1602303741/23#23

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 9:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:22pm:

Really? Do the Jews know?
Substantial. Interesting word. Why dont you show what that means in Iran?

There are more muslims in the knesset than there are Jews in Iran's islamic parliament (zero Jews). Zero is not a substantial number.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #29 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 9:24pm

I'm low for calling Brian a tard.

Lucky I didn't stomp around a school yard in front of special needs kids, yell
WHICH RETARD
then pin one to a tree.

What kind of a sick schit would do something like that?

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Send Topic Print