Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: can anyone recommend
Reply #30 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 9:04am

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 8:47am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 8:42am:
Codsy, trust me on the Bosch (make sure you buy German made variety) or Siemens (my pick).

Siemens gets you all the quality of Miele at 1/3 less price.

I havent seen the brand Siemens gordy   does everyone sell them?  yes son in law is very keen on Bosch..

Appliances online have them.

Bosch, Neff and Siemens all have same owner in Germany but
Siemens is a quality notch up on Bosch which is considered entry level in Germany. 

Siemens also has a 5 year warranty vs Bosch 3 years.

When I bought my Siemens dishwasher I'd just bought 15 Miele
from Winnings for a development and when I told the sales agent this one was for me, she said get the Siemens.....

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 9:30am

Gordon wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 9:04am:
Codsy, trust me on the Bosch (make sure you buy German made variety) or Siemens (my pick).

I havent seen the brand Siemens gordy   does everyone sell them?  yes son in law is very keen on Bosch..

Siemens is a quality notch up on Bosch which is considered entry level in Germany. 

from Winnings for a development and when I told the sales agent this one was for me, she said get the Siemens.....

thank u I will definitely investigate it... wont rush it   as washing up by hand isnt new for me... Wink Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 11:23am

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 9:30am:

thank u I will definitely investigate it... wont rush it   as washing up by hand isnt new for me... Wink Wink

I can highly recommend appliancesonline.com.au cods.

I use them all the time.

Fast, friendly, and competitive.

Free delivery, and they remove your old unit too.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 11:23am:
cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2020 at 9:30am:

I can highly recommend appliancesonline.com.au cods.

I use them all the time.

Fast, friendly, and competitive.

Free delivery, and they remove your old unit too.

that is such a plus...

havent used any internet service so far....but its becoming the norm isnt it... and yes heard some good things about this mob...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 1:47pm

thank you gordy my new Siemens arrives on Monday from from Appliances...who ever heard of being excited about a dishwasher... but there you have it....

I have missed the bugger..

I went to Winnings to have a quick look at the Siemens  and its beautiful just hope it works as well as it looks..

thank everyone for your advice  I think I did well on price as well. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #35 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 2:08pm

Sorry cods i know the horse has bolted but we've had a TECHNIKA for the last 9 years and it has worked very hard (4 sometimes 5 people a a day) and is still fine, probably break down tomorrow, knock on wood..... Smiley

Anyway good luck with the siemens.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 3:54pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 2:08pm:
Sorry cods i know the horse has bolted but we've had a TECHNIKA for the last 9 years and it has worked very hard (4 sometimes 5 people a a day) and is still fine, probably break down tomorrow, knock on wood..... Smiley

dont jinx me  I have had my share of lemons..cant say as I have ever heard of that brand...but well done to you...

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #37 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 4:06pm

cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 3:54pm:

dont jinx me  I have had my share of lemons..cant say as I have ever heard of that brand...but well done to you...

TECHNIKA....Aussie built European design..... Smiley Wink Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #38 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 4:12pm

I bought a new stove (Chef) and a Samsung washer/dryer combo from Appliances Online. Great service.

I remember I was ordering one of them (forgotten which) and had a query and phoned them while ordering and got a nice chap to talk to and it was something like 6 at night too.  Grin The item was delivered the next morning at about 8.30, they rang 20 minutes before they came to my house.  Took the old one away, etc.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 6:24pm

its so good they take away the old one though for no charge

its still a new brand to me ajax..

I wasnt aware we still made white goods in this country... shows how much I get out these days..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:09pm

Neferti wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 4:12pm:

I bought a new stove (Chef) and a Samsung washer/dryer combo from Appliances Online. Great service.

I remember I was ordering one of them (forgotten which) and had a query and phoned them while ordering and got a nice chap to talk to and it was something like 6 at night too.  Grin The item was delivered the next morning at about 8.30, they rang 20 minutes before they came to my house.  Took the old one away, etc.

Yep.

Excellent company.

I wouldn't buy white goods from anyone else.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 7:35am

they are owned by Winning...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 7:40am

Free tip for when dealing with Appliances Online .... ALWAYS phone them and ask for a discount .... I've bought 40 or 50 appliances from them over the years in my previous job and they've NEVER said no to a discount

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 8:12am

my son in law who did all the ordering had a $100 voucher from them  and they took it off the price of my dishwasher.. which I thought was jolly nice....I did give son in law the $100 though  as I still got a bargain   at least I hope I have..will find out Monday

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #44 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 8:30pm

cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 1:47pm:

thank you gordy my new Siemens arrives on Monday from from Appliances...who ever heard of being excited about a dishwasher... but there you have it....

I have missed the bugger..

I went to Winnings to have a quick look at the Siemens  and its beautiful just hope it works as well as it looks..

thank everyone for your advice  I think I did well on price as well. Smiley Smiley

Hows the dishwasher Cods, what's your favourite cycle?

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print