Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Jews are horrible, horrible people.... (Read 19093 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Oct 10th, 2020 at 2:22pm

according to the Koran,
according to Allah,
according to ISLAMIC teachers [in mosques],
and according to the followers of ISLAM.

Quote:

Islamic scholar: ‘The Quran has raised us to be the enemies of the Jews.
They are the most evil of creatures.’

Oct 8, 2020
By Robert Spencer                22 Comments

What negotiated settlement do you think can be reached with the likes of Mohamed Ould Khattari? And he is no “extremist”: the Qur’an depicts the Jews as inveterately evil and bent on destroying the well-being of the Muslims. The Jews in the Qur’an are called the strongest of all people in enmity toward the Muslims (5:82); they fabricate things and falsely ascribe them to Allah (2:79; 3:75, 3:181); they claim that Allah’s power is limited (5:64); they love to listen to lies (5:41); they disobey Allah and never observe his commands (5:13). They are disputing and quarreling (2:247); hiding the truth and misleading people (3:78); staging rebellion against the prophets and rejecting their guidance (2:55); being hypocritical (2:14, 2:44); giving preference to their own interests over the teachings of Muhammad (2:87); wishing evil for people and trying to mislead them (2:109); feeling pain when others are happy or fortunate (3:120); being arrogant about their being Allah’s beloved people (5:18); devouring people’s wealth by subterfuge (4:161); slandering the true religion and being cursed by Allah (4:46); killing the prophets (2:61); being merciless and heartless (2:74); never keeping their promises or fulfilling their words (2:100); being unrestrained in committing sins (5:79); being cowardly (59:13-14); being miserly (4:53); being transformed into apes and pigs for breaking the Sabbath (2:63-65; 5:59-60; 7:166); and more. They are under Allah’s curse (9:30), and Muslims should wage war against them and subjugate them under Islamic hegemony (9:29).

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/10/islamic-scholar-the-quran-has-raised-us-to-be...

according to the Koran,
according to Allah,
according to ISLAMIC teachers [in mosques],
and according to the followers of ISLAM.

QUESTION;
Why is it do you think, that Western governments and the Western MSM never [i.e. refuse to] acknowledge those very HATEFUL attributions, made towards the Jewish person [towards EVERY Jewish person],
attributions which are found in the Koran, and in the PRIMARY religious precepts of mainstream ISLAM, and which are wholly accepted by the majority of the followers of ISLAM who are living today, within Western nations ?

n.b.
IN CONTRAST;
The words of the bible, particularly as stated by king David [O.T.] in many of the Psalms, confirm that the Jewish people are 'a peculiar people' and are a people especially BLESSED, by the God of Israel.

And 'ZIONISTS' ?

Psalms 87:2
The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

Psalms 129:5
Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.

But i know, that the followers of ISLAM 'march to the beat of a different drum'.

And i know, that there is no argument in my mouth, which is able to stand, against the will of any man who is a follower of ISLAM.  !!!

Psalms 105:6
O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

Isaiah 41:8
But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.
9  Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
11  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

Isaiah 44:1
Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

Isaiah 54:15
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
16  Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

"...I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee..."

That, is a stark warning.

QUESTION;
In the world today, who is being blessed by the God of Israel, and who is being cursed by him ?

Any Western nation ?

Really ?

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Acts 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35  But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 2:41pm

Oi Dickhead!

Freediver doesnt like anti Jewish crap!

STFU or be banned!

Wink

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 2:42pm

Quote:
[i][color=#0000ff]
Islamic scholar: ‘The Quran has raised us to be the enemies of the Jews.
They are the most evil of creatures.’

See, even he blames Islam.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 3:02pm

And the Jews of the New Empire of Israel will be the only ones in the world that come to the aid of the fleeing hordes of Moslems - now disarmed and dispossessed of all things empire and land, from the Genocide upon them by the Mafia/Vatican of Italy and the Messiah out of the ruination of France that died for their Moslem sins during the last great Jihad of the old empire that was Islam.
(American citizens were also dispossessed of their 'right to bear arms' too around this time due to their reason being 'non-politically' tuned to the Governing bodies and Military.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 7:15pm

islam is a very evil, primitive death cult.

islam is a muslim supremacy death cult.

islam preaches hatred against a lot of different people.

islam is cited as the cause and motivation of muslim terrorism, by muslims themselves.

The sick leftwing supports this evil primitive death cult.

The sick leftwing wants to force all people to bow down, accept and embrace islam, as being a part of our 21st century civilization.

The leftwing has been brainwashing our children from preschool to university, with their psychotic social engineering programme.

We are in a very precarious position at the moment.

The leftwing is very close to destroying the west from within, as the Marxist Leninist movement gains a foothold around the globe.

Unless the lunatic leftards suddenly decide to be honest about just how depraved islam actually is, it will be very bad in the future, for our kids / grandkids etc..

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 7:24pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 10th, 2020 at 3:02pm:

And the Jews of the New Empire of Israel will be the only ones in the world that come to the aid of the fleeing hordes of Moslems - now disarmed and dispossessed of all things empire and land, from the Genocide upon them by the Mafia/Vatican of Italy and the Messiah out of the ruination of France that died for their Moslem sins during the last great Jihad of the old empire that was Islam.
(American citizens were also dispossessed of their 'right to bear arms' too around this time due to their reason being 'non-politically' tuned to the Governing bodies and Military.

I tried GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

But all that came back was a screen with a box, and inside the box, it said;
"Sorry, this service cannot translate gibberish."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 7:57pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 10th, 2020 at 7:24pm:

That's a bit harsh Yadda!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 9:23pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 10th, 2020 at 7:57pm:
Yadda wrote on Oct 10th, 2020 at 7:24pm:

That's a bit harsh Yadda!

set,

Its all Chinese to me !

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 2:57am

Where do Jews send their kids with ADHD?
Concentration camp.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:56pm

This would explain all the Jews who were saved from the Holocaust by Muslims, would it?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such foolishness.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:56pm:
This would explain all the Jews who were saved from the Holocaust by Muslims, would it?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such foolishness.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

More Jews fled to Israel from Muslim countries than from the Nazis. The only real difference was that the Muslims were less successful with their final solution, though not for want of trying.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 3:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 2:57am:
Where do Jews send their kids with ADHD?
Concentration camp.

Har, har, har, Hammer.

It is to laugh.

One day, an Aboriginal [who was converted to Christianity] complained to God,
"Why couldn't the messiah of mankind, have been born as an Aboriginal, in this beautiful, desert land of Australia, instead of a that piddly little desert country, Israel?

God replied,
"Well, the truth is, that i spent weeks and weeks searching all over Australia. But in the end, i couldn't find three wise men and a virgin, in the whole land."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 3:44pm

freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:56pm:

More Jews fled to Israel from Muslim countries than from the Nazis. The only real difference was that the Muslims were less successful with their final solution, though not for want of trying.

Different periods of time, FD.   In 1940-45 there were numerous Jews saved by Muslims from the Holocaust.  Once Israel was established, Jews were expelled, not murdered and forced to migrate to Israel (or the USA).   Muslims don't want to kill all the Jews for religious reasons.  Their reasons are anti-Israel and it's policies towards the Palestinians and aren't designed to kill them rather to make Israel a true Multi-religious state, rather than a Jewish one.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 3:47pm

IBI

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 4:04pm

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 791:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
I heard Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6981:
Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger [Muhammad] (may peace be upon him) as saying: You will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me); kill him.

Islamic scholar: ‘The Quran has raised us to be the enemies of the Jews. They are the most evil of creatures.’ OCT 8, 2020

The muzzies don't really want to slaughter the Jews, the infallible qur'an has been *misinterpreted* *misunderstood*, cos islams' not like that.

O.K. right gotcha.

five six seven eight:

... pigs are going to fly tomorrow...

...cows are gunna jump over the moon ...

...dishes will run away with all the spoons...

...the sun will rise in the west...

...cos allah knows best ...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 18
Send Topic Print