Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Our race? Lol (Read 7303 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Our race? Lol
Sep 25th, 2020 at 7:31pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-25/teacher-in-trouble-over-racist-remarks/12...
Quote:
He said he was glad our race was stolen; it made us really angry," Hayley said.

Picture of Hayley

hayley.jpg (74 KB | 13 )
hayley.jpg

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Our race? Lol
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 7:52pm

Okay, I'll bite.

Why the "Lol" - what's the point of this thread?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:54pm

Jeez- Bro - I'd have no trouble passin' as a brudder dere.... I's way darker than she is... red hair, freckles and white skin = Indigenous now... Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

The words were alleged to be that the teacher 'agreed' with the policy of removal of endangered children... I assume the rest is something to do with deliberate refusal to behave and abide by rules... which is a sort of group thing for some social groups...

DNA test anyone?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:01pm

DNA cannot prove if the patient is one "race" or another.  DNA has destroyed the concept of "race".  It proves we are all from the only race, the human one.   It is what allows people to interbreed.   We are all one species of homo sapien sapiens.  All the Racists claims about how skin colour/eye shape/thickness of lips/shape of nose/etc. are based upon falsehoods.  It was designed to allow White people to dominate and control other peoples all based upon falsehoods. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm

I dunno - DNA can clearly say that you were descended from one guy thousands of years ago... seems to me a simple matter to say someone was descended from some Darkie...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:01pm:
DNA cannot prove if the patient is one "race" or another.  DNA has destroyed the concept of "race".  It proves we are all from the only race, the human one.   It is what allows people to interbreed.   We are all one species of homo sapien sapiens.  All the Racists claims about how skin colour/eye shape/thickness of lips/shape of nose/etc. are based upon falsehoods.  It was designed to allow White people to dominate and control other peoples all based upon falsehoods. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you are an african aboriginal, Bbbwian?  Indian-chinese-mexican? Not a white man with a beknighted Sir, a speaker in the SA parliament for a gramps?  No, you are an aborigine, like Pascoe, a red indian, an amazonian indian, an arab and a chinese, maori japanese zulu.

And always, above all, an idiot.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:27pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
I dunno - DNA can clearly say that you were descended from one guy thousands of years ago... seems to me a simple matter to say someone was descended from some Darkie...

They cannot tell you whether that person who you were descended from whether he was tinted or bone white, Graps,    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:28pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm:

So you are an african aboriginal, Bbbwian?  Indian-chinese-mexican? Not a white man with a beknighted Sir, a speaker in the SA parliament for a gramps?  No, you are an aborigine, like Pascoe, a red indian, an amazonian indian, an arab and a chinese, maori japanese zulu.

Who cares what I am, Soren?  I don't.  I am me.  That is all that matters.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:28pm:

Who cares what I am, Soren?  I don't.  I am me.  That is all that matters.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

What race are you? Abo? African. Chinese? All of those? None?

White privileged boy? Proud Abo? You cant be everything and the op is site of everything.

You accept Pink Pascie is a proud abo. What are you?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:42pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:36pm:

White privileged boy? Proud Abo? You cant be everything and the op is site of everything.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I have just explained, "race" is a social construct, Soren.  Are you dim or something?  Find it difficult to accept that "race" doesn't exist except in your imagination?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 10:00pm

Love to see you have that debate and lose within 60 seconds with a forensic anthropologist.
Brian; race doesnt exist
Forensic anthropology: A whole field of science and scientists disagree.
Brian:  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 10:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:27pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:08pm:

They cannot tell you whether that person who you were descended from whether he was tinted or bone white, Graps,    Roll Eyes

Indeed - but when you can compare that with records of parents etc......

The question is and will remain - at what point does a person become more of one thing than another, when all they have to do is choose NOT to be simply Australian - and yet claim that anything anyone says that points out any difference is a racist, but they are not?

Declaring Koonism as a racial aspect yourself makes you the racist - not anyone else.

Seems to me the teacher was pointing out that certain kinds of misbehaviour and lack of discipline were not acceptable, and because The Aggrieved Group were Koons - THEY called it racist to be told to behave properly..

Well - even Mothra Superior will tell you that she works in the areas of trying to get Indigenous kids to go to school and in working on family violence etc in Indigenous communities, where the rate of offending is vastly under-reported (so the mantra goes) - yet still says the incarceration rate for acts of violence is disproportionate in those communities.....

Go figure the inability of the current educated zealot to arrive at simple conclusions based on facts.... even facts they themselves present....

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #12 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:25am

My second eldest daughter looks like she could pass for a couple different races, being that she is multiracial. Part aboriginal, part Maori, half caucasian (my side). Having seen her recently, she could dye her hair blonde and look white (with her blue eyes). Or she could retain her natural hair and go the ethnic angle.

Meanwhile, we have this ranga who wants to virtue signal aboriginality by claiming to be one, just for the sympathy for her and to fit in with her friends. Did her great-great grandmother have a bounce on one of the settlers and then let her biracial daughter follow suit for the sake of societal convenience? It appears that Hayley is trying to reverse the trend and go where the money is for her own financial sake.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 4:38am

DNA cannot prove if the patient is one "race" or another.  DNA has destroyed the concept of "race".  It proves we are all from the only race, the human one.   It is what allows people to interbreed.   We are all one species of homo sapien sapiens.  All the Racists claims about how skin colour/eye shape/thickness of lips/shape of nose/etc. are based upon falsehoods.  [highlight]It was designed to allow White people to dominate and control other peoples all based upon falsehoods.[/highlight] Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What a load of leftard bullshyte.

Seems your eyes are blind.

Always with the "white people" blame game for everything.

Not all empire belonged to white people.

History has shown us that you racist twat.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 4:42am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:42pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:36pm:

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I have just explained, "race" is a social construct, Soren.  Are you dim or something?  Find it difficult to accept that "race" doesn't exist except in your imagination?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh yeah everythings a social construct to numpties who lean too far left Grin Grin like gender ey Bwyan?  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
Send Topic Print