Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The CDC's history of fake virus numbers (Read 1108 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
The CDC's history of fake virus numbers
Sep 18th, 2020 at 4:21am

Jon Rappaport

Trump aides and CDC loyalists are at war over the CDC's handling of COVID reports.  Charges; counter-charges.

A core issue is the veracity of CDC weekly updates on case and death numbers.

These are included in the "Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)."  This is a long-standing, highly regarded, and widely referenced CDC publication.

Medical professionals (who aren't known for their ability to think straight) rely on these CDC numbers.

Now that Trump aides are taking issue with the MMWR, defenders are circling the wagons.  One such defender called the MMWR "the holy of holies."

So I had to write this article.

I had to revisit the 2009 Swine Flu case-counting fiasco.

You see, that summer, while the CDC was reporting thousands of Swine Flu cases in the US, they had secretly...

Stopped counting the numbers of cases.

The person who discovered this was Sharyl Attkisson, the star investigative reporter for CBS News.

And Attkisson found out what was going on.

The overwhelming number of test samples, routinely gathered from the most likely Swine Flu patients in the US, were coming back from labs with...

No sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu.

My, my.

Attkisson published a piece about this massive scandal on the CBS News website.  At that point, her investigation was...

Shut down.

No other major news outlet in the world picked up on her story and ran with it into the rabbit hole.  The blackout was universal.

I eventually interviewed Attkisson.  Here is a key excerpt:

Rappoport: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, [secretly] stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the "pandemic," [through their MMWR reports] without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn't that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn't there more to find out?

Attkisson: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was "the most original story" he'd seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it [after it was published on the CBS News website] and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

---end of interview excerpt---

The Swine Flu vaccine caused a number of severe injuries around the world.

About three weeks after Attkisson's findings were published on the CBS News website, the CDC, obviously in a panic, decided to double down.  If one lie is exposed, tell an even bigger one.  A much bigger one.

Here, from a November 12, 2009, WebMD article is the CDC's response: "Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents - the CDC's best guess is 22 million - came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009]." ("22 million cases of Swine Flu in US," by Daniel J. DeNoon).

Are your eyeballs popping?  They should be.

In the summer of 2009, the CDC secretly stops counting Swine Flu cases in America, because the overwhelming percentage of lab samples from the most likely Swine Flu patients shows no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu.

There is no Swine Flu epidemic.  It's a hoax.

Then, the CDC estimates there are 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US.

Since 1987, I've been documenting lies and scandals at the CDC.  Here I'm just recounting one.  But it's sufficient to show that the "holy of holies," the CDC MMWR, is on the level of three random rocks found in the desert, which are then called a sacred church founded by aliens from Saturn.

My advice to Trump aides is: keep digging into the CDC.  Publish your findings in detail.  You're going to uncover rubble and rubbish posing as science on a scale you can't imagine.

Now you know why Fauci is always laughing!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Re: The CDC's history of fake virus numbers
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 5:05am

Every institution that doesn't conform to Trump's narrative is attacked by him and his trolls. Astounding. If this keeps up, American will cease to function in places. Americans are already seeing that in rural areas in which the hospitals have closed. What is next?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 5:18am

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 5:05am:
Every institution that doesn't conform to Trump's narrative is attacked by him and his trolls. Astounding. If this keeps up, American will cease to function in places. Americans are already seeing that in rural areas in which the hospitals have closed. What is next?

Astoundingly delusional response!

The CDC has been caught several times faking numbers - its as fake as the nonsense you believe.

I have no doubt that in the future the deaths from this virus will be revised and then revised - downward.

So how's it going down there in Oz? Still under curfew for something less dangerous than the annual flu?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:20am

We went through this already Rich...  Did you forget?

And Jon Rappaport... lol

I assume your usual right-wing sources have reposted this as fact, you liked their conclusions so you've reposted it here only to be humiliated again?

I wish it was easier to search on this forum...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:38am

Richdude wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 5:18am:

The CDC has been caught several times faking numbers - its as fake as the nonsense you believe.

I have no doubt that in the future the deaths from this virus will be revised and then revised - downward.

So how's it going down there in Oz? Still under curfew for something less dangerous than the annual flu?

Shut up, Karen

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:52am

Marla wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:38am:

Shut up, Karen

I didn't realise it until now, but Rich has proven you can be a Boomer Karen.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:58am

Bitch Rude like all Karen's has no self-identifying critical thinking skills of his own. That's why he is a devoted cultist MAGA tard who copy and paste his intelligence because he knows he has none himself.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 9:19am

LOL!

This is a lesson folks.

The left attacks most venomously in proportion to how much truth is in the posts. They don't have a problem with me but the facts.

Read the OP to decide for yourselves.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:02am

Richdude wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 9:19am:
LOL!

This is a lesson folks.

The left attacks most venomously in proportion to how much truth is in the posts. They don't have a problem with me but the facts.

Oh you poor victim, boohoo.

The problem is you've cried wolf, abandoned threads, cherry-picked and shared flat out false information as fact so many times that when you come to the table with a known unreliable source, we laugh at you.

You're not worth taking seriously.

You're a joke.

Go back to the Trump-friendly echo chambers you lifted this latest crap from if you need validation for posting bullshit that you like and aligns with your opinions.

But bring it anywhere where there are people capable of critical thought and willing to fact check you expected to be laughed at.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 2:57pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:02am:
LOL!

This is a lesson folks.

The problem is you've cried wolf, abandoned threads, cherry-picked and shared flat out false information as fact so many times that when you come to the table with a known unreliable source, we laugh at you.

You're a joke.

Go back to the Trump-friendly echo chambers you lifted this latest crap from if you need validation for posting bullshit that you like and aligns with your opinions.

But bring it anywhere where there are people capable of critical thought and willing to fact check you expected to be laughed at.

Sure, but that's not Rich's fault, Sad. He's just posting what he's told. It's not his fault whether it's true or not.

Rich doesn't create reality, you know. You can blame God for that.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 5:04am

Everybody line up for your "herd mentality"

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 10:19am

More idiotic responses from the paid rabid delusional left - sad!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 11:37am

Marla wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:38am:

Shut up, Karen

You're out-dated Yank.
Globally, the Kim's and Paul's are the biggest complainers.
Karen's are just some isolated minority in the USA.
It was on Studio 10 this morning with that hot looking woman from Mt Druitt.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 11:52am

It's amazing how all the Lefty Americans can't handle having a Red haired 'Ranga' male as a President. The Fat Orange Man they call him like racists about his appearance and the fact that he has a beautiful female partner who isn't there to just pump out kids or turn into power-hungry Gorgons like Clinton, Pelosi & Harris Incorporated.
The Media's handling of Trump is like trying to deal with Johnny Lydon of the Sex Pistols and P.I.L. Dealing with Lydon is like dealing with a red devil with horns that look like rose thorns: Rolling Stone. Trump is unconventional, new and fresh. He is unpredictable to the Media's perception, but predictable to many others.
Trump means 'business'.

Sure, he may be the 'drummer' of the New Band that is emerging. But he's there to bring down the old corrupt ways that has brought our world to this crucial point that has nearly 100 years behind it as a new Epoch called the Anthropocene. The Golden Age of Childhood in the Holocene  is over globally. We have fallen from the Garden and now know life and death.
Brunettes, Ravens, Blacks and yellows have had their time in the Political sun.
Now the Rangas, Greens, Blonde-Whites and Browns rise to take Politics into a more conservative Right, not the Left that has had its run of 'too much' freedom and seen the world 'accelerate' up the graph to the ruin that we now find the world in. A world that knows that Over-population and Over-indulgence of consumerism is to blame. That's easy. Finding the answer is what will be hard to swallow.

...just keep swimming Dories.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 7:42pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:02am:
LOL!

This is a lesson folks.

You're a joke.

Once a fact checker always a fact checker aye sad fool. 

Everything the left accuse you of....is exactly what they are doing......lol....validation echo chambers...lol...it's all you got.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print