Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Don't mention George Soros - ever! (Read 1444 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: Don't mention George Soros - ever!
Reply #15 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:52am

rhino wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:35am:
Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:11am:
rhino wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:13am:
the salient truth is that Trump is a divider not a uniter. I have the feeling that if he "wins" this election that your country may very well go up in flames. Regardless of political bias within your country the winners will be the Chinese and the Russians if this happens. Why else do you think they would interfere in your elections to promote Trump? You 2 are just an example of the useful idiots that the Chinese and Russians love to exploit. A couple of easily manipulatible jingoistic nitwits.

Rhino that is the message the lying media is pushing. If you could put your prejudice aside and go back over all what Trump has said, your opinion would be very different.

Right from the start, his inauguration speech was one of unity and attempting to work together. Unfortunately the media lie, twist and spin every word he utters.

You may wish to ponder why the media damages itself so recklessly by doing that.
Uniting a country takes a little more than one speech. I have given him the benefit of the doubt, as I do to everyone. He is a failure, primarily because of his personality disorder. This is not about partisan politics.

Your indoctrination goes very deep, a comatose state - a sleep walk. Very much in evidence in Oz.

I see that Melbourne has a curfew - a lockdown. People are being imprisoned in their own homes. To protect them from the "Kung Flu" which has killed 136 in a population of 7 million - less than the number drowning in their own bathtub.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 2:42am

Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:52am:
rhino wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:35am:
Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:11am:
rhino wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:13am:
the salient truth is that Trump is a divider not a uniter. I have the feeling that if he "wins" this election that your country may very well go up in flames. Regardless of political bias within your country the winners will be the Chinese and the Russians if this happens. Why else do you think they would interfere in your elections to promote Trump? You 2 are just an example of the useful idiots that the Chinese and Russians love to exploit. A couple of easily manipulatible jingoistic nitwits.

Rhino that is the message the lying media is pushing. If you could put your prejudice aside and go back over all what Trump has said, your opinion would be very different.

Right from the start, his inauguration speech was one of unity and attempting to work together. Unfortunately the media lie, twist and spin every word he utters.

You may wish to ponder why the media damages itself so recklessly by doing that.
Uniting a country takes a little more than one speech. I have given him the benefit of the doubt, as I do to everyone. He is a failure, primarily because of his personality disorder. This is not about partisan politics.

Your indoctrination goes very deep, a comatose state - a sleep walk. Very much in evidence in Oz.

I see that Melbourne has a curfew - a lockdown. People are being imprisoned in their own homes. To protect them from the "Kung Flu" which has killed 136 in a population of 7 million - less than the number drowning in their own bathtub.

What do they have in your country, Rich?

You haven't said.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 6:31am

Even Fox New are standing up against the anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

That's how wrong you and the qtards are Rich, haha....

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 8:12pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:42am:
rhino wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 1:31am:
Mortdooley wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:52am:
rhino wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:36am:
Dont ever let the truth stand in your way Mort. keep parroting Trumps lies. Im really glad I live in Australia.

And I am glad you do too. The truth is Donald Trump is a businessman and tries to run government as a business. People who have never employed anyone want the government trough to always feed them without any effort on their part. Our Presidents need "Line Item Veto" power to cut the unrelated pork out of every bill that arrives on their desk! Term limits for every elected office and no future jobs as lobbyists afterwards! Cutting everyone pay to about ten percent of what they make now should weed out people with no other ability than to spend the public's money!
lol. Trump has been bankrupt 4 times.

And he came back each time - then made billions, fathered an outstanding and beautiful family. Became POTUS in his first foray into politics and for the first time confronted the Worlds nemesis's - the Globalists.

Yeah! What a loser!
not by any stretch could Trump be called a successul businessman.Its been pointed out that even if he invested the large sum of money he was given at average interest rates he would have a lot more money than he allegedly does now. I cant believe you when you say you are relatively well off yourself Mort because you are such a dummy about finance.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 9:03pm

Even FOX News must have some sort of journalistic integrity, I mean, they aren't all merely media personalities. I can't imagine Chris Wallace putting up with Soros conspiracy nonsense on his show.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 10:09pm

rhino wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 8:12pm:
Dont ever let the truth stand in your way Mort. keep parroting Trumps lies. Im really glad I live in Australia.

And I am glad you do too. The truth is Donald Trump is a businessman and tries to run government as a business. People who have never employed anyone want the government trough to always feed them without any effort on their part. Our Presidents need "Line Item Veto" power to cut the unrelated pork out of every bill that arrives on their desk! Term limits for every elected office and no future jobs as lobbyists afterwards! Cutting everyone pay to about ten percent of what they make now should weed out people with no other ability than to spend the public's money!

And he came back each time - then made billions, fathered an outstanding and beautiful family. Became POTUS in his first foray into politics and for the first time confronted the Worlds nemesis's - the Globalists.

Yeah! What a loser!
not by any stretch could Trump be called a successul businessman.Its been pointed out that even if he invested the large sum of money he was given at average interest rates he would have a lot more money than he allegedly does now. I cant believe you when you say you are relatively well off yourself Mort because you are such a dummy about finance.

Actually it is you who is not very good at finance. If Trump had never spent any of the money you refer to it might have grown. Developments wouldn't have existed and thousands wouldn't have been employed! Tell the people who have a better life because of Trumps business moves he should have just sat on his billions. The value would have actually lost value due to inflation. You seem like a likely sucker for Annuities.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 10:18pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 6:31am:

What anti-semetic activity are you referring to? George Soros worked for the Nazis as a teen during the war turning in Jews and helping find and confiscate their wealth! Mossad should have taken him out when they were bringing war criminals to justice!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 11:59pm

Sad just throws out the garbage - doesn't matter if its true or not - typical left tactics. Hes your idol - not mine.

Not all Jews are good people. To label one group as being good or bad - well only the Sad one would. My family are good people and George Soros is definitely not. Evil f....... bas...d! The media love him what more proof do you need!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 12:24am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 10:09pm:

Yeah! What a loser!

Actually it is you who is not very good at finance. If Trump had never spent any of the money you refer to it might have grown. Developments wouldn't have existed and thousands wouldn't have been employed! Tell the people who have a better life because of Trumps business moves he should have just sat on his billions. The value would have actually lost value due to inflation. You seem like a likely sucker for Annuities.
Ive made my money Mort. And bankruptcy doesnt make jobs, it costs jobs. Simple logic and arithmetic Mort which you obviously failed at school, bankrupts renege on debt, the debt doesnt get paid, someone loses money. Guess what that person who loses money that the bankrupt didnt pay them cant do Mort? You want to guess? We have a saying in Australia Mort and it might pay to remember it before making any more asinine puerile claims. That saying is "3 fifths of fck all is still fck all". Remember that Mort.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:17am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 10:18pm:

What anti-Semitic activity are you referring to? George Soros worked for the Nazis as a teen during the war turning in Jews and helping find and confiscate their wealth! Mossad should have taken him out when they were bringing war criminals to justice!

Blah blah blah.

Rich is a QTard and from the beginning, they've had deep roots in anti-semitism.  The notion of "Soros" controlling everything behind the scenes leads to the "Jewish Question", The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and eventually white supremacy.

Honestly boy, take the time to learn what you're talking about.

Rich is a chump who is conned by the same thing that gets mothers taking their daughters to protests and rallies about "saving the children" that leads directly to Qanon and a full red pilling of the entire family.

IP Logged

scope
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:33am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:17am:

What anti-Semitic activity are you referring to? George Soros worked for the Nazis as a teen during the war turning in Jews and helping find and confiscate their wealth! Mossad should have taken him out when they were bringing war criminals to justice!

Blah blah blah.

Rich is a QTard and from the beginning, they've had deep roots in anti-semitism.  The notion of "Soros" controlling everything behind the scenes leads to the "Jewish Question", The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and eventually white supremacy.

Rich is a chump who is conned by the same thing that gets mothers taking their daughters to protests and rallies about "saving the children" that leads directly to Qanon and a full red pilling of the entire family.

You have to feel a little sympathy for him  Wink
For months he parroted Trumps lies about covid, children were immune, its no worse than the flu, all that stuff.
Then along comes the Bob Woodward tapes, and RD must have felt like Trump bent him over and gave him a good rogering Grin Grin

Talk about losing faith in his master. I wonder how he feels about Trump now? I notice he doesnt post much about Trump anymore.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 12:43am

Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 11:59pm:

Sad just throws out the garbage - doesn't matter if its true or not - typical left tactics. Hes your idol - not mine.

Not all Jews are good people. To label one group as being good or bad - well only the Sad one would. My family are good people and George Soros is definitely not. Evil f....... bas...d! The media love him what more proof do you need!

No more proof than this, Rich: you refuse to say what country you're from.

You're a gen-u-wine globalist PATRIOT, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 12:49am

rhino wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 12:24am:
Mortdooley wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 10:09pm:

Yeah! What a loser!

Ive made my money Mort. And bankruptcy doesnt make jobs, it costs jobs. Simple logic and arithmetic Mort which you obviously failed at school, bankrupts renege on debt, the debt doesnt get paid, someone loses money. Guess what that person who loses money that the bankrupt didnt pay them cant do Mort? You want to guess? We have a saying in Australia Mort and it might pay to remember it before making any more asinine puerile claims. That saying is "3 fifths of fck all is still fck all". Remember that Mort.

As a bankrupt, Donald J Trump would be banned from running for office in Australia.

You too, Mort. Sorry, but as a Yank, you'd be disqualified. Nothing personal.

Feel like running, Rich?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 1:00am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:17am:

Blah blah blah.

Now now, Sad. You're assuming Rich believes all that Qtard Zionist conspiracy claptrap.

No nations, no borders, hidden cabals of self-professed rich dudes spreading propaganda, trolling from their undisclosed tax havens...

Come come. Doesn't sound like the Rich we know, now does it?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #29 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 1:20am

Quote:

I am glad to hear you are a contributor to society rather than a parasite. And for showing some level of class by not spelling out the favorite word of low class people!

When someone is self employed and takes chances sometimes they fail. Leveraging borrowed money is a long established system to build wealth, sometimes when you fail your creditors get burned. That is the chances they take to be in the money lending business.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print