Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The winds of change (Read 134 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

The winds of change
Sep 20th, 2020 at 11:00am

Seems many nations now are admitting that they have failed and are now swamped with infected people in Hospital systems that just can't cope with the numbers.

So will any of them try to adopt Australia's and New Zealand's tactic of Lock Down Prevention and Fire Blanketing of the Virus?
Seems we have come off better 'so far' from the rest of the world, whose Economies are now falling further due to infection than ours of Lock Down and the most minimal infection.
Australia & New Zealand are now 'isolated' from the rest of the world that is looking sicker at a much accelerated rate and intensity now. How bad will this Virus get? Is it just 10% of its full potential now?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The winds of change
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:40pm

See the graph on reply 51 here:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1600147228/45#51

Sweden had more deaths per capita but is doing OK now.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The winds of change
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 4:14pm

Victorian Poultry is in full Lock Down as well from three strains of Bird Flu. No poultry allowed outside in Victoria.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print