Send Topic Print
daylight savings 2020 (Read 5719 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: daylight savings 2020
Reply #90 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 1:16pm

Hey John. I will have to concede that I forgot the possibility that you have wound down your working hours. That being the reason why you can sit on the computer for an hour and a half writing 16 posts per day for such a long period of time.

Myself with my "lack of work ethic" had lead me to have days where I would sit at a computer and play hours upon hours (perhaps 4 hours or more) of Rome: Total War. But the mindless computer games were not a complete loss. I would have youtube playing documentaries whilst I played. And if I did not consider the documentary to be a bit far-fetched in content, I was inspired to further research the topic.

Work holds a policy of allowing us workers to do a minimum of 3 hours. Sometimes, 3 hours would be all I would get for the week (atleast until the part-time conditions kicked in where I had set hours). Sometimes I would work 30. I have not seen a 35 hour week since 2013.

I can only say that the year 2020 was when I was at my laziest. I probably spent $2000 on booze from April until March just gone. And I think I relearned how to finish Mario Bros 3 all over again. But, if I were to walk into a 50 hour a week job by next week, I still would not be overwhelmed with work to the point of exhaustion. Unless I am pushing a level in circles from sun up to sundown for 20/hr, I doubt I would experience burnout too soon. And even a hard-working job (not that being on my feet and constantly active in my current job) would be much of a change for me.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: daylight savings 2020
Reply #91 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 2:35pm

rhino wrote on Apr 10th, 2021 at 1:07pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 10th, 2021 at 8:12am:
rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 6:59pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 2:24am:
rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:51am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:35am:
My minimum hours for work is 3 hours. In that time, I go through a 750mL canister of water. If work goes for 5 hours, as it does often, I can get home tired, hungry and dehydrated. If I have a lunch day, I could be working 4 hours, have a break for 30 minutes, and then another 4 hours for the afternoon shift. I could be driving home by near 8pm with heat exhaustion on a busy day. No way that I need daylight saving for the afternoon. Bring on the cool of the night.

The average working day  is 8 hours. All you are doing here is illustrating how lazy your are. when I was young I worked in  the mining industry, occasionally we worked 24 hours shifts in 45 degree heat. And that was real work, not the pussy work you do. Seriously, you are as weak as piss.

And you had to go to school in the snow uphill -- both to and from -- 5km whilst fighting off drop bears and stray dogs. And after school you had to lick the roads clean with your tongue before you would go to bed and then get up 5 minutes later to attend your after school job before school sweeping the chimneys.

I do not know what part of Australia you had work in the mines, but rarely would a miner have to spend a great amount of time in the heat, and the miners did have airconditioned trucks to move about in. And there no way you would do 24 hours. My uncle would do rotating shifts of up to 16 hours a day. But he would probably not do more than 3 or 4 days a week.

You know, week in and week out you accuse me of making up stories. But here you are making up stories about the rare occurence of 45 degree heat (maybe in the mines, assuming you meant that).

bugger... not everyong had a job handed to them when they finished high school. And if you had the schitt-outta-luck type troubles that I had with the wrong type of people getting in your way, I bet you would be financially worse off and underemployed as much as I.

I started work at 14,  my degree was gained as an adult while I was working 2 jobs to support my family.  And 45 degree heat is not a "rare occurrence" in north WA you nitwit, temperatures of 45 plus are absolutely normal. Just because you dont understand hard work doesnt mean others dont. You should be grateful, my taxes support you. I have had zero handed to me my friend including money from the government, thats why I call you a lazy bludger. You have fucall of a work ethic yourself but denigrate others who do. In short you are a lazy fat little wanker.

Hmmmmm

You don't like it when someone has a go at your "tall" stories do you?

Some of us have lived and done many things in life.
Just because you have limited experiences, don't mean others have not had these experiences...........or is it different with you?

I have lived 63 years, had 45 years of work and been to many countries.
Next time you have a go at me, think a bit.....perhaps you are wrong
lol, The little bit of life experience I have dropped here hardly compares with your ludicrous stories about pretend martial arts ability and fighting off hordes of attackers in the street single handed with a knife and a staff. The hilarious thing is, you claim all this martial arts ability but you dont even know what a chokehold is.  If you knew my experience you would be very, very red faced.

Do tell, do tell.

In all honesty, I don't believe you have any experience in anything.

You simply enjoy trolling and belittling others.

You do this because your life has been an utter failure and you try so hard to make out that others are as big a failure as you.

Your unwillingness to open up a little and give some insight into your life is evidence of you being ashamed of it.

Yes I am a shodan
Yes I fought competitively, but wasn't as good as many.
I was however, undefeated in knife fighting, and have used knives to protect myself.

My bo staff is my favourite weapon and I still practice daily.

As for your silly choke hold.
Karate is not about wrestling with your opponent,
It is about singe strike technique.
But you would know all about that, wouldn't you?

Just plod along and insult, denigrate and try real hard to make your pathetic life seem a little less pathetic.

Trolls like you have nothing to offer.
You are toxic and worthless.
If you had lived half my life, done half the things I have done.
If you had been and seen the things I have been and seen.
If you had what I have

You might just be a little less bitter.
I don't laugh at you
I don't feel sorry for you
I do pity you, sadly, this will not make you any better.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print