sudanese again (Read 8415 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: sudanese again
Reply #15 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:07pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:01pm:
The Sudanese community are driving Australians out of their own homes, they have had enough of these type.

I'm certain many white people are leaving Melbourne due to the darkies everywhere.
We don't feel safe.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:07pm:
The Sudanese community are driving Australians out of their own homes, they have had enough of these type.

I'm certain many white people are leaving Melbourne due to the darkies everywhere.
We don't feel safe.

I wouldn't like to live in Melbourne.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:44pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:35pm:

We don't feel safe.

Some parts are OK.
I'm not wealthy enough to live in those areas.
By the way -
there's plenty of white trash here too -
junkies on meth everywhere who would cut your throat
for their next hit of either meth or heroin.
Richmond has got really bad with
junkies all over streets.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:44pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:35pm:

We don't feel safe.

Some parts are OK.
I'm not wealthy enough to live in those areas.
By the way -
there's plenty of white trash here too -
junkies on meth everywhere who would cut your throat
for their next hit of either meth or heroin.
Richmond has got really bad with
junkies all over streets.

Melbourne is a sign of things to come for all of our cities.

I have noticed darkies in greater numbers in country areas, our leaders policies are spreading them far and wide.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 12:53am

Johnnie wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:00pm:

The Libs and Labs are taking Australia into self destruct mode. We are locked into a Lib Lab genera we can't escape from. Indifference to drugs, domestic violence, darkie violence, home invasions, murders in the street, police brutality and the senseless killing of women, will eventually catch up with the Lib and Lab voters. By then though, massive damage will have been done to the society as a whole. It's a shame that common sense doesn't prevail any more, if it ever did with the Libs and Labs. I've never voted for them, I have a clean conscience and I'm going to keep it that way by not voting for the continuation of the above crimes that no one wants to do anything about. I'd rather pay the fine

When many mistakes are made, one after another, which results in disaster, it's called "Error Catastrophe" - that's where we are headed, but we are at a stage where we can pull out of it, however it requires the identification of the mistakes so far and to block future mistakes before we do end up in turmoil

The sooner we realize that the bickering Libs and Labs are past their use-by date, the better off we'll be. They've used up their psyches and these days they're only power grabbing for the sake of power grabbing, and their policies will be the death of us - I urge you to think twice before voting for them in future elections, while ever they are in power, things will get worse, not better - just open your eyes and look at what's happening to Australia over the past few decades - insidious crime, record debt, high unemployment, economy in recession, cyber scams, domestic violence, the wrong type of immigrant, a justice system that doesn't meet our expectations, politicians voting themselves pay rises and lifelong retirement and don't deserve it

We need to re-think the whole business of running the country

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 1:31am

The suds are like the freaks of the blacks, their mental development is about the same as the Abbos but they more primal in their instincts.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 6:02am

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 12:53am:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:00pm:

The Libs and Labs are taking Australia into self destruct mode. We are locked into a Lib Lab genera we can't escape from. Indifference to drugs, domestic violence, darkie violence, home invasions, murders in the street, police brutality and the senseless killing of women, will eventually catch up with the Lib and Lab voters. By then though, massive damage will have been done to the society as a whole. It's a shame that common sense doesn't prevail any more, if it ever did with the Libs and Labs. I've never voted for them, I have a clean conscience and I'm going to keep it that way by not voting for the continuation of the above crimes that no one wants to do anything about. I'd rather pay the fine

When many mistakes are made, one after another, which results in disaster, it's called "Error Catastrophe" - that's where we are headed, but we are at a stage where we can pull out of it, however it requires the identification of the mistakes so far and to block future mistakes before we do end up in turmoil

The sooner we realize that the bickering Libs and Labs are past their use-by date, the better off we'll be. They've used up their psyches and these days they're only power grabbing for the sake of power grabbing, and their policies will be the death of us - I urge you to think twice before voting for them in future elections, while ever they are in power, things will get worse, not better - just open your eyes and look at what's happening to Australia over the past few decades - insidious crime, record debt, high unemployment, economy in recession, cyber scams, domestic violence, the wrong type of immigrant, a justice system that doesn't meet our expectations, politicians voting themselves pay rises and lifelong retirement and don't deserve it

We need to re-think the whole business of running the country

We can't seem to escape from this Labor, Liberal -
one party communist state.
We need a proper 3rd party but in some ways we're too far gone.

Who voted for whole suburbs to turn into black ghettos?
Who voted for Richmond to turn into a place
full of white trash, junkies?
Who voted for a totalitarian police state?

To politicians - we never voted for that - you bastards.
You betrayed us in our so called democracy.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 6:33am

Johnnie wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 1:31am:
The suds are like the freaks of the blacks, their mental development is about the same as the Abbos but they more primal in their instincts.

I don't see Aboriginals in the same light, they are native to Australia and we must respect that. But Sudanese are native to only one place - Africa, their ancestral homeland for millennia x 100

There's going to be hell to pay for allowing black Africans to stay here. Some Aussies have already got a taste of that hell, it's there before our eyes but far too many people just don't see it, they're colour blind

As they say in advertising, it takes a hundred views before a consumer takes notice of a product

It would take most voters 6 months of viewing before they'd see what's happening in this video ... and then they'd say 'Who let those coloured people in" ... trying to make out voters weren't to blame, yet they voted for the Libs and Labs who are the root cause of the problem

A good idea would be to start sending them back to Africa via a "Resettlement" program, utilizing a financial incentive package, it should be obvious to everyone that they will never conform to the Australian citizenship values

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 6:39am

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 6:33am:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 1:31am:

I don't see Aboriginals in the same light, they are native to Australia and we must respect that. But Sudanese are native to only one place - Africa, their ancestral homeland for millennia x 100

There's going to be hell to pay for allowing black Africans to stay here. Some Aussies have already got a taste of that hell, it's there before our eyes but far too many people just don't see it, they're colour blind

As they say in advertising, it takes a hundred views before a consumer takes notice of a product

It would take most voters 6 months of viewing before they'd see what's happening in this video ... and then they'd say 'Who let those coloured people in" ... trying to make out voters weren't to blame, yet they voted for the Libs and Labs who are the root cause of the problem

A good idea would be to start sending them back to Africa via a "Resettlement" program, utilizing a financial incentive package, it should be obvious to everyone that they will never conform to the Australian citizenship values

The darkies doing the beatings, home invasions, car jackings and robberies
are mostly young ones who were born here.
We can't get rid of them now -
they're Australians.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 8:39am

As long as it happens among the poor and not to Politicians.
Can't see a Darkie go up and swing a few at ScoMo or some Minister unless you're Egg Boy.
So the Darkies roam in packs belting and intimidating the whites out of town. Whites aren't allowed to 'stand together' - that's White Supremacy like the Cronulla Riots you see.

When Poor Whites stand up for themselves - that's Racism.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 11:48am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 6:39am:
they're Australians.

... "it should be obvious to everyone that they will never conform to the Australian citizenship values"

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 11:50am

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 11:48am:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 6:39am:
they're Australians.

... "it should be obvious to everyone that they will never conform to the Australian citizenship values"

yes

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 11:53am

Jasin wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 8:39am:
As long as it happens among the poor and not to Politicians.
Can't see a Darkie go up and swing a few at ScoMo or some Minister unless you're Egg Boy.
So the Darkies roam in packs belting and intimidating the whites out of town. Whites aren't allowed to 'stand together' - that's White Supremacy like the Cronulla Riots you see.

When Poor Whites stand up for themselves - that's Racism.

When you import Africans you get Africa.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 12:02pm

If a group of Whites only with white caps and sunnies went around all gang-like. They would be called Racist White Supremacists.

But Lebo, Moslem, Sudanese, Aboriginal, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian and more are allowed to and its increasing, so obviously the Law is in no effect.

Cronulla Riots. When 10,000 Aussies turned up to defend Cronulla from the Brown Moslems, it became the biggest piss-up Barbie of turning brown moslem sausages over with some slap and tickle.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 12:23pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 27th, 2020 at 12:02pm:
If a group of Whites only with white caps and sunnies went around all gang-like. They would be called Racist White Supremacists.

But Lebo, Moslem, Sudanese, Aboriginal, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian and more are allowed to and its increasing, so obviously the Law is in no effect.

Cronulla Riots. When 10,000 Aussies turned up to defend Cronulla from the Brown Moslems, it became the biggest piss-up Barbie of turning brown moslem sausages over with some slap and tickle.

https://www.3aw.com.au/deputy-commissioner-admits-victoria-is-not-winning-youth-...

Notice -
no mention of Darkies?
Neil Mitchell was discussing the home invasions today on the radio  3AW.
There are 4333 per year = 12 per day in Melbourne.

Mr Nugent said police have identified
42 youth gangs which they “know are causing harm”.

“They’re into the car thefts, the aggravated burglaries, the home invasions, the robberies, the assaults,” he told Neil Mitchell.

Deputy Commissioner admits Victoria is not winning youth crime fight

4 hours ago

Youth offences in Victoria have risen by almost nine per cent, and one of the state’s highest-ranking police officers admits we’re not winning the fight against juvenile crime.

In the 12 months to the end of June, there were 19,783 alleged offender incidents among 10 to 17-year-olds, up from 18,150 last year, with increases across all offence categories.

Deputy Commissioner Rick Nugent admits Victoria is not winning the battle against youth crime.

NEIL MITCHELL: “I talked to Graham Ashton about this years ago, the fight against juvenile crime, we’re not winning?”

RICK NUGENT: “No. We’ve seen an increase there and this is related to some of this gang related activity and sort of networked groups of youths doing some of this.”

In the 12 months to the end of June, more than half of all robbery offenders were aged 10 to 17.

Mr Nugent said police have identified 42 youth gangs which they “know are causing harm”.

“They’re into the car thefts, the aggravated burglaries, the home invasions, the robberies, the assaults,” he told Neil Mitchell.

“They’re moving a lot more across areas now than they used to.”

This week, Victoria Police launched Operation Alliance, a statewide anti-gang strategy to target the changing face of youth gang crime.

“This is going to be right across the state, actually mapping and understanding which groups, which gangs, are causing harm and doing everything possible to prevent and disrupt and dismantle those gangs.”

Overall, Victoria’s offence rate was up by 6 per cent in the year to the end of June, compared with the previous period.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print