Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UN - Mass moslem migration to UK, is good for you! (Read 174 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
UN - Mass moslem migration to UK, is good for you!
Oct 4th, 2020 at 11:35am

UN - Mass moslem migration to UK, is good for you!

UN to UK - Mass illegal migration, of followers of ISLAM into UK, is good for UK taxpayers.

Oh look !!!!!

There's a pig, flying past my kitchen window !

Quote:

UN insists illegal flood of Muslim migrants into UK is not a threat, says it could be boon to taxpayers

Oct 3, 2020
By Christine Douglass-Williams

Record numbers of illegal immigrants crossing the English Channel are “not a threat” to Britain, and could even be a boon for taxpayers, the United Nations (UN) has claimed.

....Instead, she insisted that the only “dangers” of the situation were risks to the lives of migrants travelling across the Channel in dinghies, along with “a different sort of risk”, which she said was critical media reporting of the phenomenon.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/10/un-insists-illegal-flood-of-muslim-migrants-i...

And do you remember back in January, when W.H.O. officials were telling the Australian government that their opinion was,
that there was little chance of COVID-19 being transmitted from person to person, AND, that it was xenophobic and racist for Australia to shut down all flights from China ?

The UNITED NATIONS,    ....is not a friend of any Western nation.

The UNITED NATIONS is an organisation, which has been thoroughly infiltrated with political Marxist cadres [from all of the nations of the world],
and with an agenda to disrupt and destroy the economies and the traditional Western system of laws, within all Western nations.

That is my opinion.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print