Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Our race? Lol
Reply #15 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 4:44am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 10:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:27pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
I dunno - DNA can clearly say that you were descended from one guy thousands of years ago... seems to me a simple matter to say someone was descended from some Darkie...

They cannot tell you whether that person who you were descended from whether he was tinted or bone white, Graps,    Roll Eyes

Indeed - but when you can compare that with records of parents etc......

The question is and will remain - at what point does a person become more of one thing than another, when all they have to do is choose NOT to be simply Australian - and yet claim that anything anyone says that points out any difference is a racist, but they are not?

Declaring Koonism as a racial aspect yourself makes you the racist - not anyone else.

Seems to me the teacher was pointing out that certain kinds of misbehaviour and lack of discipline were not acceptable, and because The Aggrieved Group were Koons - THEY called it racist to be told to behave properly..

Well - even Mothra Superior will tell you that she works in the areas of trying to get Indigenous kids to go to school and in working on family violence etc in Indigenous communities, where the rate of offending is vastly under-reported (so the mantra goes) - yet still says the incarceration rate for acts of violence is disproportionate in those communities.....

Go figure the inability of the current educated zealot to arrive at simple conclusions based on facts.... even facts they themselves present....

In one Graps .... hypocrisy is Bwyans strongest suit.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #16 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 8:37am

Gnads wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 4:38am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:01pm:
DNA cannot prove if the patient is one "race" or another.  DNA has destroyed the concept of "race".  It proves we are all from the only race, the human one.   It is what allows people to interbreed.   We are all one species of homo sapien sapiens.  All the Racists claims about how skin colour/eye shape/thickness of lips/shape of nose/etc. are based upon falsehoods.  [highlight]It was designed to allow White people to dominate and control other peoples all based upon falsehoods.[/highlight] Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What a load of leftard bullshyte.

Seems your eyes are blind.

Always with the "white people" blame game for everything.

Not all empire belonged to white people.

History has shown us that you racist twat.

What will be interesting is to watch Brian do a total reversal on everything he has said here when he discovers that it's the absolute opposite of what the Left is now saying about race and racism. According to the bible of critical race theory ("White Fragility" by Robin DiAngelo) race is defiantly not a social construct but something that is fundamental to our makeup as human beings and to suggest otherwise is to be racist.Its also racist to say there is no such thing as race and its especially racist to say that you dont see race. AND that Brat in the OP pretending that she's black or a POC is reviled by black people for her racism, primarily because she's trying to get herself a free ride on their victim train.

The latest orthodoxy issued by the Left to the faithful is that if you are white you are racist and there is nothing you can do about it. You can try to change it but you will never succeed because white people (not black people but white people) are inherently racist and are incapable of overcoming it. Also critical race theory took it upon itself to invent a new definition of racism so that now it is not possible for black people or POCs to be racist. Only white people can be racist. So if a black person says "Its a pity that Corona virus is not killing white people fast enough". Thats not racist. But of course if a white person said that about Black people then its highly racist.   

You have to ask yourself what impressionable moron would anyone have to be (especially a white person) to accept this BS as true and correct. One really has to be in brainwashed territory to advocate this tripe without being embarrassed.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:04am

Gnads wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 4:44am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 10:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:27pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
I dunno - DNA can clearly say that you were descended from one guy thousands of years ago... seems to me a simple matter to say someone was descended from some Darkie...

They cannot tell you whether that person who you were descended from whether he was tinted or bone white, Graps,    Roll Eyes

Indeed - but when you can compare that with records of parents etc......

The question is and will remain - at what point does a person become more of one thing than another, when all they have to do is choose NOT to be simply Australian - and yet claim that anything anyone says that points out any difference is a racist, but they are not?

Declaring Koonism as a racial aspect yourself makes you the racist - not anyone else.

Seems to me the teacher was pointing out that certain kinds of misbehaviour and lack of discipline were not acceptable, and because The Aggrieved Group were Koons - THEY called it racist to be told to behave properly..

Well - even Mothra Superior will tell you that she works in the areas of trying to get Indigenous kids to go to school and in working on family violence etc in Indigenous communities, where the rate of offending is vastly under-reported (so the mantra goes) - yet still says the incarceration rate for acts of violence is disproportionate in those communities.....

Go figure the inability of the current educated zealot to arrive at simple conclusions based on facts.... even facts they themselves present....

In one Graps .... hypocrisy is Bwyans strongest suit.

I prefer to consider it the fundamental inability of the ideologically driven to see the reality that what they seek so desperately to discuss as a one way issue is always a many-wayed issue.  I've mentioned Mothra Superior and the work in getting kids to go to school and to help with violence in 'certain' communities - and yet the simultaneous ability to say that the incarceration rate is way out of proportion - not because of higher offending rates or anything (in which most is allegedly unreported by up to 90%!) - but because of some ephemeral concept of 'racism' (even when the local authorities don't even go to the village/ghetto unless called).......

Amazing stuff - but this is what you are forced to deal with when attempting to discuss anything with the ideologically possessed.

They simply will not address facts even those assembled by themselves and their own organisations.

But woe betide the teacher who might suggest that because your parents, uncles, cousins, and so forth are suffering in society because they did not want to go to school or behave there - his/her arse is grass!  A classic case of the other crabs in the boiling pot dragging back down any who reach the lip and try to pull themselves out.

Even Len Waters, Aboriginal fighter pilot in WW II, who disgracefully was refused a civilian pilot's licence post-war so he could earn an honest living, was sometimes considered too 'flash' by his own group - as in acting too good to be an Aboriginal and 'up himself' ...   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:01am

HBrian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:42pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:28pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
DNA cannot prove if the patient is one "race" or another.  DNA has destroyed the concept of "race".  It proves we are all from the only race, the human one.   It is what allows people to interbreed.   We are all one species of homo sapien sapiens.  All the Racists claims about how skin colour/eye shape/thickness of lips/shape of nose/etc. are based upon falsehoods.  It was designed to allow White people to dominate and control other peoples all based upon falsehoods. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you are an african aboriginal, Bbbwian?  Indian-chinese-mexican? Not a white man with a beknighted Sir, a speaker in the SA parliament for a gramps?  No, you are an aborigine, like Pascoe, a red indian, an amazonian indian, an arab and a chinese, maori japanese zulu.

And always, above all, an idiot.

Who cares what I am, Soren?  I don't.  I am me.  That is all that matters.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

What race are you? Abo? African. Chinese? All of those? None?

White privileged boy? Proud Abo? You cant be everything and the op is site of everything.

You accept Pink Pascie is a proud abo. What are you?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I have just explained, "race" is a social construct, Soren.  Are you dim or something?  Find it difficult to accept that "race" doesn't exist except in your imagination?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So what do you tick on the census questionnaire? 'None of the above'?

All sorts of other species have different breeds - horses, cats, dogs. The difference between the breeds can be subtle but it is mostly very obvious. They are not just physical. Temperament, intelligence, friendliness and trainability also differ between breeds as well as individuals. And so with humans. It is not a social construct, nor a sin, to notice the difference  between the chineese, africans, aborigines and europeans.
Race is a word for breed, descent. If there was no such thing as race then ghere would be no BLM and people wouldn't  have lost their jobs by saying what you are: all lives matter because there is no such thing as blacks, whites, etc.

« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:52am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:13am

Frank wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:01am:
HBrian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:42pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:28pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
DNA cannot prove if the patient is one "race" or another.  DNA has destroyed the concept of "race".  It proves we are all from the only race, the human one.   It is what allows people to interbreed.   We are all one species of homo sapien sapiens.  All the Racists claims about how skin colour/eye shape/thickness of lips/shape of nose/etc. are based upon falsehoods.  It was designed to allow White people to dominate and control other peoples all based upon falsehoods. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you are an african aboriginal, Bbbwian?  Indian-chinese-mexican? Not a white man with a beknighted Sir, a speaker in the SA parliament for a gramps?  No, you are an aborigine, like Pascoe, a red indian, an amazonian indian, an arab and a chinese, maori japanese zulu.

And always, above all, an idiot.

Who cares what I am, Soren?  I don't.  I am me.  That is all that matters.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

What race are you? Abo? African. Chinese? All of those? None?

White privileged boy? Proud Abo? You cant be everything and the op is site of everything.

You accept Pink Pascie is a proud abo. What are you?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I have just explained, "race" is a social construct, Soren.  Are you dim or something?  Find it difficult to accept that "race" doesn't exist except in your imagination?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So what do you tick on the census questionnaire? 'None if the above'?

All sorts of other species have different breeds - horses, cats, dogs. The difference between the breeds can be subtle but it is mostly very obvious. They are not just physical. Temperament, intelligence, friendliness and trainability also differ between breeds as well as individuals. And so with humans. It is not a social construct, nor a sin, to notice the difference  between the chineese, africans, aborigines and europeans.
Race is a word for breed, descent. If there was no such thing as race then ghere would be no BLM and people wouldn't  have lost their jobs by saying what you are: all lives matter because there is no such thing as blacks, whites, etc.

Yes ... so one would ask why on all the govt forms & census forms do they ask if you identify as Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander or Chinese/Asian, Middle Eastern or other?

Every racial ethnicity except "white". Roll Eyes

Race is a social construct  Grin Grin Grin

If it was there would be no need for any race specific GOVT programs .....

No Affirmative Action or expectations of reparations.

there should be no NITV or SBS

no Indigenous rounds in sports etc etc

We're all in this together  Grin

Except when we're not & it doesn't suit. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:26am

How WUDE, doncha know race is a state of mind.
I remember the first white black feller that told us all that was that Tassie bloke back in the 70's.
Bugger me dead if he wasn't right though, I mean if yer can be a sheila, and still have all yer wedding tackle in full working order, like that Caitlyn Jenner bloke, then why can't ya be a white black?
If I makes sense to you, then it makes sense to me.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #21 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:41am

mozzaok wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:26am:
I remember the first white black feller that told us all that was that Tassie bloke back in the 70's.
Bugger me dead if he wasn't right though, I mean if yer can be a sheila, and still have all yer wedding tackle in full working order, like that Caitlyn Jenner bloke, then why can't ya be a white black?

White Black.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:52am

You don't need to be Black to be 'Culturally' Aboriginal as if joining Aboriginal Inc.Com etc. Claiming 'racial' ties by none or just 1% is a bit of a far stretch.

Many 'blacks' in Europe consider themselves as 'European' or British. Those that, after many generations in other nations of other regions of the world, still consider themselves as 'African' are Racists in that they insinuate that Africa is for Black People ONLY.

These days - 'anyone' can be Aboriginal. Like many Australians still act 'American' or 'British', etc.
You can become an 'Ewok' and now part of that Tribe too.  Cheesy Warm Fuzzies all round.

Those 'outsiders' who now link themselves to the Aboriginal National Movement have every right like someone moving to another country to live like the masses of British and later others to here.

In a way, if Britain removed the Union Jack off the Australian Flag and relinquished all 'cultural' ties to Australia  to 'peacefully' leave the Convicts to fend for themselves under the RETURN of the Aboriginal cultural rulership.
That's the RIGHT thing to do. Like Britain giving back Hong Kong to the Chinese, like giving South Africa back to the Xhoi-Sans (not the Bantu from West Africa).

...but we know 'that' won't happen. Those Convicts, being under British rule, now won't settle to come under Aboriginal rule. They'll buy guns off the Americans and run their own 'Republican' show like a drunken brawl in a Pub.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:01pm

We know, JaSin - we've heard it all before... though why anyone would WANT to arbitrarily declare themselves part of some dreadfully oppressed group is beyond me.  If it's so bad why would you want to unless you have something wrong upstairs.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:14pm

[size=16]Neferti wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:41am:
mozzaok wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:26am:

White Black.  Grin Grin Grin

"Whack" for short...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:48pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:01pm:
We know, JaSin - we've heard it all before... though why anyone would WANT to arbitrarily declare themselves part of some dreadfully oppressed group is beyond me.  If it's so bad why would you want to unless you have something wrong upstairs.

White people in employment or industry of things like Land Farming, Reserves and Park Management, Environmental Land Sciences and anything else 'associated' with the Land is 'closer' to the core essence of Aboriginal Culture than other things like Airlines, Fishing and Aquaculture of the seas. Medical, Political, Military, Religious, Sporting, etc, etc.
The Religion of Islam is much associated of all things the 'Land' (Holy) and is themed more on Africa than Asia or Europe from it's Middle-East home. Just like Judaism is on Asia (Holy City) and Christianity is on Europe (Holy Ghost).
Hence why many Africans find Islam easy to associate with.
Aboriginal Culture, like Islam, like African-Americans, like all 'Black' things like Mathematics (Economics: Black Market) and the Land point to Africa.
Aboriginalism is a gateway or 'Portal' to Africa over in that direction. Many 'portal' to Britain and America like Farcasters. Some to Asia, etc.

You can be White, Yellow, Green or Blue and still be 'Aboriginal' in culture like someone taking up Christianity from Terra Del Fuego.

Many people appear dark on the outside but are light on the inside, many are reverse.

Anyone can be Aboriginal. Like they can be Victorians. With Australia's appallingly apparent minimalistic low population growth now fully revealed without immigration. There is really no 'blood' to become an Australian. In fact, anyone 'domestically' or even white is looked down upon as Housos or Boguns if they pump out kids. Australia prefers being parents of white little fluffy dogs.

Anyone can be Aboriginal. It's not just for Black People anymore. Aboriginals are not Racist. They let anyone immigrate into their 'World'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:48pm

Induced Borderline Personality Disorder requiring that the sufferer seek desperately to 'belong' to some group - see gang membership, ethnic identity, club/team affiliation, etc.  Induced Borderline Personality Disorder is a sub-set of the Borderline Personality Spectrum, in that the 'inducing' is created by peer pressures, educational 'authority' figures, and so forth, via a process of constantly harping on the vast merit of the noble savage in us all and on the comparative 'freedom' of being able to act without social constraint. 

Thus the sufferer seeks release from the straits of having to behave as a noble member of a civilised - or in their eyes constrained - society, and is 'empowered' by this new sense of 'identity' to rebel and to 'stand strong' against the claimed sea of oppression within that society, since to do so is to demonstrate the moral and fundamental superiority of the noble savage group to which the sufferer chooses to belong.

See also:- Pascoitus (sic) - a dire complaint in which the sufferer - the 'Pascoe' - is literally coitused in the head.  See also Transgenderitis or Alphabetitis.
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:54pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

Lily_4.jpg (104 KB | 8 )
Lily_4.jpg

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:54pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:48pm:
Induced Borderline Personality Disorder requiring that the sufferer seek desperately to 'belong' to some group - see gang membership, ethnic identity, club/team affiliation, etc.  Induced Borderline Personality Disorder is a sub-set of the Borderline Personality Spectrum, in that the 'inducing' is created by peer pressures, educational 'authority' figures, and so forth, via a process of constantly harping on the vast merit of the noble savage in us all.  Thus the sufferer seeks release from the straits of having to behave as a noble member of a civilised - or in their eyes constrained - society, and is 'empowered' by this new sense of 'identity' to rebel and to 'stand strong' against the claimed sea of oppression within that society, since to do so is to demonstrate the moral and fundamental superiority of the noble savage group to which the sufferer chooses to belong.

See also:- Pascoitus (sic) - a dire complaint in which the sufferer - the 'Pascoe' - is literally coitused in the head.

And in a way, I am a Blue Diver. A creature of the Water and all of its 'culture' that goes with it - shared with many others around the world. I am what I am. But I am still welcomed into the Aboriginal World in many ways like a visitor, a tourist, a worker and more. Am I aboriginal because of this? No. Like Monopoly - just visiting. Many Aboriginals are in my world of the Water, rather than the Land. The ones, that came from an Aboriginal start, but no longer consider themselves Aboriginal - rather another Spirit of the Sea, rather than Land. Seem to move on further than their others who cling to the Aboriginal title. People change and are allowed to change.
It's just 'worlds'.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 1:08pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:54pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:48pm:
Induced Borderline Personality Disorder requiring that the sufferer seek desperately to 'belong' to some group - see gang membership, ethnic identity, club/team affiliation, etc.  Induced Borderline Personality Disorder is a sub-set of the Borderline Personality Spectrum, in that the 'inducing' is created by peer pressures, educational 'authority' figures, and so forth, via a process of constantly harping on the vast merit of the noble savage in us all.  Thus the sufferer seeks release from the straits of having to behave as a noble member of a civilised - or in their eyes constrained - society, and is 'empowered' by this new sense of 'identity' to rebel and to 'stand strong' against the claimed sea of oppression within that society, since to do so is to demonstrate the moral and fundamental superiority of the noble savage group to which the sufferer chooses to belong.

See also:- Pascoitus (sic) - a dire complaint in which the sufferer - the 'Pascoe' - is literally coitused in the head.

And in a way, I am a Blue Diver. A creature of the Water and all of its 'culture' that goes with it - shared with many others around the world. I am what I am. But I am still welcomed into the Aboriginal World in many ways like a visitor, a tourist, a worker and more. Am I aboriginal because of this? No. Like Monopoly - just visiting. Many Aboriginals are in my world of the Water, rather than the Land. The ones, that came from an Aboriginal start, but no longer consider themselves Aboriginal - rather another Spirit of the Sea, rather than Land. Seem to move on further than their others who cling to the Aboriginal title. People change and are allowed to change.
It's just 'worlds'.

If only it were that simple - without some making such a big fuss about it.  I, for one, would be happy to just go about my own peaceful business - but when they saw off Digger statues at a cenotaph in a country town....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 1:17pm

And the Aboriginals entered the White Politics - which claims to be the 'World' Politics with it, just like White people entered their continent.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print